PDA

View Full Version : General talk What's your experience of back to back booking in the same shop?

Mr. Who
15-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Hi guys,

Been recently thinking about booking back to back sessions with 2 WLs in the same shop. Not sure if anyone has prior similar experience to share?

Oneonone
15-06-2013, 08:26 PM
Yes done it heaps of times what's the problem.

hoshimoony
15-06-2013, 08:48 PM
If you can cum twice, I don't see a problem. If it's for half an hour each, it's just like splitting your hour session into two, only with different girls in each half.

CunningLinguist
15-06-2013, 10:34 PM
If you can cum twice, I don't see a problem. If it's for half an hour each, it's just like splitting your hour session into two, only with different girls in each half.

I wonder if a shop would let you sample 4 girls in an hour, 15m each!

rooter
15-06-2013, 11:20 PM
I prefer to have a session with a girl then take a 1 or 2 hour break and then come back for the next girl.
I usually take a walk or have a coffee or have a beer or have a meal.
I just like to get the first girl out of my head and approach the next girl totally fresh and with an empty mind - and full balls!

dr3w
15-06-2013, 11:25 PM
I prefer to have a session with a girl then take a 1 or 2 hour break and then come back for the next girl.
I usually take a walk or have a coffee or have a beer or have a meal.
I just like to get the first girl out of my head and approach the next girl totally fresh and with an empty mind - and full balls!

I did that too, need to refill the tank

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2013, 11:59 PM
Hi guys,

Been recently thinking about booking back to back sessions with 2 WLs in the same shop. Not sure if anyone has prior similar experience to share?

I have no idea what's like in a FS shop as I don't go that often.

But to have back to back or even back to back to back sessions with different girls are quite common in RnT shops that I know of !

Especially some inter state brothers who don't get as much good choices where they cum from!

For example: one Melbourne brother went to visit SL after getting some tips from me, he saw one ML , had his one hr very happy, on his way out had a chat with Vicky, then saw another girl, interested, and the girl was free so he take the second girl and stayed another hour!

Vicky went inside and joined them for a 15 min double massage as he seemed to be a good customer, then Vicky told him about the three girls will be working tomorrow.

He made back to back bookings to see two of the girls! He now has Vicky's number and he can ring the shop directly on his next visit, don't need me no more.......lol

So back to backs! Happens all the time.

Cheers

IExperiment
16-06-2013, 01:27 AM
Hi guys,

Did it a few years ago with the famous Christine than Irene. Christine and I did not click well so after an hour decided to see another and had a great time Irene. The part I remember was after the climax Irene asked if I wanted second shot but I say thank but thats enough cause I already FS with Christine and the build up was to much and when I climax with Irene I came quite a lot.

Mr. Who
16-06-2013, 10:38 AM
I have no idea what's like in a FS shop as I don't go that often.

But to have back to back or even back to back to back sessions with different girls are quite common in RnT shops that I know of !

Especially some inter state brothers who don't get as much good choices where they cum from!

For example: one Melbourne brother went to visit SL after getting some tips from me, he saw one ML , had his one hr very happy, on his way out had a chat with Vicky, then saw another girl, interested, and the girl was free so he take the second girl and stayed another hour!

Vicky went inside and joined them for a 15 min double massage as he seemed to be a good customer, then Vicky told him about the three girls will be working tomorrow.

He made back to back bookings to see two of the girls! He now has Vicky's number and he can ring the shop directly on his next visit, don't need me no more.......lol

So back to backs! Happens all the time.

Cheers

I reckon making a back to back booking is one thing, but finishing one session and occasionally seeing another hot girl and then deciding to take another session is totally another thing. If one is lucky enough to fall in the second situation I guess it would be more fun due to the "unexpectedness"

Mr. Who
16-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Did it a few years ago with the famous Christine than Irene. Christine and I did not click well so after an hour decided to see another and had a great time Irene. The part I remember was after the climax Irene asked if I wanted second shot but I say thank but thats enough cause I already FS with Christine and the build up was to much and when I climax with Irene I came quite a lot.

Yeah maybe second shot with the same girl is not much of an option if one is having a back to back, so maybe 30 min or 45 min per session is enough

Gucci2012
16-06-2013, 07:01 PM
My most recent back to back was at Ginza with Dior and then Kiss, both 1 hour bookings with a 15minute gap in between.

How was it??? Pretty good actually, erections and climaxing isn't hard when the girls are hot and the "services" are even hotter.
However copious amounts of semen from my first load with Dior had turned to mere droplets by my last load with Kiss.