PDA

View Full Version : 221, 1 Katherine Street, Chatswood - *Any Informed Advice Much Appreciated*

The Cable Guy
06-06-2013, 07:02 PM
A chap from work was very enthusiastic about 221, 1 Katherine Street, Chatswood.

I have no reason to doubt him, but not having been there myself, I'd appreciate some

informed advice on this establishment, before maybe giving it a try tomorrow.

He was saying that 221 is better than the place next door, ie 218. What do you reckon?

Cheers,
The Cable Guy

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2013, 07:18 PM
A chap from work was very enthusiastic about 221, 1 Katherine Street, Chatswood.

I have no reason to doubt him, but not having been there myself, I'd appreciate some

informed advice on this establishment, before maybe giving it a try tomorrow.

He was saying that 221 is better than the place next door, ie 218. What do you reckon?

Cheers,
The Cable Guy

Good luck with the new shops

Cheers

The Cable Guy
06-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Good luck with the new shops

Cheers

Some lucky educated chaps, like my goodself, get to move between two offices,
ie. a city office location and a suburban office location. In fact I often move
between more locations than that. The major banks have offices in all sorts of locations.

I might take it then, that you know nothing of 221, 1 Katherine Street, Chatswood.

No matter, I'm quite sure there are others who will assist.

The Cable Guy

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Some lucky educated chaps, like my goodself, get to move between two offices,
ie. a city office location and a suburban office location. In fact I often move
between more locations than that. The major banks have offices in all sorts of locations.

I might take it then, that you know nothing of 221, 1 Katherine Street, Chatswood.

No matter, I'm quite sure there are others who will assist.

The Cable Guy

I do like Chatswood, lots of very good restaurant and Bluemoon has an apartment up there where I met the lovely Sammi, unfortunately not as a WL but as a mamasan only.

You are right, I don't know anything about 221, but I did know the shop next door 218 very well.

My former favourite girl Sophie of 501 flame used to work at 218, it's a very nice shop , fully enclosed rooms, cosy, tidy and very clean, got a pretty decent looking mamasan too but I didn't pay much notice to her as all my focus was on Sophie and her massive natural talents.

Those were the days

Cheers