PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Hani @Ginza, What a great surprise

noubroz
08-06-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm taking the template of Gucci2012, I hope you don't mind; I just like the way you can have a quick look at the details if you don't want to read the full AR;

Girl: Hani

Time: 8 June 2013

Nationality: Japanese/Korean

English: Ok

Hair Colour: Black

Hair Length: Long, around shoulder length

Eyes Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: White/Olive looking clear skin

Height: Short, I will say around 150cm

Body Size: Curvy but nice. With a nice firm ass. She is not slim, she has a bit of a tommy.

Breast Size: C cups

Enhanced breasts: No, all natural

Shower Together: Yes

Pubic Hair: shaven heaven

Tattoos: No

Full Sex Available: Yes

Kind of Experience: Easy going, very funny and easy personality

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK, She likes to play with your tongue and your thumb

Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ, DTBBBJ she is awesome at it ;)

Massage: Very good technics, at one point she was waking on my legs, great feeling after that.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Very pretty, a little bit chubby but she is still very sexy. She is ll natural.

Overall Personality: Very friendly, she likes to talk. Open minded. Nice and friendly

Cost: $190 per hour

Extra: $20 for CIM

Notes:

I love the new place. Ginza put a lot of effort in their new place and I really like. Always easy on the phone, super relax and easy going at the reception.
Anyway back to the session. When I arrived in the room and saw Hani, at first I was thinking that I picked a girl that i snot really my type. By that I mean that she is more curvy that what I use to go for.
But quickly I realized how cute she was, she has a really pretty face, she half Japanese half korean. She has avery soft skin and sexy way to move around and touch you.
Shower together, not much to say.
Hop on the bed, start to kiss lightly then quickly DFK, she is really into it.
I start to go down her first, very soft and shaved pussy. Nice test.
While I was still down their she started to move and grabbed my cock and nicely start to suck it.
WOW, WOW, WOW
She is skilled, I let her working on me for a while. She is AMAZING in DTBBJ. Balls sucking, eyes contact, DT, the way she suck is so good. I thought I saw everything in term of BBBJ after seeing the most popular girls on the market.
But Hani went under the radar, she is one of the best to be honest.
No need to tell you that I came pretty quickly, btw CIM is extra 20$.
A mega ultra quick shower by myself, no worries.
Back on the bed, massage time: Awesome, she is really good in this area. Seems like a proper masseuse. She gave a hard one, she start to walk on my legs...very cool feeling.
Round 2, a lot of sucking, once again she is just a queen.
Dom on, sex in different position she seemed to really enjoy it, she was very wet. She likes it slow, she likes it fast. That make things easy:)
Great sex, I finish on her.
Exhausted, feeling so chill and great.
Thanks Hani, thanks Ginza.
She is one of this girl under the rada that I'm really please to meet and share with you guys.

noubroz

the wizard
08-06-2013, 11:01 PM
Dup post....

the wizard
08-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Do you mean Hina bro ?
Nice Ar- thanks, she sounds great.

noubroz
08-06-2013, 11:42 PM
Do you mean Hina bro ?
Nice Ar- thanks, she sounds great.

Yes sorry guys I meant Hina. She put me upside down ;)

hoshimoony
09-06-2013, 12:24 AM
Nice AR, you've now put her on my radar :)

etsuna
09-06-2013, 12:52 AM
I prefer Korean than Japanese, and I always looking for Korean with good service. Would definitely try this one.

Gucci2012
09-06-2013, 08:08 AM
I'm taking the template of Gucci2012, I hope you don't mind; I just like the way you can have a quick look at the details if you don't want to read the full AR;

Girl: Hani

Time: 8 June 2013

Nationality: Japanese/Korean

English: Ok

Hair Colour: Black

Hair Length: Long, around shoulder length

Eyes Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: White/Olive looking clear skin

Height: Short, I will say around 150cm

Body Size: Curvy but nice. With a nice firm ass. She is not slim, she has a bit of a tommy.

Breast Size: C cups

Enhanced breasts: No, all natural

Shower Together: Yes

Pubic Hair: shaven heaven

Tattoos: No

Full Sex Available: Yes

Kind of Experience: Easy going, very funny and easy personality

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK, She likes to play with your tongue and your thumb

Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ, DTBBBJ she is awesome at it ;)

Massage: Very good technics, at one point she was waking on my legs, great feeling after that.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Very pretty, a little bit chubby but she is still very sexy. She is ll natural.

Overall Personality: Very friendly, she likes to talk. Open minded. Nice and friendly

Cost: $190 per hour

Extra: $20 for CIM

Notes:

I love the new place. Ginza put a lot of effort in their new place and I really like. Always easy on the phone, super relax and easy going at the reception.
Anyway back to the session. When I arrived in the room and saw Hani, at first I was thinking that I picked a girl that i snot really my type. By that I mean that she is more curvy that what I use to go for.
But quickly I realized how cute she was, she has a really pretty face, she half Japanese half korean. She has avery soft skin and sexy way to move around and touch you.
Shower together, not much to say.
Hop on the bed, start to kiss lightly then quickly DFK, she is really into it.
I start to go down her first, very soft and shaved pussy. Nice test.
While I was still down their she started to move and grabbed my cock and nicely start to suck it.
WOW, WOW, WOW
She is skilled, I let her working on me for a while. She is AMAZING in DTBBJ. Balls sucking, eyes contact, DT, the way she suck is so good. I thought I saw everything in term of BBBJ after seeing the most popular girls on the market.
But Hani went under the radar, she is one of the best to be honest.
No need to tell you that I came pretty quickly, btw CIM is extra 20$.
A mega ultra quick shower by myself, no worries.
Back on the bed, massage time: Awesome, she is really good in this area. Seems like a proper masseuse. She gave a hard one, she start to walk on my legs...very cool feeling.
Round 2, a lot of sucking, once again she is just a queen.
Dom on, sex in different position she seemed to really enjoy it, she was very wet. She likes it slow, she likes it fast. That make things easy:)
Great sex, I finish on her.
Exhausted, feeling so chill and great.
Thanks Hani, thanks Ginza.
She is one of this girl under the rada that I'm really please to meet and share with you guys.

noubroz

Agree, nice AR and Hani....I mean Hina sounds like a great girl.

the wizard
09-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Does she resemble "the little white Rabbit"- Usagi in body type and service- I miss her and hope my little bundle of energy is back soon....:)

rooter
09-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Hina is a red hot little goer !!
I saw her a few months ago and I knew she was special right from the start when she threw herself at me at started DFKing me and grabbing my crotch right in front of Yuki before I even got a chance to say "Hello" or hand over my money.
She is a bundle of sexual energy just like Usagi and like Usagi goes for it 100%.
I actually saw Hina and Usagi on the same day! - and lived to tell the tale ;)
Very similar girls in terms of build, attitude and service.
Very funny, horny and sexy girls!

noubroz
09-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Does she resemble "the little white Rabbit"- Usagi in body type and service- I miss her and hope my little bundle of energy is back soon....:)

Yes she is a bit similar than Usagi in term of body shape. But I didn't have much fun with Usagi.
Hina is way more sexy, and she has great energy too. I rate Hina way over Usagi.

Ethanhunt
09-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Yes I agree she deserves to be on anyone's radar. I had a session with hina at the old place when she was had been working for a few weeks. All details above are true, apart from cup size. I'd say more a b.
She was one of the more memorable sessions. She was so energetic and enthusiastic. I catch myself thinking back on that session a lot.

Rb34gtr
10-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Hey noubroz, firstly thanks for the review!
did you ask the lately if she did cim as extra or did you ask reception the services the girls would provide?

Thanks!

noubroz
11-06-2013, 12:07 AM
did you ask the lately if she did cim as extra or did you ask reception the services the girls would provide?

Thanks!

hey Rb34gtr, I didn't ask anything from the reception. Basically we were talking and I just asked her what she is doing and not doing.
I never ask anything at the reception, the girl can sometimes decide to do something for you if she is having a good time.
I hope I've answered your question mate;)

Rb34gtr
11-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Thanks a lot Noubroz bro!

I just found it different to other places when they don't advertise the services!
I guess I'll just have to take a punt haha!

Bracket
11-06-2013, 12:30 PM

Thanks!Last year when Wilson first started posting here he did include for each girl a list of the services she provided. But he hasn't done that for a long time now. I guess he must have found that there were sometimes problems, maybe when a girl didn't want to perform a particular service for a particular customer. But that's only a guess.

Rb34gtr
11-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Cheers for that Bracket!
That would make sense!

the wizard
11-06-2013, 02:15 PM
I guess he must have found that there were sometimes problems, maybe when a girl didn't want to perform a particular service for a particular customer. But that's only a guess.

Sometimes a girl might, and I say might as we would really never know, service say a regular client a little different than a first timer,
Possibly because of familiarity and the fact that she would be more comfortable, but not by much I would assume.
Generally though you can nearly always expect the same great service and have a great experience with anyone there..