PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sex workers "skilled" ??

aussiegaigin
09-06-2013, 10:24 PM
An article in the print edition (but nothing on line) of today's Sydney Telegraph mentions that the Scarlett Alliance is pressing the Government to allow foreign sex workers to come into Australia on temporary 457 visas as skilled workers to fill 624 jobs. SA is claiming "Sex work is no less skilled than other occupations" although Immigration notes that it does not require a degree or diploma to get into the industry and thus not complying with the program guidelines.

Isn't this the same organisation that has been complaining for years about the large numbers of foreigners coming here and reducing employment opportunities for local girls?

CunningLinguist
09-06-2013, 11:12 PM
I think I would prefer a foreign sex worker to a local one any day ...

rooter
09-06-2013, 11:35 PM
I think Aussie sex workers are headed the same way as the Ford Falcon ;)

aussiegaigin
10-06-2013, 02:37 AM
Found a link to the article

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/foreign-prostitutes-wanted-on-457-skilled-work-visas/story-fni0xqrc-1226660651907

CunningLinguist
10-06-2013, 02:48 AM
Found a link to the article

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/foreign-prostitutes-wanted-on-457-skilled-work-visas/story-fni0xqrc-1226660651907

Seems strange, as the article says foreigners can enter on a student or holiday visa and work in the legal industry. Some may even work in the illegal industry...
Any 457 workers would surely pay the correct tax ...

Booster
10-06-2013, 08:43 AM
I think Aussie sex workers are headed the same way as the Ford Falcon ;)

Ha LOL:shout:

rooter
10-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Keep bringing in those Asian WLs - they rock!
Especially the "Made in Japan" ones

Gringo
10-06-2013, 09:33 AM
It seems like a good idea. On one hand the girls would not have to worry about getting busted by immigration and some of those dodgy agents would go out of business.

On the other hand the girls would have to pay tax and some unscrupulous shop owner might try to get the girls to work for less money if they had a large pool of 457 workers willing to take less.

The Scarlet Alliance usually acts in the girls interest but as with any government initiative there is always someone looking for ways to exploit it.

As a punter I feel very well catered for at the moment with a large variety of Asian girls at very reasonable prices. I would like to know what the girls and shop owners think about it.

regards
gringo

CunningLinguist
10-06-2013, 09:36 AM
The Aussie models can't compete with the Japanese ones with all the extras included like DATY, GFE, DFK, BBBJ etc, and at a fraction of the price ;)

Too right!
Although the stuck up attitude of some aussie WLs is priceless :)

jellyshots
10-06-2013, 02:41 PM
Imported is better than local. Superior build quality, superior handling, ride and all that...

aussiegaigin
10-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Well, what is needed is some form of Diploma training system in place so these girls become "qualified".

I propose a Diploma of Sexual Services, available in several levels:

Level 1: Erotic massage and HJ
Level 2: B2B massage techniques
Level 3: Oral sex techniques - BJ, DFK
Level 4: FOAMing
Level 5: Full service
Level 6: AF
Postgrad options could include
Level 7: Basic S&M
Level 8: Advanced S&M

The current standards for these levels can be very disappointing, so for this to work, there needs to be acceptable training and assesment facilities. Must be an opening here for an entrepreneurial type.

Licker
10-06-2013, 05:24 PM
According to immigration you can apply for 457 if you:

1. are sponsored by an employer to fill a nominated skilled position
- the sponsoring employer must be approved by immigration first

2. have skills, qualifications, experience and an employment background that match those required for the position
- for other occupations typically 5 years of experience is enough, no diploma required

3. have demonstrated your English language ability
- 'Turn over, please.', 'You cum yet?' - what else is needed???

4. are eligible for any relevant licences or registration required for the nominated position
- Is there a license to fuck?

5. have health insurance.
- This I suppose is the easiest to demonstrate.

jellyshots
10-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Well, what is needed is some form of Diploma training system in place so these girls become "qualified".

I propose a Diploma of Sexual Services, available in several levels:

Level 1: Erotic massage and HJ
Level 2: B2B massage techniques
Level 3: Oral sex techniques - BJ, DFK
Level 4: FOAMing
Level 5: Full service
Level 6: AF
Postgrad options could include
Level 7: Basic S&M
Level 8: Advanced S&M

The current standards for these levels can be very disappointing, so for this to work, there needs to be acceptable training and assesment facilities. Must be an opening here for an entrepreneurial type.

Of course, if it was a Diploma, it would come under VETAB accreditation and each student would have to meet a minimum level of competencies. And you could scale the marking so they would be able to achieve a pass, credit or distinction in certain subjects, lol...

wilisno
10-06-2013, 06:34 PM
According to immigration you can apply for 457 if you:

3. have demonstrated your English language ability
- 'Turn over, please.', 'You cum yet?' - what else is needed???

If that's what she knows and uses in English, she will fail to get the visa : attitude problem ! Should not rush the client ! ;) ;) ;)

Gringo
10-06-2013, 07:05 PM
Maybe a short apprenticeship. I'd be willing to let them practice on me for free as a community service.

micazzofamale
10-06-2013, 09:38 PM
Maybe a short apprenticeship. I'd be willing to let them practice on me for free as a community service.

An apprenticeship where they earn just as much as a doctor or lawyer..... good on em... i remember getting paid peanuts