PDA

View Full Version : General talk Place to find a cruise/f buddy suggestions

dubberjas
07-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Hey guys I know this is a weird one but can't think of any other forum to ask so going to try here. I am trying to find a chick who would do a cruise FOC for some return favours. Anyone got any suggestions of places to try? I am trying POF etc and no luck.

the wizard
07-06-2013, 11:37 PM
If your successful let me know too...

dubberjas
07-06-2013, 11:41 PM
Will do Wizard.

CunningLinguist
08-06-2013, 12:15 AM
I have never been on a cruise, but don't you go an cruises to get laid ?
If so why bring a FB when you can get one on the cruise for free ?
Also wouldn't it be cheaper to stay home and pay some nice WLs and MLs to be your FB for an hour at a time :)

dubberjas
08-06-2013, 12:30 AM
I have never been on a cruise, but don't you go an cruises to get laid ?
If so why bring a FB when you can get one on the cruise for free ?
Also wouldn't it be cheaper to stay home and pay some nice WLs and MLs to be your FB for an hour at a time :)

I go on cruises to relax, and if I know I am going to get laid I am more relaxed :D as for costs the cruise for me travelling bymyself is about 1900 due to having to pay an 80% surcharge for a single room, if I take someone with me I only have to pay another 300 bucks for 10 nights. So to me thats a no brainer:)

BrainSex
08-06-2013, 08:03 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

dubberjas
08-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Brainsex, thats actually a good idea mate. I havent booked the cruise yet, was trying to organise with whoever was interested a best time but it would be out of Sydney or Brisbane.

the wizard
08-06-2013, 12:02 PM
I have been on several cruises, they are great by the way, and yes you can find a free F...ck but mainly from Milf's - which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
I am looking at a FB/travel/B for Holiday's to Japan and Europe I'am planning.

There was a youngish Asian Girl on POF advertising for a holiday buddy to Korea and Thailand as her travel partner had to pull out.
I think it was more of a convenience and money thing for her.
Was very tempting, but everyone I talked to about it was against it.
Plus it was hard to gauge whether I would have been asking for trouble.

Having a travel partner with benefits is the way to go as the single supplement is a killer.
And you never know-it could develop to something more if the moons aline so to speak......

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
10-06-2013, 10:40 PM
Brainsex i think you're idea is great.

I would consider Gumtree.com under rideshare/travel partners, plenty of backpacker chicks looking for a cheap good time. A friend of mine got several roots just by driving girls places, even as short a distance as brizi-goldy, i tried myself on 2 occasions but wasn't lucky

gpeck80
14-06-2013, 03:11 PM
I was reading on another forum, cant remember which one may have been punter planet, anyway a few punters there suggested going onto a website like filipinacupid, meeting many women there and then visiting them while visiting the philippines. I think theres other "cupid" sites like japancupid, thaicupid etc

icanfly
14-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Okcupid seems a good one. I've met a couple in thailand and one in guangzhou just started chatting to them a few weeks before I head over there

dubberjas
09-08-2013, 05:59 PM
well an update on this, I have found someone off seekingarrangements to join me at no payment other than the cruise, which after ringing the cruise line turns out to be a huge $75 for the extra person :)

Falcon2005
09-08-2013, 07:45 PM
well an update on this, I have found someone off seekingarrangements to join me at no payment other than the cruise, which after ringing the cruise line turns out to be a huge $75 for the extra person :)

sounds good dubberjas...have met her in person yet ? Are the expectations of what you are seeking clear to her ? Just curious as to what seekingarrangements is like. Must be so many fake profiles on those sites ???

dubberjas
15-09-2013, 07:00 PM
sounds good dubberjas...have met her in person yet ? Are the expectations of what you are seeking clear to her ? Just curious as to what seekingarrangements is like. Must be so many fake profiles on those sites ???

Sorry about the delay in replying to this falcon, I have just got back home as of 5 minutes ago from this trip.

So the answer to your question was, no I hadn't met her in person but after chatting on the phone and hitting it off I figured it was worth the chance..... and it was:)

So I am not going to mention profile names from s.a on here but she was great fun, sex wise we didn't do much but the trip itself was awesome and she was great to have around.

So the extra cost for me ended upbeing $75 for the extra person for the cruise, $300 in airfares, $90 in her cab fares and instead of spending 2k on myself and pissing it against the wall, which is what I usually do on cruises we shared it and had a ball of a time.

So from this experience yes I will be doing this again sometime soon, but points I will make sure of is to meet in person as lets face it I got lucky by us getting on without meeting first, and also what we both want exactly from the arrangement as there was a little bit of awkwardness there but not alot.