PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Barbie - disappointment

madness
07-06-2013, 12:18 PM
As my profile shows I am from the Gold Coast. About a month ago I decided to come down to Sydney and while there sample a couple of the establishments Sydney has to offer. After reading the reviews on this site over about 3 weeks I decided I definitely had to visit Ginza and I also liked the reviews for 533 Willoughby. As I was arriving quite early I thought I would travel up to Willoughby for an early morning session (more about that in a later review) and visit Ginza in the afternoon.

Coming from the Gold Coast and needing to see a lady at a particular time I thought it best to ring and make a booking. I described what I was hoping for, slim, pretty, Japanese and good service. From the roster it was suggested either Vivi or Barbie. I was told Vivi was a size 6 and Barbie a size 7 - but better service from Barbie. As I value good service I opted for Barbie.

I arrived just before 3pm, waited about 10 minutes and was pointed toward a room where Barbie was waiting. First impression was that she was solid, not fat but I would guess a size 8 or 9 and not really curvy in a feminine way. No problem I had been advised she provided good service and I had read so much about Ginza... Barbie was happy to chat - so after five minutes or so I suggested a shower, hopped in - no shower together, in fact she closed the doors behind me. OK - so both showered sitting on the bed and more chatting about Japan and other things until I made it obvious that maybe we should be doing something more. She lay beside me quite inactive, just resting one hand on my arm. No cuddling, only very superficial light kisses and definitely no DFK.

After a bit of this I decided I had better do something, Barbie obviously wasn't going to initiate anything. So, kissing and caressing of breasts and body, working down to DATY. She seemed to enjoy DATY and got wet fairly easily. She made all the right noises, back arching etc. While down there in the wild forest I ran my hand down her leg - ouch bottom half prickly and in need of a shave / wax. After about 10 minutes of DATY I felt like a bit of attention and moved up. I could rub myself on her, hold her, caress her but eventually had to virtually take her hand and introduce it to little me who dispite the lack of attention on her part was still ready to play.

So, about 30 minutes into the session and she finally touches me. A couple os short attempts at BBBJ then she asked if she could put a condom on. Sure, I figured we were well into the session we may as well move onto sex. So, missionary, doggy and back to missionary. She was happy to let me change positions and made the appropriate noises. Unfortunately apart from the fact that she made the noises of a Japanese lady having sex I wolud describe the experience as 'starfish'.

Before I left I found out I was her last customer of the day as she finished at 4. Maybe that contributed to her poor performance.

If visiting a brothel I normally choose someone from the lineup based on how they react in the introduction. As a consequence I have been fortunate enough not to have had a bad experience. Due to Barbies lack of effort or service I would consider this to be the poorest experience I have had in a brothel (I have unfortunately run into a couple of private WL shockers...).

Hopefully Barbie was having a bad day, was too tired or something - after all the hype I had read about Ginza I certainly expected alot more especially when she was recommended as providing good service. After that experience I am not in a hurry to return.

Sextus
07-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Here is hoshimoony's ar on Barbie from three weeks ago. Seems consistent with madnesses's except that hoshimoony liked looking at her eyes and he got dfk.

She has lovely smooth skin, soft hair, and when she looks at you with those eyes, just wow. Every once in a while in between the softest, sensual DFK she gives you throughout the session, the look she gives you with those eyes and her innocent smile are just pure magic. She isn't the most proactive of the girls at Ginza, but she definitely gives one of the best GFEs. She talks to you just like you would with a GF with that cute japanese accent. She seemed a bit tired, but who wouldn't be on such a busy day at Ginza!

Other than her GFE, I won't really go into the rest of the details of how the punt went, except to say that it included a wonderful BBBJ and the usual array of positions and that you won't be sorry. Shower was separate but I don't really think you can fit two in those showers (well you probably can, and some of you will probably prove me wrong from experience!)

I think it is pretty hard to go wrong at Ginza so long as you can read the between the lines of reviews or interpret the reviews better.

madness
07-06-2013, 12:41 PM
It would appear to me that his experience was quite different. DFK, BBBJ and GFE. I would only describe this as a GFE if I was thinking about my GF not being in the mood and reluctantly going through the motions.

Sextus
07-06-2013, 01:17 PM
I suppose a true girlfriend experience would have to include all the shit that real girlfriends can put on you. An hour would not be long enough for this! :grimace:

GINZA
07-06-2013, 02:05 PM
As my profile shows I am from the Gold Coast. About a month ago I decided to come down to Sydney and while there sample a couple of the establishments Sydney has to offer. After reading the reviews on this site over about 3 weeks I decided I definitely had to visit Ginza and I also liked the reviews for 533 Willoughby. As I was arriving quite early I thought I would travel up to Willoughby for an early morning session (more about that in a later review) and visit Ginza in the afternoon.

Coming from the Gold Coast and needing to see a lady at a particular time I thought it best to ring and make a booking. I described what I was hoping for, slim, pretty, Japanese and good service. From the roster it was suggested either Vivi or Barbie. I was told Vivi was a size 6 and Barbie a size 7 - but better service from Barbie. As I value good service I opted for Barbie.

I arrived just before 3pm, waited about 10 minutes and was pointed toward a room where Barbie was waiting. First impression was that she was solid, not fat but I would guess a size 8 or 9 and not really curvy in a feminine way. No problem I had been advised she provided good service and I had read so much about Ginza... Barbie was happy to chat - so after five minutes or so I suggested a shower, hopped in - no shower together, in fact she closed the doors behind me. OK - so both showered sitting on the bed and more chatting about Japan and other things until I made it obvious that maybe we should be doing something more. She lay beside me quite inactive, just resting one hand on my arm. No cuddling, only very superficial light kisses and definitely no DFK.

After a bit of this I decided I had better do something, Barbie obviously wasn't going to initiate anything. So, kissing and caressing of breasts and body, working down to DATY. She seemed to enjoy DATY and got wet fairly easily. She made all the right noises, back arching etc. While down there in the wild forest I ran my hand down her leg - ouch bottom half prickly and in need of a shave / wax. After about 10 minutes of DATY I felt like a bit of attention and moved up. I could rub myself on her, hold her, caress her but eventually had to virtually take her hand and introduce it to little me who dispite the lack of attention on her part was still ready to play.

So, about 30 minutes into the session and she finally touches me. A couple os short attempts at BBBJ then she asked if she could put a condom on. Sure, I figured we were well into the session we may as well move onto sex. So, missionary, doggy and back to missionary. She was happy to let me change positions and made the appropriate noises. Unfortunately apart from the fact that she made the noises of a Japanese lady having sex I wolud describe the experience as 'starfish'.

Before I left I found out I was her last customer of the day as she finished at 4. Maybe that contributed to her poor performance.

If visiting a brothel I normally choose someone from the lineup based on how they react in the introduction. As a consequence I have been fortunate enough not to have had a bad experience. Due to Barbies lack of effort or service I would consider this to be the poorest experience I have had in a brothel (I have unfortunately run into a couple of private WL shockers...).

Hopefully Barbie was having a bad day, was too tired or something - after all the hype I had read about Ginza I certainly expected alot more especially when she was recommended as providing good service. After that experience I am not in a hurry to return.

Hi
sorry to hear that!!

I recommend someone more experienced to you,
Yukana, Jessie, Cassie, Moe, Jasmin, Hina, Sue, Kiss, Catherine, Eli... ...
These girls all active type and Best Service in Ginza!!!!
Sorry again!!!

hoshimoony
07-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Lol I'm getting mentioned left right and centre. Yeah you need to be the one to initiate what you want to do with her, but I'm not complaining because I got lots of DFK from her! In fact it was one of the nicest DFKs I had at Ginza. I dunno, I probably connected with her a lot better than you did. Sounds like someone like Jasmin, Sue or Moe would fit your criteria better (or Cassie if Japanese isn't a criteria), I'd say give it another try :)

Polonius the Pedant
07-06-2013, 04:24 PM
I am just recovering from a great debut session with Yukana....I would personally recommend her, Cassie or Hina.

All working today too...

the wizard
07-06-2013, 06:59 PM
I am just recovering from a great debut session with Yukana....I would personally recommend her, Cassie or Hina.

All working today too...

"Recovering" is probably the apt word here...

I personally would like to see Barbie as I've heard good things about her...

timtam
07-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Yes there are other girls who will fuck your brains out bro !!!! There are plenty.

madness
07-06-2013, 09:55 PM
"Recovering" is probably the apt word here...

I personally would like to see Barbie as I've heard good things about her...

As I said above this was probably the poorest brothel experience I have had. Unless she lifts her game alot I would advise you don't waste your time or money.

madness
07-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Yes there are other girls who will fuck your brains out bro !!!! There are plenty.

That may be true but it makes it more disappointing that the establishment has recommended a girl as providing the best service when that is clearly not the case. After the event they have now recommended an 'active' girl. By their own inference Barbie is not 'active' - how can that qualify as best service?

gdx
07-06-2013, 10:47 PM
different with my experience, lots of dfk and easily wet.

many shops in sydney,
top127
sakura
5star
many choices! many girl! lucky we are in sydney!
happy punting bro!
:cool2:

OntheBeach
08-06-2013, 06:50 PM
As I said above this was probably the poorest brothel experience I have had. Unless she lifts her game alot I would advise you don't waste your time or money.

Gotta agree with you madness, my punt with this girl is up with the most memorable experiences one wishes not to remember in over 20 yrs of punting, I would say at no fault of Ginza, but ? the description provided and the girl provided differ greatly in service and description, I donated my money with my punt, Chika is a different story altogether, how this girl keeps up her enthusiasm after so long in the business is a testament to her character...........

Oneonone
08-06-2013, 07:18 PM
I am sure your will have a better report from your visit at 533 my advise is to see Ada, Shelly, Sara, Lily, Coby, There are others but these are the best in MHO

madness
08-06-2013, 11:10 PM
I am sure your will have a better report from your visit at 533 my advise is to see Ada, Shelly, Sara, Lily, Coby, There are others but these are the best in MHO

Yes, I had hoped to see Ada - from the reports she seems like a great lady to see - unfortunately she was not rostered on. I did however see Kasey and have written a positive review about her. Next time I will try one of the 5 you recommend they all seem to have very satisfied clients - thanks.

Gucci2012
09-06-2013, 08:24 AM

What was your best experience then?

09-06-2013, 03:54 PM
............ it makes it more disappointing that the establishment has recommended a girl as providing the best service when that is clearly not the case. After the event they have now recommended an 'active' girl. By their own inference Barbie is not 'active' - how can that qualify as best service?

Hi brother madness, it is too common to mention that most shop owners always introduce to punters those not popular or no booking or no jobs WLs at the time, so that they can fully use their resources to make more $$$$$s during the business time! If it was you, you would have done the same, I believed! So, I never trusted these introducing.