PDA

View Full Version : Other Lindfield Thai - 346 Pacific Hwy - *Candy & Gina* - always good service - 9415 6217.

The Cable Guy
09-06-2013, 03:09 AM
I can certainly recommend Candy, who works Tuesday. Tall, busty Thai girl,
certainly knows what she's doing. Have seen her many times.

A friend of mine also recommends Gina to me, but I haven't seen her myself.

$60 half hour - tips for those little extras, you know the score.

Tel: 9415 6217.

The place is located just down from the station next to Swimmart up the stairs.

You won't be disappointed.

Cheers,
The Cable Guy

IamSam
09-06-2013, 03:11 AM
thanks for the heads up, I often do business in the area hopefully it will fall on a tuesday

whats the info u have on Gina?

The Cable Guy
09-06-2013, 02:25 PM
thanks for the heads up, I often do business in the area hopefully it will fall on a tuesday

whats the info u have on Gina?

I've personally only seen Candy, and she is certainly the business.
She wears quite boring clothes, but she takes them off real quick and it's a great transformation.

My work colleague reckons Gina has a slightly curvier body shape, but I guess that reflects whose looking.
Candy is very good quality from my personal experience, Gina might well be better,
but I can't personally vouch for her, you know.

Regard,
The Cable Guy

henry_lawson
11-06-2013, 12:42 AM
I had the difficult choice last week of Candy or Gina, and I went for Gina with no regrets. She provides a very elegant service, almost like a courtesan in that she dries you after the shower, helps you dress etc.
Not tall like Candy, but still with a nice firm rack.

Travelmate
11-06-2013, 12:55 AM
Mr Cable Guy,
I suggest you can consolidate your 2 SAME thread into one thread. It will be much easier for viewers to browse and made their real comment.
Unless you have other opinion or objectives setting up 2 of the same thread and topics.

my 2 cents
Travelmate

The Cable Guy
11-06-2013, 01:43 AM
I had the difficult choice last week of Candy or Gina, and I went for Gina with no regrets. She provides a very elegant service, almost like a courtesan in that she dries you after the shower, helps you dress etc.

I like the sound of Gina, as nice as Candy has been, perhaps I will try Gina,
a change is as good as a rest. thanks for the information. My cabling does
need to be straightened once again, I'm confident that Gina will perform
to much the same standard as Gina.

Cheers,
The Cable Guy

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2013, 02:20 AM

Thanks Henry!

The Lord of the north side has spoken

Cheers