PDA

View Full Version : General talk DATY positions

CunningLinguist
08-06-2013, 06:53 PM
I am in an oralible mood today :)

A collection of my favourite DATY positions:

Girl lying on her back

Lick her from between her legs, try a pillow or two under her bum

legs straight with optional head squeeze (she squeezes your head with her legs)
legs bent to the ouside
kness bent and raised
Try lifting her bum with your hands
Holding hands
Caressing breasts and nipples

Lick her from 69

Girl lying on her front

Lick her from between her legs
Grab her ankles and bend her knees and turn out her bent legs to expose the sweet spot
You can ask her to grab her own ankles and pull to help further expose the sweet spot
You can position her at the edge of the bed for improved tongue access

Girl lying on her side

Bend upper leg to the front or side or back
Lick from her front, or back, or over her bottom leg postions

Girl upside down on bed or massage table on her head and shoulders with bent knees supported by your hands and body

This gives greate tongue access and very good for eye contact
Also good for rimming
Breast caressing

Girl standing with one leg on massage table or bed

rooter
08-06-2013, 07:17 PM
DATY is so gay!
Real men don't do DATY !
;) ;) ;)

Sextus
08-06-2013, 07:18 PM
Girl upside down on bed or massage table on her head and shoulders with bent knees supported by your hands and body

This gives greate tongue access and very good for eye contact
Also good for rimming
Breast caressing

You live up to your user name more than I live up to mine. Or at least what mine suggests, from an English point of view. In reality, it is Latin for "six." Biographically meaningless in other words - but suggestive none the less. :D

You practice, discuss, endorse, promote and analyse cunnilingus, so to your avatar thread you shoud start a user name thread for a rundown on those too.

Re the quote above, can you detail exactly what you mean here? I can't quite figure it out, but if it is as I am imagining and you are leaning over, it would kill your back and neck after a very short time I think.

Bracket
08-06-2013, 11:47 PM
... Re the quote above, can you detail exactly what you mean here? I can't qute figure it out, but if it is as I am imagining and you are leaning over, it would kill your back and neck after a very short time I think.

The position in question, one of my favourites, is referred to by SexInfo101.com as Pie in the Sky (http://www.sexinfo101.com/pieinthesky.shtml).

CunningLinguist
09-06-2013, 01:10 AM
The position in question, one of my favourites, is referred to by SexInfo101.com as Pie in the Sky (http://www.sexinfo101.com/pieinthesky.shtml).

Thanks Bracket, yeah that's it, there are variations but that's pretty much it. It is quite a comfy position for both!

CunningLinguist
09-06-2013, 01:13 AM
You live up to your user name more than I live up to mine. Or at least what mine suggests, from an English point of view. In reality, it is Latin for "six." Biographically meaningless in other words - but suggestive none the less. :D

You practice, discuss, endorse, promote and analyse cunnilingus, so to your avatar thread you shoud start a user name thread for a rundown on those too.

I have been thinking of doing that, but I don't start threads lightly, much careful consideration is needed first ...

CunningLinguist
09-06-2013, 01:14 AM
DATY is so gay!
Real men don't do DATY !
;) ;) ;)

Haha!
Real men clash ball sacks when DPing in a gang bang :)