PDA

View Full Version : General talk relationship with WL

fully
10-12-2012, 06:29 PM
bros, circumstances permitting, how many of you would actually commit yourself and have a genuine relationship with a WL? Considering she's literally been fucked by thousands of other bros. A friend of mine is currently dating a WL (working) and i'm trying to talk him out of it. I mean doesn't it bring shame to the family and wouldn't you feel wrong knowing while you are at work she's fucking other bros for living? I mean there are guys who knows their wives are WLs and drives them to work etc etc. How can some guys get over all these? I know we are probably not much better than WLs in terms of social perspective since we are so desperate and seedy we have to pay for sex, but i don't get how guys can have a relationship with a WL and continue to let them work.

splash
10-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Woman are emotional creatures, more to the relationship than sex for them. I guess men with relationships with WL understand this side and see's her more than just someone they can fuck...

I'd just leave your friend be and let things flow, what you think is wrong may turn out to be fine in the end?

Licker
10-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Woman are emotional creatures, more to the relationship than sex for them. I guess men with relationships with WL understand this side and see's her more than just someone they can fuck...

I'd just leave your friend be and let things flow, what you think is wrong may turn out to be fine in the end?

I second that.

Let your friend make his own mistakes.

And remember, sometimes mistakes turn out the best thing we've ever done.

wilisno
This sort of thread would come up once every 2-3 months or so ! Sigh !

rooter
I think all punters should go to their video store or go online and rent/download the following old classic black and white movies:
The Blue Angel
Scarlet Street
These two movies will tell you everything you need to know about a relationship with a WL.

Littlewonder
10-12-2012, 07:26 PM
First of all if your mate wants to date a working lady thats his business not yours he will end up resenting it if you keep on trying to talk him out of it. f you have a point make it and move on.

To be completely honest I think I thought like you when I first started to see wl they were second class human beings.

Thank goodness they have taught me that they are not! They are like anyone else most of them do this job out of necessity, without going into the details and reasons as most of them have been covered before.

If you take the time to talk to and get to know some of these ladies are the nices human beings you could meet. Just think about it they are dealing with people all day mostly men and they know what we want and what makes us tick.

Outside work they are just normal human beings and walk down the street you cant pick which ones are working ladies and which ones arent.

As for seeing 1000 of customers how many wl have you seen if you punt for any time it will be up near there sure some of them have seen a lot more but its only numbers.

If I have seen 5 and you 500 wl does that make me a better person than you? I dont think so! Your judging by the wrong criteria judge the person not what they do or how many customers they see.

You dont want to be judged by how many wl you have seen do you?

I am no better or worse person now than when I hadn't seen any! May be thats not true if anything I am a better person for seeing all those great wl.

wilisno
10-12-2012, 07:32 PM
First of all if your mate wants to date a working lady thats his business not yours he will end up resenting it if you keep on trying to talk him out of it. f you have a point make it and move on.

To be completely honest I think I thought like you when I first started to see wl they were second class human beings.

Thank goodness they have taught me that they are not! They are like anyone else most of them do this job out of necessity, without going into the details and reasons as most of them have been covered before.

If you take the time to talk to and get to know some of these ladies are the nices human beings you could meet. Just think about it they are dealing with people all day mostly men and they know what we want and what makes us tick.

Outside work they are just normal human beings and walk down the street you cant pick which ones are working ladies and which ones arent.

As for seeing 1000 of customers how many wl have you seen if you punt for any time it will be up near there sure some of them have seen a lot more but its only numbers.

If I have seen 5 and you 500 wl does that make me a better person than you? I dont think so! Your judging by the wrong criteria judge the person not what they do or how many customers they see.

You dont want to be judged by how many wl you have seen do you?

I am no better or worse person now than when I hadn't seen any! May be thats not true if anything I am a better person for seeing all those great wl.

Bro Littlewonder, it's good comment as usual. I think you should save it somewhere and post it everytime this sort of thread comes up, this topic is just getting annoying that everybody has to do the same debate all over again, further degrading our girls !

Travelmate
10-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Bro Littlewonder, it's good comment as usual. I think you should save it somewhere and post it everytime this sort of thread comes up, this topic is just getting annoying that everybody has to do the same debate all over again, further degrading our girls !

This topic is coming up so often...

what is the real point?

Is some brother really want to target some WL or ML as future wives and girlfriends??

Just go for it!

Everyone can make their own judgement call!!

project_manager006
10-12-2012, 09:10 PM

Great quote bro. Can I have it? :p

fully
10-12-2012, 09:21 PM
bros, i'm not trying to instigate an argument or make personal attacks and i understand the points you are making. But i want to ask, have you ever seriously dated a WL and will you marry a WL? What if your family finds out about what she does? What if your kids finds out? What if one of your friends happened to had a session with her before?

project_manager006
10-12-2012, 10:11 PM
bros, i'm not trying to instigate an argument or make personal attacks and i understand the points you are making. But i want to ask, have you ever seriously dated a WL and will you marry a WL? What if your family finds out about what she does? What if your kids finds out? What if one of your friends happened to had a session with her before?

Good questions. I have done some premature thinking and asked myself, how could I look my kids in the eye when I know their mother used to be a WL?

It is still something I find hard to grapple with...

splash
10-12-2012, 10:14 PM
I noticed the common point with these kind of threads is the quote of "how can you deal with a woman who has fucked 10+ guys a day". To me that's all about sex and that's selfish in a way. That's not getting into an intimate relationship... it's not what all intimate relationships are all about as I pointed out earlier.

That said, the only thing stopping me from dating a girl in the industry is family finding out not because she fucks 10+ guys, I mean, I am assuming you first met this girl at her work, there is something not right about the argument of you not being happy with your "girlfriend" sexing 10+ guys, but you met her at the very same place where she's getting fucked by 9 other guys.

Mashburn
10-12-2012, 10:46 PM
I noticed the common point with these kind of threads is the quote of "how can you deal with a woman who has fucked 10+ guys a day". To me that's all about sex and that's selfish in a way. That's not getting into an intimate relationship... it's not what all intimate relationships are all about as I pointed out earlier.

That said, the only thing stopping me from dating a girl in the industry is family finding out not because she fucks 10+ guys, I mean, I am assuming you first met this girl at her work, there is something not right about the argument of you not being happy with your "girlfriend" sexing 10+ guys, but you met her at the very same place where she's getting fucked by 9 other guys.

Well said. Very wise and true statement.

Licker
10-12-2012, 10:49 PM

Great quote bro. Can I have it? :p

Feel free bro.

Max Impact
10-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Working girls are real people with a strong desire to get ahead financially, none really love their job.

The sweetest honey is an ex WL.

Punted-till-Munted
10-12-2012, 11:03 PM
everyone has dirty little secrets.

get on with your life and let others get oncwith theirs.

wilisno
11-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Search previous threads about the same topic and save a lot of people a lot of trouble !

CommanderM
11-12-2012, 02:59 AM
Wilisno - heres a term I have not used in a LONG LONG TIME

fully - can you please RTFF!

google RTFF if you dont know. I say this very very nicely...

if you do start a relationship with a WL - please bear in mind of ROBs - they will hurt you the most (ROB - rip off bitches). if you are lucky to find an ex stripper or massage girl it would be better than WLs - I have seen also a lot of punters treat WLs not very nicely too. so it CUTS both ways.

its imho very very highly emotional charged! thats my :2cents: worth

Search previous threads about the same topic and save a lot of people a lot of trouble !

asiafever
11-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Have dated a stripper, and had 'relationships' with a ML and a WL out of office so to speak. It's a tough gig, but if you really like the girl you see past that sort of thing, if it plays on your mind then end it quickly. All three relationships ended for me because we just weren't that well suited. Your mate needs to make his own choices, as for bringing shame on a family, why? What she does is no less honest than many professions, she is trying to make her way in a harsh world. I have more respect for a WL than a rich girl living out of daddy's wallet with no life experience etc.
Anyway, that's my 2c worth..

Jj999
11-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Have dated a stripper, and had 'relationships' with a ML and a WL out of office so to speak. It's a tough gig, but if you really like the girl you see past that sort of thing, if it plays on your mind then end it quickly. All three relationships ended for me because we just weren't that well suited. Your mate needs to make his own choices, as for bringing shame on a family, why? What she does is no less honest than many professions, she is trying to make her way in a harsh world. I have more respect for a WL than a rich girl living out of daddy's wallet with no life experience etc.

Respect to you brother!

Respect!(Bump fists)

cisco
11-12-2012, 01:55 PM

Best comment...

CommanderM
11-12-2012, 03:31 PM
All i can say is I have been in relationships with all 3 strippers, MLs and WLs.

if the relationship is just based on sex and money, it will fail fast!....

only 3 out of 100 are genuine where they look at you for - immigration - at first then love later once they get to know you.

the only most compatible thing to getting it right with relationships I have found with ANY girl is star signs and zodiac. only 2 star signs you are most compatible with for each of us (i have been on Adult Match Maker, RSVP, WL dating, ML dating, etc). for others, you might as well donate your entire income to their fund so that they can marry someone else...

Strippers tend to be the most fun for me as I am comfortable as they are the most happy go lucky. but YMMV...

Mr Crash and Burn
11-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Wilisno I agree to pool all of the threads of this style together, that is what a good administrator should do.

But as for being an annoying topic just because it crops up every few month is narrow minded.

In my humble opinion it is far less annoying than those advertisers posting in the after report section. And we know how long that list is getting.

asiafever
11-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Galactus that is one way of looking at it. But much of our lives revolves around looking at things from a certain point of view. Your gf comes home from work, where yes she had sex with 4 strangers. She sees you, smiles, kisses you (which she doesn't do to punters) and makes sweet love to you, not because you pay her but because she wants to. She gives herself to you. You read reviews of her AND smile to yourself knowing that she's an actress for them. She's putting on a show. As I said, it's not for everyone, and we all tell ourselves something to help us sleep at night. It's awkward at times, but in the end those 3 r'ships I had were awesome because there was nothing to hide. We bared our souls to each other and decided if it was worth pursuing. I'm a hopeless romantic like that I guess.. and a sucker for Korean girls too!!

asiafever
11-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Hmmm. Interesting question. Monogamous? Kinda. As much as it could be. We never discussed it really, but we saw each other most of the times we weren't working. Would I have been upset? As contradictory as it sounds, yeah probably. Would she? Most certainly. Sounds crazy, doesn't it?
I know what you mean. I tend to say something really stupid in the heat of the moment but luckily I never fought with any of those girls.
A couple of times when we were out they would feel a pair of eyes on them, they worried a client had spotted them, I shrugged it off by saying "You're hot, they're just perving!" But yeah, I did wonder sometimes.

Jj999
11-12-2012, 11:39 PM
By accepting her as a GF or partner or whatever status you assign as long as it involved the so called "heart".
You also accept, the fact that, she works for money. Not for a real sex. :question:

Once, I read a sexology column on weekend edition of a newspaper, written by a famous sexologist in a country somewhere in Asia.
He was considered the top brain for 'marriage' sexual issues in that particular country, where sex is still considered as somewhat taboo to be discussed so openly in public. (Now you know why the 'marriage'.)
However, he manages to do just that for years. Talk shows, health programme, newspaper articles, anything possible you name it. His name was considered as synonymous with sex, not in vulgar way, but a wise man, a wise husband (well this is the stereotype of that country, so please pardon me for bringing that taboo words to Brothels/agencies forum) ;) ;).

He said that sex for married couple (at least that's what is morally allowed in that particular country) isn't just body to body skin to skin contact.
It's also a form of communication.
Marriage (or any adult relationship, sex isn't outlawed) isn't going to hold without enough communication. And sex is one of them. :cool:

Based on the wise thoughts of that guy, I constructed an opinion.
When you accept a WL as your partner or anything more than just a friend or anything that you would have "heart" or "love" word involved at some point.
You also accept that, she had sex with other guys, only because the money consideration in the form of hourly rate.
And those would not constitute a 'communication' of a couple.
Provided of course they didn't develop or didn't try to develop a higher level of "you-know-what-I'm-gonna-put-here".
If you couldn't differ that 'money consideration sex' to yours, perhaps you should consider everything.

Then you can say, If I find WLs and it was just sex okay. No communication.
Well then be honest with yourself with following statement:

- you and your partner (sex worker having more experience with opposite sex. And more experience and time in communicating with opposite sex.)
Which one, you would consider as easier to change heart and love another opposite sex?
If you say she's more prone to change of heart.
Then explain to her, not in a reply to this comment, why you aren't prone to that.
And of course it's hard to explain. And it's actually harder than explaining to a non-WL partner, because a WL partner knows everything, environment, your punting activity. Hey you met her as her customer, didn't you?

- do you think, a WL, would think a guy he met in a shop is 100% believable in dealing with another WL? However you present your excuses for seeing another WLs?

What do you think about yourself? Have you put yourself in her shoes?

Do you think you can handle other WLs more than her handling customers without hurting the other?
Other --> you and/or her.

This is something rather difficult to resolve. And can only be proven by means of one's action, rather than rubbishes spitted out of one's mouth.
She had enough of rubbishes from customers. She knows words mean nothing. Words are words. Actions are the real thing.
I'd say this would need time. And a long one. Not weekly/monthly. I'd say count it in semesters.
And a single problem would trashes efforts done for semesters.

- Provided(and assumed) that she didn't after visa, money, or anything.
Would she fall in love so easily for a guy? Why would it be you when there are others who visit her at that shop? Why are you special.
So unless you have the face of the most handsome man ever born on the earth, whoever it is, what features do you think she liked about you? Dick size? Able to make her orgasm? Sex techniques?

Are those things she liked were your personality and/or the comfortable feeling you can give to her when you are outside the shop. Or anything.

Oh man. They are human. Not cold-hearted machine. A perfect human. More experienced with life I'd say, than most of us.

Phew. Another boring lengthy post.
But hey, I got nothing to do, so thanks for providing the space.

If you feel sick reading my username because it's synonymous with lengthy posts, so be it. I love it, and this forum allowed no maximum characters. There is a minimum number of characters for a post actually.
I'm interpreting that one: you are somewhat encouraged to post more characters than less.

That's hundreds of words,
And just 2 cents worth of monetary benefit,

Cheers,

:smile:

cisco
11-12-2012, 11:56 PM
I like to read your comment bro, as i ever said , you are a wise man bro Jj999

wilisno
12-12-2012, 12:12 AM
It's just silly that one can look down upon a WL because she has sex with other men, so she's not worthy to be a partner ! Maybe a WL can look down upon those punters who go punting behind their partners' backs ... at least the WL is wiser and gets paid for it !

AHLUNGOR
12-12-2012, 12:48 AM
I think there is a max no of characters you can write in a post.

We just never quite reach that length!!

I knew that when I moved the 143 pages of Newtown massage across to the new forum, I can only copy about one page long of posts instead of muitiple pages.

Cheers

Sextus
12-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Good questions. I have done some premature thinking and asked myself, how could I look my kids in the eye when I know their mother used to be a WL?

Project manager, I can help you. You should refer again to my solid philosophical basis for the celebration of sex in the "how open are you about your punting life" thread.

I am free of sexual hang ups, and society would be vastly heathier if everyone else were too. You can start close to home.

Anyway, I am just a fucking slut, and I couldn't be prouder of it. And so was fucking Lord Byron, De Sade, and Don Juan, vastly influential people. I weary of this frustrating argument.

I am free of fucking catholic sex guilt. If I had a wife wife who was literally a fucking working whore, I'd think she was all the hotter for it. I'd be a beneficiary of her outstanding sexual professionalism for a start, let alone her income. To repeat, sex is something to be celebrated, IT IS NOT FUCKING GRUBBY! It is just farce and a debasing of human dignity to have such hang ups. Look your children in the eye instead and and SHOUT this wisdom to them.

Just as I see the working ladies I already see as hot - just as you see them as hot too - and they fuck other men don't they? So why wouldn't you think your wife was just as hot too?

Hot Wl's, if you'll have me, I PROPOSE to you here and now. Let's bring up the first batch of societies healthiest and best adjusted children. Let's not wait "a thousand years' to kick this off.

Sextus
12-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Commander M wrote:

"All I can say is I have been in relationships with all 3 strippers, MLs and WLs.

Strippers tend to be the most fun for me as I am comfortable as they are the most happy go lucky. but YMMV.."

Commander M, I am amazed. ML's, WL's and especially Strippers are defined by their sexual allure and hot bodies.

And you have had girlfirends of this hot standard??

Are you a good looking guy? Don't be modest, tell us! Though I know attractivenss is a total package with blokes, thier personality and humour is a big part of it too.

Sextus
12-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Project Manager, sorry if I was a bit vigourous in my passage above, I don't mean anything personally directed, just detailing my philosophy again - that time with two glasses of red wine in me!

CommanderM
12-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Mate,

I am very average looking guy who at one time weighed over 105kg....

I just have a great Aussie sense of humour and am very happy guy with confidence.

Girls think I am intelligent, a good listener and great conversationalist on many topics as some of my favorite hobbies include travel. Last week I left a Hooters Parramatta girl dreaming of traveling to Thailand with me next year... and I have my mate from the forums as a witness to this.

its not about looks

its about showing you care about the girl and how you treat them bro...

cheers
CMDR

Commander M wrote:

"All I can say is I have been in relationships with all 3 strippers, MLs and WLs.

Strippers tend to be the most fun for me as I am comfortable as they are the most happy go lucky. but YMMV.."

Commander M, I am amazed. ML's, WL's and especially Strippers are defined by their sexual allure and hot bodies.

And you have had girlfirends of this hot standard??

Are you a good looking guy? Don't be modest, tell us! Though I know attractivenss is a total package with blokes, thier personality and humour is a big part of it too.

Sextus
12-12-2012, 12:17 PM
That is very wise Commander M for all we brothers to listen to - you are saying to make the very most of what you do have. Great advice, thanks!

asiafever
12-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Agree with Commander. Sense of humour, respect without groveling or any such thing, etc etc they seem serve me better than the fact I'm hung like a donkey, with the body of a god and the face of an angel.. though they help...
;-)

gimpy
12-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Get the guy to read Private Dancer:

http://www.stephenleather.com/privatedancer.html

for free here:

www.pattayapages.com/girls/images/private-dancer.pdf

...or get him to read one of the many Thailand forums. You can read many a story of heartbreak and horror at the hands of WLs.

hell no
12-12-2012, 06:29 PM

Just look in your kids eyes and tell them this ' Listen here Kiddos, your mother used to be a whore and that's no big deal, before you guys were born, you were still dangling on my balls and I happen to piss, fart around with it all the time!!! '..

Jj999
12-12-2012, 07:27 PM
If you would think something like that, of course a relationship with WL isn't right.

Okay, people are just prejudicing those WLs. Assuming. However, you define those "labels" you put on them.
If it isn't one. However you define it.

Read this, it's on the comments sections.
This is going to help all bros thinking maturely. (And logically)

Hmmm..
These things was done countless times by users of this forum..

Maybe, including me?lol.
Maybe. I can't prove and get the evidence or any recording that shows I had an actual conversation with working ladies. They told me when we have finished our 'sex business'.
So, of course I wouldn't think of bringing a recorder, a pen and papers.

http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/postglobal/needtoknow/2007/02/debating_legalized_prostitutio.html

10 Reasons Why Non-Sex Workers Should Not Write Papers About Sex Work

1. The only people truly qualified to speak to the experiences of sex workers, are sex workers themselves.
2. Basing a theory on myths and stereoypes and then 'proving' that theory using other myths and stereotypes is not a study - it's a creative writing exercise.
3. Sex workers are living, breathing human beings with hearts and every time you describe them as something other than living, breathing human beings, their hearts break.
4. By far the most 'degrading' aspect of sex work is the associated stigma, discrimination and vilification - a direct result of the disempowering misinformation propagated by the media and the anti-sex work lobby.
5. It is exceedingly arrogant to assume not only that you understand the intricacies of an industry you don't even work in, but that you have the right to speak for those who do.
6. Contrary to popular belief, sex workers are perfectly capable of putting pen to paper and telling their own stories.
7. By denying sex workers the right to have their voices heard in the political arena, and attempting to limit their sexual and financial independence, anti-sex work feminists make a mockery of the fundamental principles of feminism.
8. You don't see sex workers writing papers on the work practices of marine biologists or the psychological wellbeing of accountants.
9. The portrayal of sex workers as degraded victims is, in itself, a form of degrading victimisation.
10. You risk looking like a fool who wrote a paper on a topic you quite obviously know nothing about.

---------------------------/-
And if I add.
I'd add easier points.

So, how would you describe, a degraded human?

How do you know they are degraded?
Why did you say, that was degrading?

Can you answer those without any inexplicable components within your answer?

---------------------
You may agree, or you may not.

Sorry admin.

If you want, you can just delete my post.
But this is going to be a nutritious food for human mind.

I hope this is going to stop all of these arguments..

hell no
12-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Degraded humans will have to be the Americans. Why?? Cos their cockheads and i despise them.......... They fooled the world by showing us a Walt Disney Production in the 1960's, showing off Neil armstrong walking on a fake moon WOW!!.. They couldn't send another crew right up there again. Why?? Cos there is too many eyes in the sky with today's modern technology...... Bunch of losers, the Americans and Jews.....

rooter
12-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Degraded humans will have to be the Americans. Why?? Cos their cockheads and i despise them.......... They fooled the world by showing us a Walt Disney Production in the 1960's, showing off Neil armstrong walking on a fake moon WOW!!.. They couldn't send another crew right up there again. Why?? Cos there is too many eyes in the sky with today's modern technology...... Bunch of losers, the Americans and Jews.....

wtf? "please explain?"

wilisno
12-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Hahaha ! Can't believe bro hell no can be so serious for a change ! Off topic though ! ;) ;) ;)

hell no
12-12-2012, 07:52 PM
wtf? "please explain?"

I can't, i'm just full of it.....Sorry!!

hell no
12-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Hahaha ! Can't believe bro hell no can be so serious for a change ! Off topic though ! ;) ;) ;)

I've lost the plot again, tripping balls...... I should go hiding!!...... Chow!!

fishball
12-12-2012, 08:00 PM
I second that.

Let your friend make his own mistakes.

can't agree more!

rooter
12-12-2012, 08:01 PM
I can't, i'm just full of it.....Sorry!!

That's cool bro. I think we should all stick to talking about we have some expertise in i.e. PUNTING.
Then again its a free democratic forum. Thats the beauty of aus99 compared to the other bullshit forums.
So fuck yeah, go for it bro!

Jj999
12-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Lol.
Then it'd be the idiocy of the parents, if their kids grew up stigmatised with "WLs aren't good."

Babies didn't born complete with prejudices/Assumptions/Moral standards. You name it.
However you define it.

I'd say their kids grow up to find that the world is a better place without prejudices, without baseless moral standard about WLs.

So, as to not straying too far off the path of the thread..
Relationship with a WLs.

Of course you should have thought about this thing when you are going into a relationship.
How to deal with it. That's yours to decide.
Wehether you two decide to buy a dog. Or you two decide to have a baby.

Jj999
12-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Of course, I will say, find a better work with lower risk. Being a WL, they constantly deal with the risk of STI.
I'll explain all risk involved with becoming a WL. It's not an easy world, and though it's legal, illegal activities are there in some of the places.
Bad customers who are rough, rude, etc. A world where heaps of hypocrites live, along with their prejudices.
Working as a WL, should be one of the last choice a girl should make.
Sex industry is a dangerous world. Many of the members of the society isn't rewarding WLs with praises, rather they reward it with hypocrisy in the form of prejudices and unjust disgusts.

If after those explanations, she insisted. I'd offer her extra $ for her daily wages at other job to approximately match WLs daily income.
If, after this, she still insist, then,
I'll repeat all those above once again.

if she is very sure, then, so be it, though I need to bring her to a psychologist.

That was a great offer there, why would you work a harder job, when you can work at much easier dan safer job and get same amount of money.
So if it was rejected. Then it's surely have something to do with her sanity.

Well this response was originally for bro Galactus.

wilisno
12-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Most girls enter the industry as their last resort out of desparate needs, not as their first choice. Their jobs are made harder by customers with views like Galactus, that might lead to psychological injuries in the long run. Many have told me that they cried their eyes out in the first few days before they could control their emotion !

mannykay
12-12-2012, 10:47 PM

Just. Wow. As an American I can't help but to take offense to such ignorance and vitriolic accusations. 'Cos 'their' cockheads' doesn't do much to explain much about your spiteful hate towards a group of people, but rather more about you. You are free to hate whoever the hell you want, but if these are your reasons then your asinine resentment is totally unsubstantiated.

Really? You hate the U.S because you think they faked the moon landing? Let me guess - you watched the documentary? How about the fact that that crock conspiracy theory and every hoax claim has been debunked multiple times by various third parties? There is physical evidence of the Apollo 11 moon landing that can be, and has been, confirmed by all means of testing with 'today's modern technology'. By the way, we've landed on the moon a total 5 times after the initial landing in 1969. Do some research before basing your hate on delusional ideas.

Your scorn towards Americans is pathetic and laughable, not to mention your anti-semitism is just plain repulsive. If you're gonna hate, you're gonna have to come up with better reasons than that.

BTW, if you're gonna hate on Jews, I wouldn't shop at Westfield or Myers if I were you.

boater
12-12-2012, 11:38 PM
bros, circumstances permitting, how many of you would actually commit yourself and have a genuine relationship with a WL? Considering she's literally been fucked by thousands of other bros. A friend of mine is currently dating a WL (working) and i'm trying to talk him out of it. I mean doesn't it bring shame to the family and wouldn't you feel wrong knowing while you are at work she's fucking other bros for living? I mean there are guys who knows their wives are WLs and drives them to work etc etc. How can some guys get over all these? I know we are probably not much better than WLs in terms of social perspective since we are so desperate and seedy we have to pay for sex, but i don't get how guys can have a relationship with a WL and continue to let them work.

I have, she continued to work because she wanted to, what she did with others did not bother me as I knew they meant nothing to her, and the ARs were useful sometimes for ideas.

I could also imagine in other circumstances and with someone else it being hell. I think it can only really work if she wants to be working as opposed to she feels trapped in it.

A relationship is not about controlling the other person ("have a relationship with a WL and continue to let them work"), but helping them be who they want to be.

Boater

IExperiment
13-12-2012, 02:56 AM
And will your (future) wife be able to look her kids in the eyes and tell them that their father used to fuck 100s of whores?

lol this is a good one there is always the other side.

wilisno
13-12-2012, 06:45 AM
And will your (future) wife be able to look her kids in the eyes and tell them that their father used to fuck 100s of whores?
Thumbs up !

cmk76
13-12-2012, 09:08 AM

This brought back a lot of memories after reading this thread, and would like to share a very typical story which a lot of others can identify with.
In my late 20's, I saw a girl who worked @ 5 Gerald. It started off as a convenient sexual service for the first 3 months, which later developed into a friendship. We began a relationship for the next 3 months outside of her work. It didn't last long as the relationship was fuelled by drug addiction on both parts. Suffice to say, it was very emotionally charged and at times very destructive.

However, I was never emotionally present but was physically present to witness all the destructive behaviour on her part. I slowly weened myself off her and the drugs and faded into the background. I did not have a problem knowing that this was her line of work, but had an issue, when later it was rubbed in my face about what we never got to do. I walked away feeling 'used', even knowing that I had no strong feelings for her.

She was a gf at the time, and was even introduced to my friends and family. Deep down inside, she has a good heart but was consumed by the effects of drug abuse. (from my perspective) We met for a reason, at the lowest and highest point in my life (financially successful with a cocaine habit) As I have spent a decade 'hanging' out in brothels and massage places and befriending ladies whilst looking for love in all the wrong places. There were moments were it may have been authentic, but the majority of the interaction were superficial.

In the end, I had to wake up and ween myself off my habit when she, herself told me that I had a problem. We called it quits and I moved on. This only happened after a series of traumatic events that followed,

1. Breaking up a punch up between her and her estranged mum, who had suspicions about her work life. All this happened before the stroke of midnight (New Year's Eve). Consequently, spent New Year's Day in a cop shop giving statements.

2. Driving her 'co-worker' friend to RPA when she allegedly overdosed on pills in the shower. This happened the next day after Valentine's Night @ the Hilton. The 3 of us spent a night together, but that is another story...

It was a roller coaster ride at the time, an eventful way to start the year to say the least. I was convinced that I could have a 'normal' relationship with a WL, seeing that I surround myself with them. (Not to stereotype a certain group of WL's, but the majority of them I was attracted to, were also open to recreational drug use, and were caucasian) Subconsciously, I think I was trying to 'save' her too, as I was always doing with all the rest that I have met. My addiction played a big part, as I have found that it fuelled my appetite for sex with WL's.

In short, the relationship did not work for me. However, it was an experience I won't forget, but will add, as a lesson in life.

cmk76
13-12-2012, 09:15 AM
This brought back a lot of memories after reading this thread, and would like to share a very typical story which a lot of others can identify with.
In my late 20's, I saw a girl who worked @ 5 Gerald. It started off as a convenient sexual service for the first 3 months, which later developed into a friendship. We began a relationship for the next 3 months outside of her work. It didn't last long as the relationship was fuelled by drug addiction on both parts. Suffice to say, it was very emotionally charged and at times very destructive.

However, I was never emotionally present but was physically present to witness all the destructive behaviour on her part. I slowly weened myself off her and the drugs and faded into the background. I did not have a problem knowing that this was her line of work, but had an issue, when later it was rubbed in my face about what we never got to do. I walked away feeling 'used', even knowing that I had no strong feelings for her.

She was a gf at the time, and was even introduced to my friends and family. Deep down inside, she has a good heart but was consumed by the effects of drug abuse. (from my perspective) We met for a reason, at the lowest and highest point in my life (financially successful with a cocaine habit) As I have spent a decade 'hanging' out in brothels and massage places and befriending ladies whilst looking for love in all the wrong places. There were moments were it may have been authentic, but the majority of the interaction were superficial.

In the end, I had to wake up and ween myself off my habit when she, herself told me that I had a problem. We called it quits and I moved on. This only happened after a series of traumatic events that followed,

1. Breaking up a punch up between her and her estranged mum, who had suspicions about her work life. All this happened before the stroke of midnight (New Year's Eve). Consequently, spent New Year's Day in a cop shop giving statements.

2. Driving her 'co-worker' friend to RPA when she allegedly overdosed on pills in the shower. This happened the next day after Valentine's Night @ the Hilton. The 3 of us spent a night together, but that is another story...

It was a roller coaster ride at the time, an eventful way to start the year to say the least. I was convinced that I could have a 'normal' relationship with a WL, seeing that I surround myself with them. (Not to stereotype a certain group of WL's, but the majority of them I was attracted to, were also open to recreational drug use, and were caucasian) Subconsciously, I think I was trying to 'save' her too, as I was always doing with all the rest that I have met. My addiction played a big part, as I have found that it fuelled my appetite for sex with WL's.

In short, the relationship did not work for me. However, it was an experience I won't forget, but will add, as a lesson in life.

Forward to 2008, and I had met a beautiful, wonderful, intelligent girl whom I adored and thought that she could have been the one. This was through a housemate at the time.

Couple of months into the relationship, she had told me about her personal ambition. Of wanting to be an escort! My heart sank, as I was already developing feelings for her. I was a little upset and miffed. This, she confided in me after I had opened up about my sexual past, which included visiting brothels, massage places and having a relationship with a WL.

She thought that I was the perfect ‘candidate’ to support this ambition of hers. She was inspired by a famous porn actress by the name of Annabel Chong, who found fame in performing with the most participants in a gangbang. Luckily, porn was not her first choice but instead, breaking into the world of high class escort services.

We spoke about this in every way, and she had persuaded me on why this relationship would work. And I had given her reasons why it wouldn’t. She was a very level headed girl who had big dreams, and wanted to make the most money in the shortest time possible. The money she made, to buy all the nice things she had always wanted.

Not wanting to lose this girl, I had doubts but gave it a shot at continuing the relationship with her.

She only worked in the weekends, and was on call for most of the time including the holidays, which was not always convenient. When we were at a movie at night for example, and she gets a call for a booking, we would head home so she could prepare for work.

She would usually drive herself there, and only book a cab when she knew she was going to drink a bit with a client. Rarely turning down bookings; since the hourly rate made was $600 and above (after the agencies cut) Ultimately, she secured a handful of clients and saw them privately and was very astute in her business dealings.

This being rather lucrative; I had to understand from her point of view, as it was her priority to make as much money as possible. However, this was a blow to my ego, as I felt that I was no longer needed financially. She was averaging 2 -3k a weekend. Her clients include barristers, financiers and business owners.

This became increasingly difficult for me as well, I was getting jealous and insecure about the clients who had lavish her with gifts (lap top, jewellery, lingerie, fine dining) The fact that these older gentlemen provided things that I could not financially in everyday life made me more resentful. She made a point that these were only ‘artificial’ gifts and that it meant nothing significantly.

She would never flaunt all the gifts she had because I would make her feel guilty about when she brought it up. In hindsight, she only wanted to share what had been given to her, and not boast about it.

Now and then too, I would query about her clients, only to make myself more enraged after finding out personal details.

In order to make things seem ‘fair’ to me, I had even suggested that if she was going to ‘work’, then I would go to massages in turn. Obviously, this was not an informed or ‘mature’ thought on my part. She was quite upset at this selfish idea of mine.

We lived together for a year before parting ways. We had a normal life, spent time with our families and friends. She was a wonderful gf, but I would ignore and not acknowledge her work life. That helped to make things bearable. Another way for me to cope and not obsess about it all, I began gambling at poker dens.

No one ever knew about her lifestyle, but was always curious about how she could afford to live and have luxurious items at the time, since she was at uni and worked very minimal. It was later revealed to a select few of her close friends, who seemed to be far more supportive. (I guess since they were females) No one from my end knew about her work life, as I have made a promise to her that I would not do so.

We drifted apart towards the end of the year of living together, as I was not happy and had always unintentionally picked fights with her.

I don’t think I was mature enough or prepared to be in a relationship quite like this. I respected her choice to do so, but could not offer emotional strength and support for that choice. I made her to blame for all the undoings of the relationship and self-sabotaged it with my negative attitude.

It was also playing in the back of her mind, if I would go out for a punt every time we had a fight. I told her truthfully, that it almost happened once when I was at Angeltown. At the start of the session, I received 2 phone calls from her whilst naked and about to lead myself into temptation. In the end, I could not go through with it, apologised to the girl and left.

It all ended with me not wanting to have her in my life. However, we have made our peace and cleared a lot of unanswered questions. I then consciously proceeded to change my mobile phone number, just so that there is not a possible chance that she may need to keep in touch with me as an ex bf.

I say this to those who choose to have a relationship with one who is a WL, or even thinking of being one. Weigh up your pros and cons of it all and discuss openly and constructively about the possibilities of why this relationship may work.

And what benefits would it have for you and the lass. A working business relationship would work as expectations and boundaries have been set between the two parties. Ensure that the ‘terms and conditions’ are also understood and respected by both. The first sign of emotional connection develops, make each other aware and renegotiate if needed, or simply walk away if it is not what one wants.

There are a lot of reasons why WL’s work in this industry, so ask them too so that you are well informed about why they are doing this. And whether being in a relationship would suit each other in the current climate. These were similar suggestions presented to me, but I had overlooked it objectively in the past.

Good luck to all out there, and enjoy the most of it!

boater
13-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience CMK

Appreciate it

Boater

hell no
15-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Just. Wow. As an American I can't help but to take offense to such ignorance and vitriolic accusations. 'Cos 'their' cockheads' doesn't do much to explain much about your spiteful hate towards a group of people, but rather more about you. You are free to hate whoever the hell you want, but if these are your reasons then your asinine resentment is totally unsubstantiated.

Really? You hate the U.S because you think they faked the moon landing? Let me guess - you watched the documentary? How about the fact that that crock conspiracy theory and every hoax claim has been debunked multiple times by various third parties? There is physical evidence of the Apollo 11 moon landing that can be, and has been, confirmed by all means of testing with 'today's modern technology'. By the way, we've landed on the moon a total 5 times after the initial landing in 1969. Do some research before basing your hate on delusional ideas.

Your scorn towards Americans is pathetic and laughable, not to mention your anti-semitism is just plain repulsive. If you're gonna hate, you're gonna have to come up with better reasons than that.

BTW, if you're gonna hate on Jews, I wouldn't shop at Westfield or Myers if I were you.

Mannykay, you poor baby... Did papa upset you?? I did mentioned i have lost the plot and i did say that i was full of it..... Or did i not??.... Must admit i did cross the line by making that post..I can make up for ya!! HEHE!!... Seriously man, if you're still greiving about the post that i have made, cum give papa a cuddle, you'll feel alot better....... Christmas is just around the corner so Santa Hell No has lots of brand new bags of toys for you to play with, bring a tub of vass for yourself and you'll know what i mean....... Papa is waiting for you to 'sek sii' (cuddle)..........:shout:

walkout
16-12-2012, 05:13 PM
Normal girl fuck 1 or 2 man for 200+ times in a year for free, WL fuck 100+ man for 200+ times in a year for a truck of money, what's the difference? At the end of the day, they are both girls, they both got fucked for 200+ times....;)

Sorry for my bad English :(

wilisno
16-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Normal girl fuck 1 or 2 man for 200+ times in a year for free, WL fuck 100+ man for 200+ times in a year for a truck of money, what's the difference? At the end of the day, they are both girls, they both got fucked for 200+ times....;)

Nothing's wrong with your English, I get the full picture ! Only that you didn't mention a normal girl might do a lot more barebacks than working girls !

cisco
16-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Forward to 2008, and I had met a beautiful, wonderful, intelligent girl whom I adored and thought that she could have been the one. This was through a housemate at the time.

Couple of months into the relationship, she had told me about her personal ambition. Of wanting to be an escort! My heart sank, as I was already developing feelings for her. I was a little upset and miffed. This, she confided in me after I had opened up about my sexual past, which included visiting brothels, massage places and having a relationship with a WL.

She thought that I was the perfect ‘candidate’ to support this ambition of hers. She was inspired by a famous porn actress by the name of Annabel Chong, who found fame in performing with the most participants in a gangbang. Luckily, porn was not her first choice but instead, breaking into the world of high class escort services.

We spoke about this in every way, and she had persuaded me on why this relationship would work. And I had given her reasons why it wouldn’t. She was a very level headed girl who had big dreams, and wanted to make the most money in the shortest time possible. The money she made, to buy all the nice things she had always wanted.

Not wanting to lose this girl, I had doubts but gave it a shot at continuing the relationship with her.

She only worked in the weekends, and was on call for most of the time including the holidays, which was not always convenient. When we were at a movie at night for example, and she gets a call for a booking, we would head home so she could prepare for work.

She would usually drive herself there, and only book a cab when she knew she was going to drink a bit with a client. Rarely turning down bookings; since the hourly rate made was $600 and above (after the agencies cut) Ultimately, she secured a handful of clients and saw them privately and was very astute in her business dealings.

This being rather lucrative; I had to understand from her point of view, as it was her priority to make as much money as possible. However, this was a blow to my ego, as I felt that I was no longer needed financially. She was averaging 2 -3k a weekend. Her clients include barristers, financiers and business owners.

This became increasingly difficult for me as well, I was getting jealous and insecure about the clients who had lavish her with gifts (lap top, jewellery, lingerie, fine dining) The fact that these older gentlemen provided things that I could not financially in everyday life made me more resentful. She made a point that these were only ‘artificial’ gifts and that it meant nothing significantly.

She would never flaunt all the gifts she had because I would make her feel guilty about when she brought it up. In hindsight, she only wanted to share what had been given to her, and not boast about it.

Now and then too, I would query about her clients, only to make myself more enraged after finding out personal details.

In order to make things seem ‘fair’ to me, I had even suggested that if she was going to ‘work’, then I would go to massages in turn. Obviously, this was not an informed or ‘mature’ thought on my part. She was quite upset at this selfish idea of mine.

We lived together for a year before parting ways. We had a normal life, spent time with our families and friends. She was a wonderful gf, but I would ignore and not acknowledge her work life. That helped to make things bearable. Another way for me to cope and not obsess about it all, I began gambling at poker dens.

No one ever knew about her lifestyle, but was always curious about how she could afford to live and have luxurious items at the time, since she was at uni and worked very minimal. It was later revealed to a select few of her close friends, who seemed to be far more supportive. (I guess since they were females) No one from my end knew about her work life, as I have made a promise to her that I would not do so.

We drifted apart towards the end of the year of living together, as I was not happy and had always unintentionally picked fights with her.

I don’t think I was mature enough or prepared to be in a relationship quite like this. I respected her choice to do so, but could not offer emotional strength and support for that choice. I made her to blame for all the undoings of the relationship and self-sabotaged it with my negative attitude.

It was also playing in the back of her mind, if I would go out for a punt every time we had a fight. I told her truthfully, that it almost happened once when I was at Angeltown. At the start of the session, I received 2 phone calls from her whilst naked and about to lead myself into temptation. In the end, I could not go through with it, apologised to the girl and left.

It all ended with me not wanting to have her in my life. However, we have made our peace and cleared a lot of unanswered questions. I then consciously proceeded to change my mobile phone number, just so that there is not a possible chance that she may need to keep in touch with me as an ex bf.

I say this to those who choose to have a relationship with one who is a WL, or even thinking of being one. Weigh up your pros and cons of it all and discuss openly and constructively about the possibilities of why this relationship may work.

And what benefits would it have for you and the lass. A working business relationship would work as expectations and boundaries have been set between the two parties. Ensure that the ‘terms and conditions’ are also understood and respected by both. The first sign of emotional connection develops, make each mother aware and renegotiate if needed, or simply walk away if it is not what one wants.

There are a lot of reasons why WL’s work in this industry, so ask them too so that you are well informed about why they are doing this. And whether being in a relationship would suit each other in the current climate. These were similar suggestions presented to me, but I had overlooked it objectively in the past.

Good luck to all out there, and enjoy the most of it!

Bro , i can say this is one of the best story of life in this forum , thank you for sharing bro

cmk76
16-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Bro , i can say this is one of the best story of life in this forum , thank you for sharing bro

Your most welcome, glad I could share. I think writing this, was somewhat a healing process for me. To get this off my chest anonymously too was very therapeutic. I can account it objectively and not have any emotional connection to it. As stated, I could not even discuss this event of my life with any of my closest friends. It left me quite depressed and I had to deal with it internally. I contemplated getting back on cocaine, but gambling got the better of me instead! Another chapter of my life closed and a lesson experienced.

IExperiment
17-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Your most welcome, glad I could share. I think writing this, was somewhat a healing process for me. To get this off my chest anonymously too was very therapeutic. I can account it objectively and not have any emotional connection to it. As stated, I could not even discuss this event of my life with any of my closest friends. It left me quite depressed and I had to deal with it internally. I contemplated getting back on cocaine, but gambling got the better of me instead! Another chapter of my life closed and a lesson experienced.

Good story and sound like her job just put to much stress in your relationship but I can see your being a gentleman now as you even admit to do the wrong thing or you are getting more mature and experience.

Jj999
17-12-2012, 12:33 AM

Good lesson is never cheap.

Great story.
Although it has a conclusion of that particular experience of yours (i.e. didn't work). you didn't generalise neither did you close your mind for other possibilities. With advices.

Discuss. And be prepared.
Be sure not to regret in the future, which means if it's no, say no.
If it's yes, then don't be afraid to say yes.
Regret is the most lethal poison, affecting every aspects in your life.

freelancer
17-12-2012, 12:50 AM
Don't treat them like second class citizen.. Some of them are so smart and intelligent. It's just people want different things in life.

I have the luck to date these two gorgeous and become friends with a few more. I have never hesitated bring them out anywhere.

So, make your point and let him be. He would appreciate it :-)

Max Impact
17-12-2012, 06:19 AM
It's obvious to me who you are talking about, freelancer:grimace:

project_manager006
28-12-2012, 07:02 AM
For those who dated WLs working full-time, did you find it hard to find time to spend together?

Take for instance those Korean WLs who work 6 days a week, and sometimes she may even be too tired to see you on her day off?

cmk76
28-12-2012, 11:35 AM
For those who dated WLs working full-time, did you find it hard to find time to spend together?

Take for instance those Korean WLs who work 6 days a week, and sometimes she may even be too tired to see you on her day off?

Mate, I think you've just answered your own question. If you were working 6 days a week, would you have time too 'date' someone, let alone have time to yourself? Take these scenarios as possibilities,

Assuming that the ML works night shifts, finishes no earlier than 3-4 am, goes home, goes about her 'normal life', sleeps at 9-12 noon, wakes up at 6 pm or so and starts her shift all over again at 7-8 pm.

Now, if you were able to accomodate these times, you will have a chance of having a 'normal relationship'. Basically, hanging out with her after her shift for a drink or late, late meal, possibly sex before 'bedtime' and so on.

If she is a day shift girl, you wouldn't have a problem. Times are aligned and chances of spending quality time are higher.

Personally, from my experience, I was working days waking up at 5-6 am or so, and she was just finishing up her shift. We would meet up for breakfast before I went to work. By lunchtime, she would be asleep. At dinner time, she would wake up and have a meal with me before she started her shift. this would be the 'norm' in my situiation.On Friday night, she would work til 5-6 am, I would wake up then and meet her. Drive out to the water to watch the sunrise before heading back after lunch for her sleep. After a month, she had left her work and I was 'supporting' her for the next couple of months.

From what I have told you, there is a high possibility of it working if you were after companionship. I wouldn't expect too much intimacy or sexual activity, seeing that it is what she would normally do 6 days a week. If you do have feelings for her, and is mutual, spend some quality time with her, if not, just enjoy the physical aspect of it.

If and when she drops her shifts, there is a possibilty that she chooses to have more time with you and herself. However, unless you are prepared to support her, be wary if she decides to 'quit' all of a sudden. She may expect you to 'support' her and her living expenses. In which case, could be seen as a 'business' arrangement'

Example: $300/rent, $150/incidentals = $450 a week, in return; say 3-4 x times sex a week. Now, this does not include meals together or 'outings' ie. movies, shows, short trips away, drinks

All the above is based on my experience, (from a past relationship) so please do take this with a grain of salt. I do not know your situation in entirety, but would be more than happy to offer 'suggestions' if you see that it is plausible.

Best of luck, pm

hell no
28-12-2012, 11:48 AM

Your trying to spend some time with a korean wls outside the shop aren't ya?? Good luck on that..... Whenever they have a day off, they tend to sleep all day and all night, you'll be lucky just to get an sms from them let alone seeing them outside the shop........ These cock-juggling thunder-kunts can sleep sleep sleep zzzzzzzzzz and eat eat eat, they talk aggressive too. Wait for them to have a week off and maybe you might have a chance....

kickass
29-12-2012, 02:17 PM
cmk, thanks for being so open. Your story is very insightful and food for thought.

cisco
29-12-2012, 08:24 PM
For me ,Just see her in the shop to avoid many hassles and bla bla thing. Love and Money just hahahaha,......

8inches
29-12-2012, 08:46 PM

Whores fuck 200+ times a year?
Forget about your bad english and focus on your bad maths!
Just say a whore works 200 days a year and on a 6 men a day shift thats 1200 fucks not including the bf or any other 1 night stands. If she is fucking 8 -10 guys per shift imagine that! You are dreaming to think a wl gets fucked 200 times a year unless she is part time/high class escort or mls giving out cunt for tips
Your non wl maths is just about right. Say you bang your Mrs 3 to 4 times a week then yeah 150 to 200 fucks per year.

Travelmate
29-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Your trying to spend some time with a korean wls outside the shop aren't ya?? Good luck on that..... Whenever they have a day off, they tend to sleep all day and all night, you'll be lucky just to get an sms from them let alone seeing them outside the shop........ These cock-juggling thunder-kunts can sleep sleep sleep zzzzzzzzzz and eat eat eat, they talk aggressive too. Wait for them to have a week off and maybe you might have a chance....

so true. but doesn't matter. we also have 5 other project girls at the same time

Max Impact
29-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Most girls enter the industry as their last resort out of desparate needs, not as their first choice.

I don't normally agree with Wilisno who preaches like Jesus from the mound. But this is the same opinion that causes me to want to stop.

wilisno
29-12-2012, 10:59 PM
I don't normally agree with Wilisno who preaches like Jesus from the mound. But this is the same opinion that causes me to want to stop.

Stopping doesn't help them in any way, just treat them right !

Max Impact
29-12-2012, 11:26 PM
So lets just have a nice chat with them if we are so concerned? We can be life mentors!

splash
30-12-2012, 12:30 AM
So lets just have a nice chat with them if we are so concerned? We can be life mentors!

Money is the issue/focus in this situation, no amount of life lessons can help them if it ain't about money...

The root of all evil.

huangdee
30-12-2012, 01:52 AM
Money is the issue/focus in this situation, no amount of life lessons can help them if it ain't about money...

The root of all evil.
true! if problem is money, cannot talk problem away with no money

cisco
30-12-2012, 05:27 AM
You got the Money then you got the power , No money No Honey . Money ? Hahaha.....

rooter
30-12-2012, 05:55 AM
The idea of pursuing a relationship with wih a WL outside of he punt has never appealed to me or even crossed my mind, but hey I am not a relationship sort of guy anyway.
Quite often WLs have initiated things but I have never followed it up. I have great relationships with WLs within the confines of the punt, always treat them like princesses and get treated like a king in return, and its often pretty intense stuff.
but as soon as the hour expires, thats it. I figure she will move onto her next customer and I will move onto my next WL (or civilian root) and that's how it should be.
I guess everyone is different and some guys who make some sort of connection (or at least think they have) want to take things further, but I reckon its making things unnecessarily complicated, but like I said everyone is different.

cisco
30-12-2012, 06:40 AM
The idea of pursuing a relationship with wih a WL outside of he punt has never appealed to me or even crossed my mind, but hey I am not a relationship sort of guy anyway.
Quite often WLs have initiated things but I have never followed it up. I have great relationships with WLs within the confines of the punt, always treat them like princesses and get treated like a king in return, and its often pretty intense stuff.
but as soon as the hour expires, thats it. I figure she will move onto her next customer and I will move onto my next WL (or civilian root) and that's how it should be.
I guess everyone is different and some guys who make some sort of connection (or at least think they have) want to take things further, but I reckon its making things unnecessarily complicated, but like I said everyone is different.

Totally agreed , the WL move on to next customer and so am i .

Max Impact
30-12-2012, 08:34 AM
true! if problem is money, cannot talk problem away with no money

I didn't say not to pay them. Just to those that pretend they punt as a way of supporting the girls, I challenge them to pay up but not fuck if they are such great philanthropists.

splash
30-12-2012, 08:44 AM
I didn't say not to pay them. Just to those that pretend they punt as a way of supporting the girls, I challenge them to pay up but not fuck if they are such great philanthropists.

Bold words there...

project_manager006
30-12-2012, 09:53 AM

I agree. There is no benevolent intentions when punting, it is just for our own selfish needs. If you really want to donate money to people in need (as opposed to girls wearing LV bags), buy The Big Issue magazine from street vendors for $5 to help support people doing it tough.

hell no
30-12-2012, 12:23 PM
so true. but doesn't matter. we also have 5 other project girls at the same time

I know those 5 project girls surname already..... Chan, Lee, Cheung, Wong, Whore!!....... Papa is a genius, vote Papa as da punter of the year for 2012..... HEHE..