PDA

View Full Version : General talk How open are you about your punting life with others in your life?

Sextus
09-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Here is a quote from KickArse from the 288 Wattle street thread, made on the 7th Dec 2012:

"Fark !!! I went to this place on the weekend, only to spot 2 of my mates standing outside a chinese restaurant nearby. Luckily, I quickly made up a story about having yum-cha at the fish markets and was now heading to Broadway to catch up with friends to see a movie. I had to walk a huge detour to avoid them and piss off. Scared the shit out of me. Luckily they called out to me before I had reached the shop otherwise they would have seen me go inside and ... fuck! I'd be buying beers for a loooooong time. "

We are free and open with each other on this forum about all our wonderfully varied sexual adventures. I have learnt so much and done so much fabulous new stuff since I've joined the forum less than three months ago.

But it seems more like a lifetime ago now. Why is this? Because I now have a new life added to my former one, with an amazingly thick new chapter added to my existing life book.

Outside the forum, however, we are obviously very selective about who knows about all this. With the exception of wives and girlfriends (we may have) knowing - and obviously aunties, and certainly our own mothers - I think this is a shame!

I'm sorry therefore that KickArse felt he couldn't go over and grab his friends and go up to the massage shop together the way he would have if it had been one of us across the street. I'm also sorry that I couldn't do that (just yet) myself.

Sex is to be CELEBRATED, this forum has taught me that so well. Any other viewpoint to that, I think, is truly warped.

So fuck cares how you have sex or how you get it sex, that doesn't matter because, whatever, however, sex is just FABULOUS. It is a glory, better than even the soaring glory of St Peters in Rome that the great Michelangelo himself designed.

Sex is the NEW YEARS EVE FIREWORKS that everyone, even the most conservative of people, stand around cheering. To feel any sense of shame about sex is therefore the greatest of insults to it, and an insult to ourselves as well.

Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.

I have several lifetime friends, one of whom I have started to reveal aspects of this, preparing the ground for more revelations from me. And this growing openness of mine, which I feel is a progression to even more openness, is due to the endorsement I've got from this online community. (One I didn't even know existed until three months ago.)

So my question is, how open are you about all this (fundamental to our being) activity with other people in your life? - with the exception of the obvious people, mothers etc). Do you feel it would be a good thing to have the same openness with most of the people in your real life that you enjoy in your cyber-life with me, and everyone else on this forum? If not, why not? Is sex so suddenly NOT to be celebrated?

I ask, because I might be looking for reasons from you to remain largely incognito. On the other hand, I very much don't like censoring myself to others in my life.

cuimd2
09-12-2012, 11:43 PM
some of my friends know that i punt, but they are the ones that are really trustworthy and they won't tell any of my family members, well if they do, they have punted before as well(introduced by me lol) so i've got their back as well.

female friends are the ones that i can't be open at all to talk about punting, they will think your disgusting..and do what their best at; gossip to other friends and ye it may spread to relatives, then your fucked.

one time i was talkin to my female friend, she was like "i wonder what a brothel looks like, ive seen it in tv shows but i wonder whats it really like.
i was like my friend's tried to take me there once but i pussied out when we got to the door, she said "omg you should go inside and check it out", im like if i go inside my friend's will make me pay for sex, than she was like "omg well don't listen to them, thats disgusting".

Sextus
09-12-2012, 11:58 PM
We aren't paying for sex. We are paying to CELEBRATE sex. And that is a fundamental difference.

cuimd2
10-12-2012, 12:03 AM
We aren't paying for sex. We are paying to CELEBRATE sex. And that is a fundamental difference.

i agree with you bro, but my point is, most females don't see it this way, they think sex should be only with the person you love the most. which is why i can't be open about punting to females.

Sextus
10-12-2012, 12:20 AM
I particularly want to talk to a dear friend, my girlfriend from 15 years ago, about all this for sure. We crashed and burned back then largely because of my abysmal sexual performance with her. She still has that memory of me no doubt, and I want to put her to rights about the new, very improved version I represent now due to my fabulous brothel experiences since I came onto the forum.

It is the females out there that we should start with the education process eh?

bill_100
10-12-2012, 11:28 AM
See how far you get with that excuse to your girlfriend or wife if they find out!

Sextus
10-12-2012, 11:54 AM
See how far you get with that excuse to your girlfriend or wife if they find out!

Cracking me up Bill_100! :shout:

My theoretical, Socratean arguments are 100% valid - until they run into the small obstacle of the real world maybe?

rooter
10-12-2012, 02:26 PM
I think most girls would look down on a guy who regularly visits prostitutes.
It's not something I would be telling a girl on a first date, that's for sure ;)
I think society in general looks down on punters. The common negative attitudes towards us are:
"We are risking getting an STD (and then passing it on to partners) "
"We are losers because we have to pay for sex"
"We are exploiting women"
All these attitudes can easliy be refuted by argument and facts, but I won't go into a long debate as I am preaching to the converted on this forum.
but just briefly ...
STDs? The risk of STDs is no more or less than if you pick up a girl in a pub and have sex, and it is certainly much lower than in the gay community for example.
Losers? Sure, some punters are losers. but for most of us its more about the variety, convenience, lack of attachment, availabilty, the thrill, the excitement, the unknown - its punting after all!
Exploitation? Sure, in some cases it is, such as where sex slavery is involved, and as ethical punters we would definitely avoid these places, but in 90% of cases there is no exploitation. The girls (especially those who come here from Asia) know what they are doing, and are making some seriously good money (sometimes more than a doctor or lawyer). They are very astute businesswomen. Sammi for example should get the Small Businesswoman of the Year Award! The way she used this forum to market herself was brilliant!
But like I said, I wouldn't be telling a first date or work colleagues and running these arguments because peoples prejudices are deeply entrenched and they are not open to reason.
So my advice is don't tell anyone. And besides, we have this awesome forum where we can openly share our thoughts, experiences, questions and doubts with fellow punters.
Happy punting

Littlewonder
10-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Well the problem is once you tell some one there is no going back they know and if they dont respond how you think then you may well be sunk.

A friend of mine and his wife saw me going to a shop last month fortunately for me I think they only saw me walking down the street and not actually going into the shop.

They said they were driving past and saw me walking down the street I told them I was doing a job for the place down the road I hope they brought that. Havent heard anymore but it is quite off putting to be confronted.

I keep my punting to myself my wife knows but we never discuss it most of all she doesnt want her friends or family to find out.

I guess thats what I like about these forums and talking to working ladies and the Mamasans its the only time you can completely relax and talk about anything including punting.

mikemekong
10-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Well the problem is once you tell some one there is no going back they know and if they dont respond how you think then you may well be sunk.

A friend of mine and his wife saw me going to a shop last month fortunately for me I think they only saw me walking down the street and not actually going into the shop.

They said they were driving past and saw me walking down the street I told them I was doing a job for the place down the road I hope they brought that. Havent heard anymore but it is quite off putting to be confronted.

I keep my punting to myself my wife knows but we never discuss it most of all she doesnt want her friends or family to find out.

I guess thats what I like about these forums and talking to working ladies and the Mamasans its the only time you can completely relax and talk about anything including punting.

I need your advice, how did you manage to get your wife to allow you to punt ???

Littlewonder
10-12-2012, 06:52 PM
I need your advice, how did you manage to get your wife to allow you to punt ???

I told her I wasnt happy wanted more sex I wont give you the details of the discussion but she said she didnt want more to go and get it somewhere else. Do what _____ does which was one of her girl friends exhusband who got caught because because he put it on Amex and his accountant had a big mouth and told his girlfriend who was friends with his wife and my wife but thats another story.

Mind you at the time I only ever wanted to have sex with my wife it took me a long time before I saw a working lady but I guess I got lucky now mind you I still do it discretely and dont discuss or make her feel bad about it in any way.

Punted-till-Munted
10-12-2012, 07:03 PM
best idea is to never let anyone get any sort of leverage on you.

I joke about it with friends but its only general. no one can prove I do.

flubberghusted
10-12-2012, 07:06 PM
I, too, like Littlewonder am open to my wife about visiting shops. However I do so on the basis of "business" reporting that I don't ever take the shop on their services and "waiting in the lounge for my clients to come out". It started out that way but a sumptuous temptress got the better of me.
However my Japanese mate tells me it is a very common practice in Japan for husbands to have consent to get a bonk from a WL so the wives didn't have to constantly put out.
At least this way, the marriage stays in tact and everyone is happy.
Which for the male is, very very happy.

Travelmate
10-12-2012, 08:47 PM
I work in a conservative industry - if people knew, my career would be ruined.

Ive got a few old mates that know, guys I used to punt with back in the day - they're all rock solid, they would never tell a soul

Ive met up with several bros from this forum as well and would consider myself mates with a few of them, catch uo every week or 2 for a beer or a coffee, swap war stories etc

hahhahahaa so true sometimes!

project_manager006
10-12-2012, 09:04 PM
I think most girls would look down on a guy who regularly visits prostitutes.
It's not something I would be telling a girl on a first date, that's for sure ;)
I think society in general looks down on punters. The common negative attitudes towards us are:
"We are risking getting an STD (and then passing it on to partners) "
"We are losers because we have to pay for sex"
"We are exploiting women"

Completely agree.

Sextus, I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but I'd seriously like to see you post a photo of yourself on the front page of Sydney Morning Herald with the headline "I go to brothels not to have sex, but to celebrate sex". If people read that and think "oh, then that's all ok then", then I'll give you all my assets.

Truth is women and society judge us, exactly like rooter said. You want an example? Look at Craig Thompson. The hype isn't that he used a work credit card for non-work purposes. No one would give a damn if he had used it to buy 1000 bags of jelly beans. The real issue is he WENT TO A BROTHEL! How dare he? What kind of a man goes to a brothel? Certainly not one in a suit, not a public figure, not a guy like that.

Reality is a lot of men go to brothels, if that weren't the case there couldn't POSSIBLY be so many brothels around. Someone must be supporting them. But society doesn't like reality. We don't like to hear about recessions, we don't want to face that men are cheaper to hire than women (we don't take paid time off for maternity leave) and especially in Australia we don't like to face the fact that racism exists (look at all those Indian students bashed in the past, and police say there is no proof it was racially motivated...wtf).

Maybe in 1000 years time, punters will fight like women have done in the last century for equal footing and won, but for now, we remain in the dark.

As for the thread question, only two of my friends know, and they were the ones who got me into it.

Sextus
11-12-2012, 01:43 AM
"Sextus, I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but I'd seriously like to see you post a photo of yourself on the front page of Sydney Morning Herald with the headline "I go to brothels not to have sex, but to celebrate sex". If people read that and think "oh, then that's all ok then", then I'll give you all my assets."

Maybe I should post all my After Reviews on the SMH's pages instead of here, and they'd see that I philosophise as much as I fuck. That might do some good!

But I'm not responsible for those people's small minds.

I do, however, feel incredibly lucky not to possess one myself.

Giovanni, Don Juan, Lord Byron, the Pre-Raphaelites, the Marquis de Sade, they were all philosophers as much as they were libertines. Sex to all them was a celebration much more than it was merely an act. I have arrived at this conclusion myself independantly of them, because as Mulder from the X-files said "The truth is out there" and we can all discover it for ourselves, we don't need to be told it.

The thinking of those sexual philosophers was novel and untied to the masses and it was very influential - this forum itself is one of the heirs of it. All of we on the forum are their heirs too. So I am rightly contemptous of small minds, and they affect my own behaviour not in the least.

But as Rooter said aptly, this forum isn't the right place to argue our case, because we are merely preaching to the converted. I've thought of collecting my arguments and raising them in an open forum somewhere and really going toe to toe with the conservatives about it. I'd love the likes of Anne Summers or Germane Greer to get involved. They'd intellectualise the shit out of me, but I'd still know that I was right at the beginning and I'd know I was right at the end of it too.

"What kind of a man goes to a brothel?"

Answer: A philosopher.

"Society doesn't like reality."

Yes, mate. And another name for reality is "the truth" And isn't that what all we philosopher's seek out?

"Maybe in 1000 years time, punters will fight like women have done in the last century for equal footing and won, but for now, we remain in the dark."

Well, I am trying to shine a light in it Project Manager, by ecouraging much more openness about this. Look, for example, at where a thousand years of sexual oppression and fixation by the Catholic church has led it too.

"As for the thread question, only two of my friends know, and they were the ones who got me into it."

I have life long friends I want to relate my drooling stories to. But only to encourage more celebration of sex and the exploration of ourselves.

igloo
11-12-2012, 03:59 AM
"Sextus, I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but I'd seriously like to see you post a photo of yourself on the front page of Sydney Morning Herald with the headline "I go to brothels not to have sex, but to celebrate sex". If people read that and think "oh, then that's all ok then", then I'll give you all my assets."

Maybe I should post all my After Reviews on the SMH's pages instead of here, and they'd see that I philosophise as much as I fuck. That might do some good!

"What kind of a man goes to a brothel?"

Answer: A philosopher.

"Society doesn't like reality."

Yes, mate. And another name for reality is "the truth" And isn't that what all we philosopher's seek out?

"Maybe in 1000 years time, punters will fight like women have done in the last century for equal footing and won, but for now, we remain in the dark."

Well, I am trying to shine a light in it Project Manager, by ecouraging much more openness about this. Look, for example, at where a thousand years of sexual oppression and fixation by the Catholic church has led it too.

"As for the thread question, only two of my friends know, and they were the ones who got me into it."

I have life long friends I want to relate my drooling stories to. But only to encourage more celebration of sex and the exploration of ourselves.

I outed myself some time ago, during a not too messy divorce, it just seemed to be logical and less painful for all in the long term if I said the truth.... mostly. The truth originally centered around sexual variety without emotional attachment. The issue occurred (for me in our marriage) when I changed from WL's to a regular girl. I discovered there is a finite amount of emotional capital in my bank, and the mistress has the centurion card.

In an effort to explain and avoid all the usual lies and uncovering of lies etc etc... I basically admitted I enjoyed binges at some of Australia's finest establishments... long story short: the below encapsulates almost non fictionally my findings, the excerpt is from a totally unrelated post review discussion I had with the late great Tiger, ohh Tiger u are missed, actually somehow not as much as I first thought. Anyway Sextus here is my story,........

I really wish I had used the words, "Well ex-darling, and judgmental therapist/ counselor, in short I have embarked on a life journey which is all about the celebration of sex, for that is my calling..... :

Originally Posted by TheTiger
igloo,

Nice report.

So, the girls and shop owner know who you are? Wow man, you're brave. I keep my identity secret. I change the background story, the day, the time, etc. so that the girl and shop owner can't work out who I am. In fact, I don't even tell the shop I'm on Syd99.

Bro Tiger, "There is no such thing as bravery, only degrees of fear"
Thanks for noticing and pointing that out BUT some history for you:
at the time I paid the ex, the lawyers and the tax-man, I decided to be honest about my activities (heavily diluted version anyway).
Looking back I realise in return for my open admission I got:
1) everybody's disapproving looks and comments, (coz I was the only whore-fucker anyone knew, and of course none of our friends had ever done that kind of thing),

2) also got to nearly experience bankruptcy and

3) the other thing was I could walk out of any doorway and no matter who saw me they couldnt really hurt me with that info:-) so not so brave.. but thanks.... I think. Or did u mean something else? Sometimes I miss things...

You on the other hand, Mr Tiger Powers, inter-suburban man of mystery, can change anything you want about your name, background story, clothes, hairstyle etc. In fact one day you could be Dennis Rodman and the next Danny De Vito... But how often do you think those girls get the bejesus fucked out of them Tiger style. What about that walking bag of porridge, dont u think she remembers the the horny buck who tried to kiss her? Or then Nurse Eli, and the Firefly must be able to piece your segments together as well. Surely they do their own after reports to each other? Just from my holey memory, she knows u like 2 shots, massage, knight kneeling, mouthfuck, earfuck, all after a bad experience earlier.... must happen all the time Bro:-) Having said that, your method is probably the much smarter way to go

kickass
14-12-2012, 05:35 PM
This is a very interesting thread. I remember posting that. It wasn't that friends happened to be there in Wattle Street, it was the particular friends ... the ones I went to school with and know my family. Believe me, I punt with friends, but not those friends.

grant
08-02-2013, 11:37 PM
(I hope you all don't mind me bumping an old thread)

After a reference from Sextus to this thread, I read through it and came out with a smile, so I thought I should contribute in return.

I hate talking about myself as I always seem to feel a little conceited once I'm done, so it's with some discomfort that I answer the question.

I am someone who has grown to appreciate being alone. I feel that the more people know about me, the greater the potential for them to misunderstand me. I feel that putting on a certain veneer to encourage people to make generalisations about me is a less worse situation. I have been told that I don't look like a smoker (I smoke), which helps validate the effort I put into presenting a particular demeanour and helps to convince me that I could do anything with my time and avoid disapproval, so long as it's something people don't know about and it's something people don't imagine me doing. In short, I am less than open about many aspects of myself.

In saying this though, I call few people friends (naturally), and the ones I do consider friends are the people with which I've developed a great mutual understanding, and I would have no problem admitting to them that I make a habit of visiting brothels.

The crux of my point is that I am perfectly happy to to be open about my punting to those who I feel really understand me (I haven't the opportunity yet though). Punting, to me, just makes rational sense in a situation like mine, and if someone really knows who I am, they would see that too. This is the type of person I would open up to, and no one else. As with many other aspects of my life, I will continue to largely "censor" my punting life, both to avoid disapproval of it specifically, but also as part of my ongoing attempts to manage others' impression of me. Life seems a little easier when people don't look upon you unfavourably.

It's clear that you would relish, and are primed for, a full blown public war of ideas, Sextus (I'm imagining you in a beret adorned with a red star) and I'm as frustrated as you. I won't be going around waving a revolutionary flag, however, as I know all too well how quickly those who stand out are cut down.

Shaggydog
09-02-2013, 07:30 AM
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sextus
09-02-2013, 11:44 AM
It's clear that you would relish, and are primed for, a full blown public war of ideas, Sextus (I'm imagining you in a beret adorned with a red star) and I'm as frustrated as you. I won't be going around waving a revolutionary flag, however, as I know all too well how quickly those who stand out are cut down.

Well, you don't have to reveal yourself to the outside world for that to happen. You don't even have to leave this forum for that attempt to be made! But that wouldn't bother Che, and it doesn't bother me either!

It is, though, largely a good sense of community on this forum as Blackbird says. I wouldn't call this an illusion as he did though, as it can be as real as we choose to make it. I think it succeeds much more than it fails.

As for the prejudiced, ignorant judgements of society that this thread was dealing with, well, after the first couple were put on Earth (Adam and Eve) the first Puritan (God) was put on Earth to waggle His judgemental finger at them. Things haven't changed much!

But I wish society as a whole possessed the open mind of so many on this forum. It would be so much more an healthy place to live in.

grant
09-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Well, you don't have to reveal yourself to the outside world for that to happen. You don't even have to leave this forum for that attempt to be made! But that wouldn't bother Che, and it doesn't bother me either!

It is, though, largely a good sense of community on this forum as Blackbird says. I wouldn't call this "an illusion" as he did though, as it can be as real as we choose to make it. I think it succeeds much more than it fails.

As for the prejudiced, ignorant judgements of society that this thread was dealing with, well, after the first couple were put on Earth (Adam and Eve) the first Puritan (God) was put on Earth to waggle His judgemental finger at them. Things haven't changed much!

But I wish society as a whole possessed the open mind of so many on this forum. It would be so much more an healthy place to live in.

I've theorised that no one can help but feel that they know best, or that if everyone else saw the world through their lense, there would never have to be conflict. I think this fundamentally boils down to the desire for complete and utter mutual understanding among us all, which is of course a pipe dream. Instead, we live in the face of the fervorous and simultaneous promotion so many conflicting ideas of what you call a healthy place to live in. While religion is a major contributor to this, and while it's nice to see christianity's influence begin to recede (except in the backwards-ass USA), you have many others to take their place, such as those peddling political propaganda. No one loud enough has a second sexual liberation on their lips. Perhaps if punting becomes more and more popular, and develops some grassroots political movement a la marijuana legalisation, then perhaps we'd have a chance (I'll keep punting to do my part), but we'd still be just another voice, whining about another injustice in the world.

I don't mean to bring you down, but there is not an ounce of idealism left in me.

enigma775
10-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Its kind of sad that I am more ashamed of my punting (legal) habits than of my drug use (illegal).

Damn you society...

Sextus
10-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Its kind of sad that I am more ashamed of my punting (legal) habits than of my drug use (illegal).

Damn you society...

"Damn you all to Hell!"

(Charlton Heston. Planet of the Apes.)

A few puffs I've found, are brilliant for sex.

I obviously wouldn't want to discuss my punting with my mum or sisters (even if one of them has been a Dyke on a Bike at the Mardi Gras) but I would like to talk about it with my male friends the way I do with all of you. Trouble is, with most of them, their life experiences have been very different to mine. Being either in stable marriages, or serial relationships, and raising kids.

(After almost two years of my last relationship, despite being in love, I was really feeling the urge to punt again. I wanted to freshen up the sex I was having with her - or at least see if punting worked towards that end!)

I could talk about it with the guys, but I just know they couldn't help slipping the juicy details onto their wives.

Those c**ts must think I'm some kind of monk or something - what a fucking joke! They know I'm not religious or fucking airy-fairy new agey spiritual in any way, they see that I eat well, that I keep very fit, they see that I really embrace life, they also read that in my letters to them, and yet they still think I'm not having any sex, one of the fundamental principles of life.

I want to enlighten them about this, and maybe make them a little jealous, about the gorgeous hareems I enjoy like a Sultan, while they are stuck in their chronic state of onegina. But being serial monogamists their ideas must be pretty set by now.

Well, at least I have you, such as you are.

Pinkbits
10-02-2013, 05:05 AM
They could be members on this forum?
Here is a quote from KickArse from the 288 Wattle street thread, made on the 7th Dec 2012:

"Fark !!! I went to this place on the weekend, only to spot 2 of my mates standing outside a chinese restaurant nearby. Luckily, I quickly made up a story about having yum-cha at the fish markets and was now heading to Broadway to catch up with friends to see a movie. I had to walk a huge detour to avoid them and piss off. Scared the shit out of me. Luckily they called out to me before I had reached the shop otherwise they would have seen me go inside and ... fuck! I'd be buying beers for a loooooong time. "

We are free and open with each other on this forum about all our wonderfully varied sexual adventures. I have learnt so much and done so much fabulous new stuff since I've joined the forum less than three months ago.

But it seems more like a lifetime ago now. Why is this? Because I now have a new life added to my former one, with an amazingly thick new chapter added to my existing life book.

Outside the forum, however, we are obviously very selective about who knows about all this. With the exception of wives and girlfriends (we may have) knowing - and obviously aunties, and certainly our own mothers - I think this is a shame!

I'm sorry therefore that KickArse felt he couldn't go over and grab his friends and go up to the massage shop together the way he would have if it had been one of us across the street. I'm also sorry that I couldn't do that (just yet) myself.

Sex is to be CELEBRATED, this forum has taught me that so well. Any other viewpoint to that, I think, is truly warped.

So fuck cares how you have sex or how you get it sex, that doesn't matter because, whatever, however, sex is just FABULOUS. It is a glory, better than even the soaring glory of St Peters in Rome that the great Michelangelo himself designed.

Sex is the NEW YEARS EVE FIREWORKS that everyone, even the most conservative of people, stand around cheering. To feel any sense of shame about sex is therefore the greatest of insults to it, and an insult to ourselves as well.

Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.

I have several lifetime friends, one of whom I have started to reveal aspects of this, preparing the ground for more revelations from me. And this growing openness of mine, which I feel is a progression to even more openness, is due to the endorsement I've got from this online community. (One I didn't even know existed until three months ago.)

So my question is, how open are you about all this (fundamental to our being) activity with other people in your life? - with the exception of the obvious people, mothers etc). Do you feel it would be a good thing to have the same openness with most of the people in your real life that you enjoy in your cyber-life with me, and everyone else on this forum? If not, why not? Is sex so suddenly NOT to be celebrated?

I ask, because I might be looking for reasons from you to remain largely incognito. On the other hand, I very much don't like censoring myself to others in my life.

babelx
11-02-2013, 10:09 AM
I think, that if you have to think very hard about who to tell, and who not to tell, there is something 'wrong' there. Now that wrong may be due to the way society views things etc etc but there is something 'amiss'. For example, would you even think about when you discuss what you had for breakfast?

I guess it's interesting to read about the Sexual celebration etc but we live in a society and need to comply with some of the rules (otherwise it will oztrazise....:love:) There is also boundaries which you can't cross with certain people in your life. For example, you wouldn't talk about sex with your mother even if you had the sex with your wife.

So I guess, who do I tell. Well not many people at all because most won't think it's ok. But then, I don't really talk about sex with my friends. May depend on how close you are.

Do I think it's ok? Hmm.... good question. I reckon it's probably not ok as defined by society which I must live in. Do we all do things that are not ok. Yes probably. Shades of gray people. Just don't hurt anyone or yourself and you should be mostly ok.

kamo
11-02-2013, 09:04 PM
I told her I wasnt happy wanted more sex I wont give you the details of the discussion but she said she didnt want more to go and get it somewhere else. Do what _____ does which was one of her girl friends exhusband who got caught because because he put it on Amex and his accountant had a big mouth and told his girlfriend who was friends with his wife and my wife but thats another story.

Mind you at the time I only ever wanted to have sex with my wife it took me a long time before I saw a working lady but I guess I got lucky now mind you I still do it discretely and dont discuss or make her feel bad about it in any way.

Sounds like me to a t... but I haven't had the talk yet to bring it all out into the open.

Am dicing with disaster a bit as BBBJ and DATY are my pleasures when punting, but I never have had full service sex yet, and thats a line I won't cross without at least an implicit understanding with the wife...

Just as long as she doesn't get suspicious of all those trips to Bunnings in the evening!

CommanderM
11-02-2013, 09:17 PM
As Charlie Sheen (aka Carlos Estevez) says “I don’t pay them for sex. I pay them to leave.”

Thats be beauty of punting...

Sextus
11-02-2013, 09:57 PM
We aren't paying for sex. We are paying to CELEBRATE sex.

That is what is known as an epigram, a pointed saying that sums up a big topic. (Thanks, CommanderM, for noticing that.)

Another might be (in regards to tipping)

"I'd rather fail with my personality than succeed with my wallet."

cato
11-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Charlie Sheen is my hero....

igloo
13-02-2013, 02:37 AM
Charlie Sheen is my hero....

Mine too, he knows fun

igloo
13-02-2013, 03:03 AM
I think, that if you have to think very hard about who to tell, and who not to tell, there is something 'wrong' there. Now that wrong may be due to the way society views things etc etc but there is something 'amiss'. For example, would you even think about when you discuss what you had for breakfast?

I guess it's interesting to read about the Sexual celebration etc but we live in a society and need to comply with some of the rules (otherwise it will oztrazise....:love:) There is also boundaries which you can't cross with certain people in your life. For example, you wouldn't talk about sex with your mother even if you had the sex with your wife.

So I guess, who do I tell. Well not many people at all because most won't think it's ok. But then, I don't really talk about sex with my friends. May depend on how close you are.

Do I think it's ok? Hmm.... good question. I reckon it's probably not ok as defined by society which I must live in. Do we all do things that are not ok. Yes probably. Shades of gray people. Just don't hurt anyone or yourself and you should be mostly ok.

Interesting is right, please note I am not an anarchist or rebel without a cause...
Bro Babelx, THAT IS A GREAT POST. I am sure what you say is correct and I totally see where you are coming from.....The "who to tell" conundrum is not wrong at all, the correct decision could see a closer bond cemented with a long term mate which lasts until one of you die... the wrong decision can bite you (depending on your situation) very hard. Is it worth risking the second to have a chance at the first, I think yes. Close mates, who trust and know each other well are worth the effort, they keep each other in check, force honesty give stability and help keep people sane. The relationship can be very strong coz u have no reason to lie to each other and cheating will not be a problem either..That's the why tell anyone part taken care of for me.

The views of society handed down by totally pure men of the cloth and very honest and trustworthy political leaders are a little hypocritical. Those views are then supported by men who are whore-fuckers themselves. I have no interest in trying to change society's views but before you just say that's how it is.... think about the atrocities commit(ted) in the name of the world over.... Religious leaders use the scriptures to msnipulate and control those who have faith or enough guilt to follow their teachings. I dont think a boarding school away from the city would have been a fun place 50 years ago, especially if your pastural carer was angry or well hung. .... Repression is not good.

The politicians & businessmen who are part of the "shame on you crowd" (in public) are some of the most debauched and prolific punters on earth. These high powered men are usually married to smart, cunning, well bred women who know exactly what is going on and pragmatically turn a blind eye to keep the status quo, they know they have as much to lose as the philandering guy (most times). This way society can continue the great pretend and admire the diamonds, bags and shoes on one side..... and golf memberships, private charter jets and front row seats on the other. He fucks the $2500/hour hookers and the receptionist; she fucks personal trainer and the gardener once in a while. Then at the cocktail parties and major celebrations everyone declares in public how they feel so lucky and special to be in a situation.

I would love to know the true proportion of men who obtain paid sex, and or have affairs. It would be a very interesting number I am sure, much thought and discussion would be provoked...and it would mean we wouldn't have to discuss what we had for breakfast.... Unless mum was in the room
For some reason the line from \ Seinfeld comes to mind when \ George is wearing track pants outside the house.. and Jerry declares that wearing the pants means \george has given up on life and society...

jellyshots
13-02-2013, 05:19 AM
Well, most of the ML's I know have told me that most of their clients are married.

And most of the ML's are in relationships. So who to tell? Clearly, the majority keeps their sex life to themselves.

cato
13-02-2013, 10:01 AM
I am not married but I still keep my punting life private. My view is that there is no need to place myself at the prejudices of others.

People are very quick to judge these days, and everybody has an opinion. My sex life is nobody else's business.

medragon
13-02-2013, 10:30 AM
As Charlie Sheen (aka Carlos Estevez) says “I don’t pay them for sex. I pay them to leave.”

Thats be beauty of punting...

Gotta love Charlie

LongJohnSilver
13-02-2013, 06:01 PM
I have 3 make friends who know and who I punt with. I have also told a small number of girls. I always found they were more fascinated than repulsed by the idea.

the wizard
13-02-2013, 06:08 PM
Interesting about the girls not being repulsed, and they don't think any less of you ?
I just couldn't see myself telling any girls, I have told male friends and even encouraged them to come with me.
Many like the idea and agree but pike out at the last minute.

LongJohnSilver
13-02-2013, 06:17 PM
You have to tell the right girls. One of them was a flatmate who was very open with me about her love of gay (male) porn. Another was into very risqué things.

playerz
13-02-2013, 10:18 PM
True what LJS mentined, I once told a female colleague that I punt coz I was sick of her telling me stories of how interesting her weekend was (rich dad has its perks). So when she asked me what I got up to, I just blurted out brothel hopping bitch!

She didn't believe me at first, and was nagging the hell out of me for details. 4 hours later, she was on heat...you guys know the end. And thanks to rich dad, I too had many memorable ensuing weekends. Pity she's married with 2 kids now.

To the wizard, I seem to have a very high hit rate of friends whom I've enticed our world of fun to. They affectionately nickname me devils advocate.

dannyboy
14-02-2013, 09:58 AM
What Ive found is most girls know guys go to brothels and assume its normal, well at least the girls I know..

medragon
14-02-2013, 10:20 AM
What Ive found is most girls know guys go to brothels and assume its normal, well at least the girls I know..

Whilst most girls I know do assume its fairly normal, still say they wouldn't date someone who goes to a brothel...

LongJohnSilver
15-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Would any of you guys date a girl who has paid for sex? I know a girl who was actively looking to pay for sex before she chickened out. She's not a not girl, but if she was I wouldn't think any lesser of her. In fact I'd be turned on by her filthiness.

LongJohnSilver
15-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Not a not girl = not a "hot" girl

Sextus
15-02-2013, 07:20 PM
In fact I'd be turned on by her filthiness.

Nothing turns me on more than filthiness!!!

LongJohnSilver
15-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Nothing turns me on more than filthiness!!!

That's why we love WLs. She may be a sweet innocent-seeming young girl straight out of high school, but what we know deep down and absolutely love is that her mind and pussy must be full of filth or she would never be doing this job in the first place.

Littlewonder
15-02-2013, 07:34 PM
I am not married but I still keep my punting life private. My view is that there is no need to place myself at the prejudices of others.

People are very quick to judge these days, and everybody has an opinion. My sex life is nobody else's business.

Not only that the ones that are likely to give you a hard time in front of everyone else are the same ones that punt and say nothing or pretend they dont.

Sextus
15-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Not only that the ones that are likely to give you a hard time in front of everyone else are the same ones that punt and say nothing or pretend they dont.

It would be good if we could all figure out some way, collectively, of turning the tables on the hypocrites.

And I also mean those who don't punt. It is they who need enlightening, not us, as I said at some detail at the beginning of this thread.

I have met so many really nice girls, with sunny personalites, their fun, their humanity. They have been nothing but good for my soul, and I hope I too have been, in just a small way, for theirs. The thought that the many, many hypocrites of society have the gall to look down on them, me, and us, not only makes me want to puke, but also makes me want to gain REVENGE on them for it!

Like a wet pussy, I want to rub the facts in their faces!

Well, maybe not like a wet pussy, maybe like some steel wool - that's much better.

carmen farquis
15-02-2013, 09:03 PM
even my mum knows but shes never said anything

Sextus
15-02-2013, 09:12 PM
How do you know she knows?

carmen farquis
15-02-2013, 09:19 PM
How do you know she knows?

because shes not stupid enough not to

jellyshots
16-02-2013, 05:34 AM
It would be good if we could all figure out some way, collectively, of turning the tables on the hypocrites.

And I also mean those who don't punt. It is they who need enlightening, not us, as I said at some detail at the beginning of this thread.

I have met so many really nice girls, with sunny personalites, their fun, their humanity. They have been nothing but good for my soul, and I hope I too have been, in just a small way, for theirs. The thought that the many, many hypocrites of society have the gall to look down on them, me, and us, not only makes me want to puke, but also makes me want to gain REVENGE on them for it!

Like a wet pussy, I want to rub the facts in their faces!

Well, maybe not like a wet pussy, maybe like some steel wool - that's much better.

I agree. I get asked by ML all the time why I punt. One ML put it perfectly, "I like that you are not afraid to enjoy love". And it's true, I enjoy luxuriating in an ML or WL's presence. Not many understand that but each to their own.

Littlewonder
16-02-2013, 06:33 AM
best idea is to never let anyone get any sort of leverage on you.

I joke about it with friends but its only general. no one can prove I do.

Well I think its best to avoid the topic all together that way you don't get in a situation or position you dont want to be in.

jellyshots
17-02-2013, 01:14 AM
True what LJS mentined, I once told a female colleague that I punt coz I was sick of her telling me stories of how interesting her weekend was (rich dad has its perks). So when she asked me what I got up to, I just blurted out brothel hopping bitch!

She didn't believe me at first, and was nagging the hell out of me for details. 4 hours later, she was on heat...you guys know the end. And thanks to rich dad, I too had many memorable ensuing weekends. Pity she's married with 2 kids now.

To the wizard, I seem to have a very high hit rate of friends whom I've enticed our world of fun to. They affectionately nickname me devils advocate.

Far out. Now that's one chick you would have wanted to book doubles with at Bodylicious. 1 bloke, 3 horny chicks...

playerz
18-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Far out. Now that's one chick you would have wanted to book doubles with at Bodylicious. 1 bloke, 3 horny chicks...

If only we all had the benefit of hindsight.