PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous masseuse Photos at 107 Quay St City

CBD Posh
10-06-2013, 09:34 PM
We uploaded pics of our masseuse for you bros to see!
Bookings are welcome! 0469803288

garfield
10-06-2013, 11:15 PM

Still can't see the photos.

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2013, 01:01 AM

Hi Posh,

It's a good effort from you to post the photos, but I won't use the word gorgeous mate!

You are showing the body shape of the MLs only , nothing else! At best, we can tell whether she is tall or short, size 6, 8, 10 or 12.

Can't say the photos are gorgeous right!

May be you could show some cleavage ???

Just my 36 cents........haha

Cheers

CBD Posh
11-06-2013, 01:27 PM
For what is worth, your comments is way more than 36 cents! I tried to download more and sexier pics, bu2568t I suffered some technical setback in the process of uploading, I couldn't finish uploading last night.
To protect the privacy of our MLs, we don't use their pretty faces for photo shoots,also some of the pics are not the best quality, don't well reflect the attractiveness of them. 25662567

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2013, 01:30 PM
For what is worth, your comments is way more than 36 cents! I tried to download more and sexier pics, bu2568t I suffered some technical setback in the process of uploading, I couldn't finish uploading last night.
To protect the privacy of our MLs, we don't use their pretty faces for photo shoots,also some of the pics are not the best quality, don't well reflect the attractiveness of them. 25662567

Hi Posh,

Who's that in the blue outfit ??

She looks yummy !!

Cheers

puntbook
11-06-2013, 04:52 PM
Hi Posh,

It's a good effort from you to post the photos, but I won't use the word gorgeous mate!

You are showing the body shape of the MLs only , nothing else! At best, we can tell whether she is tall or short, size 6, 8, 10 or 12.

Can't say the photos are gorgeous right!

May be you could show some cleavage ???

Just my 36 cents........haha

Cheers

Don't mean to start another argument here but we are supposed to believe your hyped up descriptions of the girls at your associated shops without any photos but somehow a different standard applies to every other shop? So if the shop is not one of the special few then even photos without face shots are not good enough?

I think it is great that this shop is making a big effort in giving punters what they want and the photos show no less than the photos from SF show, which is one of your associated shops. You knocking these photos may have more to do with the fact that this shop is in close proximity and now in direct competition with one of your associated shops, which by now we all know which one it is.

Keep up the good work CBD posh. Will be coming in to visit your shop later this week.

IExperiment
11-06-2013, 05:53 PM

This is a great start :)

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Don't mean to start another argument here but we are supposed to believe your hyped up descriptions of the girls at your associated shops without any photos but somehow a different standard applies to every other shop? So if the shop is not one of the special few then even photos without face shots are not good enough?

I think it is great that this shop is making a big effort in giving punters what they want and the photos show no less than the photos from SF show, which is one of your associated shops. You knocking these photos may have more to do with the fact that this shop is in close proximity and now in direct competition with one of your associated shops, which by now we all know which one it is.

Keep up the good work CBD posh. Will be coming in to visit your shop later this week.

Fair comments!

Should never have gone into those finer details, Posh did put in a very good efforts indeed, in fact, Foxy hasn't updated her photos for 12 months so Posh massage it is, now I said it, you happy ?

It seems every post I make and every comment I write is under so much scrutiny.

But that's ok, i understand.

May be the only safe place for me in this forum is my RnT thread where no one will argue or pick on me in posting some harmless photos!

BTW, in regards to your comment on :hyped up descriptions of the girls , last time I check, most of the MLs I recommended have passed their tests by other members with flying colour.

Just ask lonely heart on his take on Mimi, 10 out of 10 if I remembered correctly.

So overall it is more or less up to Alunghor’s description. Return factor 10/10 because in this price range she is unique and even you go to more expensive places like M8 or Midas, its hard to find someone so dedicated to the work.

and this is from someone who doesn't normally agree with me.

Would you like me to quote a few more senior members like CMK and Irene on other MLs ??

You have reached the 100 posts mark but I have never seen one review from you. So you either don't go to massage shops or you don't share. Will be interesting to see where you spend your punting dollars ??

Cheers

:question:

CBD Posh
11-06-2013, 06:26 PM
Thanks bro, we'll update girls' photos regularly, looking forward to your visit.

Sillyboy
11-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Lol Ahlungor, you just can't help yourself can you? You couldn't just stop with the fair comments & acknowledge puntbook brothers comments yet you would then throw it back in his face about most of your hyped up recommendations passed with flying colours especially having the nerve to bring up Mimi again.

Just because Lonely Heart recommends her service doesn't mean that her looks were not scrutinized which is what I brought up that she was masculine looking to the point of being similar to a tranny in facial look. Many brothers had plenty of discussion confirming that Mimi was no where near as attractive as you suggested as in sensual Yakuza wife feel and the result your desperado arguments was a loss of customers when you could have let the issue die down. Now we see you try and spin a positive which is laughable at best.

And punt book brother is right that you get all defensive when someone criticizes your hyped promotions yet you are quick to cut into others like you have here on CBD Posh about his wording of "gorgeous" cos maybe its in such close proximity to Snow lotus?

Sillyboy
11-06-2013, 06:35 PM
CBD Posh good work. I'll be paying a visit to your shop sometime this week and try and report back on the goods

wilisno
11-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Fair comments!

Should never have gone into those finer details, Posh did put in a very good efforts indeed, in fact, Foxy hasn't updated her photos for 12 months so Posh massage it is, now I said it, you happy ?

It seems every post I make and every comment I write is under so much scrutiny.

But that's ok, i understand.

May be the only safe place for me in this forum is my RnT thread where no one will argue or pick on me in posting some harmless photos!

BTW, in regards to your comment on :hyped up descriptions of the girls , last time I check, most of the MLs I recommended have passed their tests by other members with flying colour.

Just ask lonely heart on his take on Mimi, 10 out of 10 if I remembered correctly.

and this is from someone who doesn't normally agree with me.

Would you like me to quote a few more senior members like CMK and Irene on other MLs ??

You have reached the 100 posts mark but I have never seen one review from you. So you either don't go to massage shops or you don't share. Will be interesting to see where you spend your punting dollars ??

Cheers

:question:
If you don't want these sort of criticism, stop criticizing new members, especially new advertisers, because you're acting like 一百步笑五十步, both in tactics and consistency! And not all new advertisers need your stamp of approval to survive !

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2013, 06:49 PM
If you don't want these sort of criticism, stop criticizing new members, especially new advertisers, because you're acting like 一百步笑五十步, both in tactics and consistency! And not all new advertisers need your stamp of approval to survive !

You are right brother Wil,

I think I need to keep quiet for a very long time !!

封筆封嘴
閉門思過

OK !

lockhart
11-06-2013, 06:57 PM

When handling any feedbacks a mature, good EQ and good character individual will always review/refresh own value/behaviour to reasoning cause of feedbacks.. So true!

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Just one more thing, I like to apologise to Mr Posh,

I am so sorry, didn't mean to bring all these comments to your thread brother, I mean no harm and no disrespect to you and your shop and I applaud you to keep doing the right thing and you should do well.

Depite what other people may think, I never need to put down or bad mouth other shops to promote my friends, that's not how I work. There are plenty of fishes in the ocean and plenty money for everyone to make a living. May the best and fairest survive and prosper in the long run. But unfortunately, what happened here wasn't expected and I just couldn't help it.

May be next time when I post something really nice for you then people won't be interested at all.

All the best,

Cheers

Ahlungor

:smile:

Sillyboy
11-06-2013, 07:20 PM
Well spoken Ahlungor bro

CBD Posh
11-06-2013, 08:16 PM
No offence taken, bro. Promoting your friends' shops here might undermine your credibility in this forum, However I trust that you mean no disrespect to us. We'll keep working hard to earn respect from you bros all!
Thanks you all for your input and support!

wilisno
11-06-2013, 08:27 PM
No offence taken, bro. Promoting your friends' shops here might undermine your credibility in this forum, However I trust that you mean no disrespect to us. We'll keep working hard to earn respect from you bros all!
Even better spoken bro !

garfield
11-06-2013, 09:15 PM
The cbd posh girls are generally young and decent looking. I have tried Selina, Chloe, Julia and some others. As with any other shops, massage and service is really dependent on the girl. I wouldn't say snow lotus is any better or worst, all dependent on the girls available and your taste.
In general I am happy with the service.
Chloe is a bit conservative in the past, no tits sucking for example but looking forward with her when b2b becomes available. Selina is more open, Julia is in between, but she is cute and nice Korean young look.

lockhart
11-06-2013, 09:57 PM
Hat off to you CBD Posh, what a Gentleman! You nail it ..Stand up to competition play fairly. Provide good quality services and maintain the standards then you are invincible. Keep it up and business will forthcoming..!!

lockhart
11-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Just one more thing, I like to apologise to Mr Posh,
May be next time when I post something really nice for you then people won't be interested at all.

:smile:

Real man will always respect those who provide sincere and honest un-hyped good feedbacks/write ups ,

bbbccc123
12-06-2013, 12:32 AM
No offense, but I too strongly agree you over promote your partner's shop at the lose of punters. Imagine how you feel if you got lured to an imaginary most beautiful ML in the world only to found out she was completely different as advertised. :fire: We need truth review, not advertisement from shop owners. Just a few RMB

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2013, 03:23 PM
No offense, but I too strongly agree you over promote your partner's shop at the lose of punters. Imagine how you feel if you got lured to an imaginary most beautiful ML in the world only to found out she was completely different as advertised. :fire: We need truth review, not advertisement from shop owners. Just a few RMB

I'm not sure if you were addressing this comment towards me, I assume you are, did you ever visit any ML based on my recommendation and disappointed ??

And may I ask which girl would that be ?

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2013, 03:37 PM
Thanks bro, we'll update girls' photos regularly, looking forward to your visit.

OK, as promised, I visited your shop today, I had a lovely session with Chloe, she is gorgeous !! So your title is correct !!

There are two other ladies there, didn't get their names, one was dressed in black and was having lunch, the lady who greeted me actually looked familiar and I just can't remember where I have met her, she is tall and slim and has one of those very popular body shape (but I know I didn't have a session with her as her boobs are only average but I have seen her around somewhere), and both of them are youngish and good looking.

As Chloe has told me, since the New Management has taken over, all the older mamas are gone and you are only hiring young girls, great recruitment policy, keep it up - did you learn that from Alice ?? Never mind................haha

I will write an AR on Chloe when I have time, and I will PM that to you, you can decide if you like to use it, I can tell you now, it's gonna be a very good one. I have not discussed about the forum or posting a review on her with Chloe but from the conversation we had, I can feel that she doesn't want any publicity so I think I should respect that as I do want to go back to see her a few more times.

Well, may be just a quick word on Chloe, if I would have been seeing a WL from one of the premium Outcall Agency and Chloe opens the door, I will be very happy to pay her the Brand Girl price and consider myself very lucky.

Just my 35 Cents

Cheers

:love:

ethanhunter
12-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Well, may be just a quite word on Chloe, if I would have been seeing a WL from one of the premium Outcall Agency and Chloe opens the door, I will be very happy to pay her the Brand Girl price and consider myself very lucky.

Just my 35 Cents

Cheers

Have you seen a brand girl from an outcall agency before?:question:it's time for brother IE to check out this brand girl Chloe...

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2013, 03:51 PM
Have you seen a brand girl from an outcall agency before?:question:it's time for brother IE to check out this brand girl Chloe...

No, I have not so I don't know what I am talking about ! But I know how much they charge for a brand girl and I will be happy to pay that for Chloe !! For the outcall type services of course !

Correction, I did meet a brand girl - although not in a session situation, that's Sammi ex Blue Moon, and whatever I say next, I will probably offend someone, so I better stop.

Also, I am pretty sure Milo is up to the brand girl standard or better. Oh, And I did have an ex-MOC girl too, that's it, no more outcall talk from me...........................lol

Cheers

:love::love::love:

lockhart
12-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Justice finally done , CBD Posh per ur PM reply surely show your have great business strategy on your own!. Look forward to regular roster updates.. .

CBD Posh
12-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Justice finally done , CBD Posh per ur PM reply surely show your have great business strategy on your own!. Look forward to regular roster updates.. .

Dear bros,
Our business strategy is based on what I learned here from reading your postings! I found them enormously intelligent, insightful and enlightening as well as entertaining! I cant thank you enough for your collective encouragement and support.
We'll continue to maintain and raise our professional standards by providing good quality service from our high class MLs. We only hire young well educated masseuse who can speak fluent English and possess good personality and working attitude to serve you gentlemen.
CBD Posh

IamSam
12-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Dear bros,
Our business strategy is based on what I learned here from reading your postings! I found them enormously intelligent, insightful and enlightening as well as entertaining! I cant thank you enough for your collective encouragement and support.
We'll continue to maintain and raise our professional standards by providing good quality service from our high class MLs. We only hire young well educated masseuse who can speak fluent English and possess good personality and working attitude to serve you gentlemen.
CBD Posh

with your location,girls, attitude and shower facilities the sky is the limit!

H@rnyb@stard
13-06-2013, 12:13 PM

What's the rate please? Who's on roster today?

H@rnyb@stard
13-06-2013, 03:45 PM

What's the rate please? Who's on roster today?

Went to this shop for the 1st time today. Got greeted by a tall Chinese girl (ok looking but a bit too skinny for my liking...must be the same one Bro ALG saw). She led me to a room and said someone will serve me shortly. A minute later someone knocked on the door and I said to myself if she's a porkchop I'd leave immediately...then She walked in and my eyes went 'Ching Ching'...

In front of me is a pretty looking Korean girl...must be in her mid 20s, not tall, not skinny but not fat either, nice pair of legs in a pair of tight short skirts

1st part was ok...she did managed to found the knots on my shoulders and rub them out gently (although I prefer a bit more than gently)...but probably need more work on her skills got the lower half of the body

When 1st part finishes, hot towel was used to wiped away the oil, then she turned me over and start massaging my thighs and teasing my balls by light touching them

Finally she said handjob for $30 and top off for $50 (panties stayed on)...I said whatever she feels like, she had a think about then took her clothes and bra

She hasn't got a pair of big melon, I'd say they are closer to B than A. But man they are firm and in perfect round shape with big juicy nipples already harden. She climbed on top of me and started rubbing my legs using her boobs and nipples, then stayed rubbing my manhood until it was pointed towards the ceiling like centre point tower, then she kept moving upward and started kissing my nipples...she then rolled over and lie next to me stroking my little brother while I was busy playing/sucking her boobs and nipple with one hand, and the other hand rubbing her wet pussy thru her panties

We remained in this position until I achieved the happy ending

I'll definitely go back and see her again

Oh by the way I did smell the Chinese herbal medicine...but it doesn't bother me at all

CBD Posh
13-06-2013, 09:31 PM
OK, as promised, I visited your shop today, I had a lovely session with Chloe, she is gorgeous !! So your title is correct !!

There are two other ladies there, didn't get their names, one was dressed in black and was having lunch, the lady who greeted me actually looked familiar and I just can't remember where I have met her, she is tall and slim and has one of those very popular body shape (but I know I didn't have a session with her as her boobs are only average but I have seen her around somewhere), and both of them are youngish and good looking.

As Chloe has told me, since the New Management has taken over, all the older mamas are gone and you are only hiring young girls, great recruitment policy, keep it up - did you learn that from Alice ?? Never mind................haha

I will write an AR on Chloe when I have time, and I will PM that to you, you can decide if you like to use it, I can tell you now, it's gonna be a very good one. I have not discussed about the forum or posting a review on her with Chloe but from the conversation we had, I can feel that she doesn't want any publicity so I think I should respect that as I do want to go back to see her a few more times.

Well, may be just a quick word on Chloe, if I would have been seeing a WL from one of the premium Outcall Agency and Chloe opens the door, I will be very happy to pay her the Brand Girl price and consider myself very lucky.

Just my 35 Cents

Cheers

After reading your intersting posting about Chloe, I also wondered what is brand girl! We have quite a few masseuses no less brandy than Chloe, or even more! Stunners like Annie( Friday, thursday)Tiffany(Wednesday)Rebecca(Friday)Kiki(Mon day), to name a few. My prrsonal types are those slim model figures, movie star looks, busty or not.

BigBloke
13-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Who's working this weekend?

CBD Posh
13-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Who's working this weekend?
Selina and Coco are working Saturday.Sunday will be Coco and Sunny.

garfield
13-06-2013, 11:02 PM

Just my 35 Cents

Cheers

Yes, you'll be very lucky if chloe is a brand girl in an outcall agency. Did you manage to suck her tits?

AHLUNGOR
14-06-2013, 12:43 AM
Yes, you'll be very lucky if chloe is a brand girl in an outcall agency. Did you manage to suck her tits?

You will find out if Posh decided to post my review !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
14-06-2013, 01:48 AM
Hi Posh,

If you are still around, go check your PM, part I is done !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
14-06-2013, 03:25 AM
You should have part ii as well.

Cheers

CBD Posh
14-06-2013, 11:05 PM
You will find out if Posh decided to post my review !

Cheers
Would like very much to post it as "the busty Posh girl who works Wednesday"

BigBloke
15-06-2013, 12:14 AM
Would like very much to post it as "the busty Posh girl who works Wednesday"

Look forward to reading it

overcooler
15-06-2013, 12:21 AM
Where about is it, is it behind the cafe and there is a small entrance?

CBD Posh
15-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Where about is it, is it behind the cafe and there is a small entrance?

Yes, bro, first door on its left.

Hammerhead
16-06-2013, 01:34 AM

Hi bro Posh,
When will your web page have updated photos for your girls? I can only see pics of two girls.

IamSam
16-06-2013, 11:50 AM
Does your shop have showers yet?

CBD Posh
16-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Hi bro Posh,
When will your web page have updated photos for your girls? I can only see pics of two girls.

We 'll upload more photos, but you can at least see photos of Selina, Rebecca, Yumi, Tiffany and Coco

Hammerhead
16-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Thanks bro. Looking forward to see all the photos.

CBD Posh
16-06-2013, 12:52 PM
Thanks bro. Looking forward to see all the photos.

Sure thing bro, by next week we'll have more new girls joining us, so we'll add their photos too.

IamSam
16-06-2013, 03:41 PM
If not then when??
I prefer a clean-showered ml thanks

Does your shop have showers yet?

CBD Posh
17-06-2013, 01:17 PM
If not then when??
I prefer a clean-showered ml thanks

Once shower is installed, bro, we'll keep you posted

CBD Posh
02-07-2013, 09:14 PM
The cbd posh girls are generally young and decent looking. I have tried Selina, Chloe, Julia and some others. As with any other shops, massage and service is really dependent on the girl. I wouldn't say snow lotus is any better or worst, all dependent on the girls available and your taste.
In general I am happy with the service.
Chloe is a bit conservative in the past, no tits sucking for example but looking forward with her when b2b becomes available. Selina is more open, Julia is in between, but she is cute and nice Korean young look.
We have more Korean girls joined us, Miki and Honey, classy beauties, city sleekers favourites !

Hammerhead
04-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Bro Posh,

You may want to take a leaf out of Alice's book from 316 and post photos of the girls in more candid street attire instead of in the shop surrounds. Makes them look that much more innocent.

Photos on your actual webpage will be much better than the odd picture for only a few girls in the forum section as well.

CBD Posh
04-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Good idea, bro, we will try that, we used the shop surrounds in the past because you can see them as real girls from the our shop, I have to admit the photos taken before are not of the best quality.

CBD Posh
04-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Good idea, bro, we will try that, we used the shop surrounds in the past because you can see them as real girls from the our shop, I have to admit they are not of the best quality.
I mean the photo shots are not best quality.
:grimace:

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2013, 10:55 PM
i posted this in the private section but no one reply :( haha does the pretty receptionist/manager (?) do massage? if so what's her name? thanks! :D

Hey Mate,

She could be brother Posh's private collection, so who's gonna tell you !!

Think Foxy and Alice

Move on brother !

CBD Posh
05-07-2013, 01:20 PM
i posted this in the private section but no one reply :( haha does the pretty receptionist/manager (?) do massage? if so what's her name? thanks! :D

We have more than one receptionist/ manager on site, I don't know which one this is, bro, you can ask her in the shop next time!

Tigom
05-07-2013, 01:33 PM
Sorry who's working today?
Got any promotion deal? :)

Frank111
05-07-2013, 01:35 PM
The Korean girl I saw last Friday, she is awesome, does she work any other day?

CBD Posh
05-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Sorry who's working today?
Got any promotion deal? :)
Today we have Rebecca, Annie, Honey, Selina working, all young and gorgeous!

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2013, 02:07 PM
Today we have Rebecca, Annie, Honey, Selina working, all young and gorgeous!

Hi brother Posh,

You have 4 girls working today !

Have you taken over the rooms from the doctor already? Congratulations !

Great news

Cheers

CBD Posh
05-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Her name is Honey, she works Tuesday as well.

CBD Posh
05-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Hi brother Posh,

You have 4 girls working today !

Have you taken over the rooms from the doctor already? Congratulations !

Great news

Cheers
Thanks bro for your well wishing!

Encd16f3
05-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Her name is Honey, she works Tuesday as well.

Honey sounded like a winner so far! this is certainly looking like my next shop to try.

Still having problem seeing the pictures on your shop's syd99 website. not even for tiffany... and the girl in the blue outfit though :slobber::prettiness:... might need to see her in person.

CBD Posh
05-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Honey sound厂ed like a winner so far! this is certainly looking like my next shop to try.

Still having problem seeing the pictures on your shop's syd99 website. not even for tiffany... and the girl in the blue outfit though :slobber::prettiness:... might need to see her in person.
They are all worth seeing,bro, the one wearing blue dress is Rebecca, she works Friday.

CBD Posh
08-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Honey sounded like a winner so far! this is certainly looking like my next shop to try.

new girl Kitty starts tomorrow Tuesday, young, beautiful, fun, great service she is just purrfect!

Tigom
09-07-2013, 04:24 AM
If I come to this shop, can I see the girl first??

CBD Posh
09-07-2013, 12:33 PM
If I come to this shop, can I see the girl first??

By all means, bro, today we have a really gorgeous new hot masseur working, Kitty, young, beautiful busty and great service!

CBD Posh
17-07-2013, 11:40 PM

Thursday we have more Korean girls working, Miki and Mina , both young pretty and slim and outstanding service, together with gorgeous Annie, our super lineup continues throughout the week, young Mina only joined us this week, her fresh looks and attitudes makes her a real star ML!

garfield
18-07-2013, 12:50 AM
Once shower is installed, bro, we'll keep you posted

Do you have shower yet?

lockhart
18-07-2013, 01:13 AM
CBD Posh, u mentioned Venus will be rostered every Friday. No sight from u latest roster. Is she not coming ?

Encd16f3
18-07-2013, 01:26 AM
Thursday we have more Korean girls working, Miki and Mina , both young pretty and slim and outstanding service, together with gorgeous Annie, our super lineup continues throughout the week, young Mina only joined us this week, her fresh looks and attitudes makes her a real star ML!

sounding good! I like slim and pretty with service!

CBD Posh
18-07-2013, 03:53 PM
CBD Posh, u mentioned Venus will be rostered every Friday. No sight from u latest roster. Is she not coming ?
She had issues with our customers, we had to let her go, we will replace her with a similar looking bustier younger girl but better service next week.

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Hi Brother Posh,

I drove pass your shop today and saw your new sandwich broad sign out on the street, looks good, hopefully it will drive some more walkin business for you.

Good luck

Cheers

lockhart
18-07-2013, 07:01 PM
She had issues with our customers, we had to let her go, we will replace her with a similar looking bustier younger girl but better service next week.

Thanks for the frank response. What a pity. Well , for sure that better ones are forthcoming ...

CBD Posh
19-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Hi Brother Posh,

I drove pass your shop today and saw your new sandwich broad sign out on the street, looks good, hopefully it will drive some more walkin business for you.

Good luck

Cheers
Yeah, bro we changed the outdoor A form signage with the proper shop name, we also put signs on both sides of the door so you won't walk past it without noticing.

lockhart
19-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Yeah, bro we changed the outdoor A form signage with the proper shop name, we also put signs on both sides of the door so you won't walk past it without noticing.

CBD Posh , commendable act / effort on continue enhancements i.e. shop presentation improvements, stringent ML selections and persisting in maintaining services qualities.. Personal experience with the shop so far so good. Keep it up!

aussiegaigin
19-07-2013, 10:22 PM
CBD Posh has girls listed in the gallery who don't appear appear on the roster, and they don't answer PMs from prospective customers.

CBD Posh
20-07-2013, 12:01 AM
CBD Posh has girls listed in the gallery who don't appear appear on the roster, and they don't answer PMs from prospective customers.

Sorry bro I didn't tend to your PM of yesterday in time, yes there are a couple of girls listed in the gallery but not on roster at this moment, because they are now on holiday, once they return I put them back on roster again. That's why I didn't remove them from the list.
Thanks bro, for addressing that.
CBD Posh

CBD Posh
20-07-2013, 05:29 PM
CBD Posh , commendable act / effort on continue enhancements i.e. shop presentation improvements, stringent ML selections and persisting in maintaining services qualities.. Personal experience with the shop so far so good. Keep it up!

We always strive to raise the standards of the quality of our service we provide and masseuse we hire, we constantly recruit new massesue for trial, taking into account not only their looks, shapes, ages, massage skills, but also personalities, social skills and English levels, we only keep top class MLs with good working arritude for longer term to serve you bros with style and class.

aussiegaigin
20-07-2013, 07:03 PM
This thread is now about 7-8 weeks old, and still no photos of the girls on the web site.

John Henry
27-10-2013, 01:05 AM

Is this inside the apartment room ?
how much does it cost for B2B ?

CBD Posh
27-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Those photos were taken in our shop, it's a ground floor shop unit. Standards tip applies, bro.