PDA

View Full Version : General talk Great Punting Dilemmas. No. 1 : swapping phone numers with a WL?

rooter
09-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Hi punters
This is the first in a series of dilemmas I want to put out there for everyone to consider and comment on.
As punters we are always faced with dilemmas. We have all been there and agonised over what to do in these situations.
Often our brain, cock, and heart pull us in different directions. So here we go ...
Dilemma No. 1. swapping phone numbers with a WL. Yes or No?
Here's the secenario. You have just had a great session with a WL (it could be an outcall or in a shop) then she says lets swap numbers. What do you do??
You can understand where the WL is coming from. She has established you are an OK guy -you are not hideously ugly or obese, or smelly, or so small that she has to ask "is it in yet", or so big that you are going to put her out of action for a week, you have been nice to her and not asked her to do anything too weird. So she thinks it's safe to catch up to you without the safety net of the shop/agency. That way next time she can keep the full fee for herself without the agency getting its substantial cut (or you can split the difference 50/50).
And for you as a punter it seems pretty good too. You cut out the middle man, if you split the agent's fee 50/50 with the girl it will be cheaper, she is much more flexible with the booking time as she doesn't have the boss to report to, and it seems like a more GFE - less businesslike.
Seems like a win win situation, but is it??? ...
The options...
I reckon I face this dilemma in around 1 out of 4 punts. Some of you might face it more or less often. That's not the point - its not a pissing contest. The point is we all face it at some stage.
basically there are 3 options I know of when a WL asks to swap numbers:
1. Just say NO.
2. say YES and catch up with her again
3. swap numbers just to be polite but never contact her and never return her calls if she contacts you (or delete/block her number).
My answer - for what its worth ...
I ALWAYS go for option 3
Whilst option 1 is honest, I think its rude and suggests to the girl you don't like her and didn't have a good time. There is no need to hurt a WLs feelings.
Option 2 is tempting but I have NEVER gone for it for the following reasons:
I think its a betrayal of the business relationship I have with the agent/shop.
Seeing a WL outside of the business relationship with the shop/agency is a slippery slope to disaster. Things get complicated, she becomes a "girlfriend", she starts making demands, it gets very expensive. We have all heard the horror stories either first hand or from posts on this forum.
So i always go for 3. If I am not that into the girl it just ends there. If i like her I will just book her through the agency/shop again and just tell her I lost her number.
So thats my take on the dilemma.
What do you think? Would you go for Option 1 or 2 or 3 and Why?
Or do you have a 4th option?
Over to the collective wisdom of the Forum ...

CommanderM
09-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Okay rooter,

it is quite simple. You and her dont know each other well. so giving your private mobile number could be a risk

you can get girls who are obsessive compulsive disorder.

so like a few of the girls at 5 star and other parlours do. they have a prepaid card and prepaid mobile phone number.

you certainly do not want your private phone number to ring at an awkward moment in your private family life.

then after some time like a few months or 1/2 year once you get to REALLY know this girl, then maybe and I say MAYBE you can give out your real personal mobile phone number

its a bit of common sense but I have learnt this the hard way with both some Caucasian and Asian WLs who are completely nutty... but then there are some really nice polite girls who pass the tests and I would have no issue trusting them with my private lifestyle

I hope this helps

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 10:12 PM
Just have a separate mobile mainly for punting.

Cheers

silentholler
09-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Great post bro rooter...

I've only experienced this scenario a few times and just like you I've never said no simply because I didn't want to offend the girl. However, I've done option 2 a couple of times, one because I thought I'd be able to save more, and the second was because she was just too hot and I'd just thought it would be awesome to meet someone like her outside. Both times cost me a hell of a lot more than I thought. It cost me time, money (a lot more - should've used this to punt at other shops/agencies), and emotions.

Now that I've learned my lesson, I will always go for your option 3. Actually a couple of weeks ago, another WL asked to swap numbers. I didn't ignore her but I've always sent short messages to her saying I was busy or just one liner replies. Luckily she got the hint and stopped sending messages (of course the downside to this is that it might be awkward for us if/when I visit her again)...

cisco
09-12-2012, 10:34 PM
I will go for No. 3

boater
09-12-2012, 11:36 PM
I have swapped numbers with a few ladies over the years, and it has always worked out.

I am not interested in 'cutting the shop out' of a transaction, so I will just keep going to the shop to see her if its a brothel style booking, but sometimes she just wants a friend, or to do something outside the 'normal' that the shop can offer (overnights, weekend away, that sort of thing) and so long as it works for both of us I don't have an issue with it.

Then again I am not married nor do I have a girlfriend - so I actually quite enjoy showing a gorgeous young visitor around Sydney, taking them to dinner, getting them to pat a Koala and then surprising them by NOT trying to get into their pants at the end of the day.

Boater

wilisno
10-12-2012, 12:27 AM
I have swapped numbers with a few ladies over the years, and it has always worked out.

I am not interested in 'cutting the shop out' of a transaction, so I will just keep going to the shop to see her if its a brothel style booking, but sometimes she just wants a friend, or to do something outside the 'normal' that the shop can offer (overnights, weekend away, that sort of thing) and so long as it works for both of us I don't have an issue with it.

Boater
That's exactly what I would do !

I only swap numbers with girls that I think we have established good friendship, I go out with quite a few of them frequently and socially, but if I want sex, I still see them in the shop ... except a few that are no longer working in the industry ...

Littlewonder
10-12-2012, 07:59 PM

I only swap numbers with girls that I think we have established good friendship, I go out with quite a few of them frequently and socially, but if I want sex, I still see them in the shop ... except a few that are no longer working in the industry ...

Thats the only way it will work! Be friends and still see them at work for sex, that way there is no doubt about your relationship and you don' place expectations on them or you.

splash
10-12-2012, 10:21 PM

Then again I am not married nor do I have a girlfriend - so I actually quite enjoy showing a gorgeous young visitor around Sydney, taking them to dinner, getting them to pat a Koala and then surprising them by NOT trying to get into their pants at the end of the day.

Boater

I'd do that if I get a chance...

kickass
14-12-2012, 05:18 PM
If you punt enough you will eventually meet a girl or two who want to contact you outside of work. Nothing wrong with that.

spunkymunky
14-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Have a 2nd or spare sim/phone. They are so cheap nowadays.
Any fuckbuddy contacts or WL/ML i would keep on a 2nd line. Don't mix them with your personal phone.

CunningLinguist
29-04-2013, 09:37 AM
I don't mind swapping numbers, if things become a problem you can put them on your phones reject list.

Polonius the Pedant
29-04-2013, 10:54 AM
Have a punter phone, swap numbers. I tell the ML upfront that she should only SMS and not to ring it as I don't answer that number.

Worked well in the past.

Travelmate
29-04-2013, 11:00 AM

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I DO! 100% same

Franky
30-04-2013, 11:43 PM
i once had a Thai ML ask me for a number and wanting to catch up for "coffiee". I gave her the mobile and never met up. Mind u i never went back to the shop and she never msg or called. Was bizzare. maybe coz i was caucasian she changed her mind? Probably she saw that i was uncormfatble in meeting up.

Divine
01-05-2013, 12:24 AM

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I DO! 100% same

I agree with both of you Brother Wilisno and Travelmate. Exactly what I do as well!

HengDai
24-07-2013, 09:48 AM
Could there potentially be a 4th option though?
4. Say YES and catch up with her again for NSA FS?
I'm dreaming right? Haha

asiafever
24-07-2013, 11:01 AM
Done it several times, usually as was stated by others after establishing a rapport after more than just 1 session. Usually have no dramas with it, never had to hide anything, never had to block a number, never had strange calls in the middle of the night or anything.

Hengdai no it's not dreaming, it does happen.

HengDai
24-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Sounds like risk vs reward... It's mighty tempting...

HengDai
27-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Done it several times, usually as was stated by others after establishing a rapport after more than just 1 session. Usually have no dramas with it, never had to hide anything, never had to block a number, never had strange calls in the middle of the night or anything.

Hengdai no it's not dreaming, it does happen.

Apparently I wasn't dreaming. let's just say I had an eventful week :)

asiafever
27-07-2013, 04:12 PM
See brother, trust your uncle fever, I may be old, ugly, and as smart as a grapefruit, but... where was I going with this...? Oh yeah, I know a thing or two about ladies...

yellow_fever
28-07-2013, 02:09 AM
I've done the number swap thing a few times, and its always worked out well. I keep it strictly on the basis of money for services though - i don't date working girls. It will do your head in. To me, paying for sex is like eating at a restaurant. You pay for your food. I'd have no hesitation approaching a chef at my favorite restaurant to cater for me outside of their work if I had a function on and needed their services, and I'm sure the restaurant wouldn't mind either. So long as I'm paying them to provide a service I expect them to be professional. Just because I'm paying them doesn't mean I need to be rude or demanding though, just like at my favorite restaurant I find I get better service by being friendly and appreciative. I'd never ask the chef to come home and live with me and cook me dinner every day though, that would be out of the question ;-)

old fat man
03-08-2013, 10:09 AM
I have been asked for my number, and until I read this post, I had not considered my refusal to be rude with explanation of why and an expression of the desire within to do so, as these women are so tempting to me. In most cases of this the lady has given me her number. I have never used the number and probably would not. I can see problems arising from this, amongst some joy and the temptation is great, but prefer to keep my punting as a professional thing.