PDA

View Full Version : Ginza JASMIN - My Dream Girl!

hoshimoony
11-06-2013, 04:06 AM
So, after seeing Mini a few weeks ago, I decided I needed to seriously prioritise on who I really wanted to see next, because the to-see-list was growing out of control and there was no way I was going to see them all with the time and funds that I have available! So I went through all the ARs and other info that were out there, sorted them according to what I usually look for in a session, and narrowed it down as much as I could. The by-product of this process was indeed the Girls of Ginza - The Ultimate Index (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?32379-The-Girls-of-GINZA-The-Ultimate-Index&p=372922), which I shared on the forum at the start of this month.

After I made a decision on the girls I wanted to see next (including possible revisits to Mini), I anxiously waited for the roster each day to see if any of them were working at a time that suited me. I also made a somehow stupid pact with myself - that I was going to refrain from all sexual activity, including self pleasuring activities until I saw one of these girls. Little did I know how long this process was going to take! It turned out that over the upcoming days, every time I looked at the roster, the girls I particularly wanted to see were either working at a time that didn't suit me or wasn't working at all! Making matters worse was the list started growing again after reading the raving ARs on some of the new girls...

So when I saw the roster for Saturday with the name "Sweety" at a time that suited me (one of the new girls that I was determined to see after reading what rooter (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?35056-SWEETIE-a-young-J-girl-who-s-SWEET-enough-to-EAT-and-NAUGHTY-enough-to-FUCK-!) had to say), I jumped at the opportunity. I thought the wait was finally over, and woke up on Saturday with excitement. Bad news came a few hours later, a few hours before the session, when Wilson texted me saying that Sweety might not be actually coming. Apparently they confirmed two days ago, but then she stopped returning his messages or calls and could not be reached. So the wait was to be further extended. Due to the "pact", at this point I was extremely horny, but I decided to held on. There must be some masochist side to me. I can't seriously remember the last time I have held on for longer than 10 days before succumbing to temptation!

The wait was finally over when I managed to score a booking with Jasmin on the following Monday. Thank God for Queen's Birthday, God Save the Queen! I arrived at the shop a few minutes early, and Wilson showed me through to the "new" waiting area. I haven't actually been in the waiting area at the new shop yet, but it was good to see that the good old dividers were there! Ah the good old days... (on subsequent visits, it became clear this was a second waiting area, and that there's a separate waiting room). Once Jasmin was ready, I paid Wilson at the reception for the hour, and Jasmin took me up the stairs. Jasmin was wearing a really sexy black dress with slits across the breasts and waist area. I tend to be bad at remembering what girls are wearing, but I was just fixated this time round. It was really memorable! We arrived at room 1 and we entered.

The first thing I noticed as I entered the room was that it was the famous room with the SPA. I've been jealous of all the guys that have had the opportunity to punt in that room, and today was finally my day! God, I wish I had more time because it would be so nice to use that facility! It was such a spacious and luxurious room. Very nice!

So after I got my eyes off the spa, my eyes turned to Jasmin. My first impression was that she reminded me of someone I used to have a crush on, from the way that she smiles at you, showing her teeth. So sweet, so cute. I must have seemed nervous, and she made a teasing remark. I instantly melted. We started kissing, soft at first and it quickly developed into a DFK. She was holding really tightly onto me as we were doing this, like a real girlfriend. I was already happy at this point, as the only girl that ever did this before going in the shower was Hoshi, whom some of you know is my all time favourite. Her kiss also felt quite dreamy, reminded me a bit of Toshika.

Jasmin then started undressing me, and I started undressing her sexy black dress. A perfect set of boobs showed. I'm not good with cup sizes, but I think it's about the same size as Cassie's, maybe a bit smaller, but definitely natural. I guess she's not the slimmest of the girls at Ginza, but definitely not overweight with some nice curves. In fact I would say that's the perfect size for a woman. So sexy! Her kiss then started moving south, from the nipples, to the waists and to my surprise started giving me a BBBJ! Wow, now that's a first. I guess having a shower before heading to the shop was worth the effort :D
NB. She may not do this for everyone, every single session. "Extras" are always up to the girls.

After a few minutes of BBBJ and DFK, we headed into the shower together. And man, this has got to be one of the most memorable showers I have ever had! We continued kissing in the shower, and she was grinding her body and wet pussy against me at the same time. God I really love kissing those beautiful lips! We were drowning and I was in heaven.

After kissing for god knows how long in the shower, we moved on to the bed. We continued DFKing passionately, and she was holding onto me tightly and grinding her wet pussy against my groin area at the same time. It felt so good. After a while, she started to give me a nice catbath, which then followed on into BBBJ from the side. And she gives a damn fine BBBJ! She also licked the ball area, and giving eye contact every now and again. I don't know if it was from refraining for what seemed like eternity prior to the session, but I was more sensitive than I usually am, and I just had to somehow maintain myself from not coming so early in the session!

She then swung around to show me her beautiful pussy, in the 69 position. Now I don't usually go down on a WL, but her pussy was just irresistible. So delicious. After a while of 69 and more BBBJ, I decided I just needed to get inside her. So on came the dom, and wow, it felt so good. So warm. She was moaning beautifully whilst grinding her clits against me in cowgirl. After a few minutes of this, we went onto mish, doggy, and I just couldn't hold it any longer and unloaded 10+ days worth of cum inside her (well, inside the dom). I reached out to kiss her, and we DFKed for a while in the doggy position before pulling out. Man, this is what I missed ever since seeing Hoshi! wizard, I think I found my Hoshi replacement, with perhaps even more! She is my dream girl. If I had a girlfriend like that, I would not be here writing this!

After pulling out, we continued with some further DFK, with her hand on my cock. After a while, she moved on to more BBBJ. I was still sensitive but man, it felt so good! Pulling her back to DFK (I just love kissing her!), she started to grind her wet pussy against me again at the same time. I was hard in no time, and we went onto round two, and kept going until the buzzer went (a bit past it actually). We showered separately quickly, and it was time to leave her. Some more kisses before saying goodbye. God, how I wish I could take her home for more love making!

I guess it's pretty clear that I was truly impressed by Jasmin. Her attitude, service, personality, and that cute smile. Everything I loved about Hoshi, and even Toshika, that I thought I was not going to be able to experience again. She is now my all time favourite girl by far. So much that I really want to see her again tomorrow, which I would if someone could cause an earthquake or make a meteor strike in the vicinity of my workplace or something like that, so that I could disappear early from work or sneak away from home for a few hours! I seriously hope she's around for a while and that the roster's kind to me, because I really need to pay a return visit soon! I also hope you guys are kind to me by not filling up her shifts before I make my next booking! :cool2:

igloo
11-06-2013, 06:15 AM
Bro Hoshi, firstly thanks for the database of Ginza girls, I thought that was really well put together and generous of you to share. Yep I thought u were a smart guy, then u write an AR like that and ask everyone to be kind and not fill her shifts...... Well I was kind and honest in my first sentence, in this sentence I will just be honest: I will book at the first convenient slot. Sorry and Thanks:greedy:

the wizard
11-06-2013, 09:39 AM
Hoshimooney- I'am hooked and sold-Deal done
Great review-make sure you add to your "ultimate index"-he he
I'm glad you have found your Hoshi replacement and I will be glad to savour the beauty that is Jasmin.
And what's better is that it is pay day week.....

You finally got your wish to use the spa room even though you didn't use the spa- but I'm sure Jasmin made up for that......

noubroz
11-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Hoshinoony, your AR is just so good.
I feel I was reading my mind. I'm doing the same process of listing, reading a lot of AR, the roster, listing again and trying to shrink it down.
Sometimes I have so many rabs open on my browser I don't even see clear!
She looks amazing! Man you made me add an extra on my already big list;)
Also the shower, looking clean before coming to any shop is a plus. Girls love it and they can return the favour sometimes.
Thanks for your report.
Cheers,
noubroz

Ethanhunt
11-06-2013, 10:25 AM
The best thing about that review was reading that the dividers are back. Ha, kidding. Nice review. Haven't punted in a while, but reading your review is starting to get the juices flowing again.

the wizard
11-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Yeh I love the dividers, brings back the fun memories and nostalgia of the apartment set up.
Wilson and I had a good laugh at their return....

hoshimoony
11-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Bro Hoshi, firstly thanks for the database of Ginza girls, I thought that was really well put together and generous of you to share. Yep I thought u were a smart guy, then u write an AR like that and ask everyone to be kind and not fill her shifts...... Well I was kind and honest in my first sentence, in this sentence I will just be honest: I will book at the first convenient slot. Sorry and Thanks:greedy:

Bro, it could just be my ultimate plan to divert everyone's attention to Jasmin while I sample the other girls that I'm eyeing!
Nah, of course I'm not smart. Why else would I write an AR to 3 in the morning and find myself all sleepy for work the next morning! :cool2:

the wizard
11-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Bro, it could just be my ultimate plan to divert everyone's attention to Jasmin while I sample the other girls that I'm eyeing!
Nah, of course I'm not smart. Why else would I write an AR to 3 in the morning and find myself all sleepy for work the next morning! :cool2:

If that was the case you would have a clear run for Yukana now !!!!

hoshimoony
11-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Hoshimooney- I'am hooked and sold-Deal done
Great review-make sure you add to your "ultimate index"-he he
I'm glad you have found your Hoshi replacement and I will be glad to savour the beauty that is Jasmin.
And what's better is that it is pay day tomorrow - yipee

You finally got your wish to use the spa room even though you didn't use the spa- but I'm sure Jasmin made up for that......

Yeah, it would be a dream to use the spa with Jasmin.... maybe I should just skip round 2 and spend some time in the spa with her next time if I don't have enough time for both haha :cool2:

hoshimoony
11-06-2013, 03:12 PM
If that was the case you would have a clear run for Yukana now !!!!

Sssshhhh! Don't give THAT idea away, that's precisely my plan!! :cool2:

Nah, either way works good. I really had a good time with Jasmin and am really hoping to see her again soon hehe.

bbbccc123
11-06-2013, 08:22 PM
How's jasmines face pretty? Stunning?

MrSeven
12-06-2013, 12:45 AM
Fellas i'm really far behind on ginza girls. Who are the hotties of ginza now??

the wizard
12-06-2013, 01:31 AM
Seven far too many now
How about starting with Jasmin, Catherine, Yukana, Elisa, Jessie, Kiss, Moe, Momo, Usagi, Hina, Dior - god where do I stop.........!!!

hoshimoony
12-06-2013, 01:56 AM
How's jasmines face pretty? Stunning?

Mate, that really comes down to personal taste and preference! Like some guys say Kirsten Dunst is pretty, others don't.
There's no one ruler that can measure how attractive someone is, because there's 6 billion+ different standards in the world.

Having said that, to give you my view, I think Jasmin is "kawaii" and sexy (she's got such a cute smile!), but it might be different to how you think when you see her!
Also, rooter says she's "gorgeous" and "beautiful", timtam says she's "sooo sweet and sooo cute", and Amos33 says she's "hot and sexy" (see here (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?9651-JASMIN-so-Beautiful-so-Busty-so-Delicious-so-FUCKING-SEXY-!!)).

If you're looking for "supermodel" pretty, then you'd be probably better off seeing someone like Cassie or Jessie (if you trust rooter and Gucci's definition of "hot"), but mate, Jasmin's Gold class for a reason! Her personality and attitude really shine, which is to me more important at the end of the day :)

I guess you could always look at Wilson's description of the girls and compare the subtle difference in the adjectives, and then compare to your experience afterwards to refine your choice!

the wizard
12-06-2013, 02:04 AM
Well said Hoshi, it really is a personal thing.
I used to think my Ex GF was very attractive others thought she was just plain...It's what YOU see in that person.

tgirang
12-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Bro thank you so much for the ultimate index list and for a great great great great piece of writing!!

I really need to pay a visit again soon! I am struggling with my schedule at the moment but I am hoping that the next 2 weeks will be kind to me...

Now my to-see-list is much like yours getting out of control!

hoshimoony
13-06-2013, 01:58 PM
Bro thank you so much for the ultimate index list and for a great great great great piece of writing!!

I really need to pay a visit again soon! I am struggling with my schedule at the moment but I am hoping that the next 2 weeks will be kind to me...

Now my to-see-list is much like yours getting out of control!

Hope your schedule's kind to you! I recall you saying you wanted to see Jasmin in another thread, so assuming you still want to see her, hope she appears on the roster for you at the time you can come hehe.

The good thing about having a to-see-list that is getting out of control is there's still plenty of backup plans when your first choice isn't available for when you can come. :cool2: