PDA

View Full Version : New shop Sunshine Coast

daveweelan82
13-06-2013, 07:14 PM
I have just had a week on the Sunshine Coast. I tried a new shop in first ave maroochydore only been open a few months. All the girls seem nice and freindly I think it's worth a visit if your up there for the weekend. If you want more info just pm me

daveweelan82
23-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Went back again this week I'm telling u guys if anyone's up here for the school holidays go and see for your selfs ask for the Korean girl I can't rememember her name I just saw her the once but u will leave very happy. I will be going back in a couple of weeks.

Stevebaker
24-08-2013, 09:38 PM
tried this place. I thought nice shop but its dirty. I went for one hour girl showed me to the room I was getting ready went to get on the table and its all wet and dirty from the last customer. His obviously shot his bolt its home on the towel and they have just put it back the towels were filthy. Massage was crap hand job was not the best.was told Chinese woman who works their is happy to do whatever. I don't think I will be back. I've got the ml name and what she does if your interested but my advise is don't better in brisbane.

Biglad
27-08-2013, 02:35 AM
^^ well none of that is true. I have been to this place 3 or 4 times and the place has always been spotless. The Chinese lady gives a proper massage and I have always left satisfied.

Stevebaker
27-08-2013, 12:25 PM
I'm glad you were happy.Maybe I just went on a day they forgot to do the laundry. As for the massage the girl I saw only works a couple of days because she's from Brisbane she was not very good all she was interested in was how much of a tip she wanted. Once she knew i was not paying the amount she wanted her whole attitude change. So don't be telling me I'm wrong I know what I saw and I know the service this day was not very good. Maybe it is better now but I doubt it.

daveweelan82
27-08-2013, 12:59 PM
I'm sorry to hear this. Can't say towels were dirty,but I know the girl your talking about. She was quite rude to me I thought, about how much she wanted for tips,but I didn't care what she thought I asked her for nothing and payed her nothing. But other girl I had was ok nice polite. Go back and tell the manager what you thought.

Kerhs
28-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Well I must say that in my experience this is totally out of character, this is my favorite massage shop on the coast since I moved here earlier this year. The shop for me is actually quite nice, they have put some effort into making it feel comfortable and it's always been clean. I haven't had a massage from this Bris contractor but the other ladies are all friendly and provide great massage, I've never felt shortchanged. I might go for a massage this afternoon and have a chat with the manager as I know she will not be impressed with and negative comments as she is quite proud of the shop.

Kerhs
30-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Well I went back yesterday avo for an hour massage and had a chat with the receptionist/manager lady about the OP comments and she was quite annoyed and apologetic. She said she had just told that Bris girl that there was not enough work for her to come up anyway so she wont be back. She also assured me that she will monitor the cleanliness situation as she doesn't want to have a "dirty" shop. I told her I had never noticed anything dirty anyway. Had another great massage from a Taiwanese girl.

daveweelan82
01-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the information I will be up that way next week so I will go try again now she is gone.

tigrys
15-09-2014, 11:30 PM
Dont know why i have not been punting for years, Been to this place 3 times, 3 for 3. Girls getting better with each visit. Very Happy

myspareid
15-04-2015, 11:44 PM
is this place still in business? Planning to visit early next week, can anyone suggest who to see, how much etc?

Meenotakeewee
16-04-2015, 07:43 AM
Shop is still there, called Red Lantern Massage. I've not visited yet but enquires re charges, - $65 ph. Not sure of any other shops in Maroochydore, but plenty of privates.

tigrys
16-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Yes Red Lantern, still going strong. $40 1\2 HR... $65 HR. Been visiting on & off for about a year, only time I have left without extra was of my own choice. Just did not click with ML. Other wise place is clean, girls are friendly and looking for extras.

Meenotakeewee
10-05-2015, 03:28 PM
was up on the coast during the week so decided to pay a visit. I don't know if new owners or new rules but the signs are on the door for all to see. Leave the underwear on and don't ask for 'extras'

After being led in I asked to take the daks off and was told "no" and pointed to the sign... nice chinese girl did a good massage but went nowhere near the genitalia region... Did the flip over and a light rub over the chest and legs but that was as close as it got. Funny part is that right at the end she wanted to make strong eye contact and smiled.. Got her name and she said without asking that she would be working tuesday and friday next week. Not bsure whether to take the punt again or not ??

On the 'down side', as I was getting dressed, she just straightened up the towel I been lying on ready for the next customer so that pissed me off wondering what gorilla had been lying there before me. Also there are three cubicles side by side that aren't enclosed to the ceiling. I could hear the guy beside me the whole time and he didnt get any extras either.... If anyone else has been there recently and got lucky, I'd like to know before I go back with the Glen 20 spray.:fire:

tigrys
10-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Gee that is really sad...as it really was the only one on the Sunshine Coast. I have not been there for a while, & always been happy or asked. Never had to leave undies on before. Maybe i will go in & give it ago just to see... Maybe the police have given them a scare. Saw a police women standing outside one day & decided not to go in for awhile.

Biglad
11-05-2015, 01:03 AM
If this is true it's only happened very recently. The last time I visited this place was less than a week ago and I left happy. The time before that was on ANZAC day. The RSL is spitting distance from this this place so I think they were probably getting some (drunken) business from there. Again I left happy.

As said previously, these massage rooms are not very private. There are only partitions, not walls separating them. You can basically hear everything going on in the adjacent space. I was really cringing when the guy in the adjacent space was trying to be quite controlling just because he has a few dollars in his pocket. He wasn't completely drunk but to me he was even more pernicious. He made me feel embarrassed to be there. Some punters need to lift their game and show some respect. Just remember, if you are Gods gift to women you probably wouldn't be paying for their company.

Meenotakeewee
11-05-2015, 12:02 PM
Thanks for this info, I guess if you were there a week ago then the signs were on the door re leave underwear on and no extras. I know that's there to protect themselves but when I was told to leave the daks on, and there was no encouragement from the ML... I was reluctant to ask for extras. BTW how much are they charging ??

retrowolf
18-05-2015, 03:32 PM
Definitely interested in this place. The sunny coast seems a little too light on for good massage places. There are a couple in Marcoola that I've been meaning to try, one in a hippy shop that talks about 'release' etc in the shop window and one further up the road. I'll try them out and report back.

tigrys
23-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Went in today and all is right with the world on the Sunny Coast. All the signs are still up, but never asked to undies on. And all go from start to finish. Nice half hour massage and left happy 😋

retrowolf
07-09-2015, 05:53 AM
Think I might give this a go today, can anyone give me an idea in parking in the area?

old boy
07-09-2015, 07:24 AM
There is plenty of parking along the park near the river most 2 hr free parking only a few minutes walk

retrowolf
07-09-2015, 08:50 AM
Thanks old boy. Just need to get out of the office. The joys of night shift!!

retrowolf
02-10-2015, 07:25 AM
Went back for a second attempt at this place yesterday after the enjoyable (although not quite as private as I'd like) initial visit. Had an amazing massage with Summer but came away unhappy. She was a very pretty girl, very good English and the massage was probably the best I've had, but no tackle teasing and no offer on the flip. Towel covering me throughout the entire massage to protect my dignity. I never ask for extras, only accept of offered so it might have been on the table for a bolder lad but I came away relaxed anyway.

retrowolf
23-10-2015, 07:52 AM
Third attempt at this place and once again walked away unhappy. Massage was good just nothin else on offer. When making the booking I was specifically told that I was only welcome if it was strictly only the massage I was after. Maybe they've been given a talking too by the council or another bro went a little too far. It seems odd as I always follow their rules (leave underwear on, don't touch the ml, don't ask for extras etc) so whether I was picked out or everyone now gets the warning I can't say. Still, I haven't completely given up on this place yet. Inconsistency in offering extras is a bit frustrating though, and I imagine could cause issues if someone expects something that doesn't eventuate.

bigbob
23-10-2015, 09:42 PM
Third attempt at this place and once again walked away unhappy. Massage was good just nothin else on offer. When making the booking I was specifically told that I was only welcome if it was strictly only the massage I was after. Maybe they've been given a talking too by the council or another bro went a little too far. It seems odd as I always follow their rules (leave underwear on, don't touch the ml, don't ask for extras etc) so whether I was picked out or everyone now gets the warning I can't say. Still, I haven't completely given up on this place yet. Inconsistency in offering extras is a bit frustrating though, and I imagine could cause issues if someone expects something that doesn't eventuate.

leave underwear on i dont come back

tigrys
25-11-2015, 01:33 PM
Had another punt at Maroochdore shop today, was worried things may have gone legit. With what has been said on this thread.
HAB: 8/10
Friendly: 9/10
Massage: just 
Lead up: 8/10
Left Happy 
Damage: $42 half hour. $50 very happy 
Would i go back, most likely.

Happy punting 

KennyBanya
21-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Was up the coast for a few days recently and paid a visit. Visited here about 3 times last year but they've now changed their policy. The cop shop 200 metres away might have influenced their decision. Save your money for the gc or sydney

Adrel
22-01-2016, 01:17 PM
I stopped in the other day as well and was seen by a very attractive young ML however when the ? was popped she definately didnt but...... the other girl did who then came in . Asking $ 30 but the mood had been lost by then.
So you have to get the right one..and its not the cute young one.

Bubbaloo
22-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Posting comments about activities beyond massage about this shop on an unrestricted public forum will end up..,

1. Getting the shop raided, or
2. Causing the employees to batten down the hatches in fear of 1.

Bubbaloo
22-01-2016, 10:46 PM
Awwwww :)
...Padding...

Bubbaloo
23-01-2016, 12:39 PM
When I harvest those outlying crops, I'll certainly get back to you, Sir Sammy. I owe you that, at least ;)

Bubbaloo
24-01-2016, 05:39 PM
Haha! Primal Release Massage!?!? They must've been punished in the past. There's no way that place started off as it is now.

tigrys
30-01-2016, 09:03 PM
The Sunshine Coast is a bust. 👎
Brisbane may be pricey in some cases, but at least you have a choice of shops & action.
Thai shops Noosa to Caloundra & all inbetween legit.
We had Red Lantern in Maroochydore, but they have gone down hill. Last two visits all I got was a piss poor massage & bad Attitude. No leg massage, no flip $42 1\2 hr.
So any shop owners want to branch out from Brisbane, the Sunny Coast is ready for some serious action.

jimsstraw
14-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Can anyone point me towards quality massage private girls? Preference for HAB. I've been doing some hard yards but no reward yet, well, the endings are ok

Bingle37
14-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Pm me as I cant send to u for some tips

jimsstraw
15-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Pm me as I cant send to u for some tips

Played with some settings but also unable to send messages

jimsstraw
16-01-2017, 12:46 PM
and now pm works... go figure

KennyBanya
15-03-2017, 06:13 PM
Had 4 days R'n'r up on the coast just recently. Sadly back at work now.

Popped into an AMP in Mooloolaba on the main drag not far from the apartment.

I'd been to one in Marrochydore twice a few years back when on holidays. and it was the only option for punting on the coast back then from what i could gather.

Saw a tall pretty Jpn girl S******. Had hair pushed back, cute looking.

Standard massage and Brisbane pricing. She might be new to massage, but i didn't hold it against her(lol). Not a revealing massage at all, but left happy in the end.

KB