PDA

View Full Version : General talk Would this finding encourage more girls to offer CIM ?

wilisno
12-06-2013, 09:33 PM
From a Monash University Research :Show stopper!: some species drink cum male ejaculate!
http://images.thevine.com.au/resources/IMGRELATED/sperm-can-be-superfood_070613081831.jpg
Sorry if you’re eating a protein-heavy breakfast washed down with a meaty smoothie right now, but it’s true—new research suggests that, “certain females consume male ejaculate and sperm as if they were food, using the nutrients to fuel their own bodies as well as their eggs.” And the nutrients found in human cum male ejaculate “read like the ingredients list of a protein-infused sports drink” with “fructose sugar, water, ascorbic acid (aka Vitamin C), citric acid, enzymes, protein, zinc and more.” Unfortunately, the scientific value of this information (which I admit is not clear to me) will be seen by many men as justification to get girls their sex partners to swallow. You can blame Monash uni for this tasty morsel.http://www.thevine.com.au/life/news/3-most-striking-images-of-the-turkish-riots-drinking-semen-is-good-for-you-10-things/

CunningLinguist
12-06-2013, 09:58 PM
I've been telling people this for years, that CIM is good for you. COF and COT is also good as it has vitamin E which is good for the skin...

wilisno
12-06-2013, 10:18 PM
I've been telling people this for years, that CIM is good for you. COF and COT is also good as it has vitamin E which is good for the skin...
Do some research and publish the findings about the benefit of DATY please ! :miao:

grant
12-06-2013, 11:22 PM
Do some research and publish the findings about the benefit of DATY please ! :miao:

My hypothesis: vaginal discharge, which helps to cleanse the vagina can double as an aftershave for men.

CunningLinguist
12-06-2013, 11:50 PM
I think there is only short term benefit, Ie. the girl responds nicely!

Travelmate
13-06-2013, 03:26 AM
I think there is only short term benefit, Ie. the girl responds nicely!

There is mid term benefit, is to fuck her again now.

Long Term benefit, come back and fuck her again another day

rooter
13-06-2013, 04:00 AM
I grew up in a very poor overcrowded household with no privacy and I was always horny as fuck when I was a teenager - well actually I still am!
Anyway I had to sneak in a quick wank whenever I could and the most effective way to "dispose of the evidence" was to do it in my hand and then eat it!
Like I said we were poor and our diet was lacking in many vital proteins, vitamins, and minerals, but 5 daily doses of my own cum made me grow up strong and healthy.
I am 40 now and NEVER had any disease, or health problem, and am very fit with a lean muscular physique despite never exercising, and eating and drinking anything and everything.
It's not scientific evidence but I can only conclude its due to the beneficial, nutritional value of cum!

CunningLinguist
13-06-2013, 09:55 AM
I grew up in a very poor overcrowded household with no privacy and I was always horny as fuck when I was a teenager - well actually I still am!
Anyway I had to sneak in a quick wank whenever I could and the most effective way to "dispose of the evidence" was to do it in my hand and then eat it!
Like I said we were poor and our diet was lacking in many vital proteins, vitamins, and minerals, but 5 daily doses of my own cum made me grow up strong and healthy.
I am 40 now and NEVER had any disease, or health problem, and am very fit with a lean muscular physique despite never exercising, and eating and drinking anything and everything.
It's not scientific evidence but I can only conclude its due to the beneficial, nutritional value of cum!

Once you realised the benefits did you start asking your mates for vitamin shots :)

jellyshots
13-06-2013, 11:26 AM
Once you realised the benefits did you start asking your mates for vitamin shots :)
Oh crap, I just spat my coffee over the table. CL, you are one funny funny bloke, ROFL! :haha:

Licker
13-06-2013, 07:27 PM

Do you mean
- in a shot glass?
- or as an injection?

every guy has an injection syringe :surprise:

lyksj333
13-06-2013, 07:36 PM
5 daily doses of my own cum made me grow up strong and healthy.

HBO should have put this example into OZ!

rooter
13-06-2013, 08:42 PM
HBO should have put this example into OZ!

Just reading my post again it does sound like a very prison sort of story ;)
Just for the record I have never been a guest at Her Majesty's ;)