PDA

View Full Version : Using the towel afterwards

BrainSex
12-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

brownwallaby
12-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Happened to me once i think its becoz of inexperience of the service provider in dealing with such circumstances (not included in their training curriculum). Never happens at known sublegit shops

samdv
12-06-2013, 06:48 PM
I never use their towel. Go and take shower, if shop happens to have to bathroom then I use tissue and quickly drive home and take shower. I have a THING against using their towel

popeye96
12-06-2013, 08:31 PM
I rarely shower at a shop afterwards. Besides, a bit of residual left over oil is good to let soak into and moisturise the skin, especially in this weather.

ooshka
12-06-2013, 10:56 PM
I rarely shower at a shop afterwards. Besides, a bit of residual left over oil is good to let soak into and moisturise the skin, especially in this weather.

Thanks for the beauty tip!!! What can I do about my fragile nails? :grimace:

PizzaMan
12-06-2013, 11:15 PM
what get's me thinking sometimes is when I am getting dressed again, I see them rearranging the same table towel back to a less than messy position, and the pillow goes back under the table.
In any case ... I always have a spare towel and if possible take a shower if they have one.

WhoopsieDoodle
12-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Anyway, the draw back is that she wipes my old fella down with a towel, washes her hands into the bowl of warm water and then dries me off. Basically in my mind smearing jis all over my nicely oiled body. Still a happy camper, now I keep the towels separate.

Kinda feeling ill after reading this... REALLY hope they throw this towel in the wash and not just wring it dry to use on the next punter!! :surprise:

brownwallaby
12-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Kinda feeling ill after reading this... REALLY hope they throw this towel in the wash and not just wring it dry to use on the next punter!! :surprise:

There's a reason why I do most of my punting early in the morning ......

micazzofamale
12-06-2013, 11:37 PM
BYO towel sounds the way to go....just dont get your missus to wash it after

WhoopsieDoodle
12-06-2013, 11:59 PM

Sounds like a good idea. I might have to bring my lunchtime break forward a little for such days.

I have found many shops have a 9am opening time. Would there be any shops which open before this? Seems like a missed opportunity of what could be a potential peak time for a shop? Would certainly give me an incentive to wake up earlier!

brownwallaby
13-06-2013, 12:20 AM
Sounds like a good idea. I might have to bring my lunchtime break forward a little for such days.

I have found many shops have a 9am opening time. Would there be any shops which open before this? Seems like a missed opportunity of what could be a potential peak time for a shop? Would certainly give me an incentive to wake up earlier!

To a lot of the chics 9am is too early as most of them sleep close to midnite, or after ..... Quite often they're in no mood to give massage, but all mood to be on the receiving end ....

Jerry10
13-06-2013, 12:42 AM
I was at a popular shop last month. At the end My stuff went everywhere didnt clean it up then She went out to get hot water bucket used a small hand towel to spread the stuff even more ( I still can see lumpy white stuff all over my stomach) then she went to the side table and got a dry rolled up towel and dry me off. And I guarantee you, all that stuff is on the towel then she rolled it back up and PUT IT BACK ON THE SIDE TABLE.!!!!!

When I walked out another punter went straight into that room. Feel sorry for him and also myself.

But I was offered a cup of hot Green Tea. Which I didn't drink, thanks but not thank you.

brownwallaby
13-06-2013, 01:16 AM
I was at a popular shop last month. At the end My stuff went everywhere didnt clean it up then She went out to get hot water bucket used a small hand towel to spread the stuff even more ( I still can see lumpy white stuff all over my stomach) then she went to the side table and got a dry rolled up towel and dry me off. And I guarantee you, all that stuff is on the towel then she rolled it back up and PUT IT BACK ON THE SIDE TABLE.!!!!!

When I walked out another punter went straight into that room. Feel sorry for him and also myself.

But I was offered a cup of hot Green Tea. Which I didn't drink, thanks but not thank you.

I guess this is a reportable offence .... I hope the manager reads this ....

brizzyboy
13-06-2013, 03:46 AM

Wow... I might bring my own towel next time!

cocktus
14-06-2013, 03:02 PM
obviously there is no regulation in this industry =)

seen first hand at Star the girl flipped the cover/towel on the massage table after my session =).
Also wasn't it an awful story regarding wipe towel at Amore west end on the old forum? Can't recall it... was about pile up of dirty towel in the basin/sink and the girl took one and used it? haha

gpeck80
14-06-2013, 08:05 PM
lol yuck. Being used to going to the gym, I have always brought my own towel. Man you guys must be feeling sick not knowing whose cum was on the last towel !!!

plexor
14-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Sometimes I think it's better not knowing what corners they cut :)

BrainSex
15-06-2013, 08:00 AM

bigbob
15-06-2013, 08:47 AM

same as me between 9&10 am first most of the time

herecticx
15-06-2013, 09:59 AM
would love to go in there with one of those Blue UV lights ;)

popeye96
15-06-2013, 02:06 PM
would love to go in there with one of those Blue UV lights ;)

Really? I don't think I would. Some rooms would light up like a Christmas tree. Some things are best not thought about. :horror:

Jerry10
16-06-2013, 12:26 AM
Visited same business different location this week. At the end all towels were removed from the room an into the laundry.

I understand its very expensive with the rising cost of water and electricity. Some places uses a dryer so I can imagine the bill at the end of the month.
But still hygiene is very important when dealing with people.

gpeck80
16-06-2013, 01:33 AM
see punters whinge about pricing, but perhaps the pricier places have better sanity.

gpeck80
16-06-2013, 01:34 AM
lol sanitary I mean lol

WhoopsieDoodle
16-06-2013, 12:44 PM
see punters whinge about pricing, but perhaps the pricier places have better sanity.

Not better for the punter's sanity lol

gpeck80
16-06-2013, 01:04 PM
hahahaahahaha

ooshka
16-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Just had a vision of the future punter walking into the shop with towel, bottle of favourite oil, his own preference of tissue and a comfy pillow all tucked under the arm, sure replaces the newspaper.

BrainSex
16-06-2013, 03:28 PM

ooshka
18-06-2013, 06:58 PM
try explaining that as you tell your admin you are just going our to the bank.

Be hard enough explaining going to the bank wouldn't it. All online now!!

Jsomeone
18-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Just had a vision of the future punter walking into the shop with towel, bottle of favourite oil, his own preference of tissue and a comfy pillow all tucked under the arm, sure replaces the newspaper.

I often take my own towel and I like the idea of packing massage oil. I have even thought of taking thongs for the shower.
You forgot music, I've been meaning to get a set of decent blue tooth speakers to pack so I can play my favorite rooting tracks from my phone.

I am sure there is a married man or two out there that takes his own soap.

Taking a towel especially to budget places lifts one above the herd in the WL mind in terms of hygine.

And while I have no admin, taking a towel and soap == Gym visit

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
20-06-2013, 06:45 PM

That is truly fucked

Blue-Marvel
21-06-2013, 04:08 PM
that just put me off :surprise:

takeway8
28-06-2013, 09:09 PM

:burn: WTF