PDA

View Full Version : Quick STI testing question

PhoBot
10-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Seems I have an itchy urethra from a BBBJ

I'm going to a big McMedical centre tomorrow and I want to make sure they can get the test done on the spot, so just wondering how long do I have to not urinate for a test to be done successfully?

Cheers..
Phobot (aka itchy dick)

Wayne
10-12-2012, 06:38 PM
drink plenty of water - as much as you can - before you go. They will test the first urine you pass and your mid stream urine. You will get the results the same day.

Littlewonder
10-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Seems I have an itchy urethra from a BBBJ

I'm going to a big McMedical centre tomorrow and I want to make sure they can get the test done on the spot, so just wondering how long do I have to not urinate for a test to be done successfully?

Cheers..
Phobot (aka itchy dick)

Make sure you go to one that will test you I used to always go the the Sexual Health Clinic at Sydney Hospital but when I went there a couple of months back they told me that unless I have symptoms or am a sex worker I have to go to my GP. So much for encouraging safe Sexual Health.

medragon
10-12-2012, 07:33 PM
They can test for leukocytes & nitrites on the spot, these are usually a sign of infection.. But the conclusive tests generally take around 3 days.

I had similar symptoms, which turned out to be chlamydia, for which there is a antibiotic that clears it up within a week

Lud33y
10-12-2012, 08:35 PM
[QUOTE=PhoBot;101849]Seems I have an itchy urethra from a BBBJ

Cheers..
Phobot (aka itchy dick)[/QUOTE

You Should also get a blood Test It could be Herpes

DeepImpact
10-12-2012, 09:34 PM
In answer to your question you should not urinate for at least 2 hours but the longer the better from what they say. Just piss when you get up and don't have any more fluids like juice or coffee until you have gone there. Drink some water just beforehand if you don't feel like you are going to want to urinate soon.

Max Impact
10-12-2012, 11:01 PM
You could maybe also do a search on this forum because this topic is covered religiously every two months or so. Save everyone the trouble.

mikemekong
11-12-2012, 12:52 AM
The first piss in the morning is best otherwise at least 2 hrs, the longer the better. Most likely chlamydia.

GWEILO
11-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Either play it safe with a covered BJ or stick to the rub and tugs. Like mikemekong said, the first urine in the morning is the best as the bacteria has all that time to grow over night so when you pass urine in the morning the bacteria will be at it's most potent making it easier to detect. My friend just got diagnosed with chlamydia and it's a two pill one day treatment and it will be all clear in a week. The worst part of it all is telling all your sexual partners that you may have given them chlamydia but if you don't inform them they can become sterile if left untreated.

Booster
11-12-2012, 06:11 AM
I'd go the EVO personally.:shout:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/var/ezflow_site/storage_RT_NEW/storage/images/tests/comparison/rallying-roots-sti-vs.-evo/2301415-5-eng-US/rallying-roots-sti-vs.-evo.jpg

PhoBot
11-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Went to the 24hrs clinic at Chatswoo. Two thumbs up. Handed over medicare card, went to sit down in waiting room but bum never even hit the seat when my name was called.

Had a mid 50s Aussie woman, I told her I rooted an English backpacker at Coogee and she said, yea they're full of Chlamydia. I'd waited 3 hours since pissing.

Havn't been to Chatswoo for 5 years! Had some Pho ;) and checked out some Asian hotties.

For the record, Eli from Ginza was the most likely point of infection.

DeepImpact
11-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Went to the 24hrs clinic at Chatswoo. Two thumbs up. Handed over medicare card, went to sit down in waiting room but bum never even hit the seat when my name was called.

Had a mid 50s Aussie woman, I told her I rooted an English backpacker at Coogee and she said, yea they're full of Chlamydia. I'd waited 3 hours since pissing.

Havn't been to Chatswoo for 5 years! Had some Pho ;) and checked out some Asian hotties.

I hope you get better soon. I trust that you will let the agent know that there is a possibility that she is infected as I am sure she would like to get tested and cured as well if she has it.

Revvedup
11-12-2012, 11:52 PM
I hope you get better soon. I trust that you will let the agent know that there is a possibility that she is infected as I am sure she would like to get tested and cured as well if she has it.

I guess it is just a matter of time before you catch something if you always partake in the BBBJ ?

I wouldn't have it any other way, do symptoms of most pop up in a day or so ?

I am a novice when it comes to WL's.. only seen about 9 or 10. lol look at me trying to justify myself haha

8inches
12-12-2012, 12:05 AM
The sti-bbbj topic has been done to death over the years,
Pointing the finger in an open forum at a wl who you paid sucked your bareback cock without having results can do a wl and shop reputation major damage. Pm the shop first then if your tests come back positive further action should be taken to contain the spread of infection
Some c@&t$ should think twice before posting!

I guess it is just a matter of time before you catch something if you always partake in the BBBJ ?

I wouldn't have it any other way, do symptoms of most pop up in a day or so ?

I am a novice when it comes to WL's.. only seen about 9 or 10. lol look at me trying to justify myself haha

wilisno
12-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Pointing the finger in an open forum at a wl who you paid sucked your bareback cock without having results can do a wl and shop reputation major damage. Pm the shop first then if your tests come back positive further action should be taken to contain the spread of infection
Isn't that what I've been saying everytime a thread like this came up ?

PhoBot
12-12-2012, 08:34 AM
I'm ok with the risk. I see a WL once a month and only go where I can get BBBJ. This is my first STI in about 4 years. My symptoms appeared 3 days after seeing Eli in Ginza, 3 weeks after seeing Ada at 533 and I hadn't punted for 6 weeks before her. I'm not phased what so ever. I'll take my Zithromax and start punting in a month :)

bill_100
12-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Went to the 24hrs clinic at Chatswoo. ..........................................Had a mid 50s Aussie woman, I told her I rooted an English backpacker at Coogee and she said, yea they're full of Chlamydia......................................... ..................... infection.

Not sure why having stated that you "had rooted an English backpacker" and that you have blamed another girl and then in later posts named other conquests as well.

I do not think that this is the way you should go, as has been said before, tell the shops involved and await the diagnosis as to what you have.

BigBoy
12-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Not sure why having stated that you "had rooted an English backpacker" and that you have blamed another girl and then in later posts named other conquests as well.

I do not think that this is the way you should go, as has been said before, tell the shops involved and await the diagnosis as to what you have.

I don't think he literally meant that he rooted a backpacker, only said he did as he didn't want to cough up that he got it from a WL.....

PhoBot
12-12-2012, 07:41 PM
I don't think he literally meant that he rooted a backpacker, only said he did as he didn't want to cough up that he got it from a WL.....

Exactly.

Also, I'm not ranting and raving about picking something up, I roll the dice, I take the odds. I'm also not finger pointing, just reporting where I've put my dick in the last 6 weeks, which obviously means I got it from one of two places.

Clinton
12-12-2012, 09:40 PM
It seems the time lag for symptom to show up is too short if you got it from Eli. However, you should PM owners of both shops anyway so that the girls can also get a test for the sake of all of us.

IExperiment
13-12-2012, 03:16 AM
I can see Phobot did almost the right thing, the only mistake is posting Eli to early as he was just getting check out but once he found out that he have the STI than he can name her as this might safe some other punters. Anyway Pho bot does not seem he actually is upset by getting the STI as he mention he is ready for punting again next month. Remember some punter cry like a baby when they catch STI and started flaming ...lol... and blaming so dont curse Pho Bot :)

IExperiment
13-12-2012, 03:17 AM
It seems the time lag for symptom to show up is too short if you got it from Eli. However, you should PM owners of both shops anyway so that the girls can also get a test for the sake of all of us.

I am sure they know now and best for other too. Once she is clear punters will see her again.

IExperiment
13-12-2012, 03:20 AM
Exactly.

Also, I'm not ranting and raving about picking something up, I roll the dice, I take the odds. I'm also not finger pointing, just reporting where I've put my dick in the last 6 weeks, which obviously means I got it from one of two places.

Did you get symptom like your dick lips is swelling :) where the urine come out and than a little blood when you piss ??

chandra_man1
13-12-2012, 06:56 AM
I saw Eli 2 weeks ago. prior to Eli I went to GF 3 weeks earlier. 5 days later after seeing Eli I was struck down with an extremely sore and swollen throat that lasted a week, but lucky my dick seemed okay. I did thought maybe I caught something fro. Eli

chandra_man1
13-12-2012, 06:59 AM
I am not blaming WL for anything I catch as it is my choice i rolling the dice with these risky things. it is only a matter of time before i catch something.

medragon
13-12-2012, 08:00 AM
fyi. chlamydia can also infect your throat, you should get tested..

Revvedup
13-12-2012, 10:22 PM

Not too sure why you've quoted me here, but i agree with you regardless.

CommanderM
14-12-2012, 01:02 AM
there are so many free sexual health clinics that is run by the NSW government. all you need is a Medicare card and it is all confidential

it is free and you get free medicine free drugs free injections - no need to pay. all subsidised by the Australian and NSW Government.

http://www0.health.nsw.gov.au/publichealth/sexualhealth/sexual_phus.asp

this is the list - to find the nearest one to you ^^^^^

I dont know how many times I have posted this post but I am sure it is at least 20 times but then again if it saves a brother here from getting STIs or preventing them from getting STIs it is worth it

dont forget - Ask Dr Commander ;)

PhoBot
05-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Just a quick update.

Test for chlamydia gonorrhea came back negative, which leaves NSU.

This is fucked as I'm on my second course of doxy. Doxy is a horrible antibiotic in summer as it increases your sun sensitivity. Soon after starting the course I went away on a beach holiday, and now I'm trying to get a daily surf in but I'm getting nuked by the sun every day.

I wish it was good old chlamydia so a single dose of azithromycin would have sorted me out.

This really wasn't worth the punt that I got from!!!

Littlewonder
05-01-2013, 04:39 PM
there are so many free sexual health clinics that is run by the NSW government. all you need is a Medicare card and it is all confidential

it is free and you get free medicine free drugs free injections - no need to pay. all subsidised by the Australian and NSW Government.

http://www0.health.nsw.gov.au/publichealth/sexualhealth/sexual_phus.asp

this is the list - to find the nearest one to you ^^^^^

I dont know how many times I have posted this post but I am sure it is at least 20 times but then again if it saves a brother here from getting STIs or preventing them from getting STIs it is worth it

dont forget - Ask Dr Commander ;)

I used to always go to the Sydney clinic but now days they will only see you if you are a sex worker or if you have symptoms, you cannot go just for a sex health check as they wont see you which is not good in my opinion.

splash
05-01-2013, 04:45 PM

Everytime I go Chatswood clinic or whatever I need to go there for I had to wait up to an hour... you lucky.

DeepImpact
05-01-2013, 07:37 PM
I used to always go to the Sydney clinic but now days they will only see you if you are a sex worker or if you have symptoms, you cannot go just for a sex health check as they wont see you which is not good in my opinion.

I agree it's not good but there are other options. The clinic in Parramatta is open to all

Travelmate
05-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Not again ......