PDA

View Full Version : Ginza's improved roster

Bracket
06-06-2013, 01:24 PM
I want to thank Wilson and Yuki for the recent improvements to Ginza's roster that have made it so much easier to follow and more useful to me.

Instead of having to scroll down forever to find the roster of who's on, that info and pricing is now right at the top of the Ginza roster thread. If you need info and details of the ladies then you scroll down to a separate listing. And finally, if you keep scrolling down to the bottom, from early this morning they've now included a link to Hoshimoony's fantastic index of Ginza girls' ARs.

This is great customer service, Ginza, and sets the standard for other shops. Congratulations!

Change subsequent to original post
Ginza have now shifted the link to Hoshimoony's index to the top of the page directly under the prices and above the roster. It is just a little bit misleading in that if you don't know that it's a live link you might just think it is the heading to the roster below.

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2013, 01:51 PM
I want to thank Wilson and Yuki for the recent improvements to Ginza's roster that have made it so much easier to follow and more useful to me.

Instead of having to scroll down forever to find the roster of who's on, that info and pricing is now right at the top of the Ginza roster thread. If you need info and details of the ladies then you scroll down to a separate listing. And finally, if you keep scrolling down to the bottom, from early this morning they've now included a link to Hoshimoony's fantastic index of Ginza girls' ARs.

This is great customer service, Ginza, and sets the standard for other shops. Congratulations!

What are you talking about ??

I couldn't find anything, then I went all the way to the bottom and the original post from July 2012 has this week's roster:

GINZA Roster (No Reply Plz)
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆◎◆

Ginza Club
310 cleveland st Surry hills (back entrence from Goodlet lane)

New shop price:

Silver Class:
$110 for 30mins
$150 for 45mins
$180 for 60mins
(Eli, Chika, Prada, Usagi ......)

Silver Class Premium:
$120 for 30mins
$160 for 45mins
$190 for 60mins
(Barbie, Vivi, Yukana, Aika...)

Golden Class:
$130 for 30mins
$170 for 45mins
$200 for 60mins
(Jasmin, Toshika .....)

Golden Class Premium:
$140 for 30mins
$190 for 45mins
$230 for 60mins
(Elisa, Cassie, Moe, Catherine ....)

SPA: $30 extra

-------------------------------------------------------
Our eftpos machine is ready now

We received all cards
Eftpos is no extra charge
All credit card accepted (10% surcharge)

===============================

Tuesday 4th June
1: New J Sweetie 3pm-9pm (Golden Class) [/B] size 7, Soo fresh, pretty, 19yo, E cup, experienced in Japan before
2: New J 5pm-12pm (Silver Class Premium) size 8, DD cup, experienced in Japan
Japanese mix French Catherine 5pm-1am (Golden Class Premium)
J Barbie 10:30-4:30 (Silver Class Premium)
J Vivi 10:30-4:30 (Silver Class Premium)
J Mini 7pm-12pm (Silver Class Premium)
K Mina 3pm-12pm (Silver Class Premium)
Eli 10:30-5pm (Silver Class)

Wednesday 5th June
NEW THAI Jessie 4:30-12 (21yo, tanned skin, black long hair, size 6, B cup)
J brany 11am-4:30 (Silver Class Premium)
J Barbie 10:30-4pm (Silver Class Premium)
J Vivi 10:30-4pm (Silver Class Premium)
J Mini 6pm-12 (Silver Class Premium)
J Miyuki 3pm-1pm (Silver Class Premium)
J Liz 3pm-6pm (Silver Class Premium)
K Mina 4:30-12 (Silver Class Premium)
Eli 10:30-7pm (Silver Class)

Thursday 6th June
Cassie 5-12 (Golden Class Premium)
Japan mix French Catherine 5-12 (Golden Class Premium)
Mini 10:30-3 (Silver Class Premium)
Mina 4-12 (Silver Class Premium)
Miyuki 3-1 (Silver Class Premium)
Eli 10:30-6 (Silver Class)
Pani 11-11 (Silver Class)

NOTE:
Jasmin and Nariko will be back on Monday 10th June

New shop info(Updated) http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...hop-infomation

Ginza have many good young fresh girls from Japan, Singapore, Malai, Taiwan and China...

Hope every gentleman enjoy Last edited by GINZA; Today at 12:37 AM.

What the ??

Nevertheless, it's a good format, I think Wilson may have updated that into the wrong post, just bring it back to the top mate.

It's a lot easier to follow,

Cheers

:smile:

hoshimoony
06-06-2013, 02:40 PM
I love the new format too with the roster right at the top, makes it so much easier to see the roster straight away!
Makes sense for Ginza too cos they don't have to update the same post in two separate locations every time.

Although... I don't mind it being right at the bottom too because when you click on the "last post" from the top of the SYD99 section, it jumps to the last post made instead of the top :cool2:

What are you talking about ??

I couldn't find anything, then I went all the way to the bottom and the original post from July 2012 has this week's roster:

What the ??

Nevertheless, it's a good format, I think Wilson may have updated that into the wrong post, just bring it back to the top mate.

It's a lot easier to follow,

Cheers

:smile:

It's been like that in the new format. Wilson updates the top post with the roster (the original one from July), and moved the girls' info to the lower post. I think makes sense to have it at the top rather than the bottom, regulars don't need the girls' info every time.

Before it was the roster below the girls' info in both the two posts, so you had to scroll all the way down.

the wizard
06-06-2013, 08:36 PM
All up the top now- not much scrolling
Thanks to Wilson and Yuki who probabaly have one the most read and most eagerly anticipated rosters on the Forum.
A big thanks to Hoshimooney who has spent sleepless nights Hyperlinking all the reviews and keeping the thread updated.

shyboy
06-06-2013, 10:33 PM
I like the new format of the roster too. So easy to follow.

But if they can post the next day (or next couple of days) roster earlier, that would be great. So that I can find who is on earlier and make booking sooner.

Punter Poontang
15-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Another thumbs-up for the new roster.

Only further improvement would be removal of those other pesky posts in between the roster and girls descriptions. Any chance admin can delete them??

CunningLinguist
15-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Thumbs up to the new format!
On suggestion; any chance of updating the roster sooner ?

the wizard
15-06-2013, 10:52 PM

Only further improvement would be removal of those other pesky posts in between the roster and girls descriptions. Any chance admin can delete them??

Yes i agree, could admin pls assist.
This was when anyone could post in the Roster section off course now you can't.
That would definitely clean the page up.

CunningLinguist
15-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Yes i agree, could admin pls assist.
This was when anyone could post in the Roster section off course now you can't.
That would definitely clean the page up.

So only shops can post in the roster section, I didn't know that, makes sense!
Imagine a section that only punters could post in ...

hoshimoony
16-06-2013, 04:25 AM

Yeah agree too, it would really help especially when accessing from mobile phones. We all need to send a petition in to admin :)

So only shops can post in the roster section, I didn't know that, makes sense!
Imagine a section that only punters could post in ...

Wouldn't the shops just find a way in, like those... well, you know who? :P

CunningLinguist
16-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Yeah agree too, it would really help especially when accessing from mobile phones. We all need to send a petition in to admin :)

Wouldn't the shops just find a way in, like those... well, you know who? :P

Yeah, I was just dreamin out loud!

Punter Poontang
19-06-2013, 04:39 PM

Click that little button to report the posts guys. If enough of us ask nicely, I'm sure Admin will delete them for us. :-)

Just one thing, I've noticed on Ginza's own girl list that a few names have disappeared, Chika and Usagi for instance. Does anyone know if that means they've moved on??

hoshimoony
19-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Click that little button to report the posts guys. If enough of us ask nicely, I'm sure Admin will delete them for us. :-)

Just one thing, I've noticed on Ginza's own girl list that a few names have disappeared, Chika and Usagi for instance. Does anyone know if that means they've moved on??

Ok I'll ask nicely haha.

Yeah I've noticed some of the girls that have worked at the new shop quite recently have disappeared from the cleaned up list last night, and asked Wilson specifically re: Dior, Vivi, Barbie, Usagi and Prada. Still waiting for a reply though.

Chika hasn't been rostered since the very last day of the previous setup, I think. I'm starting to think she saw it as an opportunity to move on. She might not have liked being put into the lowest class or it could really be anything. Sad to see her go though, and hoping she hasn't decided to.

the wizard
19-06-2013, 06:54 PM

Yes, I have noticed this too.

Others missiing Remi, Nakisa, Mai, Hoshi, Momo. Prada, Barbie, Vivi , Nariko,
as well as Chika and Usagi and some others.

- Most havn't been seen for ages ie Hikari, Ran,Samiko
- Probably enjoying the Japanese Summer....or with Samiko probably enjoying Hawaii again.
-And that is why it is not a good idea to get too attached to a particular girl or girls- because when they leave
it can be disheartening-but that only confirms the quality and Gfe of the girls there.

The updated list is much cleaner though and this could be the current Ginza lineup.
Doesn't necessarily mean we wont be seeing the others again- well I hope not...

We can probably expect Yuna to come back, she hasn't been seen since Xmas, and maybe Aki.
Though when I saw Aki late last year, she indicated that she wasn't sure she would come over in the move.

hoshimoony
Chika hasn't been rostered since the very last day of the previous setup,
I think. I'm starting to think she saw it as an opportunity to move on. She might not have liked being put into the lowest class or it could really be anything.
Sad to see her go though, and hoping she hasn't decided to.

Hard to really speculate, there are many reasons and sometimes they are outside of the girls control.

hoshimoony
19-06-2013, 07:43 PM
We can probably expect Yuna, who hasn't been seen since Xmas to be back and maybe Aki.
but when I saw Aki late last year she indicated that she wasn't sure she would come over in the move.

Yeah the thing that excited me was that Yuna, Aki, and Toshika's names were still there. Hope that means they could be coming back!

the wizard
19-06-2013, 07:48 PM
Hoshimooney did you sadly notice that Hoshi's name is...............

Gone.

And here's me hoping that she just might have come back.

more hope of me winning the lotto Sat...he he

ps. Toshika is coming back only because of my love letter lol

Toshika- Good Bye, Good Luck and Thanks for the Memories (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?27987-Toshika-Good-Bye-Good-Luck-and-Thanks-for-the-memories-))

Jack.the.awesome
19-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Hey guys, I'm coming back to Ginza for my second visit tomorrow. I have read all of your ARs and still couldnt decide who to go with tomorrow (although there is no roster for tomorrow yet). Last time I went with Erisa and she was great but wasnt really my size (I'm very skinny, only 168cm and 55kg) so Im looking for a girl who is suitable for my size, but with C or D cups (hehe, I just love boobies) any recommendation? I just dont want to go there and try to have a look since that is a very time consuming process until you find the right girl. I wouldnt want to waste my time and the girls' time if I coulndt choose any one so Im here asking for your recommendation. Cheers

hoshimoony
19-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Hoshimooney did you sadly notice that Hoshi's name is...............

Gone.

And here's me hoping that she just might have come back.

more hope of me winning the lotto Sat...he he

ps. Toshika is coming back because of my love letter lol

Toshika- Good Bye, Good Luck and Thanks for the Memories (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?27987-Toshika-Good-Bye-Good-Luck-and-Thanks-for-the-memories-))

Sshhhh! I was trying not to think about that... It's been 4 months already, so chances are getting slimmer each day I guess :(

I think you needed a love letter to Hoshi too when you saw her last! Hehe

hoshimoony
19-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Hey guys, I'm coming back to Ginza for my second visit tomorrow. I have read all of your ARs and still couldnt decide who to go with tomorrow (although there is no roster for tomorrow yet). Last time I went with Erisa and she was great but wasnt really my size (I'm very skinny, only 168cm and 55kg) so Im looking for a girl who is suitable for my size, but with C or D cups (hehe, I just love boobies) any recommendation? I just dont want to go there and try to have a look since that is a very time consuming process until you find the right girl. I wouldnt want to waste my time and the girls' time if I coulndt choose any one so Im here asking for your recommendation. Cheers

Depends on who's rostered but I'd say Cassie, Catherine, Sue, Jasmin, Miyuki would be a good start. You could have a look through the girl descriptions on the roster and see who's your body type and let us know so we can help a bit more when they're out :)

Jack.the.awesome
19-06-2013, 10:14 PM
Depends on who's rostered but I'd say Cassie, Catherine, Sue, Jasmin, Miyuki would be a good start. You could have a look through the girl descriptions on the roster and see who's your body type and let us know so we can help a bit more when they're out :)

I saw Miyuki the other day, I dont think she would fit me since her size is larger compared to me (she would smash me to pieces if she rides me... I like her boobies though hehe) . I would say girls with the same size with Maki fit me great. Any girls have the same size with her? I would prefer Silver Premium and Golden since Golden premium and above is a bit over my budget. :)

the wizard
19-06-2013, 10:18 PM
I saw Miyuki the other day, I dont think she would fit me since her size is larger compared to me (she would smash me to pieces if she rides me... I like her boobies though hehe)

You are too funny Jack !!

hoshimoony
19-06-2013, 11:35 PM
I saw Miyuki the other day, I dont think she would fit me since her size is larger compared to me (she would smash me to pieces if she rides me... I like her boobies though hehe) . I would say girls with the same size with Maki fit me great. Any girls have the same size with her? I would prefer Silver Premium and Golden since Golden premium and above is a bit over my budget. :)

Ok if you want golden and below, your choices are limited to Eli, Pani and Hina tomorrow. I haven't seen them but Eli's probably similar to Maki - I'll leave it to someone who's seen them to give you a better idea. If you can afford golden premium, you can't go wrong with any of them tomorrow :) you really should see Cassie!

Jack.the.awesome
19-06-2013, 11:51 PM
You are too funny Jack !!

Ok if you want golden and below, your choices are limited to Eli, Pani and Hina tomorrow. I haven't seen them but Eli's probably similar to Maki - I'll leave it to someone who's seen them to give you a better idea. If you can afford golden premium, you can't go wrong with any of them tomorrow :) you really should see Cassie!

yea people always says that haha. But what I said is true, Im very fragile lol. Anyways, the roster for tomorrow is on and I think Sue, Cassie, Eli and Pani would fit me greatly. Any recommendation on who I should go with? Just to make it clearer for you guys, Im not very fancy on anything, I only love the BBBJ and DFK the most and girls who has good attitude and easy going. Hope that will help you guys to choose a right girl for me XD. My budget is only allowed for a 45 mins session (I dont mind spending $200 for Golden Premium class) so I hope I could enjoy every minute of it. Cheers.

the wizard
19-06-2013, 11:53 PM
check your pm's jack

Punter Poontang
19-06-2013, 11:58 PM
Chika hasn't been rostered since the very last day of the previous setup, I think. I'm starting to think she saw it as an opportunity to move on. She might not have liked being put into the lowest class or it could really be anything. Sad to see her go though, and hoping she hasn't decided to.

I asked Wilson about Chika about a month ago, he said she was taking time off to do some studies, but that she'd be back in a few weeks. A few weeks have passed now, so who knows .... these things can change I guess.

Yes, I have noticed this too.

Others missiing Remi, Nakisa, Mai, Hoshi, Momo. Prada, Barbie, Vivi , Nariko,
as well as Chika and Usagi and some others.

Wouldn't read much into Nōriko not being on there anymore, as she wasn't on that list last week even when rostered on for three days straight (I checked from the waiting room right before seeing her .... lol).

Reminds me, I have an overdue review to write. :-)

the wizard
20-06-2013, 12:10 AM
have you made your decision yet
don't keep us in "suspenders"

also -make sure u book asap- you don't want to be disappointed

rooter
20-06-2013, 12:33 AM
Hey Jack
Of the girls rostered tomorrow the one that most closely fits your criteria of petite but also busty (natural D cups) is Sue.
She also is pretty close to the most perfect GFE you will find anywhere.
Check out my AR for more details.
If you are on a budget and happy with a set of perky B cups then go for Hina.
She is so much fun !! Friendly but cheeky, hot and wild too.
Again check out my AR for all the detaiis
Have fun.

Jack.the.awesome
20-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Hey Jsck.
Of the girls rostered tomorrow the one that most closely fits your criteria of petite but also busty (natural D cups) is Sue.
She also is pretty close to the most perfect GFE you will find anywhere.
Check out my AR for more details.
If you are on a budget and happy with a set of perky B cups then go for Hina.
She is so much fun!! Friendly but cheeky, hot and wild too.
Again check out my AR for all the detaiis
Have fun.

Thanks rooter, Im making a call now to find out who will be available tomorrow around my coming time and then booking. Cheers

hoshimoony
20-06-2013, 12:42 AM
Alright Wilson's words - "The girls in the new roster are the current girls, Dior, barbie vivi usagi prada no working any more."

I guess that means Hoshi is gone too sadly...

Nariko's description was never written up in the first place so I don't know how to read into it. rooter did say she was only going to be around for a short time this time, and the fact that she's not on there anymore probably means she's not one of the "current girls"...

Jack.the.awesome
20-06-2013, 12:50 AM

Ok, just made booking for tomorrow. I ended up booking Sue (available at 6pm) since Cassie will be available later (he said he's not sure but will be after 7pm) also Im more fond of natural boobs :P and I booked Hina for my friend. Hopefully both of us will have a great session and the girls will not be tired when seeing us. Finger cross

rooter
20-06-2013, 01:05 AM
Ok, just made booking for tomorrow. I ended up booking Sue (available at 6pm) since Cassie will be available later (he said he's not sure but will be after 7pm) also Im more fond of natural boobs :P and I booked Hina for my friend. Hopefully both of us will have a great session and the girls will not be tired when seeing us. Finger cross
I see you followed my tips. Good choices!
You and you friend are both in for a great time.
Sue and Hina are both top girls !!

garfield
20-06-2013, 01:28 AM
Yeah the thing that excited me was that Yuna, Aki, and Toshika's names were still there. Hope that means they could be coming back!

Too bad MAY has already been dropped off the list, she was one of the most beautiful girl there IMHO!

Punter Poontang
20-06-2013, 01:45 AM
Alright Wilson's words - "The girls in the new roster are the current girls, Dior, barbie vivi usagi prada no working any more."

I guess that means Hoshi is gone too sadly...

Nariko's description was never written up in the first place so I don't know how to read into it. rooter did say she was only going to be around for a short time this time, and the fact that she's not on there anymore probably means she's not one of the "current girls"...

Sad that Usagi is gone, and that I never got around to seeing Chika. :-(

I'll add that when I saw Nōriko just last week she did say she'd only be in Sydney for another 2 or 3 weeks. So if you're keen and she hits the roster again, don't mess about!