PDA

View Full Version : Other Having a go at 382 Botany

ABHKP
12-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Having being burned the last time I went to 702; a quick google search for shops in the area led me to 382 Botany Road

Found they had a back entrance; so up I went and was greeted by Joey, who would also end up being my ML.

Seems like the system is that you pay the flat rate as per their website (www.alex382.com.au) and then you negotiate whatever with the ML

Joey was fairly easy on the eyes; late 30's-mid 40's; petite, maybe a size 8-10. B cups, by my guess, and they felt natural enough. A little bit of age-related sag, but still quite good. English is passable; speaks both Cantonese and Mandarin.

The massage was, in short, fantastic. I like a good hard massage and when she found she couldn't get enough strength in, she hopped up and did a back walk, which was only made a little awkward by the fact the rooms don't seem equipped for that sort of thing.

There does seem to be some extras on offer, I was left with the impression from Joey that she did offer a lot more than I asked for. I was probably overcharged, but i'm sure the veterans will be able to haggle it down. From what I got from Joey, not all the girls offer all the same services, and it'd probably be the same for her. As always, YMMV.

Joey is there most Wednesdays.

Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 9/10
Extras: 5/10
Value: 4/10 (but again, I didn't bother haggling)

CunningLinguist
12-06-2013, 09:54 PM
The weblink has this:

Deep T Traditional Chinese

Sounds inviting, I didn't know that DT was a Traditional Chinese massage technique :)

wilisno
12-06-2013, 10:23 PM
The weblink has this:

Sounds inviting, I didn't know that DT was a Traditional Chinese massage technique :)Hahaha ! Deep Tissue I guess, I might be wrong ! :miao:

Travelmate
13-06-2013, 03:24 AM
Hahaha ! Deep Tissue I guess, I might be wrong ! :miao:

yes it is Deep Tissue, and never to do with the throat!
haha

oinkonk
13-06-2013, 11:12 AM
How did you get burned at 702?