PDA

View Full Version : My non-extra session

brownwallaby
08-06-2013, 04:18 PM
She was a chatty, bubbly girl, nice face, great body, 25 y.o. I saw her for the first time in April at one of Bris massage shops and had a steamy encounter. Let’s call her Vicky.
After a period of not seeing her I decided to see Vicky again. As I felt stiff having done some sports game on the weekend Vicky put a lot of effort in her massage. Working on my back, hip, and leg. She was very talkative, we had a lot of laughs throughout. After 30 minutes I asked to turn over, but she said parts of my body still needed attention so she continued massaging. When eventually she asked me to flip over I looked at the clock, less than 15 mins remaining. She offered extra. My answer was firm: No. She asked: why? I said ‘not enough time, you know last time we met it took me some time’ She said: ‘aaaah yes I forget about that’ . She continued with her massage, 2-3 minutes later she asked again: ‘you don’t want a hand job’ My answer was:’No, maybe next time, as you know I always want more than HJ’. Her face now darkened, she was visibly disappointed. I think it’s because of lost opportunity to make money. I admit to be able to say ‘maybe next time’, to show who’s in charge, made me feel rather good .....
She was far less chatty afterwards, the situation became awkward. Then massage finished, I took a shower. Returning to the room I asked for a new loyalty card. She asked: what happened with your card? I said: I used it. Her face darkened again, she stared at me. I knew what she was thinking: ‘when last time we met it was your first visit to the shop for some time and you were given a new card, how come it was now fully used’. After a period of silence she asked: ‘which girls did you see?’ I said: ‘You don’t have to know it, Vicky’. She was very visibly upset now, gone was her cheerfulness. But we hugged tightly before I left the room and she gave me a new card with her name on the first blank.
And that was my non-extra session .....

BabyFacedAssassin
08-06-2013, 05:02 PM
That definitely sounds awkward. Weird that situation could occur just getting a massage. ‘which girls did you see?’ - I can't imagine why she would ask that unless she was a bit a jealous or wanted to secretly blame her loss of potential money out on some co-workers. Going back again or going to call it quits?

brownwallaby
08-06-2013, 05:09 PM
I can fully understand it. We mutually enjoyed the first encounter although i didnt give her too
much money. And she looked so happy to see me back after some time. Have to say that situation like this happens very regularly .....

BabyFacedAssassin
08-06-2013, 05:17 PM
Ha fair enough, guess I wouldn't know as I don't really go to parlours although I have been questioned once why I haven't been back in a while, had to say "saving money". Used to go to Tantra on Mary but once that stopped I tried a couple other places and had no such luck. Have still yet to try Star.

samdv
09-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Can completely relate to this. Used to happen fair bit to me at star which was awkward to the point I stopped visiting lol... Time to revisit as most of my regulars have left and time to start fresh :)

brownwallaby
09-06-2013, 01:56 PM
there are ways to get around it: using multiple loyalty cards, watching the roster closely, using different booking names .....
It's not very easy thou as: 1. Some shops have cctv installed and some of the girls have access to the records 2. Some girls like to check the booking record for the week 3. Girls do compare notes about their regular customers .....

The price you pay for demanding personalised, gfe treatment

Mick Aussie
09-06-2013, 02:03 PM
there are ways to get around it: using multiple loyalty cards, watching the roster closely, using different booking names .....
It's not very easy thou as: 1. Some shops have cctv installed and some of the girls have access to the records 2. Some girls like to check the booking record for the week 3. Girls do compare notes about their regular customers .....

The price you pay for demanding gfe treatment
Go to visit lady at kangaroo point. She solve your not get any problems. Hank put you in right erection.

brownwallaby
09-06-2013, 03:39 PM
welcome to my ignore list mick aussie ....

World citizen
09-06-2013, 05:42 PM
'which girls did you see?' she asked ... 'you do not need to know that' you said.

That was an unnecessarily blunt response to a very reasonable and not impolite question. You say you felt good to refuse extras because it gave you a feeling of being in charge ... Well, the drawback of this attitude is uncomfortable and awkward situations like the one you have described! You shouldnt be suprised that you experience them so regularly

She was a chatty, bubbly girl, nice face, great body, 25 y.o. I saw her for the first time in April at one of Bris massage shops and had a steamy encounter. Let’s call her Vicky.
After a period of not seeing her I decided to see Vicky again. As I felt stiff having done some sports game on the weekend Vicky put a lot of effort in her massage. Working on my back, hip, and leg. She was very talkative, we had a lot of laughs throughout. After 30 minutes I asked to turn over, but she said parts of my body still needed attention so she continued massaging. When eventually she asked me to flip over I looked at the clock, less than 15 mins remaining. She offered extra. My answer was firm: No. She asked: why? I said ‘not enough time, you know last time we met it took me some time’ She said: ‘aaaah yes I forget about that’ . She continued with her massage, 2-3 minutes later she asked again: ‘you don’t want a hand job’ My answer was:’No, maybe next time, as you know I always want more than HJ’. Her face now darkened, she was visibly disappointed. I think it’s because of lost opportunity to make money. I admit to be able to say ‘maybe next time’, to show who’s in charge, made me feel rather good .....
She was far less chatty afterwards, the situation became awkward. Then massage finished, I took a shower. Returning to the room I asked for a new loyalty card. She asked: what happened with your card? I said: I used it. Her face darkened again, she stared at me. I knew what she was thinking: ‘when last time we met it was your first visit to the shop for some time and you were given a new card, how come it was now fully used’. After a period of silence she asked: ‘which girls did you see?’ I said: ‘You don’t have to know it, Vicky’. She was very visibly upset now, gone was her cheerfulness. But we hugged tightly before I left the room and she gave me a new card with her name on the first blank.
And that was my non-extra session .....

brownwallaby
09-06-2013, 05:59 PM
'which girls did you see?' she asked ... 'you do not need to know that' you said.

That was an unnecessarily blunt response to a very reasonable and not impolite question. You say you felt good to refuse extras because it gave you a feeling of being in charge ... Well, the drawback of this attitude is uncomfortable and awkward situations like the one you have described! You shouldnt be suprised that you experience them so regularly

I remember one case when I replied to such a question and it caused two girls to cease talking to each other ......

A member here who knows me quite well can see from my story that this was actually a very intense encounter on a personal level, with a lot of unspoken emotions from both parties

WhyDidIWait
09-06-2013, 07:03 PM
Go to visit lady at kangaroo point. She solve your not get any problems. Hank put you in right erection.

Don't know if I want Hank to give me an erection....no matter what the quality of the WL at Kangaroo Point

samdv
10-06-2013, 11:01 AM

I don't think there is anything wrong with that response, ofcourse it depends on the tone used. Reason for experiencing these uncomfortable and awkward situation is because we have managed to build certain "bond" with them (some people will argue otherwise). I get text messages from my regulars when they find out I saw a new girl in the shop. I gotta try this "being in control" trick :) I bet it feels good....never thought of it until now.

myron
10-06-2013, 11:43 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with that response, ofcourse it depends on the tone used. Reason for experiencing these uncomfortable and awkward situation is because we have managed to build certain "bond" with them (some people will argue otherwise). I get text messages from my regulars when they find out I saw a new girl in the shop. I gotta try this "being in control" trick :) I bet it feels good....never thought of it until now.

business "bond" ....
it is kind of delusional to think otherwise. As another "respectful senior" punter has mentioned elsewhere in this forum, that the competition among shops (and among MLs) is very fierce these days. They of course want our business and ehm... extra money =)

brownwallaby
10-06-2013, 11:52 AM
business "bond" ....
it is kind of delusional to think otherwise. As another "respectful senior" punter has mentioned elsewhere in this forum, that the competition among shops (and among MLs) is very fierce these days. They of course want our business and ehm... extra money =)

There's no such thing as respectful punters. By definition punters are all bastards.
But to be honest there's more than just business bond. That's when the girl agrees to give freebies or meet outside ...

This is also the reason a lot of punters like to see a girl as early in her shop career as possible, before she gets contaminated by the lure of dough ....

flamingmoose
10-06-2013, 12:53 PM
There's no such thing as respectful punters. By definition punters are all bastards.
But to be honest there's more than just business bond. That's when the girl agrees to give freebies or meet outside ...

This is also the reason a lot of punters like to see a girl as early in her shop career as possible, before she gets contaminated by the lure of dough ....

If she wants to see you outside the shop it just means she has even bigger plans to relieve you of your money under the pretense of being your "girlfriend"

brownwallaby
10-06-2013, 01:35 PM
If she wants to see you outside the shop it just means she has even bigger plans to relieve you of your money under the pretense of being your "girlfriend"

It won't happen mate, at least with me. That's why you have to show 'em who's in charge n never present yourself as a big buck dude :)

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
10-06-2013, 05:32 PM

Funny how you're referring to yourself as Hank even though you're logged in with your other account. I hate you so much

bigbob
10-06-2013, 06:25 PM

i never see the girls outside the shop or give them my phone number been caught before