PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Missy-Montecito- dont bother

plonkey
12-06-2013, 02:01 AM
Couldnt raise any of the girls on Cracker or CM so thought I would drop in nto Montecito. Was greeted by recepyionist who told me prices and that I would get massage, oral and intercourse and to talk to the girl about any extras.

A few girls came out and I chose a very slim coloured girl ( possibly part indian) who looked the goods.

On entering the room I was told to present for inspection. On went the rubber gloves and bright light and inspection took place. Then ordered to shower. I attempted some small talk but the response was little to none..never the less she looked hot.
Told to lay on the bed and she started to rub the old fella with some lube. She showed as much interest as a full time potato peeler and the technique was non existent. After about 2 minutes of this she puts a dom and copious lube on me and asks" do you want me on top or do you want to go on top"
I asked her if I could get some oral and she turned her nose up and grabbed the tip of the dom and pulled it to the point that it stretched about 150mm Of course it didnt come off and didnt feel too good I got to say. She then told me to get it off myself.
Another dom goes on and the stated to suck. Not very deep but it did feel good. As she was doing this I touched her breast and she stopped and tells me that I can touch her breast, her back and the top of her butt, everything else is extra.

FFS I have never experienced this shit before. Anyway she goes down again for about 30 second and stops, gets the lube out again and gets on top and sort of moves around a bit but not enough to keep me interested . I ask her to got on her knees so we can do doggie. Thats extra too. Ok Ill get on top but I cant do it like that on the bed cause of a bad back. So I ask her to lay down with her legs over the edge allowing me to stand up and do it that way. Ok so now we are getting there. I go to touch her leg to lift her knee a little and get told "Thats extra, I told you what you could touch"
By this time my patience had run out. I just stopped , showered and asked to leave.
What a waste of money that was.

Wont be going back or recommending that place to anyone.

Falcon2005
12-06-2013, 06:14 AM
Terrible experience.

You have to wonder if some WL's think that is what being a WL is all about. (lay down, open legs get it over with) If that's the type of service she offers won't be around long.

brizzyboy
13-06-2013, 03:49 AM
Thanks for the warning