PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Why is IamSam and lockhard never on line together at the same time ??

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Why is IamSam and lockhart never on line together at the same time ??

These two members always attack or annoy me one after another, very seldom you saw one negative comment from one and not followed by another one from the other!

And yet these two members are never (up until this moment) on line together at the same time!! I know this because I always check !! May be Admin should check if they have the same IP address.

I am not asking "them" to be banned, "they" haven't done any too nasty things yet to warrant to be banned but these cowardly behaviour just needed to be exposed.

Cheers

:fire::fire:

IamSam
08-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Why is IamSam and lockhart never on line together at the same time ??

These two members always attack or annoy me one after another, very seldom you saw one negative comment from one and not followed by another one from the other!

And yet these two members are never (up until this moment) on line together at the same time!! I know this because I always check !! May be Admin should check if they have the same IP address.

I am not asking "them" to be banned, "they" haven't done any too nasty things yet to warrant to be banned but these cowardly behaviour just needed to be exposed.

Cheers

:fire::fire:

The truth will always be told however in this case your truth is a figment of your imagination ;)

mongolian
08-06-2013, 04:10 PM
What is this about?

slarty
08-06-2013, 04:24 PM
I think everyone should be able to express their views on this forum as long as they follow the rules. The moderators are the judges of this whether we like it or not (it is their forum after all).

Just my opinion, but I think no member regardless of status should be able to call for members to be banned or incite such a move on the open forum. I know Ahlungor isn't directly calling for a ban here, but it could be argued leverage is being applied.

Would be interested in what other members think.

IamSam
08-06-2013, 04:28 PM
I think everyone should be able to express their views on this forum as long as they follow the rules. The moderators are the judges of this whether we like it or not (it is their forum after all).

Just my opinion, but I think no member regardless of status should be able to call for members to be banned or incite such a move on the open forum. I know Ahlungor isn't directly calling for a ban here, but it could be argued leverage is being applied.

Wise words slarty! ;)
I speak for myself have never attacked Ahlinger but sometimes the truth hurts and for someone to go to such lengths must be hurting from the truth.
I rest my case, enough said!

playerz
08-06-2013, 04:41 PM
To all your haters!!'

Seriously dudes...you should change your name to Iamtroll, coz that's exactly what you are.

Contribute some reviews to gain some credibility before you hide behind a pseudonym. Ahlungor is a well respected contributor in this forum. I've read his recommendations and have been happy 80% of the time. That's a good enough winning ratio for me.

If you want a sure thing, then just rely on your own hands. Stop making yourself and other members miserable by having to scroll past your ignorant rants.

lockhart
08-06-2013, 05:20 PM
WOW lost words.

IamSam
08-06-2013, 05:23 PM
WOW lost words.

how are u online the same time as me???

jellyshots
08-06-2013, 05:38 PM
It's pretty easy to log into a computer as one account and a phone as another account. Different IP addresses will show up if the computer is on wireless and the phone is using 3G/4G.

slarty
08-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Yeah Jellyshots I was thinking the same thing....

CunningLinguist
08-06-2013, 05:50 PM
I just read all of their posts and I see there has been some friction going on.
I am not taking any sides, a few observations though (not directed at anyone in particular):
- I agree that ARs should be realistic, in the long term it is in the best interests of all involved; WL/MLs; shop owners; members; guests.
- In the real world not all ARs are realistic, it is everyones responsibility to decide for themselves if they believe an AR or not.
- If you disagree with an AR then according to forum rules you can say so, but do so without attacking anothers AR. Then everyone can form their own opinion taking into account the credibility they assign to each member.

Now Ahlungor appears to be in the rare position of being a punter and also helping out some shops. He makes no secret of this and has openly stated it a number of times. His reasons on face value appear to be honourable. If you think he may be a bit biased then fine you are entitled to think that (I am not saying he is or isn't).
And Ahlungor since you are in this position it may be a bit difficult now and then, and you will get accusations from time to time, I think you mostly handle these well.

jellyshots
08-06-2013, 05:58 PM
Not that it really matters. People will either take you at face value or they won't. I don't think Ahlungor is doing anything wrong by helping a few if the shop owners promote their shops. Having talked to one of those shop owners myself, I know that he doesn't go out asking for freebies.

I do think that for some of the more junior members, a little word of advice... No matter how experienced a punter you are, asking others for an AR when you haven't posted one on here or criticizing other members when you haven't contributed much in the way of AR's is like painting a big target on your back.

Personally, I like hearing when other members get a few extras and stuff. It reinforces to me that this is supposed to be a forum for mates to hang out.

Gucci2012
08-06-2013, 06:59 PM

Just my opinion, but I think no member regardless of status should be able to call for members to be banned or incite such a move on the open forum.

Ahlungor has contributed a huge amount of info. And i think status does matter or else this forum would not have been created with out your ranking attached to your user name.

It let's us know who is actively participating in the forum about their favourite activity "punting", and those who fly in now and again and drop dick head one liners. Big bro AL isn't calling for their heads but i think he is well with in his rights, why should a high ranking members have to deal with small trolls whose contributions are mostly personal attacks.

lockhart
08-06-2013, 07:02 PM
The whole saga looks familiar , when still as a Guest to the forum noticed that the OP had similar issue with other .
Not picking on anyone just got annoyed on certain thing.
However, my High School teacher used to lecture us "don't accuse the other whenever there are issues.. how about yourself"
In the corporate arena , there is 360 degree appraisal practice...each year has to involve in Senior VP appraisal process .. to rate him . Of course, got PA rate from own subordinate. No suppression of voice.
Given being named, will sit back to think through the issue and seek way to change and enhance own maturity.

wannabe
08-06-2013, 07:23 PM
I don't think Ahlungor is doing anything wrong by helping a few if the shop owners promote their shops. Having talked to one of those shop owners myself, I know that he doesn't go out asking for freebies.

You expect the shop owners to tell you everything do you? lol

uber
08-06-2013, 08:19 PM
It let's us know who is actively participating in the forum about their favourite activity "punting", and those who fly in now and again and drop dick head one liners. Big bro AL isn't calling for their heads but i think he is well with in his rights, why should a high ranking members have to deal with small trolls whose contributions are mostly personal attacks.

Let's play the hypothetical game.

If someone with 2,000 posts made a personal attack against someone with 10,000 posts, is this more acceptable than someone with 10 posts attacking the person with 10,000?

If someone with 10,000 posts made a personal attack against someone with 10 posts, is this acceptable?

It is sheer delusion and arrogance to suggest that your post count means anything except how many posts you have made.

If someone has attacked AHLUNGOR, he has the right and responsibility to defend himself. Personally, I don't think he is the type of person who would hide behind his post count, but it's interesting that others seem to feel that he should.

Richard Le Rod
08-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Gentlemen,

La freedom de speech is very important, "tres tres importante".

But with our freedoms in this life, "avec Les freedoms de Joie", we must have "la responsibilite".
Without responsibiliy there is no contentment. Lasting contentment is very difficult, "tres tres difficulte" - like catching smoke in the wind.

La "contentment" in life is transient, fleeting, ephemeral, just like a passing diminished chord in music.

We must not let our "Joie de Vivre", our enjoyment with life and with our fun conversations in "la forum" be sullied or clouded
by misplaced good intentions, or some unwanted & ill-informed comments born of La Ignorance.

We know "La Tit" when we see or hear one. Usually, a tit is very nice, especially when it's in the mouth.
But sometimes a tit is just a mild and passing pain in the neck. So we ignore the tit in the neck and enjoy when La tit is in the mouth.

I can recommend many ladies who will happily give you La tit in the mouth, and you will find La contentment once more.

Bonsoir mes amis,
Richard Le Rod

Gucci2012
08-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Let's play the hypothetical game.

If someone with 2,000 posts made a personal attack against someone with 10,000 posts, is this more acceptable than someone with 10 posts attacking the person with 10,000?

If someone with 10,000 posts made a personal attack against someone with 10 posts, is this acceptable?

It is sheer delusion and arrogance to suggest that your post count means anything except how many posts you have made.

If someone has attacked AHLUNGOR, he has the right and responsibility to defend himself. Personally, I don't think he is the type of person who would hide behind his post count, but it's interesting that others seem to feel that he should.

You think in hypotheticals, I thinking and talking about what's actually happening.

Let's take you for example your contribution to a punting forum is disagreeing with my thoughts. Now I know how bro Jellyshots fells when bomb/bomb/bomb! Was around. You are to me what bomb was to bro Jellyshots.

Someone with 2000 posts disagreeing with someone with 100000 posts???? Highly unlikely.

"Let us be judged by our peers" uber...you are not my peer and you never will be.

uber
08-06-2013, 08:58 PM
You think in hypotheticals, I thinking and talking about what's actually happening.

Answer the question. You're suggesting that post counts actually mean more than a simple count of posts. To some here, you included, it seems that a member's post count is their place in some non-existent hierarchy. I am disagreeing.

You seem to react extremely poorly to disagreement, which is really concerning for an adult.

Let's take you for example your contribution to a punting forum is disagreeing with my thoughts. Now I know how bro Jellyshots fells when bomb/bomb/bomb! Was around. You are to me what bomb was to bro Jellyshots.

This is a lovely strawman, and an extremely disingenuous and dishonest claim. I have contributed more to this forum than my recent disagreement with your elitism.

Why are you taking this as a personal attack?

Is it possible that you could ever actually communicate in a way that doesn't involve you deliberately misinterpreting what people write, and the run off crying about it being a personal attack when people call you out on it?

Someone with 2000 posts disagreeing with someone with 100000 posts???? Highly unlikely.

That's why it's a hypothetical.

That is literally the entire point of a hypothetical question.

"Let us be judged by our peers" uber...you are not my peer and you never will be.

I certainly hope I never shall be.

Gucci2012
08-06-2013, 09:24 PM
Answer the question. You're suggesting that post counts actually mean more than a simple count of posts. To some here, you included, it seems that a member's post count is their place in some non-existent hierarchy. I am disagreeing.

You seem to react extremely poorly to disagreement, which is really concerning for an adult.

This is a lovely strawman, and an extremely disingenuous and dishonest claim. I have contributed more to this forum than my recent disagreement with your elitism.

Why are you taking this as a personal attack?

Is it possible that you could ever actually communicate in a way that doesn't involve you deliberately misinterpreting what people write, and the run off crying about it being a personal attack when people call you out on it?

That's why it's a hypothetical.

That is literally the entire point of a hypothetical question.

I certainly hope I never shall be.

Post count does mean something, would you prefer advice from someone who has 10000 posts or someone who had 10??? I'll go with someone who has 10000.

Non existent hierarchy? Members all have rankings even you. So they do exist.

This is the 2nd time you have followed me into a thread to disagree with my thoughts. I haven't seen you disagree with anyone else in any other thread. So you are obsessed with me only I'm flattered. Thank you.

lockhart
08-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Well said. Accept criticism as constructive feedbacks and progress along. For sure Member status does not reflect maturity and wisdom level.

Gentlemen,
La freedom de speech is very important, "tres tres importante".

But with our freedoms in this life, "avec Les freedoms de Joie", we must have "la responsibilite".
Without responsibiliy there is no contentment. Lasting contentment is very difficult, "tres tres difficulte" - like catching smoke in the wind.

La "contentment" in life is transient, fleeting, ephemeral, just like a passing diminished chord in music.

We must not let our "Joie de Vivre", our enjoyment with life and with our fun conversations in "la forum" be sullied or clouded
by misplaced good intentions, or some unwanted & ill-informed comments born of La Ignorance.

We know "La Tit" when we see or hear one. Usually, a tit is very nice, especially when it's in the mouth.
But sometimes a tit is just a mild and passing pain in the neck. So we ignore the tit in the neck and enjoy when La tit is in the mouth.

I can recommend many ladies who will happily give you La tit in the mouth, and you will find La contentment once more.

Bonsoir mes amis,
Richard Le Rod

uber
08-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Post count does mean something, would you prefer advice from someone who has 10000 posts or someone who had 10??? I'll go with someone who has 10000.

That depends entirely on who presents their advice better.

Non existent hierarchy? Members all have rankings even you. So they do exist.

Are you serious?

Do you really think VBulletin forum titles constitute a ranking system?

Refer to my previous question, which you insist on ignoring. Does a member's post count directly correlate with their value as posters, or does it not?

Ergo, if someone shitposts a hundred times, does that mean they have the same value to the community as someone who makes a hundred good posts?

This is the 2nd time you have followed me into a thread to disagree with my thoughts. I haven't seen you disagree with anyone else in any other thread. So you are obsessed with me only I'm flattered. Thank you.

Oh, get over yourself. I have very clearly disagreed with other people here, and you are incredibly dishonest to suggest otherwise.

Maybe you'd see that if you weren't blinded by your colossally over-inflated ego.

World citizen
08-06-2013, 10:08 PM
I honestly think some of the regular posters (and im talking about gucci in particular here) spend WAY too much time on this forum!! ... Obsessively monitoring other people's threads and then 'raising the alarm' when posts seem susiciously similar... Lol, get a life! ... Assigning status and respect based on the number of posts a user has made? Lol ... Seriously gucci, try living in the real world mate.

uber
08-06-2013, 10:13 PM
I honestly think some of the regular posters (and im talking about gucci in particular here) spend WAY too much time on this forum!! ... Obsessively monitoring other people's threads and then 'raising the alarm' when posts seem susiciously similar... Lol, get a life! ... Assigning status and respect based on the number of posts a user has made? Lol ... Seriously gucci, try living in the real world mate.

I don't think Gucci or anyone else is obsessively monitoring the forum. It's pretty out there to suggest that anyone does this when there's really no evidence of it.

The only real issue is the elitism about post counts being displayed by some of the members here.

The Cable Guy
08-06-2013, 10:19 PM
Wise words slarty! ;)
I speak for myself have never attacked Ahlinger but sometimes the truth hurts and for someone to go to such lengths must be hurting from the truth.
I rest my case, enough said!

Hello Folks,

Some people here clearly hold themselves and their opinions in overly high self-regard.
Some people here tend to want the last word in a discussion on a very regular and predictable basis.
Some people here seem to have very delicate egos indeed.
Some people here use 50 words when they should use only 15 (oh. bugger that's me).
Some people here seem to have entirely misplaced their sense of humour and perspective.

Some people need to be reminded of the age old sayings:

"...People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..."
"...Smile and the world smile with you...cry and you cry alone..."
"...A day without laughter is a day lost..."

Warm regards,
The Cable Guy

World citizen
08-06-2013, 10:20 PM
Comparing the posting times of different users IS obsessive!! - seriously who fucken cares if someone is posting under two different names???

And anyway, who are you to tell anybody else what the 'only real issue' is? Do you think youre the only person with a legitimate opinion around here?!

uber
08-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Comparing the posting times of different users IS obsessive!! - seriously who fucken cares if someone is posting under two different names???

It's a matter of integrity. Why not post under one name? Are people too insecure about their convictions, and too sensitive about their reputations on the internet to do so?

It's also because posting under two different names when not everyone is aware of this gives the impression that more people share a certain view than really do.

And anyway, who are you to tell anybody else what the 'only real issue' is? Do you think youre the only person with a legitimate opinion around here?!

Because elitism is literally the root cause of all the complaining from both sides of the argument.

And no, clearly I am not the only person with a legitimate opinion around here, but there don't seem to be very many who can actually articulate it without having fantastically emotional reactions to everything.

qualitysteven
08-06-2013, 10:39 PM

You're the man WC (one of them anyway), you know where it's at, you speak with the voice of reason,

You WC, and IamSam, Slarty, Richard Le Rod, Tomasevic, Lockhard, The Cable Guy...and a few more,

You people show intelligence, common sense, you guys walk in the light...keep walking/talking and show them the light. (Then bang a pretty Asian girl)

Regards,
Steven

slarty
08-06-2013, 10:44 PM
It's a matter of integrity. Why not post under one name? Are people too insecure about their convictions, and too sensitive about their reputations on the internet to do so?

It's also because posting under two different names when not everyone is aware of this gives the impression that more people share a certain view than really do.

Uber I agree, and this is the problem I have with it as well. I've seen threads where members come out of the woodwork, put up an argument, then fade away again. Doesn't prove anything, but looks suspicious.

World citizen
08-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Intregrity! Honesty! Egalitarianism! Lol ... Sounds like youre drafting the Declaration of independence there mate!! .. Get some perspective, you expect far too much of our humble little punters forum ... but there you go, punters and shop owners will continue to create 'fake' user profiles to advance their silly little agendas and meanwhile ever-vigilent punters like yourself and that slarty guy will wring their hands and gnash their teeth lol .. Its just all so ridiculous and overblown

Because elitism is literally the root cause of all the complaining from both sides of the argument.

And no, clearly I am not the only person with a legitimate opinion around here, but there don't seem to be very many who can actually articulate it without having fantastically emotional reactions to everything.

GWEILO
08-06-2013, 11:17 PM
I just want to put my little dick in a nice warm hole. I'm asian so I'm allowed to call my dick small right? :shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:

puntbook
08-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Well said!
Post count and member status mean fuck all in the real world. Get a life and stop being so gullible.

If someone is making 23 posts a day, everyday, there would simply be no time left for a real job and real life. Unless of course posting here and promoting certain shops/girls is your real job and you have incentives for doing it.

qualitysteven
08-06-2013, 11:28 PM
Some folk here must have been breast fed up to the age of 21 years I think.

They wallow in their own self-swindling mediocrity, trying way to hard too impress others,
displaying the need to prove to themselves over and over and over again, ad nauseam,
the relevance and importance of their own opinions.

I'd much rather read three or four sentences of interesting text, in any given section of the forum,
than three or four paragraphs, or more, of brain numbing verbal diarrhea or turgid literary overload.

Thankfully, I can see many guys here are similarly aware of the moaners and accusers who can't get
through the day without telling us how it should be done.

Regards,
Steven

GWEILO
09-06-2013, 12:16 AM
I want to jizz on a cute girls face but all that comes out is a tiny drop of semen, what to do. I only have a small dick, what to do what to do.

BlueBirdDuke
09-06-2013, 01:14 AM
In the meantime, the rest of us are in the Roster and AR section.

Coffee anyone?

IamSam
09-06-2013, 01:26 AM
Smile and the world smiles with you....
fart and you stand on your own

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2013, 01:35 AM
You're the man WC (one of them anyway), you know where it's at, you speak with the voice of reason,

You WC, and IamSam, Slarty, Richard Le Rod, Tomasevic, Lockhard, The Cable Guy...and a few more,

You people show intelligence, common sense, you guys walk in the light...keep walking/talking and show them the light. (Then bang a pretty Asian girl)

Regards,
Steven

That's quite a good collections of members you listed there Steven!

What are the odds that all the intelligent people you grouped together here all have very similar opinion?

No surprise to see IamSam and Lockhart there, are they not the reason why I started this thread in the first place??

But I guess the odds are very good for people like the cable guy, Richard and Steven yourself in the same group as well!!

After all , the three of you did register on the same date 05/06/13 and all posted your first review for some massage shops on the 06/06/13 and all said CHEERS to all of us !!

Cheers to you too!

I didn't wanted to name names before on my other thread, I was just wondering and curious, but I guess your own post right here just confirmed my suspicion !

Well then , nothing wrong there really, but I just much prefer to see the same user name posting three times rather the same source using three different user names and pretending to give different opinions!

Once again, you did nothing wrong there and I applaud your efforts, we probably could have got along just fine if I am reading from just the one name rather than three!

Bonne chance ! And with regards!

Cheers

lockhart
09-06-2013, 01:47 AM
Unable to online all the time with lots of other members here especially during weekday between 8-4pm Am just an ordinary Salary guy have to work between 8 and 4 pm have to respect my job and colleagues.

People earn their respect irrespective of member status nor post counts

IamSam
09-06-2013, 02:18 AM
Unable to online all the time with lots of other members here especially during weekday between 8-4pm Am just an ordinary Salary guy have to work between 8 and 4 pm have to respect my job and colleagues.

I hear ya mate respect to the working class man!!
If I had more time I for sure would be checking who registered and when plus gathering information on how many views my posts get, as well as who is or is not online and at what time and bumping up over hyped reviews but real life gets in the way of such things....

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2013, 02:20 AM

Of course you can't, You log on, post this, log off and Sam is back on, what's new ?

hoshimoony
09-06-2013, 02:31 AM
I'm personally not a fan of people backing themselves or a shop through several pseudonyms. If you have a view, I'd say just say it once. If you say it well, it is more powerful and effective than mediocre messages formulated through several aliases in a similar manner. Majority does rule in democracy so having more numbers might sound like a good start, but unless you're honest, people will inevitably look through you and ultimately not as many people will join your side. If something looks suspect to one person, chances are there are probably others that think so too.

But seriously guys, I would keep it down a bit. It is bordering on crossing one of the Forum Rules and Regulations (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?6-Forum-Rules-and-Regulations), if it hasn't already done so:

"3. No altercation on the forum. While friendly discussions or debates are welcome, but personal attacks that lead to hot arguments are not encouraged."

Just saying.

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2013, 02:32 AM
I hear ya mate respect to the working class man!!
If I had more time I for sure would be checking who registered and when plus gathering information on how many views my posts get, as well as who is or is not online and at what time and bumping up over hyped reviews but real life gets in the way of such things....

Have anyone else noticed that while IamSam and Lockhart still pretending to be talking to each other as a different person, "they" never actually deny my suspicion !!

He must be a very good manner person or has very good self control, if he is not so annoying and following me like a fly every where I posted, we could have got along just fine, what a pity !! He writes very good English too !

Cheers

lockhart
09-06-2013, 02:37 AM
why keep insisting ..very funny

IamSam
09-06-2013, 02:41 AM
The whole saga looks familiar , when still as a Guest to the forum noticed that the OP had similar issue with other .
Not picking on anyone just got annoyed on certain thing.
However, my High School teacher used to lecture us "don't accuse the other whenever there are issues.. how about yourself"
In the corporate arena , there is 360 degree appraisal practice...each year has to involve in Senior VP appraisal process .. to rate him . Of course, got PA rate from own subordinate. No suppression of voice.
Given being named, will sit back to think through the issue and seek way to change and enhance own maturity.

Your highschool teacher is very wise ;)

IamSam
09-06-2013, 02:43 AM
why keep insisting ..very funny

like a dog with a bone, don't laugh too much but try and understand.
having paranoid delusions often lead to more serious mental problems, kinda like someone that frequents rub and tug shops then complains about chronic back pain.

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2013, 02:52 AM
I'm personally not a fan of people backing themselves or a shop through several pseudonyms. If you have a view, I'd say just say it once. If you say it well, it is more powerful and effective than mediocre messages formulated through several aliases in a similar manner. Majority does rule in democracy so having more numbers might sound like a good start, but unless you're honest, people will inevitably look through you and ultimately not as many people will join your side. If something looks suspect to one person, chances are there are probably others that think so too.

But seriously guys, I would keep it down a bit. It is bordering on crossing one of the Forum Rules and Regulations (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?6-Forum-Rules-and-Regulations), if it hasn't already done so:

"3. No altercation on the forum. While friendly discussions or debates are welcome, but personal attacks that lead to hot arguments are not encouraged."

Just saying.

Very good points brother !

And I am not the kind of person who throws the first punch, but if someone's first ever post was to go against you and all the way to his 50th post is still annoying you, then you will have no choice but to stand up to these people right ?

lockhart
09-06-2013, 02:56 AM
Have more meaningful to do . Follow other member's comment i.e Hoshimoony. Not to reply to this thread anymore.

IamSam
09-06-2013, 02:57 AM

Just saying.

You're right it is bordering on breaking forum rule number 3!

This whole thread is evidence of 2 members being accused of being 1.

The fact that I refuse to even aknowledge this poor excuse of a conspiracy theory just aggravates the OP even more.
Lockhart can speak/stand up for himself but I will not stoop down to this level of play ground antics!

wilisno
09-06-2013, 02:59 AM
Have anyone else noticed that while IamSam and Lockhart still pretending to be talking to each other as a different person, "they" never actually deny my suspicion !!

He must be a very good manner person or has very good self control, if he is not so annoying and following me like a fly every where I posted, we could have got along just fine, what a pity !! He writes very good English too !

CheersWhat are you talking about ??? I can see both their names are online right now !!!

IamSam
09-06-2013, 03:08 AM
What are you talking about ??? I can see both their names are online right now !!!

thanks for pointing that out.

IamSam has left the building, goodnight

IExperiment
09-06-2013, 10:34 AM
Polictics ...lol...

Like I said in the past it is best for you to go check out the girls for your self as some one else taste is a bit different to your own might be higher but mostlikely lower :)
I did take Lungor challange though with Jo-Jo from 252 and I would say she is
Face 7
Body 7
Boobs yes they are big cause she is a bit plum :) if she lost 5 to 8 KG she would be in a different scale and rating will improve.

My guess she would be 160cm and at least size 10 with around 53 to 55KG please ask her if I am correct Lungor if its to rude to ask than don't, but since your a larrikin and easy to get along I am sure you can make it fun saying your a hottie what your weight 50 :) or must be less :)

To me a hot body would be at 160cm will be around 45 to 47KG.

Now with FS also there is politics, there is only one person that I follow with FS cause we either have similar taste or he does not over exaggerated. I used to be a hard marker but realize who would I give a ten too, like Jessica Alba with a minimum C boobs maybe :)

I would mark Moon before
Face 8 - 8.5 this is a year ago since I saw her might change now
Body was 8.5 than slim and nice with B cups with bigger boobs she will get higher.

Porya/Yoon last few months ago.
Face 9 to 9.5
Body 8 - 8.5 with bigger boobs she will get higher.

Milo
Face 7.5 - 8
Body 8.5 with D cups if she was a bit slimmer she would hit 9 :) as she is neither slim or big.

Marcus
Face 8.5 with out the spot she would get easy 9 :)
Body 9 if boobs were a bit more firm 9.5 :) what a body

We need people like Ahlungor here with his larrikin way. So I take Lungor as a nice fiendly guy who is trying to help, but I guess we have a little different taste but Ci-Ci we both like and I already rated her.

Cheers and more Cheers

jellyshots
09-06-2013, 12:02 PM
You expect the shop owners to tell you everything do you? lol

No, but this one was a mutual friend and had no reason to lie to me.

You pretty much explain Gucci's comment about junior members who drop the one liners, contributing nothing and disappearing again.

jellyshots
09-06-2013, 12:26 PM
What are you talking about ??? I can see both their names are online right now !!!

He logs in with his computer and with his phone at the same time.

IamSam
09-06-2013, 12:31 PM

sorry to burst your bubble but if thats what you really believe I pity such a poor excuse for a conspiracy theory, but 10 points for loyalty!!

it's a desperate attempt by a desperate man.
but in this day and age I don't blame you guys for trying such a foolish stunt

World citizen
09-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Oh wow.. Wannabe has 70-odd posts and been a contributing member for 18 months ... But I suppose the opinion of anyone without 1000+ posts and a 10-message a day post rate doesnt count for much from your perspective lol ... Theres a world outside this forum jellyshots - real people, real relationships... Step away from your keyboard and go take a look! :-))

IamSam
09-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Oh wow.. Wannabe has 70-odd posts and been a contributing member for 18 months ... But I suppose the opinion of anyone without 1000+ posts and a 10-message a day post rate doesnt count for much from your perspective lol ... Theres a world outside this forum jellyshots - real people, real relationships... Step away from your keyboard and go take a look! :-))

well said World class citizen. But don't waste your time because at anytime these keyboard warriors will soon accuse u and me of being the same member!!
we registered 6 days apart. OH EM GEE!!

jellyshots
09-06-2013, 12:40 PM
sorry to burst your bubble but if thats what you really believe I pity such a poor excuse for a conspiracy theory, but 10 points for loyalty!!

it's a desperate attempt by a desperate man.
but in this day and age I don't blame you guys for trying such a foolish stunt
Of course people are going to take sides. When you have a go at a bloke who has helped a lot of people on the forum, expect to get picked apart by other members.

I'm saying that it's easy for people to fake who they are on a forum and creating different logins. End of the day, I couldn't care less if you guys are the same guy or are mates or whatever. If your AR's are legit, it just takes a few other punters to verify it.

IamSam
09-06-2013, 12:47 PM
have a go at a bloke?
ok find 1 post of mind where I have made a personal attack.
I couldn't care less that you couldn't care less as I'm sure you have had your fair share of keyboard warriors having a go at you ;) and taking the bait and having a go back.

jellyshots
09-06-2013, 12:49 PM

You are so funny. Here's the interesting thing. You nor Wannabe have written AR's, drop in the one liners and try to call bullshit on other members.

It's pretty rich of you to suggest I don't have a life beyond the forum just because I drop in and post. I've been a much larger contributor to others on here than you have. Sort your own shit out before trying to call me out.

jellyshots
09-06-2013, 12:53 PM
have a go at a bloke?
ok find 1 post of mind where I have made a personal attack.

Don't worry about him, he's just in it for the sake of reading his own posts and promoting other shops that matter to him. :fire
Looks like a direct and personal attack to me... And really it wasn't that hard to find...

IamSam
09-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Ahlinger maybe you would be happy if I get a photo of 3 different blokes behind a pc ;)
spread it around like wildfire and caption it here is the trio of guys that don't agree with your point of view.
Seriously guys grow up and don't have a sook everytime someone disagrees with you.

lockhart
09-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Thought all will die down overnight.
Had late PM exchange with one of the king member.. Mr W knows very well Lockhart is Lockhart and not the same person to the other "accused" member Iam Sam . Leave as it is... Integrity and character count as the end of da whilst the conspiracy may continue

IamSam
09-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Looks like a direct and personal attack to me... And really it wasn't that hard to find...

that was a fact not a personal attack, look harder and learn the difference between the 2 ;)

IamSam
09-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Thought all will die down overnight.
Had late PM exchange with one of the king member.. Mr W knows very well Lockhart is Lockhart and not the same person to the other "accused" member Iam Sam . Leave as it is... Integrity and character count as the end of da whilst the conspiracy may continue

don't worry about it mate, some people have nothing better to do ;)
this thread will eventually die a slow painful death

Travelmate
09-06-2013, 01:08 PM
The way I see about this thread:
It is totally UN-necessary.

I believe I am certainly non-bias in this matter. Please forget IP address argument. This is non-sense. It is so easy to hide or create IP address or having multiple IP address and users names whichever way you like .

Mr. Ahlungor, I can understand your frustration. However what is the objective of this thread?
Do you want more members to give you just MORAL support? Or what other outcome to do you want to achieve? Even Admin cancel and banned some certain users. Do you think this is the end of it?

This exercise will cause more vigorous response from those who disagree with your view and cause more emotional reaction just like what you did.

I love to see and enjoy reading forum talking about reviews and experience about girls, punting or any interesting topics than these !!!

When do you think you can stop this??
Just my 2 cents:fire:

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2013, 01:19 PM

You talk about real world and real life outside this forum, sure, we can all talk about that, but would you meet me outside for a beer to talk about ?

If not then lets just concentrate on this forum and talk punting!

And in particular, lets talk RnT and massage shops:

I am a facts and figures person, so lets talk no BS and just cold hard facts:

1. When this new forum first started, there was no massage shop pay advertiser.

2. This time last year, the first paying advertiser was Silver Fox, Snow Lotus (although SL preferred not to have a web page and flashing banner),

3. When Coco started Burwood, she paid for advertising and followed by Stanmore.

4. There was no such thing as massage shops posting their rosters and giving out details decriptions of all the MLs before, Snow Lotus was the first MS to do that, followed by Silver Fox, Burwood, Stanmore, and now 316 Central and QVB.

5. Look at how many massage shops are advertising in the forum Now!

6. Look at how many massage shops are posting their rosters and posting MLs descriptions Now!

Let me just ask one question:

If you are a massage shop punter, would you prefer the amount of informations you have now vs the limited information you had prior to the discovery of Snow Lotus!

Cheers

PS. And thank you for all the concerning brothers who PM'd me to ask me to stop arguing, you are right, this kind of BS will probably never stop, if not these current bunch, there will always be other haters, so lets just ignore them from now on and cut off their 5 min of fame .

I think I have said enough already.

CunningLinguist
09-06-2013, 01:36 PM
You talk about real world and real life outside this forum, sure, we can all talk about that, but would you meet me outside for a beer to talk about ?

2. This time last year, the first paying advertiser was Silver Fox, Snow Lotus (although SL preferred not to have a web page and flashing banner),

3. When Coco started Burwood, she paid for advertising and followed by Stanmore.

4. There was no such thing as massage shops posting their rosters and giving out details decriptions of all the MLs before, Snow Lotus was the first MS to do that, followed by Silver Fox, Burwood, Stanmore, and now 316 Central and QVB.

6. Look at how many massage shops are posting their rosters and posting MLs descriptions Now!

If you are a massage shop punter, would you prefer the amount of informations you have now vs the limited information you had prior to the discovery of Snow Lotus!

Cheers

As a relative newbie to this forum I didn't know all that!
Thanks for the history lesson, and also for making the forum a more interesting and better place!

IamSam
09-06-2013, 01:37 PM

Cheers

So did you start this thread to try expose 1 member using 2 logins or did you start this thread to seek attention?
You may consider yourself God's gift to rub and tug and thats your personal view and if thats the life you claim then be prepared for a dose of reality every now and then.
Also bare in mind the shops that never have and never will need your so called ''advertising advice'', 501 newtown does just fine without, just about every thai shop that offer 10/10 vfm and other chinese r'n't throughout the suburbs will never seek your overhyped biased reviews.

At the end of the day the amount of heat you bring on to these shops will burn you back, it might be all roses and cheers now but seriously life has weird and wonderful ways of bringing people back down to reality
How often do you read about bbbj in QLD? But we all know what happens behind closed doors STAYS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!!

as other members have posted about being grateful for some info they are also tired of your pollution on this forum, there is a fine line between advice and spam!

learn where that line is!

jellyshots
09-06-2013, 02:25 PM
that was a fact not a personal attack, look harder and learn the difference between the 2 ;)

To paraphrase. Stop having a sook just because someone doesn't agree with your point of view. :)

wilisno
09-06-2013, 02:33 PM
You've missed the point there ! My point is this is so easily done, for them to appear together, so the whole point of this thread is irrelevant, it doesn't prove anything !

slarty
09-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Intregrity! Honesty! Egalitarianism! Lol ... Sounds like youre drafting the Declaration of independence there mate!! .. Get some perspective, you expect far too much of our humble little punters forum ... but there you go, punters and shop owners will continue to create 'fake' user profiles to advance their silly little agendas and meanwhile ever-vigilent punters like yourself and that slarty guy will wring their hands and gnash their teeth lol .. Its just all so ridiculous and overblown

There's been a fair bit of water under the bridge since this post. World Citizen that's a fair point perhaps I am expecting a bit too much from a bunch of punters whose focus is more on having a good time rather than such lofty ideals. When this thread started I thought I was only one of a few who subscribed to the multi login theory. Was probably looking for a bit of validation that others thought the same- I can now rest assured on that point, seems like plenty of others do.

jellyshots
09-06-2013, 02:46 PM
You've missed the point there ! My point is this is so easily done, for them to appear together, so the whole point of this thread is irrelevant, it doesn't prove anything !

I'm not disagreeing with you that it is easily done. I don't agree that the point of the thread is irrelevant. The thread is pointing to a few topics:-
1. Bro Ahlungor thought that there were fake AR's by 3 logins because the writing style was the same etc...
2. Members with only a few posts were saying, "why is their opinion less legitimate than members with a lot of posts"

And it looks like people still want to discuss it since the thread hasn't died yet...

lockhart
09-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Not taking moral high ground. For sure my value surely very differ to all other member including the co-accused. Personal view on OP all changed (character assessment) after the tasteless/infamous Angelina Jolie thread. Hence When get annoyed stop holding back. Overreacted.. May be..
Commented to another King member that I will stop commenting on this thread early this morning but am failed. Definitely this will be the final response to this thread.

wilisno
09-06-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm not disagreeing with you that it is easily done. I don't agree that the point of the thread is irrelevant. The thread is pointing to a few topics:-
1. Bro Ahlungor thought that there were fake AR's by 3 logins because the writing style was the same etc...
2. Members with only a few posts were saying, "why is their opinion less legitimate than members with a lot of posts"

And it looks like people still want to discuss it since the thread hasn't died yet...
Have you read the thread title ?

Of course the thread is not dead yet, arguments are always the most popular topics in a forum !

Licker
09-06-2013, 03:27 PM

If WC won't, I would.
I love good beer - not as much as I love a good woman, though.
But a cold beer beats a cold woman any day :)

My advice to everyone:
Log off for the rest of the day and chill out.
Go have a punt, a cold beer, a juicy steak - whatever floats your boat or is your favourite poison.

My favourite dinner combo would be as below. Add a pint of cold brew and the world looks much brighter :)

Travelmate
09-06-2013, 03:44 PM
The way I see about this thread:
It is totally UN-necessary.

I believe I am certainly non-bias in this matter. Please forget IP address argument. This is non-sense. It is so easy to hide or create IP address or having multiple IP address and users names whichever way you like .

Mr. Ahlungor, I can understand your frustration. However what is the objective of this thread?
Do you want more members to give you just MORAL support? Or what other outcome to do you want to achieve? Even Admin cancel and banned some certain users. Do you think this is the end of it?

This exercise will cause more vigorous response from those who disagree with your view and cause more emotional reaction just like what you did.

I love to see and enjoy reading forum talking about reviews and experience about girls, punting or any interesting topics than these !!!

When do you think you can stop this??
Just my 2 cents:fire:

you still not tell us about this:

wannabe
09-06-2013, 04:11 PM

Thanks WC :shout:
Ive been on this forum since 2010, both old and new, joined in early 2011 long before jellyshot even learnt about syd99. There are nearly 30,000 registered members here, how many have written reports? According to jellyshot, I wonder how many can post anything:shout:

CunningLinguist
09-06-2013, 04:19 PM
My favourite dinner combo would be as below. Add a pint of cold brew and the world looks much brighter :)

Mmm, I wouldn't mind going to that restaurant!
I wonder what dessert would be :)

wilisno
09-06-2013, 04:23 PM
Mmm, I wouldn't mind going to that restaurant!
I wonder what dessert would be :)
Maybe free sauce for you to dip in, or fresh cream for you to lick off ? :miao:

Gringo
09-06-2013, 04:35 PM
Mmm, fish pie . I supply the tartare sauce.

Licker
09-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Maybe free sauce for you to dip in, or fresh cream for you to lick off ? :miao:

First you need to clear the 'table' from that fish taste - maybe a tongue bath?

Then, for the health continuous, fresh strawberries are a nice dessert.

And for those who are not watching their figure, add some whipped cream.

wilisno
09-06-2013, 05:16 PM
First you need to clear the 'table' from that fish taste - maybe a tongue bath?

Then, for the health continuous, fresh strawberries are a nice dessert.

And for those who are not watching their figure, add some whipped cream.
2533I'm talking about natural ingredients !:miao:

Licker
09-06-2013, 06:06 PM
I'm talking about natural ingredients !:miao:

Oh, you mean a fresh creampie :cool2:

First a little workout to burn of the calories of the main course.

Then enjoy the creampie :miao:

wilisno
09-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Oh, you mean a fresh creampie :cool2:

First a little workout to burn of the calories of the main course.

Then enjoy the creampie :miao:

2534Her ingredient, not your own ! ;) ;) ;)

jellyshots
09-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Thanks WC :shout:
Ive been on this forum since 2010, both old and new, joined in early 2011 long before jellyshot even learnt about syd99. There are nearly 30,000 registered members here, how many have written reports? According to jellyshot, I wonder how many can post anything:shout:

That's the whole point. The whole time you've been on here, you haven't contributed one AR to the forum but think it's ok to criticize other members. It's not about the 30,000 other members, it's about the select few that don't contribute yet feel it is necessary to give other members grief. Now if you've been on this forum in the past and gotten banned, that's another story I guess but then, that would be a story in itself...

Even lockhart was saying that he was not holding back because of a change in his opinion about Ahlungor regarding a completely different thread. And that's fine. I'm sure a few people's opinions changed and if he did something like that again, I'm sure that people would complain again.

wannabe
09-06-2013, 10:00 PM
That's the whole point. The whole time you've been on here, you haven't contributed one AR to the forum but think it's ok to criticize other members. It's not about the 30,000 other members, it's about the select few that don't contribute yet feel it is necessary to give other members grief. Now if you've been on this forum in the past and gotten banned, that's another story I guess but then, that would be a story in itself...

I have never been banned, check my join date, and check my status on the old forum, it's new belligerent members like you that are causing problems. They should bring back Bomb to keep you entertained since you like arguing so much.

jellyshots
10-06-2013, 01:51 AM
I have never been banned, check my join date, and check my status on the old forum, it's new belligerent members like you that are causing problems. They should bring back Bomb to keep you entertained since you like arguing so much.

Bud, if you're going to dish out, then you should expect someone to give it back. If members see someone getting ganged up on here, it's natural for others to take sides.

Why bring back Bomb when there are so many other bullies I can call out...

Licker
10-06-2013, 02:38 AM
Why bring back Bomb...

I've never had anything against the bomb, as long as it's the Sex Bomb (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToS-UVhdBuQ)

Crank the volume up!!!

It does not even have to be a bomb - the good old Sex Machine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ4UlwFvix4) will do just fine.

IamSam
10-06-2013, 03:17 AM
Why bring back Bomb when there are so many other bullies I can call out...

True words of a keyboard warrior

jellyshots
10-06-2013, 11:48 AM
True words of a keyboard warrior

Yes, that's what 8inches and Bomb accused me of but were too gutless to meet me face to face. Frankly, it's clear that you're the one hiding behind his keyboard.

IamSam
10-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Yes, that's what 8inches and Bomb accused me of but were too gutless to meet me face to face. Frankly, it's clear that you're the one hiding behind his keyboard.

Just because u type like a keyboard warrior doesn't mean u qualify as 1.
but don't give up, you're just about there ;)

jellyshots
10-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Just because u type like a keyboard warrior doesn't mean u qualify as 1.
but don't give up, you're just about there ;)

Same writing style, same accusations, same gutless attitude. You really aren't the sharpest tool in the toolbox :victory:

But really, keep going - you'll just end up banned again...

IamSam
10-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Same writing style, same accusations, same gutless attitude. You really aren't the sharpest tool in the toolbox :victory:

But really, keep going - you'll just end up banned again...

it's a shame logic and common sense have eluded you all this time. I know you miss the bomb so much but your chest beating antics have no effect on me what so ever but it's very funny ;)

I've been brought up to leave those less fortunate alone and let them be, so count yourself lucky you live to type another day :shout:

Licker
10-06-2013, 04:29 PM
Is anyone keeping count on the ones lost?

Or is it just a matter of making things right?

Whichever, this is how it looks though...

'Grown' men arguing over matters of utmost importance.

Licker
10-06-2013, 04:39 PM
I think it's time for the rest of the members to choose sides...

Which team are you supporting???

My favourite team...

jellyshots
10-06-2013, 05:35 PM
it's a shame logic and common sense have eluded you all this time. I know you miss the bomb so much but your chest beating antics have no effect on me what so ever but it's very funny ;)

I've been brought up to leave those less fortunate alone and let them be, so count yourself lucky.

It's very amusing to me that in all of your responses, all you've done is reinforce that you are the embodiment of keyboard warriorship. When challenged, you slink behind words rather than take action. I'd say that more likely, you're a bottom-feeder, on a tight budget because you're not half as successful at anything that you want to be and therefore go around picking fights with older guys like Ahlungor. Well, fuck you.

I really don't care what your other aliases have been in the past, whether they were 8inches, bomb, wanchai... It really doesn't matter. You're as much of a knob then as you are now.

IamSam
10-06-2013, 05:50 PM
Haha I am the one being amused!!
That's entertainment money can't buy!!
You're a classic character and deserving of any good things that come your way :)
Well get back to it I'm sure u have a lot left in the tank of pent up frustration that wanking doesn't release :) :)

It's very amusing to me that in all of your responses, all you've done is reinforce that you are the embodiment of keyboard warriorship. When challenged, you slink behind words rather than take action. I'd say that more likely, you're a bottom-feeder, on a tight budget because you're not half as successful at anything that you want to be and therefore go around picking fights with older guys like Ahlungor. Well, fuck you.

I really don't care what your other aliases have been in the past, whether they were 8inches, bomb, wanchai... It really doesn't matter. You're as much of a knob then as you are now.

World citizen
10-06-2013, 06:07 PM

So .. are people now agreeing that lockhard and Iamsam probably AREN'T the same person?? ... A few people have mentioned integrity and honesty in thread ... Jellyshots - you were more than happy to fling some shit at lockhart when the accusations were flying. Now that youve apparently reversed your opinion I suppose an apology to that fine fellow is too much to hope for! No? .. Didnt thing so..

IamSam
10-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Jelly shots like Chuck Norris is too tough to apologize and is never wrong!
Calling people out and acting tough must take alot of energy out of a person hence the name Jelly, as in jellyfish a spineless creature. :shout: ...

So .. are people now agreeing that lockhard and Iamsam probably AREN'T the same person?? ... A few people have mentioned integrity and honesty in thread ... Jellyshots - you were more than happy to fling some shit at lockhart when the accusations were flying. Now that youve apparently reversed your opinion I suppose an apology to that fine fellow is too much to hope for! No? .. Didnt thing so..

IamSam
10-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Jelly shots like Chuck Norris is too tough to apologize!
The world owes him a big sorry!!

wannabe
10-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Jelly shots like Chuck Norris is too tough to apologize!
The world owes him a big sorry!!
Or he'll take on the whole world :)

IamSam
10-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Or he'll take on the whole world :)

And beat them up eyes closed and 1 hand tied behind his back!.....

then wake up in a sweaty bed and straight onto the laptop to maintain the tough guy act :grimace:

jellyshots
10-06-2013, 10:33 PM

That can't be proved either way.

jellyshots
10-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Haha I am the one being amused!!
That's entertainment money can't buy!!
You're a classic character and deserving of any good things that come your way :)
Well get back to it I'm sure u have a lot left in the tank of pent up frustration that wanking doesn't release :) :)

Yep, still slinking... Go on, rally your mates, you're nothing but a little troll.

IamSam
10-06-2013, 11:04 PM
Yep, still slinking... Go on, rally your mates, you're nothing but a little troll.

it seems you have forgotten your place in this world.
Before you reach the corner, I have run the block 3 times, yes that how far behind you are and there will never be enough time for you to catch up. So keep typing away like the forum tough guy you are because play time is over and I refuse to waste anymore time and stoop down to your level.
But as much as you carry on and on and on beating your chest like an alpha male I hope u find your reason for existing in this world because acting tough doesn't suit you at all...

good luck ;) :shout:

cmk76
11-06-2013, 12:10 AM
Is anyone keeping count on the ones lost?

Or is it just a matter of making things right?

Whichever, this is how it looks though...

'Grown' men arguing over matters of utmost importance.

Thanks for sharing these images... I have saved a few for my own use... :miao:

Sillyboy
11-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Have to say some of the images that Licker brother put up made me laugh! Great stuff!

And Travelmate brother - I think you made the one of your best observations on this thread yet sadly has been ignored by the OP. This forum shouldn't be about stroking one's Internet ego but it seems to be making a habit of doing so.

DeepImpact
11-06-2013, 10:05 PM
it seems you have forgotten your place in this world.
Before you reach the corner, I have run the block 3 times, yes that how far behind you are and there will never be enough time for you to catch up. :

Umm, I hate to be the one to point it out but if you have run around the block 3 times you will have put in a lot of effort to be right back where you started from. It might be time to head in another direction Bro so you get somewhere new and din't go around in circles.

IamSam
11-06-2013, 10:10 PM
Umm, I hate to be the one to point it out but if you have run around the block 3 times you will have put in a lot of effort to be right back where you started from. It might be time to head in another direction Bro so you get somewhere new and din't go around in circles.

yeah you're right as always you are right as always right as always, all we need now is another forum clown to bump this thread.

I wonder why the OP and his bodyguard have gone quiet :question:

playerz
11-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Free bump..

Max Impact
12-06-2013, 12:26 AM
Polictics ...lol...

Face 9 to 9.5

SSSShhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

IExperiment
12-06-2013, 12:34 AM
SSSShhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

like Jessica Alba with a minimum C boobs maybe :)

I would mark Moon before
Face 8 - 8.5 this is a year ago since I saw her might change now
Body was 8.5 than slim and nice with B cups with bigger boobs she will get higher.

Face 9 to 9.5

What about the others dude like Jessica Alba or anyone else with C minimum ???

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2013, 09:47 AM
I think it's great to see that Admin has stepped in and taken control of the situations, twice !! And deleted a whole lot of posts to cool down the heated arguements here!

But I would like to see more leadership and guidance from the forum Moderator or Admin on the forum's position when some member is sending nasty PM to abuse another member.

On a level playing field or in the sporting arena (excluding Origins of course), the person who throw the first punch unprovoked usually get send off or suspended or placed on report or at the very least received a warning or caution!!

Please advise what is the forum's position in this matter.

A silent treatment of simply deleting plenty of posts will not solve the problem, the forum rules should be laid down and laid down clearly with appropriate disciplinary actions.

That's how I run my company in the real world , how about this world?

Just my two cents

Cheers

Sillyboy
12-06-2013, 09:56 AM
It's good to see admin take action but then he could just about delete this whole thread as it is full of hot arguments. If we go back to the original post of this thread and address Travelmate observation, what is the purpose of this thread for which you have purposely ignored to answer?

IamSam
12-06-2013, 09:57 AM
post deleted by Sam, Keep the peace!

IamSam
12-06-2013, 10:04 AM
It's good to see admin take action but then he could just about delete this whole thread as it is full of hot arguments. If we go back to the original post of this thread and address Travelmate observation, what is the purpose of this thread for which you have purposely ignored to answer?

Agreed this thread was doomed to fail just like the locked thread about Angelina this waste of space of a thread should also be locked/deleted

enough said!!

cheers

IamSam
12-06-2013, 10:09 AM
post deleted by Sam ;)

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2013, 10:17 AM
Admin did a great job taking action, those left complaining about petty things obviously need more actions in their life ;)

You obviously didn't want people to see what you have written and sent to Jellyshots and abuse him !!

From what you have written, I am pretty confident to concluded that:

IamSam is 8inches !!

You have been very careful and smart in all your posting as IamSam as you have hidden away your foul languages very well, but Jellyshots must have got under your skin and you just let go at him in the PM and voila !! the true self of 8inches was exposed.

Based on those nasty and abusive languages, you should be banned immediately just like before !!

I should have known, when some baby member's first ever post was against me, the alarm bell should have rung, what have I done to offend this baby member with 1 post to deserve his bullying ??

Mr Sillyboy/ and brother Mate, does this answer your question why I started this thread ??

Have you seen the copy of the PM from IamSam posted by Jellyshots last night, it's some piece of works, would you like a copy??

Would anyone like a copy just so that I am not firing blanks ??

Cheers

:fire:

IamSam
12-06-2013, 10:21 AM
it looks like its going to rain today.
not sure if I should take my umbrella or not?

IamSam
12-06-2013, 10:27 AM
yes there is no denying I did PM u and jellyshots to take the arguements off the forum, the fact that he decided to publish a PRIVATE Message is a very cowardly act.
This thread needs to be locked-deleted asap because some people don't know when enough is enough. :shout:

IExperiment
12-06-2013, 10:42 AM
yes there is no denying I did PM u and jellyshots to take the arguements off the forum, the fact that he decided to publish a PRIVATE Message is a very cowardly act.
This thread needs to be locked-deleted asap because some people don't know when enough is enough. :shout:

I am starting to see the pattern that your following Ahlungur to much when he post everywhere.
It is true that Jelly seem to be a hot head but to me your a thorn on the back side and taunting people so I am not sure which one is worse.
We need people like Ahlungor who is a Larrikin even if I think he need glasses sometimes :) thats his view and he is entitle to it.
If you disagree with Ahlungor just post your experience, how you feel about what she looks like to you and moved on no point to follow his track like a sniffer dog :)

IamSam
12-06-2013, 10:50 AM
I am starting to see the pattern that your following Ahlungur to much when he post everywhere.
It is true that Jelly seem to be a hot head but to me your a thorn on the back side and taunting people so I am not sure which one is worse.
We need people like Ahlungor who is a Larrikin even if I think he need glasses sometimes :) thats his view and he is entitle to it.
If you disagree with Ahlungor just post your experience, how you feel about what she looks like to you and moved on no point to follow his track like a sniffer dog :)

thanks for your advice, we are all entitled to our view ;)
And you are right, jelly is all bark and no bite and I guess the fact that this thread was created to spite Lockhart and myself, then accused of being, bomb, 8inches and blah blah blah did get the better of me but from now it won't.

cheers.

as for sniffer dog, just look for the member searching and investigating who is online and at what time to create nonsense threads ;)

oinkonk
12-06-2013, 11:30 AM
You obviously didn't want people to see what you have written and sent to Jellyshots and abuse him !!

From what you have written, I am pretty confident to concluded that:

IamSam is 8inches !!

You have been very careful and smart in all your posting as IamSam as you have hidden away your foul languages very well, but Jellyshots must have got under your skin and you just let go at him in the PM and voila !! the true self of 8inches was exposed.

Based on those nasty and abusive languages, you should be banned immediately just like before !!

I should have known, when some baby member's first ever post was against me, the alarm bell should have rung, what have I done to offend this baby member with 1 post to deserve his bullying ??

Mr Sillyboy/ and brother Mate, does this answer your question why I started this thread ??

Have you seen the copy of the PM from IamSam posted by Jellyshots last night, it's some piece of works, would you like a copy??

Would anyone like a copy just so that I am not firing blanks ??

Cheers

:fire:

8inches was exposed

Nice turn of phrase....well I suppose it is a punters forum :smile:

World citizen
12-06-2013, 11:41 AM
This thread is still going??

Well, I said it once and ill say it a second time - some of you peeps have too much emotion invested in this forum!! - who cares if someone is creating multiple user identities?!? Who cares if someone is posting exaggerated reviews?!? Who cares how many posts a user has?!? .. This is an anonymous punters forum - lets get some perspective here

wilisno
12-06-2013, 01:19 PM
On a level playing field or in the sporting arena (excluding Origins of course), the person who throw the first punch unprovoked usually get send off or suspended or placed on report or at the very least received a warning or caution!!

Cheers
Be careful if you push the issue, you're the one who started this thread !

Gucci2012
12-06-2013, 01:26 PM
This thread is still going??

Well, I said it once and ill say it a second time - some of you peeps have too much emotion invested in this forum!! - who cares if someone is creating multiple user identities?!? Who cares if someone is posting exaggerated reviews?!? Who cares how many posts a user has?!? .. This is an anonymous punters forum - lets get some perspective here

You must care or else you would not have said my post about banging an 80 year old granny, was in your words "bullshit".

wilisno
12-06-2013, 01:50 PM
You must care or else you would not have said my post about banging an 80 year old granny, was in your words "bullshit".
Hahaha ! Interesting to see where this thread is leading ! A new comer to this thread would have trouble to know what it's all about until he reads the whole thing ! ;) ;) ;)

World citizen
12-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Yep it was utter bullshit - sometimes you say things for the sake of attention and/or one-up-manship.

But drawing attention to your bullshit was really just a casual observation. I honestly dont care one way or another. Meh

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Be careful if you push the issue, you're the one who started this thread !

I know brother Wil,

But I have throw no punches , I made some observations and posted this thread which started all these discussions.

IamSam is the one who throw the first dirty punch. if he sent that to you, all hell will break loose !!!

Did you see them last night ??

Cheers

wilisno
12-06-2013, 02:56 PM
I know brother Wil,

But I have throw no punches , I made some observations and posted this thread which started all these discussions.

IamSam is the one who throw the first dirty punch. if he sent that to you, all hell will break loose !!!

Did you see them last night ??

CheersYes, I've been following the whole thing, the point is, if you started a thread like this, do you expect the subjects to keep quiet ? Whatever the first dirty punch was, that was after so much aggression against them, so they didn't throw the first punch !

Gucci2012
12-06-2013, 03:49 PM
Yep it was utter bullshit - sometimes you say things for the sake of attention and/or one-up-manship.

But drawing attention to your bullshit was really just a casual observation. I honestly dont care one way or another. Meh

Thanks caring enough to single me out troll...sorry I mean World Citizen.