PDA

View Full Version : researching and making me want to go sooner!!! changping, macau, hk, vn!!!!

bbomg
10-12-2012, 04:08 PM
It's finally time for me to go on my annual boys only trip overseas.

Everytime this time comes I do more research but already knowing where to go.

This is my first time to changping and I got a local friend that's gonna be my translator. I've been lookin through this forum and YouTube ing the line up... and now decided to stay at Eurasia hotel. I'm still thinking whether I Should choose 3 or just 1 for my first night... it's a very hard decision to make... I also want to go to other ktv but not sure which o should pick as there are too many and not enough time to enjoy!

After changping I'm off to hk. And gonna be asking my mate that's I'm meeting there to help me call up from sex141 lol or worst come to worst I'll be goin to the small rooms with them there. And then Macau for a day trip and I asked a mate if they want to go to a sauna... stupid question tho..... ans now tossing between 18 Rio or another I can't remember the name lol.... need more research!

And finally vn where I can kinda communicate with the wl! Planning to go "bia om" when I touch down! I cant get enough of it! but i wonder 3 or 4 wl..... After that prob hit the clubs! And party more!

This trip I'm bot sure how I'm gonna come bak the same size I am now... I have a feeling I'm gonna be all skin and bones and nothin left in the camber!

Now if I have missed anything I'm wonder if anyone has any suggestions where I can try out!

I will post my experience on this trip when I leave and conquer a place !!

Latte518
10-12-2012, 11:12 PM
When u go to changing? I am planning there before new year.

bbomg
10-12-2012, 11:29 PM
ill be there on the 15th or 16th jan til the 19th

BrainSex
12-12-2012, 12:37 PM
bbomg thanks for the informative post. looks like Christmas will be cumming (and cumming a lot)

With the Aussie dollar holding up it looks like a good value holiday. Hong Kong is probably going to be the most expensive place.

One thing to consider, if it works for you is flying in a lovely filipina to look after you. She could join you and would look after your hotel needs ie bathing you, making sure your ironing etc is all done. I'm not thinking as a sex partner, looks like you have that under control, more of a personal concierge. It's something i tried on my last Asian trip and something I'd highly recommend. It was nice to be heading out to a biz meeting knowing my needs were taken care of.

bbomg
14-12-2012, 08:11 AM
i got someone in vn that already does that lol hk aswell lol

but since this is first time in changping i dont know anyone, so i had to call my friend from macau to meet me there lol

but thx for the idea!

ISO 9000
14-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Visit this thread (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?212-Changping-Dongguan-China) for more information on Changping, Dongguan.

bbomg
14-12-2012, 06:44 PM
thx iso

ive read that thread 100 times over and over lol makes me more excited^^

LeiLoDao
19-06-2013, 12:05 AM
anyone been to changing recently??? miss that place i so didn't want to come back hahaha

LeiLoDao
19-06-2013, 12:07 AM
if anyone going anytime soon i recommend hui hua. Great hotel,great ktv and girls

LeiLoDao
19-06-2013, 12:09 AM
also stayed at miraton and wasn't bad either

playerz
20-06-2013, 12:49 AM
I stayed at Mayflower in ChangPing last month for 2 nights. Dudes, leaves punting in Sydney for dead. Even if you put every sydney brothels' 7 day roster into one line up, it still wouldn't come close to what is on offer there with their "flower street". I had over 500 girls to choose from. I had to walk around twice before I ended up with 16 girls. New addition to my bucket list - must go back and stay for at least a week!!!

Tekkor
24-06-2013, 08:20 PM
I stayed at Mayflower in ChangPing last month for 2 nights. Dudes, leaves punting in Sydney for dead. Even if you put every sydney brothels' 7 day roster into one line up, it still wouldn't come close to what is on offer there with their "flower street". I had over 500 girls to choose from. I had to walk around twice before I ended up with 16 girls. New addition to my bucket list - must go back and stay for at least a week!!!

I have been to Mayflower as well. Still remember the flower street. Went around the street a few times before i could pick. Damn I miss CP.

brizzyboy
21-08-2013, 07:55 AM
Going soon, so trying to do a bit of research

diablodiablo
28-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Hi guys, new on this forum here. Read about Changping donguang and really want to visit it. Already booked my flight to go in early march next year. (There is a huge sale on cathay pacific to hk now)

Any bros out there want to go as well as i am going alone. This is my first time doing anything like this (paying for sex) and i heard Changping is the place to be!

Not really into the KTV /nightclub scene and just want to bang, massages, food and see the local attractions.

Looking for someone who wants to do the same.

I am of Chinese heritage so i can speak okay mandarin but not read well. Better than nothing i guess. I don't really mind if you are of a different race but i am not sure if these joints will rip you off if you are say white. Plus if you are Indian or African they might not accept you. Age group 20-30 would be best.

Drop me a message for those that are interested.

harmony
28-12-2013, 08:04 PM
So only Chinese backgrond customers are accepted in Changping ?

Otherwise you are refused service or get the poor quality ladies ?

What if you can speak a bit if Mandarin, enough to get around ?

Just learning, like most of us : )

ISO 9000
30-12-2013, 02:53 PM
So only Chinese backgrond customers are accepted in Changping?

Otherwise you are refused service or get the poor quality ladies?

No not true. :)

diablodiablo
31-12-2013, 03:57 AM
So only Chinese backgrond customers are accepted in Changping ?

Otherwise you are refused service or get the poor quality ladies ?

What if you can speak a bit if Mandarin, enough to get around ?

Just learning, like most of us : )

Hey harmony, i haven't been to changping so i am not sure. ISO probably can help you better.

In general, chinese pros will rather not accept darker skin races unless they have to or are desperate for money. They will usually use the excuse of communication issues. I heard this from my friend who says the ones in geylang Singapore(china pros) often reject Indian or Black customers. Who knows, maybe the joints make them take whatever customers they get. In terms of poor quality ladies, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What asians find beautiful may not be the same for foreigners. I know that because my white friends who date asians go for the ones asians would consider average/ugly lol.

jordansigley
06-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Im excited to go hk in 3 weeks too
But id recommend u to ask someone really local n whom u could trust shud u want to explore china in the punting scene.

There are some cops crack downs recently n if u r caught its a 14 days jail

harmony
06-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Hey jordan

The busts in China at the moment are a worry

Being arrested by police, and having this on your travel record to China, is alarming

Of course, there are safer places in China that are less likely to be raided by police

I for one would rather stay home than take any risk of being arrested and jailed

We need more information about the true risks, and which are the riskiest provinces and cities

jordansigley
07-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Hey jordan

The busts in China at the moment are a worry

Being arrested by police, and having this on your travel record to China, is alarming

Of course, there are safer places in China that are less likely to be raided by police

I for one would rather stay home than take any risk of being arrested and jailed

We need more information about the true risks, and which are the riskiest provinces and cities

The major ones that most hk people go to is a receipe for disasters
Id recommend do no go near there around chinese new years time.
If u wanna play safe ud want to go somewhere further ad could be dangerous for non locals
Its called "heung sai" village. Its apparently hard to get to so i wont recommend
Even for myself i wont go wifout an experienced accompany