PDA

View Full Version : Jasmin Candy

ukoyrnez
10-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Of late, it seems Aqua has managed to recruit quite a few hot WL for their line up. Jenny, May, Bebe were some I've spotted. Tried Jenny and Bebe who were both quite good - Bebe seems more responsive but as always,YMMV.

Candy was one I've spotted a few times but didn't get a chance to try until a few days ago. She was quite friendly at the introduction. There was a really good looking girl - May, who seemed icy (not coming into the room to shake hands), so while I was tempted, I did not try her. Hmm, now that I think about it, the shape of her face is quite similar to Crystal. On a much earlier visit in the earlier half of the year, there was an Iva/Eva - who was not as pretty as the others, but her playfulness made the session very enjoyable. In my quest to try the other girls, I made the mistake of not returning to pick her more often. Oh well, lesson learned. But the point is that friendly introductions usually carry on into the room. I digress.

In short, I rate Candy:
Body - 8
Face - 7/8
Overall experience - 7/8

She's quite personable and can converse quite well in English. She wore a standard bikini fare - but when she took them off, a somewhat pear-shaped figure is revealed. Now, I don't mean that in a bad sense; her hips were accentuated because of that. She is, in fact, slim.

In the shower she cleaned me up and kneeled to give a bbbj. Pretty awesome, a great start.

I was keen to let her continue but she gestured for us to head to bed, and so we did. She told me to turn around, and gave me a good catbath. I was expecting a bodyslide lol but that was a bit of an ask. That said, of late, a few ladies have performed it, surprisingly.

She then asked me to flip around, and the catbath continued, transitioning to a bbbj. It was done well enough, with smiles and eye contact. I'm impressed so far - she eventually mounts me without lube.

It was a great sight, as she grinded away and rode for a while. We moved to missionary and she moaned rather delightfully. Then it was time for doggy - it was a bit of a struggle to penetrate because her hips were lifted at an odd height, and she wasn't wet enough.

But we got it in. I was enjoying the view from behind when suddenly... She asks "Are you coming yet?" Whoops. And it didn't happen, as some of you might have experienced before.

Suffice to say, the session did not "finish" but it was really quite late, so I wouldn't blame the girl being tired after such a long day (and week). The fact that she put in quite a bit of effort at the start, along with her jovial personality, I'd give her another go - at a better time of the day.