PDA

View Full Version : *Doris & Vivi & Lilly* - Monday Massage: Shop 5 / 71 Archer St, Chatswood - 9411 3881

Richard Le Rod
10-06-2013, 10:49 AM
These young exotic ladies provide very good service, a truly sensual start to the week.

Even better, a shower facility is also available at the premises. It's one thing to have a relaxing sensual massage,
but the experience is that much better when you have the option of a shower at the end.

Doris (a busty Korean), Vivi (a young Chinese student), Lilly (slim Taiwan student) are attractive and highly skilled.

I can thoroughly recommend this place and the girls - it's a very classy establishment.

At this place you get both quality service and good facilities, creating a genuinely satisfying overall experience.

Regards,
Richard Le Rod

The Cable Guy
10-06-2013, 04:07 PM
These young exotic ladies provide very good service, a truly sensual start to the week.

Even better, a shower facility is also available at the premises. It's one thing to have a relaxing sensual massage,
but the experience is that much better when you have the option of a shower at the end.

Doris (a busty Korean), Vivi (a young Chinese student), Lilly (slim Taiwan student) are attractive and highly skilled.

I can thoroughly recommend this place and the girls - it's a very classy establishment.

At this place you get both quality service and good facilities, creating a genuinely satisfying overall experience.

Regards,
Richard Le Rod

Yes indeed Richard, I know Doris very well - young/attractive/busty/Korean.
Good service in a a congenial atmosphere. Lilly is next on my list.

Chhers,
The Cable Guy

CunningLinguist
10-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Hey Richard, or whoever you are you forgot to post as Qualitysteven!
Read here for some interesting threads exposing this joker: here (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36063-*Seven*-heavenly-relaxation-Shop-129-Day-St-9283-6171-%28off-Bathurst-St-CBD%29&p=385074&viewfull=1#post385074), and here (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36083-*Akiko*-Stunning-Japanese-Beauty-Amazing-Shop-129-158-Day-St-CBD-92836171&p=385070&viewfull=1#post385070)!

lamb
11-06-2013, 08:51 AM
Am I still able to try this place out even though I didn't register my account on 05-06-13? I'd hate to buck that trend....

IExperiment
11-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Am I still able to try this place out even though I didn't register my account on 05-06-13? I'd hate to buck that trend....

You can do what ever you please, it is a free country. You could have a good time or take one for your self.