PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Ada - At her best

Oneonone
14-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Been away so in need of a punt phoned Angie and booked Ada
Angie showed me to room 3 I sat on the bed and then in walked Ada
She gave me a kiss and said where have you been I not see you,
I grabbed her and took her in my arms and we had a kiss I have been away with family I replied.
I hand over the money and shower, and sit on the bed, Ada returns and removes her bra and panties.
Ada is from North China Mainland, she is fairly tall about about 170 cm slim with nice boobs I would say a size 6.
She has prominent cheek bones which for me highlight a pretty face and when she smile its something to behold.
First impressions for me looking at Ada is that she is very confident but in fact that is not the case she is very shy! Not sure why she is initially shy as she is very experienced and very good at her job, it may be that her English is very limited.
If you take the time to get to know Ada then the true Ada comes through and she is so genuine and a beautiful person.
As for her service she does DFK, BBBJ, Daty, Full Service, Sex in various positions and she will keep going like a real trooper.
She has very nice boobs and they love being kissed and sucked but not too rough, then on to daty and she just loves it she is trimmed down there and today was a little bit prickly but spread her lips and she has a beautiful tasty pussy.
On to sex and if you get her warmed up you are in for one of the best punts you will ever have she rode me in cowgirl leaned forward for some DFK cuddling and back up I sucked on her tits and she just kept riding me.
You killing me she said but just kept going I don't know how many times she came and I didn't ask her, finally she said you on top so in to missionary and I rode her hard until I exploded inside her and collapsed on top of her.
We both were exhausted and dripping from sweat we lay together arm in arm kissing and huddling until time was up.
I have had some great punts over the years and plenty at 533 but none better than Ada today.
See me next week? said Ada, you bet I said.
If you want to treat the lady right and have a great GFE experience then give Ada a try, I hear she doesn't like overly large customers but apart from that she is great value for money and for me the more you see her the better she gets YOMV but that's punting.

PhoBot
14-06-2013, 06:22 PM
I've had some great punts with Ada, but I can't pound her as hard as I like due to cock size, I tend to try positions that aren't as deep. I do think Ada gives one of the best BBBJ around. She doesn't do anything really fancy, but the feel of her mouth is amazing. Everyone raves about Shellys BBBJ, but I find it toothy to the point on pain. Lily does great DT but honestly, I just cant feel that much. As soon as my cock goes into Adas mouth I'm on fire!

Oneonone
14-06-2013, 06:28 PM
I saw Shelly yesterday and I have to agree I see everyone rave about her BBBJ and thought to myself today when Ada was giving me a BBBJ this has got to be the best at 533.

PhoBot
14-06-2013, 07:19 PM
I reckon if your dick is about the size of a cocktail frank it would be ok. Shelly does lots more fancy mouth work, slurping spinning but Ada feels better.

Oneonone
14-06-2013, 07:26 PM
I can assure you my dick is more than the size of a cocktail frankfurt and as Sara says it a great size for Asian pussy but I admit I love bbbj from Ada

PhoBot
14-06-2013, 07:40 PM
No I meant Shellys BJ would feel good for a small dick because it's so toothey !

Oneonone
14-06-2013, 08:28 PM
No I meant Shellys BJ would feel good for a small dick because it's so toothey !
You got me not too sure what size has got to do with toothey but there you go?

Oneonone
14-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Perhaps I should add we agree on one thing Ada does a great bbbj

Oneonone
20-06-2013, 05:45 PM
I see there are 6 girls on the roster tomorrow Friday where will they fit them all?

But with my favourite on, Ada how can I not go solo! Must admit some of the others look tempting?

But Ada is hard to beat.

Oneonone
26-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Well I was feeling a bit down and depressed to day and guess what! I thought a punt might just help so I rang Angie at 533 got chatting to her and she said when you see Ada well I was thinking of seeing someone today or tomorrow but I do like Ada and she is in Friday so I said yes book me in for Friday with Ada.

Oneonone
29-06-2013, 08:00 AM
It was a bit hectic at 533 yesterday with one girl turning up late and another going home sick just as well Angie had 6 girls rostered made me glad I had a booking with my favourite Ada. Angie did manage to get a new girl in to replace the one that went home sick.

The New girl was fairly tall and had big what looked like natural tits! was hoping someone who saw her would do a report? Any bros see her? How about a report?

Willoughby533
05-07-2013, 09:44 AM
The extremely popular Ada is in today 5/7 @533.

Tall and leggy Ada..What an attractive lady.:)

http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/ada.html)

**See 533 roster for details**

Modest prices @533 so why not double your pleasure.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

Oneonone
05-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Ada is in today and looking lovely just spent a wonderful time with her, I always have a good time with Ada and more often than not lately I have a great time today was one of the bets what a lady.

benife
05-07-2013, 04:43 PM
I'd say Ada's BBBJ could possibly be better than Shelly's!

Had a session with Ada a few weeks ago and didn't want to write a report because of how amazing she is! Wanted to keep it all to myself and for that I apologise!

Definitely one of the best @ 533!

Oneonone
05-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Well I have to admit Ada is my number one and Shelly no 2 or 3 but I have to agree Ada's BBBJ is the best and Shelly's is very good.