PDA

View Full Version : Tweed Massage Shops?

popeye96
09-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Hey guys. I have been wondering of late if there are any massage shops or the like just across the QLD/NSW border that anyone knows of. I have been reading the Syd forums and it seem they get can get things down there we can't up here. ;) More interested in a R&T than FS. Haven't been able to find any info online and thought some of you may have some knowledge or experience. :)

aussiegaigin
09-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Have you checked the local papers. The classifieds ads usually have some clues.

popeye96
09-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Wouldn't have a clue what the local papers are. I live in Brisbane, but would be willing to make a trip down there if the service and price were right.

myron
09-12-2012, 11:48 PM
this sounds a good idea. Maybe bro AHLUNGOR can convince some of his regular shops to open a branch near the border.

aussiegaigin
10-12-2012, 05:38 AM
Wouldn't have a clue what the local papers are. I live in Brisbane, but would be willing to make a trip down there if the service and price were right.

Use Google to find out what they are. Most of them you can read online these days.

popeye96
10-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Cheers. It's a start, but still doesn't help with info on the quality of girls or service.

icanfly
10-12-2012, 11:45 AM
There's a massage place I've been to across from twin towns. When I went there it looked legit but I heard from a local that goes there that one of the girls does offer HJ. Can't remember which one sorry and this was a few months ago.

aussiegaigin
10-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Cheers. It's a start, but still doesn't help with info on the quality of girls or service.
If everybody takes this attitude, "wait till someone else reports", then this forum would be empty. Someone has to be first to try, give it a go if you are local and OFFER something, rather than just take.

brownwallaby
10-12-2012, 02:54 PM
It depends on how desperate you are ......

popeye96
10-12-2012, 06:37 PM
If everybody takes this attitude, "wait till someone else reports", then this forum would be empty. Someone has to be first to try, give it a go if you are local and OFFER something, rather than just take.
If you are directing this at me, which I assume you are because you quoted me, then you should learn to read, because as stated, I live in Brisbane, which is not local. If everybody took your attitude and had a dig at someone asking a simple question, then this forum would be empty. ;)

icanfly
10-12-2012, 11:01 PM
To be honest I think a lot of people on here aren't giving reviews. I don't know if this is because of the qld thing and people scared of giving out info to protect the places. Or if they are afraid of letting out their secret of a good place in case it gets busy and they can't make booking. I've been on here nearly two years and only just found out about one of the best places IMO deshon st. Not having a go at anyone here its the same story on the other forums but it's how I see it.

slarty
24-12-2012, 08:08 AM
To be honest I think a lot of people on here aren't giving reviews. I don't know if this is because of the qld thing and people scared of giving out info to protect the places. Or if they are afraid of letting out their secret of a good place in case it gets busy and they can't make booking. I've been on here nearly two years and only just found out about one of the best places IMO deshon st. Not having a go at anyone here its the same story on the other forums but it's how I see it.

Yes I've noticed this too and couldn't agree more. One thing I noticed in a recent trip to QLD is the number of Thai and Chinese massage shops that have sprung up on the Gold Coast since my last visit. Only a small number of these shops are reviewed on this and other forums. QLD has always had a lot of private operators, but I believe shops have to be more careful.

To answer the original question of this thread, the place to find fun on the coast is the Gold Coast Bulletin newspaper. It has 3 sections (Private Services, Personal Relaxation and Therapeutic Massage). By the way a couple of the massages I got from the therapeutic massage section weren't strictly therapeutic :). From memory I think there were a couple of ads from the tweed area.

Also noticed there seemed to be a lot more shops than advertisers in the paper.

aussiegaigin
24-12-2012, 01:42 PM
I live in Brisbane, which is not local.

I intended "local" to mean "visiting locally", rather than "living locally"; you did say you were prepared to go down there.

daveweelan82
16-01-2013, 10:46 PM
The shop at tweet opposite twin towns is good I've been there a lot ask for cherry to start with u won't be disappointed it is harder to find a girl there that won't make u smile. So any punters in the area give it a go I guarantee u won't be sorry

WhyDidIWait
20-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Daveweelan, wish I saw your post earlier. Did go into the shop and had cherry massage me. She did a great job ironing out my knots. She also did this thing where she leant on my bum as she massaged my legs. Could feel her chest rubbing my bum. Unfortunately, didn't ask for extras as it seemed legit, but now I know. The owner and I spoke after and I might make the trip down again.

daveweelan82
20-01-2013, 10:01 PM
Glad u enjoyed most the girls are pretty cool.