PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza-new 18yo Japan X OZ Doris & 24yo Japanese girls Rita arrive

GINZA
15-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Ginza-new 18yo Japan mix OZ Doris & 24yo Japanese girls Rita arrive

Golden class premium (Father: Aussie. Mother: Japan)
18yo Danna is a 1/2 Japanese mix 1/2 OZ little doll. She is a little girl, 155cm, body size 6 with C cup breast, half Japanese and half OZ. very innocent mix blood. young and eurasian looking, black long hair. dark brown eyes. she is inexperience. she have a very cute and gorgeous Barbie doll face but with braces. She would like to please you and waiting for you come to please her .....

Rita is a 24yo Japanese girl. Body size 5 with B-C, 152cm, very small and little slim girl. Just arrive Sydney, experienced in Japan. Short Brown hair. White smooth skin. She will offer you her best Japan style GFE to you .

Rita start work from sat 4:30pm to 12am
Sliver class premium
$120 for 30mins
$160 for 45mins
$190 for 1 hour

18yo 1/2 Japanese with 1/2 OZ Danna and 24yo Japanese girl Rita are coming.....

Sextus
15-06-2013, 12:52 AM
she is inexperience. she have a very cute and gorgeous Barbie doll face but with braces.

How very sweet and kawaii - braces!

hoshimoony
15-06-2013, 02:03 AM
Nice, not every day you would meet an 18yo Oz x J girl. Interested to see how BBBJ would work with braces!

doctorspock
15-06-2013, 10:22 AM
There shoul be another class then especially for 18 yrs old... "Ultimate platinum class"?

the wizard
15-06-2013, 11:00 AM
or 'MELISSA CLASS"

hoshimoony
15-06-2013, 11:07 AM
There shoul be another class then especially for 18 yrs old... "Ultimate platinum class"?

Hmm nice way to tackle demand, but that's a sure way to lose them when they turn 19 - I don't think they would like going down classes!

CunningLinguist
15-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Nice, not every day you would meet an 18yo Oz x J girl. Interested to see how BBBJ would work with braces!

I don't think braces would be a problem for BBBJ as you don't use your teeth anyway!
The tongue covers the bottom teeth and the lip covers the top teeth.

I seem to remember doing DFK in highschool with a chick with braces also, you just need to be careful!

Bracket
15-06-2013, 12:13 PM
... 18yo Doris is a 1/2 Japanese mix 1/2 OZ little doll. ...Hey Wilson, Doris is such an old-fashioned name. No Australian parents would call their daughter Doris these days! Whenever I hear it I think of old, long-dead aunties and it puts me right off. Please suggest that she consider another more up-to-date name!

CunningLinguist
15-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Hey Wilson, Doris is such an old-fashioned name. No Australian parents would call their daughter Doris these days! Whenever I hear it I think of old, long-dead aunties and it puts me right off. Please suggest that she consider another more up-to-date name!

Yeah, Doris sounds like someone's aunty :)

GINZA
15-06-2013, 12:31 PM

Hey Wilson, Doris is such an old-fashioned name. No Australian parents would call their daughter Doris these days! Whenever I hear it I think of old, long-dead aunties and it puts me right off. Please suggest that she consider another more up-to-date name!

Thanks for the info,
(Danna: her Father: Aussie. Mother: Japan)

Change name to Danna! sounds better?

hoshimoony
15-06-2013, 12:50 PM
I don't think braces would be a problem for BBBJ as you don't use you teeth anyway!
The tongue covers the bottom teeth and the lip covers the top teeth.

I seem to remember doing DFK in highschool with a chick with braces also, you just need to be careful!

True! I guess you just have to be careful when you're takings things in and out haha.
Now you've got me really curious...

Yeah Doris isn't the hottest name. The first 4 names that come up in google suggestions are Doris Day, Doris Roberts, Doris Lessing, Doris Salcedo, so that says something. Still think it can be a cute name for the right girl though, and if it's a name the girl likes, we should just respect that :)

Wilson, if you're stuck on names, you can always take one from one of the hottest actresses around, there are plenty of them!

Edit: just noticed Wilson's post after I posted the above, this is what happens when I open multiple threads on different tabs... haha.

Thanks for the info,

Sounds heaps better!! Google images show so many hot girls under that name he he.
It can be confusing with Donna if she's on the roster at the same time, but nothing you shouldn't be able to handle :)

the wizard
15-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the info,

Wilson, Danna much better, more exotic would be Deanna.
But Danna is good.

rooter
15-06-2013, 03:23 PM
OMG !!!!!
Just when you think you have seen everything - along comes a cute Japanese/Aussie 18yo school girl with braces, and she's on her knees giving you a blowjob in the shower and rubbing your cock all over her face !!!
And she is totally gorgeous with a slim size 6 body, and full, firm C cup tits, and a tight wet pussy!
I have to somehow come down from cloud nine and regain my composure. I am seeing Rita in a few hours time.
And by the way it's Diana - "like the Queen" - so cute !!
This girl is star quality - hopefully she will be making regular appearances and not just the odd cameo like Melissa - she has enormous potential - so young, so keen !

hoshimoony
15-06-2013, 03:44 PM
OMG !!!!!
Just when you think you have seen everything - along comes an cute Japanese/Aussie 18yo school girl with braces, and she's on her knees giving you a blowjob in the shower and rubbing your cock all over her face !!!
And she is totally gorgeous with a slim size 6 body, and full, firm C cup tits, and a tight wet pussy!
I have to somehow come down from cloud nine and regain my composure. I am seeing Rita in a few hours time.
And by the way it's Diana - "like the Queen" - so cute !!

Wow Diana sounds great! Damn I knew I should have booked her the minute I saw her on the roster, now it'll be mission impossible next time!!

CunningLinguist
15-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the info,

Danna or Diana, both are good!

CunningLinguist
15-06-2013, 04:14 PM
True! I guess you just have to be careful when you're takings things in and out haha.
Now you've got me really curious...

I wonder if she does CIM ?

rooter
15-06-2013, 07:28 PM
You can definitely feel the braces when doing DFK.
I actually thought she might be a bit shy about DFK because of the braces but she is the most enthusiastic DFK girl at Ginza. The braces are so sexy!
They aren't so noticeable when she is giving you a bbbj but you sometimes feel the metal when she runs her mouth up and down your shaft ! So fucking horny!!

CunningLinguist
15-06-2013, 07:53 PM
You can definitely feel the braces when doing DFK.
I actually thought she might be a bit shy about DFK because of the braces but she is the most enthusiastic DFK girl at Ginza. The braces are so sexy!
They aren't so noticeable when she is giving you a bbbj but you sometimes feel the metal when she runs her mouth up and down your shaft ! So fucking horny!!

I just knew you would be one of the first to get her rooter!
Do you sit on the Ginza roster page hitting refresh every 30 seconds or what :)

Mr. Who
15-06-2013, 08:22 PM
I just knew you would be one of the first to get her rooter!
Do you sit on the Ginza roster page hitting refresh every 30 seconds or what :)

I am impressed by both his level of budget and amount of leisure time

rooter
15-06-2013, 08:35 PM
The odds were really stacked against Rita!
She was my second of 3 girls for the day (the worst position to be in), she was following on from an 18yo honey with braces (braces are a mega fetish for me!), she is super slim (and I prefer curvier girls).
And yet she managed to totally win my heart! I don't know how she did it but she did!
Rita won't be a Ginza super star like Diana, Cassie, Catherine, Toshika, Victoria etc, but she is a really special girl, I have fallen for her!
If you are into tiny girls - look no further! Rita is the 2nd tiniest J girl I have ever met. I don't have big hands - but I can just about wrap them around her waist - so tiny !

rooter
15-06-2013, 09:04 PM
I am impressed by both his level of budget and amount of leisure time

Actually both my leisure time and budget are severely limited.
Its just prioritising and foregoing other things.
My philosophy is this:
" is there somewhere else I should be instead of between the legs of a cute young Japanese girl?
NO!"
"Is there something more important or worthwhile I should be doing rather than being between the legs of a cute young Japanese girl? NO!"
"Is there something I would rather be spending my money on rather than on being between the legs of a cute young Japanese girl?
NO!
So that's pretty much it.
Actually it doesn't have to be a Japanese girl; Korean, Chinese, Russian, Italian, Indian, Filipina, Thai - all good!

Mr. Who
15-06-2013, 09:19 PM
Actually both my leisure time and budget are severely limited.
Its just prioritising and foregoing other things.
My philosophy is this:
" is there somewhere else I should be instead of between the legs of a cute young Japanese girl?
NO!"
"Is there something more important or worthwhile I should be doing rather than being between the legs of a cute young Japanese girl? NO!"
"Is there something I would rather be spending my money on rather than on being between the legs of a cute young Japanese girl?
NO!
So that's pretty much it.
Actually it doesn't have to be a Japanese girl; Korean, Chinese, Russian, Italian, Indian, Filipina, Thai - all good!

philosophy learned, I used to have that kind of philosophy for video games. Now it just sucks on comparison!!!

Bracket
16-06-2013, 02:55 AM
Thanks for the info,

Change name to Danna! sounds better?Agree entirely with CunningLinguist, either Danna or Diana is a vast improvement.

hoshimoony
16-06-2013, 03:32 AM
The odds were really stacked against Rita!
She was my second of 3 girls for the day (the worst position to be in), she was following on from an 18yo honey with braces (braces are a mega fetish for me!), she is super slim (and I prefer curvier girls).
And yet she managed to totally win my heart! I don't know how she did it but she did!
Rita won't be a Ginza super star like Diana, Cassie, Catherine, Toshika, Victoria etc, but she is a really special girl, I have fallen for her!
If you are into tiny girls - look no further! Rita is the 2nd tiniest J girl I have ever met. I don't have big hands - but I can just about wrap them around her waist - so tiny !

I was passing by a girl as I was leaving today after seeing Jasmin - I asked Wilson later and he said that was Rita. She is so cute! Well, I didn't take a good look because I was still with Jasmin and didn't want her to catch me eyeing another girl hehe, but god... I think she might win me over too, depending on how good her GFE is! If you're up for writing an AR, looking forward to it! If not, well this sneak peek is already killing me :)

hoshimoony
16-06-2013, 09:48 PM
or 'MELISSA CLASS"

Looks like it's called the "Diamond Class" now

the wizard
16-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Yes I'm pretty sure I saw Rita yesterday making her way to Ginza, just as I was making my way to see Jasmin.
She caught me eyeing her- she was so cute and tiny and that was from way across the street.
Off course she couldn't take her eyes off me either.....

Vic
23-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Can you post photos of Rita or Doris?