PDA

View Full Version : Other Rebekkah

Max Impact
12-06-2013, 12:35 AM
http://your-dreamed-girls.com/index.php?show=g/300634

Against my better judgement I saw this girl last night in Milan!

She opened the door in orange high heels- that's it!!! Just high heels, all I could see were her pussy lips saying "HELLO!"

Unlike the previous girl that I reported in Bologna this girl was better (and skinnier) than her pictures.

Blah, blah I just got back to Sydney so no details but sometimes Moscow girls can be so fucking sexy and as good as Japanese and Thai girls!

I had a life moment that I will never forget.

That's Punting! Ciao for now!

IExperiment
12-06-2013, 12:41 AM
http://your-dreamed-girls.com/index.php?show=g/300634

Against my better judgement I saw this girl last night in Milan!

She opened the door in orange high heels- that's it!!! Just high heels, all I could see were her pussy lips saying "HELLO!"

Unlike the previous girl that I reported in Bologna this girl was better (and skinnier) than her pictures.

Blah, blah I just got back to Sydney so no details but sometimes Moscow girls can be so fucking sexy and as good as Japanese and Thai girls!

I had a life moment that I will never forget.

That's Punting! Ciao for now!

Jeez thats nice bring her back home.

Max Impact
12-06-2013, 12:56 AM
She has my details and invitation!

shyboy
12-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Wow, she is nice!!!

For 200 euro an hour (around AUD278), is not too expensive for such a good quality girl.

BTW, I noticed in her services provided, what is OWO?

Thanks.

CunningLinguist
12-06-2013, 11:53 PM
BTW, I noticed in her services provided, what is OWO?

Oral WithOut condom.

shyboy
12-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Oral WithOut condom.

Thanks. So OWO = BBBJ

CunningLinguist
13-06-2013, 12:09 AM
Thanks. So OWO = BBBJ

Sure is!
I think BBBJ is a much better acronym though!
I think OWO is used more in England, not sure though.
Dunno what DT would be in the O series, perhaps OWDT

Max Impact
13-06-2013, 12:32 AM
Yes, I checked OWO on Urban Dictionary before the first booking.

One funny thing happened (I've slept now so I can give more detail). We were fucking away madly and she was really wet! But I looked down and there was the red sign of, as she called it, "Woman's Day".

At that point I was glad it was incall at her hotel so that I didn't have to make that embarrassing call to "9" Housekeeping! I asked her and she said her last Woman's Day was only two weeks ago so this is a mystery to me.

She went to the bathroom to clean up and came back like a Little Trooper to fuck for at least another 30 minutes before I got a great CIM with full eye contact. I now regret not paying for the whole night until my morning flight back.

I was jumping and clicking my heels all the way back to my hotel nearby! If she comes to Oz I'll let you know!

jellyshots
13-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Yes, I checked OWO on Urban Dictionary before the first booking.

One funny thing happened (I've slept now so I can give more detail). We were fucking away madly and she was really wet! But I looked down and there was the red sign of, as she called it, "Woman's Day".

At that point I was glad it was incall at her hotel so that I didn't have to make that embarrassing call to "9" Housekeeping! I asked her and she said her last Woman's Day was only two weeks ago so this is a mystery to me.

She went to the bathroom to clean up and came back like a Little Trooper to fuck for at least another 30 minutes before I got a great CIM with full eye contact. I now regret not paying for the whole night until my morning flight back.

I was jumping and clicking my heels all the way back to my hotel nearby! If she comes to Oz I'll let you know!

Mate, that's awesome - and if she needs someone to speak Russian to besides Privyet, Da and Nyet drop me a PM and she can chat to Kova and PopTart.