PDA

View Full Version : cleo on nile worst line up ever!

marc
11-06-2013, 05:21 AM
so i went to cleo on nile as bit of fun the line up was awful!!!!!!!!

girl #1 - Lady who looked about 50 and had been in the sun to long
girl #2 - edit
girl # 3 - had way to much work done , looked like a blow up doll.

i was just about to walk out then ...

girl # 4 cute little goth chick. who won right up

if it wasnt for that last chick i would of walked and been happy , at there prices . you would think they would of had a better line up. never going there again . totally gross.

i had been their once years ago and the line was great , must of gone down hill.

pic2009
11-06-2013, 11:11 AM
I have been to Cleo's a few times over the years. In 2010 I met some very nice (in fact beautiful) women. I had some very good times with some of them. However I went there this year. Meet one very beautiful girl who turned out to be one of the worst WL I have been with. Her arrogance turned me off Cleo's. After what I have just read I probably won't ever go back. I have found some independent WL who have been the best girls I have ever been with. I find there are some very good WL NOT in the brothels. I have also found some who are not anywhere as expensive as the Brothels. I am very happy with those who I now see.

Hank79
11-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Check the cracker.........cherry asian girls..........be kind or not go....ok?

If have to see the brothel......I much suggest Asia star.....or the yimi.

kho207bob
12-06-2013, 02:27 PM
I've noticed it's gone down hill as well. Glad I'm not the only one

jiveturkey
13-06-2013, 03:13 AM
Yeh your right it has gone down the deep end a bit. Went there the other day and saw that so called 50 yr old bird and she might have been a late 30s im guessing skin was definitely a lil sun damaged but i was after a blonde despite her wearing a wig. I gotta say she was a little robotic. Same day later on i checked out sensations on spine in sumner park and the first girl that come out could have passed for the hindenberg i swear. And the second couldve been seriously hitting the 50yr old mark very scary i almost laughed when she introduced herself. But i decided to go with a cute lil chubby 23yr old english lass who was extremely nice and knew a thing or two about giving bj's.

so i went to cleo on nile as bit of fun the line up was awful!!!!!!!!

girl #1 - Lady who looked about 50 and had been in the sun to long
girl #2 - a really fat abo girl who look like she was homeless in the valley just the week before .
girl # 3 - had way to much work done , looked like a blow up doll.

i was just about to walk out then ...

girl # 4 cute little goth chick. who won right up

if it wasnt for that last chick i would of walked and been happy , at there prices . you would think they would of had a better line up. never going there again . totally gross.

i had been their once years ago and the line was great , must of gone down hill.

gpeck80
14-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Hey you can marc you can make a point without being racist. I know several people who would be happy to rearrange your face if yo ucalled them an "abo".

BrainSex
15-06-2013, 08:03 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

marc
17-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Hey you can marc you can make a point without being racist. I know several people who would be happy to rearrange your face if yo ucalled them an "abo".

bit of a reach.

gpeck80
18-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Hypothetical situation.

A person write something racist on a webpage. Another person reading it, gets offended and phones the qld anti discrimation dept. They contact the website, get your ip address and ask the police to track you down. You get hauled into a hearing and have to pay thousands of dollars compensation. I suggest you delete, unless of course you can afford such an ordeal. Call it a helpful suggestion. And yes, Ive seen this actually happen.

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
20-06-2013, 08:11 PM
I had a great time there last year with a blonde pommie chick named danielle, havn't been there since though. Come to think of it every other chick i met there was quite fugly

hornballs
20-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Haven't been there for a few months, but there was smokin hot babes when I was there last. I just cheked the roster and some of them still work there, you just must of went there at the wrong time. I call it unlucky, the only thing I dislike about that place is the amount of money you have to pay for a good punt.

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
20-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Haven't been there for a few months, but there was smokin hot babes when I was there last. I just cheked the roster and some of them still work there, you just must of went there at the wrong time. I call it unlucky, the only thing I dislike about that place is the amount of money you have to pay for a good punt.

The price defitely does suck

BrainSex
20-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

hornballs
20-06-2013, 11:58 PM
What is the price for a cute Aussie chick now?

I browsed on one of my old haunts at australian-babes and notice that most girls on there now asking $350-500 per hour. Are white brothels similar?

Its about spot on, if you want a decent time. otherwise you get the Lethargic service , I try and keep it under $350

marc
23-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Hypothetical situation.

A person write something racist on a webpage. Another person reading it, gets offended and phones the qld anti discrimation dept. They contact the website, get your ip address and ask the police to track you down. You get hauled into a hearing and have to pay thousands of dollars compensation. I suggest you delete, unless of course you can afford such an ordeal. Call it a helpful suggestion. And yes, Ive seen this actually happen.

changed it , happy?