PDA

View Full Version : General talk AUS99 is so powerful!! Have you tried to google your user name or a WL/ML/Shop Name ?

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2012, 10:01 AM
Hi guys,

Just wondering if any brother have ever google you own user name, I did and I was quite amazed that so much matches have come up!!

I think the forum is very powerful and it's great to see that its postings ranked so high in the google search:

Try google this: (don't take the auto suggest, type the following and click the search)

AHLUNGOR...........haha, sorry, a bit of self indulgence here !!

Coco @ Stanmore

Lisa @ Silver Fox Massage

Milo @ 5 star

Shelley @ Snow Lotus

Yuki @ 288 Wattle

Linda @ 501 King st

Tiffany n friends

And just one more for my latest little sister: Sammi @ Bluemoon outcall

Fantastica !!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

ps. Many of you very smart people may think this thread is a waste of your time again, but I just want to show to some of the new comers an alternative way to search for your favourite WL/ML/Shop..... if you are not sure how to do that in the forum - you could simply just google it !!

Cheers

wilisno
10-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Hi guys,

Just wondering if any brother have ever google you own user name, I did and I was quite amazed that so much matches have come up!!

I think the forum is very powerful and it's great to see that its postings ranked so high in the google search:

Try google this: (don't take the auto suggest, type the following and click the search)

AHLUNGOR...........haha, sorry, a bit of self indulgence here !!

Coco @ Stanmore

Lisa @ Silver Fox Massage

Milo @ 5 star

Shelley @ Snow Lotus

Yuki @ 288 Wattle

Linda @ 501 King st

Tiffany n friends

And just one more for my latest little sister: Sammi @ Bluemoon outcall

Fantastica !!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

ps. Many of you very smart people may think this thread is a waste of your time again, but I just want to show to some of the new comers an alternative way to search for your favourite WL/ML/Shop..... if you are not sure how to do that in the forum - you could simply just google it !!

Cheers
In this case, it's not the power of Syd99, it's the power of Google !

When you type in a key word, everything related will come up from the google search engine, because nowhere else on the net the word Ahlungor exists, that's why it's all Sydney99 listing ... I don't think you can find Wilisno anywhere else other than Syd99 !

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2012, 10:46 AM
In this case, it's not the power of Syd99, it's the power of Google !

When you type in a key word, everything related will come up from the google search engine, because nowhere else on the net the word Ahlungor exists, that's why it's all Sydney99 listing ... I don't think you can find Wilisno anywhere else other than Syd99 !

Who cares how it works !! it's all there though.

And if you google WILISNO only (they keep trying to give me "Wilson".........haha), the first one comes up is to Celebrate brother Wilisno reaching 5,000 posts, not bad for the ego, right ??

If I tried to google my own real name, shit all comes up .............. lol !!

Cheers

:smile:

CommanderM
10-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Its not that guys. its the power of the web spiders.

This and many other forum sites have an auto bot like googlebot or yahoo bot or bing bot that always indexes the latest threads.

wilisno
10-12-2012, 11:11 AM
And I don't see how it can effect my ego either !

Cloudybay
10-12-2012, 12:13 PM
well said as u r a wise fellow... ha ha

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Its not that guys. its the power of the web spiders.

This and many other forum sites have an auto bot like googlebot or yahoo bot or bing bot that always indexes the latest threads.

Thanks brother CM,

I don't really understand how all these search engines works, I just find it very cool when you search for a name or a shop girl's name with the shop the threads from the forum just shows up. Brother Wil probably couldn't care less if his user shows up or not, but I quite like it, you can call me shallow and stupid, but I am a nobody in real life, so to see my user name pops up all over the pages is something very new to me.............LOL

Just my two cents

Cheers

:shout:

DeepImpact
10-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Thanks brother CM,

I don't really understand how all these search engines works, I just find it very cool when you search for a name or a shop girl's name with the shop the threads from the forum just shows up. Brother Wil probably couldn't care less if his user shows up or not, but I quite like it, you can call me shallow and stupid, but I am a nobody in real life, so to see my user name pops up all over the pages is something very new to me.............LOL

Just my two cents

Cheers

:shout:

If it was easy to understand how the search engine Google works then they wouldn't need so many staff to make it work, right. My understanding of google is that the reason it is a benchmark for search engines and so successful is the algorithm they have written means that the more users search things the better the results become but I don't think the same can be said of all search engines. I am sure someone can mention some obscure search engine that is supposedly better but 'google it' is an expression in the English language now for a very good reason.

Travelmate
10-12-2012, 10:12 PM

This is all about search engine ... cant be more than that!

Travelmate
10-12-2012, 10:13 PM
This is all about search engine ... cant be more than that!

if you go to Android Operating System 4.1, Mr Ahlungor,
you can have voice command search and voice answer ....
once again this is call technology!

Licker
10-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Well bros,

Hi guys,
Just wondering if any brother have ever google you own user name

I had not googled my user name before, but I did now.

And I must admit: it did NOT do wonders for my ego.

What came up, on the second page though, (but no aus99 page in sight yet) was the following.

Watch until the end, it's only 43 seconds
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/150139/carpet-licker

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Well, you can try google:

Sammi @ bluemoon outcall

two matches will link you to the Bluemoon page of Sammi and a thread about this Taiwanese girl.............haha

Not bad for someone who only cum to the scene about a month ago !!

Cheers

:smile:

CunningLinguist
29-04-2013, 04:25 AM
Note that everything you google is logged.
You can use alternatives like DuckDuckGo (https://duckduckgo.com/) if you don't want to be logged.

Boney
29-04-2013, 10:28 PM
Here is what I found on Google

" Boney the Skeleton has a pack of hungry dogs after his bones and needs YOU to guide him through the spooky graveyard in the dead of night"

Think my name on here is too common

Boney
29-04-2013, 10:29 PM
Ahlungor, is that you in front of Country Road on Facebook?

Travelmate
29-04-2013, 11:28 PM
I type in "travelmate" ... it is scary ...

Sergaent Brody
29-04-2013, 11:37 PM
When I type in my username, it says that I am a double agent US FBI turned terrorist turned FBI again .... I am sooo confused