PDA

View Full Version : General talk What are the odds for this to happen ??

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2013, 02:27 AM
I hope I don't get banned for saying this !

It would take the sun the moon and the star to line up for this to happen I guess !

Three separate members, all registered on the 05/06/13

All posted their respective first post in a "review" on a different massage shops on the 06/06/13.

Two of the reviews were posted both on the GT and AR sections.

Two of the reviews were for two different MLs back to back sessions 30 min each.

Two of the members started the review with the shop name, address, ML name and the phone number with the same bold and fonts !

All three members signed off putting their user names at the end of the posts following the word "Cheers"

I thought I was the only one ending most of my posts with Cheers !

What's are the odds ??

Just my three cents

Just curious

Good night

Cheers

Tomosavic
07-06-2013, 03:17 AM

It would take the sun the moon and the star to line up for this to happen I guess !

All posted their respective first post in a "review" on a different massage shops on the 06/06/13.

Two of the reviews were for two different MLs back to back sessions 30 min each.

Two of the members started the review with the shop name, address, ML name and the phone number with the same bold and fonts !

All three members signed off putting their user names at the end of the posts following the word "Cheers"

What's are the odds ??

Just my three cents

Just curious

Good night

CheersWhat's so rare about it? You should know it well, if you do it often enough, it will become the norm, no one would raise an eyebrow about it anymore

Punted-till-Munted
07-06-2013, 08:02 AM
lol

everyone has their own agenda to push.....

CunningLinguist
07-06-2013, 09:50 AM
I'd say the odds are against it!
And after having read one of the threads it looks a bit suspect to me!
Cheers!!!!

jellyshots
07-06-2013, 06:45 PM
All three threads are suspiciously familiar in their writing style too. I do think it's quite amusing.

timtam
07-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Cheers bro

benife
08-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Cheers brother

slarty
08-06-2013, 04:36 PM

What's are the odds ??

Just my three cents

Just curious

Good night

Cheers

Mate don't get me started with the conspiracy theories again. I've said in an earlier thread about ramping that I have my suspicions that some people have multiple logins and use them for various reasons, whether it be to promote a shop or argue incognito against a negative review. But as I said then there's no proof just intuition!

Agree that what you have pointed out looks odd to say the least. 'Cheers' :)

Revvedup
10-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Just my fourteen cents

Cheers

ALittleToTheLeft
10-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Cool story bro.

Cheers