PDA

View Full Version : Kissing?

skm
06-06-2013, 02:09 AM
Hey guys, been a on and off punter over the past 3-4yrs, I usually go to various massage parlours without booking and don't really see the same girl just to see if there are any new talents

Anyways been seeing a girl for 3 times because she is attractive and slim just the way i like it and today i got something that wasnt expected! around 15 mins before time is up i managed to dfk her while she caressed my fella. Just wondering if anyone has had similar experience? Might have been missing out all this time for repeat visit.

brownwallaby
06-06-2013, 03:00 AM
I'm a big fan of kissing n always explore this possibility in every session I had. A number of girls would do a lot of things or would let me do a lot of things on her except kissing. I found out as a general rule with massage shop girls they only do kissing if they like the customer. Not sure how it is with private operators.
On Sunday I met a girl at one popular shop for the first time and the session dragged on from 30 to 40 minutes largely becoz we spent maybe 15 mins just kissing n she forgot to finish me off :) And she was really into it.
Also had another session where passionate kissing led to a full package session without having to negotiate. Surely other punters have had similar experiences.
So it does happen but I'd like it to happen more often

BrainSex
06-06-2013, 07:36 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

brownwallaby
06-06-2013, 07:57 AM
I find private ML much more likely to offer kissing.

AMP shops are more hit & miss.

Have got one favourite that improves every time. Not sharing name though as that would then be off the menu for me.

One thing I found work the other day was just ignoring the massage idea. When the lady first entered the room and as it had been a while since I had seen her I invited her over for a hug. Gave her a small kiss. When she returned after I disrobed, again I just went straight for the hugging and started kissing and undressing her.

Last few visits to various places I've just started taking the initiative of what'son offer.

In all cases I have seen the provider before and get on well with her.

Brainsex

This is what I call a 0 - 60 session. Zero massage, 60 mins of fun. Always aim to achieve this. Occasionally I meet a superspecial girl and I opt for 90 or even 120 mins. I tip the girl the same regardless of duration. If I'm new to her then 20 - 40 is good enough, but I have to closely watch the clock

icanfly
06-06-2013, 09:41 AM
Yeah if you want to get more bang for your buck you need to get some regulars that are good and build repore with them. That's when it gets more interesting. If they don't give you more good stuff after 3 or so visits get rid of them and find another

DirtySanchez
06-06-2013, 11:48 AM
I always found private wl were more likely to kiss than in the girls in the shops. But I think the shop girls are starting to relax a bit and letting punters get more value for money than ever before.

I have always found the odd little gem will surprise you on your first visit to her but it's rare and I agree with the others that you need to pick a girl and visit her a few times, patience is a virtue and the rewards can be very satisfying.

I however suffer from the thrill of the chase so once I get the girl I want to try someone new.

brownwallaby
06-06-2013, 12:31 PM
I however suffer from the thrill of the chase so once I get the girl I want to try someone new.

You're just as hopeless as I am .....

Also agree that shop girls nowadays are more generous and provide better vfm.
Also first timer gems are now much easier to find than before .....

It might have something to do with improved punting skills mutually shared in forums like this ....

Hank79
06-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Just fuck and go....ok!.......kissing no good for working girl!

An same with lik pussy.......many customer fucking them so no lik pussy.....sum u push luck to much.

brownwallaby
06-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Hi Hank. I just sent a PM to you

DirtySanchez
06-06-2013, 03:54 PM
I hope you extended the middle finger....

brownwallaby
06-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Got no middle finger left. Must have left'em at some shops .....

Hank79
06-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Think healthy......safety and protect. Boss find out girl kising customer you make trouble for them.....

revolnaisa
07-06-2013, 05:53 AM
I know at least 4 girls who willingly offer good old french kissing. Well, me likey :shout:

Kissing is ok. Inbreed is bad, look at Hank :grimace:

MajorTittays
01-03-2014, 02:24 AM
I know this is an old thread: Bump.

Why oh why would you you want to dfk someone that sucks cock for a living? :grimace:

broownwallaby
01-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Why oh why would you you want to dfk someone that sucks cock for a living? :grimace:

were you asking me?

brownwallaby
01-03-2014, 11:24 AM
were you asking me?

you suck cock for a living fake BW ?

madcow50
01-03-2014, 09:32 PM
you suck cock for a living fake BW ?
NO!!! 2 Brownwallaby's - now I have to pay attention as to which one is posting - pearls of wisdom or buckets of ...

ecchi.gaijin
02-03-2014, 12:49 PM
NO!!! 2 Brownwallaby's - now I have to pay attention as to which one is posting - pearls of wisdom or buckets of ...

Which one says which?

Sorry BW couldn't resist. :grimace:

brownwallaby
02-03-2014, 01:54 PM
p
Which one says which?

Sorry BW couldn't resist. :grimace:

only hopeless bastards find wisdom from my postings :)

icanfly
02-03-2014, 09:14 PM
I've had it three times. First one was this hot HK girl used to negotiate an extra 20 for DFK. Then there was a regular FL Thai in the valley ended up having a pash fest but she had to like you enough to do it. And then another regular at shop managed to coax her into it for a while. Heightens the experience

brownwallaby
02-03-2014, 09:37 PM
I've had it three times. First one was this hot HK girl used to negotiate an extra 20 for DFK. Then there was a regular FL Thai in the valley ended up having a pash fest but she had to like you enough to do it. And then another regular at shop managed to coax her into it for a while. Heightens the experience

Spoke to a number of MLs. In general they said it's easier to drop gears off than to offer dfk. Apparently it takes a lot more personal commitment to do dfk than to nude up.
Never experienced someone who charged extra for dfk.

brownwallaby
02-03-2014, 09:38 PM

Spoke to a number of MLs. In general they said it's easier to drop gears off than to offer dfk. Apparently it takes a lot more personal commitment to do dfk than to nude up.
Never experienced someone who charged extra for dfk.

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
24-03-2014, 11:08 PM
I'm a huge fan of the kissing, have honestly only ever had it with one ML though. I seldom get massages these days & usually go for the WL.

I've got a thread about a ML that i was fucking regularly outside of her work for a while, she was cool. She moved to another state & since then i don't bother trying to get more than a wank and getting to play with their box. Strange really considering i now know it's possible to get free roots regularly out of the ML's.
Maybe i just got too attached to my favourite one & now i don't really care for another?

Oh the sad occasional attachments of the punter lol

RottenLittlePunt
25-03-2014, 01:45 AM
In a lot of cases you can get more from being a good kisser than trying to rub up a girl who isn't in the mood. But then you get the girls who get wet when the wind changes direction.

funguy
25-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Good kissing is half the turn on if they're attractive. I can't get into it without it. Have a great ML in the Valley who does it and is part of the reason it's the best.

Downside is from my limited WL exp. they very rarely do it

JustMetoday
26-03-2014, 10:07 AM
Anyone able to PM me with suggested ML who kiss ?

Jerry10
27-03-2014, 02:18 AM
Anyone able to PM me with suggested ML who kiss ?

There is a thread call "decorative clothing" might like to read that. Just giving you the heads up.