PDA

View Full Version : General talk The level of discussion at Forum? Can we raise? Is that possible or even Likely? ..

qualitysteven
15-06-2013, 02:15 PM
This place, the forum, should surely be for people with at least a modicum of humour,
wit and intelligence. And I suppose it is, at least in some small part.

Unfortunately, it also appears to be a haven for some lowbrow, witless simpletons,
who have all the complexity of a retarded amoeba.

Strangely, these empty vessels who make all their noise, ad nauseum, also demonstrate a very delicate sensitivity.
Their fragile sensibilities are very easily offended, and they quickly become either "the victim punter" or the advocate for “the victim punter”.

If the managers and owners of businesses were to speak openly and candidly about some of their clientele,
I suspect it would not make for contented reading. I also suspect that those so easily offended in this forum,
the witless and humourless few, very probably account for a significant proportion of those clients,
the problem clients, who feverishly search for "something for nothing" at each and every establishment
they eventually attend.

Are there any real men on the forum? Yes!

Are they in the silent majority? Yes!

As a result, we are left with the “empty vessel vocalising” of a few pseudo young bulls, who are probably jerking-off
to themselves when they write their extensive messages, posts and reports on "their ladies". If only they knew.

Thankfully, many intelligent people who view the forum, ostensibly the visitors & also the silent majority within,
no doubt take a much more reasonable view of proceedings at the forum. As opposed to that deluded few within, we all know them,
so full of their own distorted self-regard & self-importance, and carrying their oh so delicate sensibilities firmly upon the huge chip on their shoulders.

Regards, (I live in hope)

Steven

hoshimoony
15-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Seriously, you don't listen do you... Two complaints "disguised" under two of your names, with pretty much the same content.

We're not attacking you. We're just asking you to stop posting the same thing under different names. It's so obvious that everyone's commenting about issues regarding your marketing, and it's not doing Sunshine Massage any favour. I think you just need to change the way that you're doing this. Sunshine Massage could be one of the best things in the CBD, but you're just bringing it down by making it less believable, really.

I will believe what "sunshinemassage" says since that is the official front of the shop, but have you realised it makes it less genuine when you then Richard, and then TCG joins in to put in empty praises every single time? Sunshine Massage might have great girls. But you should stop going about it this way. I've never used it before, but maybe I should just put all three of you on my "Ignore List" so that I don't have to deal with reading your posts any more....

Just my 2 cents. Hope you make some changes to your marketing. At least we've learnt your name now, but we don't have good images about you at the moment. A bit like that Mazda ad a few years ago that annoyed the hell out of me....

Richard Le Rod
15-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Thats funny your choice of words and style of writing is exactly the same as the Cable cunt.

Whoever you are: fuck u for abusing this forum and creating so many aliases.

Indeed it is you who is the half wit simpleton who thinks that people cant see thru it all.
You are also a pathetic washed up low life who actually even has time to make up all these aliases.

Well done u low life schemer. And sunshine massage can get fuked! Owners shouldnt promote their businesses in such a low life way.

Try not to use, how you say, the language de filth. Je comprends your vocabulary is not tres grande,
but you must try and parlez, to speak, avec the better language. I think, how to say, perhaps you
have la stress and mais qui, you need a massage, no? I recommend you read "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn"
by Monsieur Mark Twain. This is, how to say, the adventures magnifique, and you will most enjoy. This book will help you,
and give you some evenness in the two hands both for life.

Regards,
Richard Le Rod.

Richard Le Rod
15-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Seriously, you don't listen do you... Two complaints "disguised" under two of your names, with pretty much the same content.

We're not attacking you. We're just asking you to stop posting the same thing under different names. It's so obvious that everyone's commenting about issues regarding your marketing, and it's not doing Sunshine Massage any favour. I think you just need to change the way that you're doing this. Sunshine Massage could be one of the best things in the CBD, but you're just bringing it down by making it less believable, really.

I will believe what "sunshinemassage" says since that is the official front of the shop, but have you realised it makes it less genuine when you then Richard, and then TCG joins in to put in empty praises every single time? Sunshine Massage might have great girls. But you should stop going about it this way. I've never used it before, but maybe I should just put all three of you on my "Ignore List" so that I don't have to deal with reading your posts any more....

Just my 2 cents. Hope you make some changes to your marketing. At least we've learnt your name now, but we don't have good images about you at the moment. A bit like that Mazda ad a few years ago that annoyed the hell out of me....

I think, how to say, perhaps you have la stress and mais qui, you need a massage, no?
Comme ci comme ca, I recommend you also read "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn"
by Monsieur Mark Twain. This is, how to say, the adventures magnifique, and you will most enjoy.
This book will help you, mon ami, and give you some evenness in the two hands both for life.
You seem to care too much, about the words of another, and with very delicate sensibility.
Too easily offended, your sensitivity, how to say, betray your true self and motivation.
No matter, mon ami, please enjoy Les Adventures de Huckleberry Finn, ce tres tres magnifique.

Regards,
Richard Le Rod.

PuntNS
15-06-2013, 04:12 PM
This thread has a lot of incorrect French grammar. :surprise:

qualitysteven
15-06-2013, 06:07 PM
If you look at some photos and read an AR equivalent in length to “War and Peace” by Tolstoy, you will no doubt come to a certain view. But to assume an AR is accurate simply because of its inordinate length and the inclusion of a few pictures, well this is simply the domain of gullible innocents. “Assumption is the mother of all screw ups” gentlemen, remember that. Assume nothing, seeing is believing.

I doubt whether any body of sound mind would bother themselves to write copious pages of ARs, they would only do so based on their own vested interests, one way or another. I put it to you that, in fact, the briefer ARs are probably as accurate as those positively dripping with all the so-called imperative statistics.

In any event, think of the difference between recorded music and live music, big difference right? It is absolutely the same with people. A brief “live” visit to any shop will answer all your questions better than any AR ever could. You will see whether the lady has had a busy day or late night, or if she might have a cold, or she is a little “bloated” on the day, or has some other malady. Do you want for your massage a menstrual bloated babe, with a cold, after a late night? You won’t get that information from any AR, I assure you.

On the other hand, on visiting any establishment, you might well see ladies with a sparkle in their eye, with obvious positive outlook and healthy vibe, with a beautiful foxy smile, and with an engaging personality, etc, etc. Again you won’t get that from any AR, it’s too dependent on your interaction with them and on your personal interpretation. In this regard, all ARs fall badly short, all too often raising entirely unrealistic expectations. It would seem to me that some individuals, and groups of individuals, are “guilty” of this, both in a pre-meditated and even co-ordinated manner, the latter being something of a concern. The question is whether or not the game-players are “independents” or part of larger more organised “collectives”, with ulterior motivations.

In any event, to focus the angst and hostility on one establishment, to the apparent exclusion of others, clearly suggests that “feathers have been ruffled” in certain places, and there is another “not so hidden agenda” at play here. “A blind man can see that”. Gents, you are living in dreamland if you think there is a level playing field in this cyber-sphere. I recognise that, and I’m prepared to live with it, with my humour intact, regardless of whether I like it or not. In conclusion, I have not criticised any establishment on the forum, nor will I, because that is not the behaviour of an intelligent and honourable man. Unfortunately, in that regard, I see there are many others willing to take my place.

Regards,
Steven

Richard Le Rod
15-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Vive Steve,

You parlez avec the evenness of the two hands both.
But, mon ami, ici, here dans la forum, you are alone, non?

Regards & Bientot,
Richard Le Rod.

Sergaent Brody
15-06-2013, 07:26 PM
Go and write a book and leave all the pussies to us ... See if I care

hoshimoony
15-06-2013, 08:10 PM
If you look at some photos and read an AR equivalent in length to the “Gettysburg Address” by Abraham Lincoln, you will no doubt come to a certain view. But to assume an AR is accurate simply because of its inordinate length and the inclusion of a few pictures, well this is simply the domain of gullible innocents. “Assumption is the mother of all screw ups” gentlemen, remember that. Assume nothing, seeing is believing.

I doubt whether any body of sound mind would bother themselves to write copious pages of ARs, they would only do so based on their own vested interests, one way or another. I put it to you that, in fact, the briefer ARs are probably as accurate as those positively dripping with all the so-called imperative statistics.

In any event, think of the difference between recorded music and live music, big difference right? It is absolutely the same with people. A brief “live” visit to any shop will answer all your questions better than any AR ever could. You will see whether the lady has had a busy day or late night, or if she might have a cold, or she is a little “bloated” on the day, or has some other malady. Do you want for your massage a menstrual bloated babe, with a cold, after a late night? You won’t get that information from any AR, I assure you.

On the other hand, on visiting any establishment, you might well see ladies with a sparkle in their eye, with obvious positive outlook and healthy vibe, with a beautiful foxy smile, and with an engaging personality, etc, etc. Again you won’t get that from any AR, it’s too dependent on your interaction with them and on your personal interpretation. In this regard, all ARs fall badly short, all too often raising entirely unrealistic expectations. It would seem to me that some individuals, and groups of individuals, are “guilty” of this, both in a pre-meditated and even co-ordinated manner, the latter being something of a concern. The question is whether or not the game-players are “independents” or part of larger more organised “collectives”, with ulterior motivations.

In any event, to focus the angst and hostility on one establishment, to the apparent exclusion of others, clearly suggests that “feathers have been ruffled” in certain places, and there is another “not so hidden agenda” at play here. “A blind man can see that”. Gents, you are living in dreamland if you think there is a level playing field in this cyber-sphere. I recognise that, and I’m prepared to live with it, with my humour intact, regardless of whether I like it or not. In conclusion, I have not criticised any establishment on the forum, nor will I, because that is not the behaviour of an intelligent and honourable man. Unfortunately, in that regard, I see there are many others willing to take my place.

Regards,
Steven

That is NOT the reason we want an AR. It doesn't need pictures, and it doesn't need to be lengthy. We just want views from different people, other than from you trio especially, so that we can make an educated decision as to whether the feel, standard services, girls are what we are looking for. Actually, the exact reason why we haven't believed a single thing you three have said is a testament to why we are not gullible. You dribble on about the so called "statistics", and yet you can't even provide the slightest details about the nature of the services they provide, or even some of the details people would like to know like their approximate age, bust size, etc. These things shouldn't change from session to session, seriously. We just want to know what to expect. Yes, 'live' music is different to 'recorded' music, but I wouldn't pay to go to a concert without at least hearing some of their music first. And just because you don't believe you don't need ARs, that doesn't mean you can post the same advertisements and rosters repeatedly in the AR section of this forum, and to pretend to be customers agreeing with each other in every single post. At least if you're going to do it, do a better job. You're just too predictable right now.

Again, we are not attacking the establishment, we're just telling you what you are doing for the one establishment where you seem to have so much vested interest in is so obvious that you need to change tactics to improve the image. Every time you post those ads, it just makes it worse, trust me. But since you don't seem to want to listen, I'm just going to give up trying to help you. And as much as I'm annoyed that you are going to continue spamming the forum, I'm just going to ignore all your posts by hiding them on default.

CunningLinguist
15-06-2013, 10:31 PM
That is NOT the reason we want an AR. It doesn't need pictures, and it doesn't need to be lengthy. We just want views from different people, other than from you trio especially, so that we can make an educated decision as to whether the feel, standard services, girls are what we are looking for. Actually, the exact reason why we haven't believed a single thing you three have said is a testament to why we are not gullible. You dribble on about the so called "statistics", and yet you can't even provide the slightest details about the nature of the services they provide, or even some of the details people would like to know like their approximate age, bust size, etc. These things shouldn't change from session to session, seriously. We just want to know what to expect. Yes, 'live' music is different to 'recorded' music, but I wouldn't pay to go to a concert without at least hearing some of their music first. And just because you don't believe you don't need ARs, that doesn't mean you can post the same advertisements and rosters repeatedly in the AR section of this forum, and to pretend to be customers agreeing with each other in every single post. At least if you're going to do it, do a better job. You're just too predictable right now.

Again, we are not attacking the establishment, we're just telling you what you are doing for the one establishment where you seem to have so much vested interest in is so obvious that you need to change tactics to improve the image. Every time you post those ads, it just makes it worse, trust me. But since you don't seem to want to listen, I'm just going to give up trying to help you. And as much as I'm annoyed that you are going to continue spamming the forum, I'm just going to ignore all your posts by hiding them on default.

Well said!
I have already given up trying to help him, now and then I can see the dribble when someone else quotes him though ...
I think he is the worst enemy of the poor shop.

CunningLinguist
15-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Hooshimoony, I think you are being too nice in saying that we are not attacking the establishment.
Sunshine massage has also overexaggerated its quality of girls, and this is also not a desirable tactic. I understand businesses do have to do promotion, but this level of exaggerations is really more false advertising.

Sunshine massage are also no doubt fully aware of what is going on here, and I have not doubt that they have sanctioned and endorsed this level of crap to occur on this forum.

If this is true it is a real insult to the forum and its members, and assumes we are a bunch of fools.

Richard Le Rod
15-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Hooshimoony, I think you are being too nice in saying that we are not attacking the establishment.
Sunshine massage has also overexaggerated its quality of girls, and this is also not a desirable tactic. I understand businesses do have to do promotion, but this level of exaggerations is really more false advertising.

Sunshine massage are also no doubt fully aware of what is going on here, and I have not doubt that they have sanctioned and endorsed this level of crap to occur on this forum.

Encore monsieur, I recommend you read "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" by Monsieur Mark Twain.
This is, how to say, the adventures for the boy tres magnifique, and you will most enjoy. This book will help you,
and give you some evenness in the mind with the two hands both for life. You have too much la stress, need to
relax and enjoy some wisdom of life. Listen not to Richard, not too the petite dicks de las forum avec les statistics,
and not to the wannabe pseudo young bulls, but read and listen to Mark Twain, "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn",
it is, how do you say, tres magnifique - perhaps one of the best books ever written.

Bonsoir,
Richard Le Rod

The Cable Guy
15-06-2013, 11:05 PM
If this is true it is a real insult to the forum and its members, and assumes we are a bunch of fools.

This is almost certainly the most accurate statement you have made recently in the forum.
Not entirely accurate, however, it only applies to the inner sanctum of forum self-appointed "detectives"
who salivate over their very own statistics (look at look at me), and attempt to tell everyone how things must be done - their way.
And you are, of course, one of them. If only you were as cunning as the fox, then I could possibly have a modicum
of respect for you. Alas, no. I've had several private messages from people in complete agreement with me, but they
choose not to post, to avoid the garbage that will follow. Perhaps the wind of change is beginning to blow though.

The Cable guy

Revvedup
16-06-2013, 12:07 AM
Stumbling upon ones own false wisdom lol - food for thought again ?

The Cable Guy
16-06-2013, 12:11 AM
Stumbling upon ones own false wisdom lol - food for thought again ?

At least you are thinking about it all, and that's a good sign.
Can you elaborate?

Cheers,
The Cable Guy

Richard Le Rod
16-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Mais qui, I want monsieur Revvedup to, how you say, elabarate also.
I think, perhaps he has something to say, of the evenness with 2 hands both.
Si vous plait, encore Revvedup.

Regards,
Richard Le Rod.

puntbook
16-06-2013, 12:35 AM
I think Sunshine Massage has hired the wrong marketing manager(s).
My advice to you is that you seek the services of a well known marketing manager that currently works/associated with a few other massage shops. You pay your fee, whatever it may be, and hey presto all your problems are solved and business will be a lot better.

I cannot tell you the name of this marketing manager but you will not find it difficult to find out who it is. You may have already been offered his services and the cost involved.

This is the best advice I can give you.

Good luck.

Max Impact
16-06-2013, 12:42 AM
I guess this stupid thread will be locked or nuked soon!

lockhart
16-06-2013, 12:54 AM
As long as u control the fellow as the individual also has tendency making similar mistakes and cause upsets.. Shop owner may contemplate Character assessment prior to seeking services ..

My advice to you is that you seek the services of a well known marketing manager that currently works/associated with a few other massage shops. You pay your fee, whatever it may be, and hey presto all your problems are solved and business will be a lot better.

I cannot tell you the name of this marketing manager but you will not find it difficult to find out who it is. You may have already been offered his services and the cost involved.

Good luck.

qualitysteven
16-06-2013, 02:02 AM

Good luck.

As my friend Richard would say, blow this from your derriere monsieur...

Cheers,
Steven

hoshimoony
16-06-2013, 03:40 AM
Well said!
I have already given up trying to help him, now and then I can see the dribble when someone else quotes him though ...
I think he is the worst enemy of the poor shop.

I think the worst bit is he doesn't even think we're trying to help him! I dunno, maybe the trio's getting paid by the shop to promote them and doesn't want to admit he's doing a bad job for them, but the shop's the one that's losing in all of this... Poor Sunshine Massage. Actually maybe not, because they're doing the same through their official front anyway, so as bro Sifu says, they look like they're endorsing all this. Anyway I've turned them three off, so it's all good now. It's actually funny how much of their threads are hidden just by ignoring three users haha.

Gucci2012
16-06-2013, 06:36 AM
Try not to use, how you say, the language de filth. Je comprends your vocabulary is not tres grande,
but you must try and parlez, to speak, avec the better language. I think, how to say, perhaps you
have la stress and mais qui, you need a massage, no? I recommend you read "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn"
by Monsieur Mark Twain. This is, how to say, the adventures magnifique, and you will most enjoy. This book will help you,
and give you some evenness in the two hands both for life.

Regards,
Richard Le Rod.

If they are the same guy why do I love this guy more than the other 2, his responses are super classy and always friendly.

I'm going to carry a pocket edition or keep the eBook on stand by of Huckleberry Finn so if I get into a fight or some type of confrontation... I'll be like "hey! Stop alright, read this huck-finn and calm your ass down"

lamb
16-06-2013, 09:13 AM
How exactly do you see you're an authority on the forum having only been a member for under 2 weeks?

You only joined on 05/06/13, it seems the conversation has gone down hill since this date when you and a few other active members joined.

IamSam
16-06-2013, 10:48 AM
The police are already using this method

If they are the same guy why do I love this guy more than the other 2, his responses are super classy and always friendly.

I'm going to carry a pocket edition or keep the eBook on stand by of Huckleberry Finn so if I get into a fight or some type of confrontation... I'll be like "hey! Stop alright, read this huck-finn and calm your ass down"

The Cable Guy
16-06-2013, 11:42 AM
How exactly do you see you're an authority on the forum having only been a member for under 2 weeks?

You only joined on 05/06/13, it seems the conversation has gone down hill since this date when you and a few other active members joined.

"....You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows..."

Cheers,
The Cable Guy.

Richard Le Rod
16-06-2013, 12:00 PM

Merci beaucoup,
You too have the heart with wisdom and laughter, you have la "joie de vive", you understand avec la bonne temperament.
Mais, there are so few comme ci comme ca. So much tres "serious", tres "must do like this", so much la "groupthink", non?
Tu comprends, je pense, with the evenness of the two hands both. And qui, Les Adventures de Huckleberry Finn, I know any person,
both the gentleman avec "la responsibilite" and even les petite dicks, can enjoy exactemant les adventures magnifique.

Bonne Chance,
Richard Le Rod

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Isn't this great!

Without the three Masons, the three Tenors , the three Amigos . The three Jokers or whatever you care to call them:

Steve, Rick and the Cable Guy have certainly provided some lively entertainments and debates in the forum! Especially in an otherwise boring and nothing else happening lazy Sunday morning!

Surely beat watching the Australian Hockey team in Belgium listening to the Advance Australia Fair only for the loud speaker system to belt out the Kiwi Anthem !! What the !! do the Green and Gold looks like the All Black !

So, keep going boys!

Round 2!

Ding, ding!

Cheers

CunningLinguist
16-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Sorry to disappoint, but you can count me out, as I have put all three of them on my ignore list, as have some other people judging by the lack of response to their rubbish posts.
We tried to help them understand what they were doing wrong but "they" just don't get it, so I have put them in the troll basket.

Licker
16-06-2013, 06:26 PM
Sorry to disappoint, but you can count me out, as I have put all three of them on my ignore list, as have some other people judging by the lack of response to their rubbish posts.

Yup, I've heard all "they" have to say.
My ignore list is actually quite short, there's only one person.

Sextus
16-06-2013, 06:29 PM
So, keep going boys!

Australia has a tradition of larrikans and ratbags who stir things up a bit!

CunningLinguist
16-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Australia has a tradition of larrikans and ratbags who stir things up a bit!

True, and alot of us indulge in this spirit now and then, but in good faith and for fun, and not to profit a shop or themself by being misleading.

CunningLinguist
16-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Yup, I've heard all "they" have to say.
My ignore list is actually quite short, there's only one person.

Or half a wit :)

Richard Le Rod
16-06-2013, 11:04 PM
We tried to help them understand what they were doing wrong but "they" just don't get it, so I have put them in the troll basket.

Monsieur cunning, but not like la fox, your "help" was, and is, as welcome as "La shit dans la punch bowl".

Maintenant, tu comprends you are losing the free debate, mais qui. La word is mightier than la sword monsieur cunning (but not like the fox).
How to say, I could see through you from la commencement, like thin glass monsieur, your odious words.

Richard is himself with humour and wit, et avec la sophistique and friendliness. I criticise no persons before they make "la critique" de Richard, and I never complain this or that business, never monsieur.

If you wish to play the unfriendly game, learn to play well monsieur cunning (but not like the fox). You have not la intellect to trouble Richard.

Richard Le Rod.

Nerph
16-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Monsieur cunning, but not like la fox, your "help" was, and is, as welcome as "La shit dans la punch bowl".

Maintenant, tu comprends you are losing the free debate, mais qui. La word is mightier than la sword monsieur cunning (but not like the fox).
How to say, I could see through you from la commencement, like thin glass monsieur, your odious words.

Richard is himself with humour and wit, et avec la sophistique and friendliness. I criticise no persons before they make "la critique" de Richard, and I never complain this or that business, never monsieur.

If you wish to play the unfriendly game, learn to play well monsieur cunning (but not like the fox). You have not la intellect to trouble Richard.

Richard Le Rod.

Monsieur Le Rod,

I would be ever so grateful if you could shut up.

Yours in Appreciation,
Nerph

Richard Le Rod
16-06-2013, 11:38 PM
Monsieur Le Rod,

Yours in Appreciation,
Nerph

You must also read "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" by Mr. Mark Twain,
and with eternal hope you might learn to speak with the evenness of the two hands both.
Tu, avec la petite dick, comme ci comme ca, know nothing of life's wisdom, but only of "les statistics"
of la pussy. Real men only like La Tit in the mouth, without "too much" les statistics, but you, mon ami, are always
with la Tit in the head avec your tres delicate sensibilities. No person ici has interest in your tres delicate sensibilities.
I think perhaps, how you say, you like ms. gillard, non?

Richard Le Rod

uber
16-06-2013, 11:39 PM
Monsieur Le Rod,

Yours in Appreciation,
Nerph

This man is wise. He is able to convey his message in a few words, and does not need waste paragraphs of pidgin French in order to say nothing of worth.

CunningLinguist
17-06-2013, 12:31 AM
This man is wise. He is able to convey his message in a few words, and does not need waste paragraphs of pidgin French in order to say nothing of worth.

I second the motion!

CunningLinguist
17-06-2013, 01:00 AM
Monsieur Le Rod,

Yours in Appreciation,
Nerph

To RLR:
Since Nerph quoted you I saw what you wrote, I guess you haven't made it to everyones ignore list yet.
Good on you for trying to save face!
Have you been keeping count of how many people are agreeing with you and how many are not ... (Note this is a rhetorical question so don't bother answering it, not that I would see it anyway :) )
Some more rhetorical questions (Ie. not really to you but for others to consider, but it would be good if they prompt you to stop using google translate and think about the content for a minute)
- Have you thought ahead about all this and how it is likely to turn out.
- Do you think your strategy is increasing profits for yourself/shops
- How long will you persist before you recognise you are not really getting everybody on side, but you are just annoying people with your fake ARs and witless humour.

Oh one more thing (rhetorical again) if you have such a great intellect why is it necessary to run crying to admin, can't you argue the point on its merits ...

Soliloquy:
I used to know a kid in high school, he was always trying to decieve people for his own personal gain, and for a long time he got away with it because everytime he got caught he would say "I am only joking". After a while that excuse wore thin and nobody listened to him anymore. He eventually left the school because his position was untenable...

Some humour: Hey Richard head over to your workshop and grab your rod and put it somewhere that will give you some quality time, then grab your wonky cable and loop it around your neck then hold it tightly with two even hands and pull it to remove any wonkyness and make it straight, there is a guy called steven who is hopeless at french but he loves to practice it, he can help you get off ... Only joking :)