PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Mr. Administrator - Do Something - Show Independent Authority - Reprimand Haters..

The Cable Guy
15-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Do we have to listen to these moaning no-life low-lifes? Do something Administrator.

This continuous attack on Sunshine Massage, by the same bunch of halfwits,
should be stopped, and the hapless imbeciles involved should be reprimanded.

Don't let the forum become a malicious hunting ground for lowbrow individuals, with too much time on their hands.
Their blind stupidity is almost beyond belief.

If you can't reprimand them Administrator for their pathetic attacks,
perhaps you can reprimand them for their poor literary skills.

Show some independent authority Administrator. Don't let the forum become a humourless cybersphere for low-life & no-life haters.

Your immediate attention should be given to this matter(s).

The Cable Guy

loverboy
17-06-2013, 11:57 AM
How about stop posting the same spam everyday for one thing and show some respect to a public forum.

wilisno
17-06-2013, 12:15 PM
I'm afraid you're the one who's been abusive to all members of the forum instead !

uber
17-06-2013, 01:57 PM
Nothing quite like five paragraphs of childish name-calling to get your point across.

There's enough irony in there to build a whole panzer battalion.

Sextus
17-06-2013, 02:51 PM
There's enough irony in there to build a whole panzer battalion.

Good try Uber if you read it quickly enough, but it is stretching the language too far to relate iron to irony! :D

uber
17-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Good try Uber if you read it quickly enough, but it is stretching the language too far to relate iron to irony! :D

(That's the joke! It is a pune, or play on words.)

Sextus
17-06-2013, 03:01 PM
You are right! doing! I think too literally sometimes.

CunningLinguist
17-06-2013, 06:48 PM
. . . . . . . . .

CunningLinguist
17-06-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm afraid you're the one who's been abusive to all members of the forum instead !

Here is an example where he calls us fools: click here (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36182-The-level-of-discussion-at-Forum-Can-we-raise-Is-that-possible-or-even-Likely&p=386631&viewfull=1#post386631)

I recommend you read the whole thread, if you haven't already, there is a joke at the bottom ...

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2013, 02:00 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the three amigos has not posted anything today ??

CunningLinguist
18-06-2013, 02:17 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the three amigos has not posted anything today ??

Yeah. Lets hope it stays that way, and that the owner continues to post realistic info about his girls in the roster section, then we can visit and write some ARs and support the shop, if the quality is there.

AHLUNGOR
19-06-2013, 12:38 AM
Yeah. Lets hope it stays that way, and that the owner continues to post realistic info about his girls in the roster section, then we can visit and write some ARs and support the shop, if the quality is there.

There was a comment / review in the private section by brother GreenL saying that this shop doesn't use the disposable massage bed cover sheet, I will have problem with their cleaning standard !

Cheers