PDA

View Full Version : Other YoYo Snow Lotus

insanekicker
06-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Tonight I finally found the time and made the effort to trek to snow lotus on george st to see yoyo. After reading good reports on her I decided to visit the joint.

Long story cut short I made at booking for yoyo at 6.45pm arrived on time and mamasan ushered me into the room on the left. I was quite looking forward to seeing yoyo and experiencing for myself her massage skills. Paid the $60 an hour and lay on the bed. From reports i knew she could speak cantonese and so cantonese it was when she started her massage. Massage was very good and just like other ARs, she did a really good job.

Yoyo is quite tall and has a stunning figure. Big tits and her black lingerie were the highlights. After about 40 mins into the massage she asked me if I would like a nude HJ. I laughed and said sure. The HJ was actually not that great but it did get me over the line after about 15 mins later. I was happpy and relieved ...to put it.. i was released lol.

I would highly recommend yoyo from snow lotus as she is polite and her customer service is 100%. She is a great girl and I will definitely be seeing her again in a few weeks time!

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Tonight I finally found the time and made the effort to trek to snow lotus on george st to see yoyo. After reading good reports on her I decided to visit the joint.

Long story cut short I made at booking for yoyo at 6.45pm arrived on time and mamasan ushered me into the room on the left. I was quite looking forward to seeing yoyo and experiencing for myself her massage skills. Paid the $60 an hour and lay on the bed. From reports i knew she could speak cantonese and so cantonese it was when she started her massage. Massage was very good and just like other ARs, she did a really good job.

Yoyo is quite tall and has a stunning figure. Big tits and her black lingerie were the highlights. After about 40 mins into the massage she asked me if I would like a nude HJ. I laughed and said sure. The HJ was actually not that great but it did get me over the line after about 15 mins later. I was happpy and relieved ...to put it.. i was released lol.

I would highly recommend yoyo from snow lotus as she is polite and her customer service is 100%. She is a great girl and I will definitely be seeing her again in a few weeks time!

Hey brother,

Nice review, glad you like Yoyo, she is a lovely lady. So you speak Cantonese with her! Did you like her accent ? I think she sounds really sexy!

And what about her looks ?

Cheers

insanekicker
06-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Hey brother,

Nice review, glad you like Yoyo, she is a lovely lady. So you speak Cantonese with her! Did you like her accent ? I think she sounds really sexy!

And what about her looks ?

Cheers

hey bro ahlungor

this is my first ever AR so hope my next one should improve lol

Yeah spoke cantonese mostly and then a bit of mandarin as well to mix it up haha . I really enjoyed the session and also made her smile a lot during the hour. Just woke up and her massage worked wonders because I feel so fresh today!! Her accent is mainlander however she told me she came from hong kong. Looks wise i would give her 7.5/10 , massage skills 8/10, body 7.5/10 and overall experience as 7.5/10 which is very good .. even when there were periods of potential awkwardness especially when discussing extra e.g nude HJ, she did a great job and made a perfect transition . Like your AR , she really tries hard to please and most importantly made me feel good about myself, and really makes sure you are satisfied!!

And finally, she really does look like samantha ko from TVB hong kong , but similarity wise only a 7 out of 10. Especially as YoYo is taller ...
but her tits are big ...much like ko ling's!! LOL

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2013, 08:42 PM
hey bro ahlungor

Like your AR , she really tries hard to please and most importantly made me feel good about myself, and really makes sure you are satisfied!!

And finally, she really does look like samantha ko from TVB hong kong , but similarity wise only a 7 out of 10. Especially as YoYo is taller ...
but her tits are big ...much like ko ling's!! LOL

Well, you will need to be super rich if you want to lay your hands on Ko Ling or if you are senior executive at TVB, so to have a session with Yoyo at SL will be great VFM IMHO just close my eyes and imagine......haha

I need to plan my return trip to see Yoyo too

Cheers

Vic
07-06-2013, 09:22 AM
Well, you will need to be super rich if you want to lay your hands on Ko Ling or if you are senior executive at TVB, so to have a session with Yoyo at SL will be great VFM IMHO just close my eyes and imagine......haha

I need to plan my return trip to see Yoyo too

Cheers

Thanks guys- will go see her this weekend. $60!

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2013, 10:38 AM
Thanks guys- will go see her this weekend. $60!

Plus $50 tips please !!

Cheers

:love: