PDA

View Full Version : *Rose & Tiffany* - Spectacular Thursdays - Shop 129 / 158 Day St, Syd CBD - 9283 6171

Richard Le Rod
13-06-2013, 11:37 AM
I'm looking forward to my regular Thursday sessions with Rose and Tiffany.
Back to back relaxation with two gorgeous ladies who provide superb sensual massage service.
Just as it is for me, if you are considerate with them, they will be responsive to you.

Rose (China): she is so tall and glamorous, a beautiful sensual model type, highly skilled.

Tiffany (Exotic Taiwan): again she is quite tall, a very stunning and slim/medium curvaceous model type.

Enough of the statistics, seeing is believing comrades, you will enjoy your time.
Happy days, mes amis.

Regards,
Richard Le Rod.

wilisno
13-06-2013, 01:50 PM
No more French accent ? Haha !

hoshimoony
13-06-2013, 02:04 PM
No more French accent ? Haha !

lol! Didn't notice it was him at first haha.

Richard Le Rod
13-06-2013, 02:37 PM
I fear La Tit monsieurs avec "Les Statistics" do not comprends the truthful humour
of Richard Le Rod.

Maintenant, when Le Rod will talks avec (with) la passion, he will parlez la francais.
When "Richard" is, how to say, weary from the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune"
he can make with little heartfelt strength, un petite peu, only the beauty necessary of "Les Statistics".
Maintenant (now) I can hope the monsieurs with evenness of the 2 hands both, can appreciate in simple truth
the beauty in "La Discussion". Je suis fatigue, mais amis. Mais, je croix, I know I shall return avec La Passion,
just like Napoleon, Emperor du France. A bientot....

Merci Mes Amis,
Richard Le Rod.

The Cable Guy
13-06-2013, 02:47 PM
Richard, many fun lovers await your return, avec La Passion.

Vive Vive Vive - Richard Le Rod.

Hope to see you soon Richard, (I'm very hopeful)

Regards,
The Cable Guy

Richard Le Rod
13-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Mais qui,

avec La Passion, avec La Beautiful Truth, avec La Responsibilite.

By the way, how you say, Rose and Tiffany are so very nice exactemant, mes amis.

They give La contentment et la tres belle relaxation, avec the evenness of the 2 hands both.

If you have the one leg or, peutetre (perhaps), le dick petite, they care not at all.

They have the professional approach and "la resonsibilite" of the lady avec the heart of goodness.

Merci mes amis,
Richard Le Rod

Travelmate
13-06-2013, 04:18 PM
I'm looking forward to my regular Thursday sessions with Rose and Tiffany.
Back to back relaxation with two gorgeous ladies who provide superb sensual massage service.
Just as it is for me, if you are considerate with them, they will be responsive to you.

Rose (China): she is so tall and glamorous, a beautiful sensual model type, highly skilled.

Tiffany (Exotic Taiwan): again she is quite tall, a very stunning and slim/medium curvaceous model type.

Enough of the statistics, seeing is believing comrades, you will enjoy your time.
Happy days, mes amis.

Regards,
Richard Le Rod.

I like the style of your review.
Thanks
It is so familiar.
Thanks

The Cable Guy
13-06-2013, 05:18 PM
I like the style of your review.
Thanks
It is so familiar.
Thanks

The French have great style my friend, you can obviously recognise it.
And, you know, familarity can often engender a nice warm fuzzy feeling, and it would seem to do that for you.
Occasionally however, familarity can breed contempt. Some comrades take themselves, and everything else,
much too seriously. Perhaps, like me, and this fellow Richard, you yourself don't care so much if she's 167cm or 169cm,
short hair or long hair, etc, etc. She can have all the stats you like, but if she has a cold, or she had a late night,
or she has a tummy ache, or she is a feminazi manhater, or she smiles like she just shit a hedgehog, these things
will undoubtedly have a detrimental impact on proceedings, irrespective of the most comprehensive set of Les Statistics.

Warm regards,
The Cable Guy

CunningLinguist
26-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Another fake AR