PDA

View Full Version : Ginza The Princess and the Wizard- Princess Jasmin that is

the wizard
15-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Princess Jasmin and the Wizard
A modern fairy tale

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PNsyc7a0eYc/UP1F7dqc0bI/AAAAAAAACYY/iEzCQYSrt2U/s1600/japanese_girl_wallpaper-03.jpg
Not Jasmin-but certain aspects are reminiscent of her

Prologue

A long time ago.......... actually weeks before Ginza's Move, Yuki was rattling off names of Girls who would be returning for the celebrations.
She mentioned the one and only Toshika amongst others and Jasmin and quietly recommended her to me.
It was through Hoshimooney's friendship and in particulatar the brilliant Ar that led me to this wonderful girl.
Hoshimooney and me share a affection- call it what you will, of a Girl called Hoshi- someone that touched our respective hearts..
After experiencing Yukana (See YUKANA CASTS A SPELL- here) (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?31090-Yukana-of-Ginza-casts-a-spell-over-the-Wizard)several weeks back, I wanted to see her again this week, but she was not on due to girly things.
No problemmo- I needed to see Jasmin anyway after reading all the good reviews- And who ever said she was fat needs to go to Specsavers lol.

Chapter 1 The Princess arrives

After greeting Wilson and Yuki, Jasmin came down smiled and greeted me and I must admit- my heart missed several beats.
We went up into I think Room 2 or 3 and formally introduced our selves.
What I noticed at first was Jasmin's smile, and her warm Aura nearly had me intoxicated.
I greeted her in Japanese which she politely corrected, but was impressed never the less (my pronunciation was good apparently) and asked me If I had been to Japan.
I told her no, but I was planning a trip and asked her if she could be my tour Guide- she started chuckling.
She had pinkish Lacey outfit barely keeping her large C/D cups cups from spilling out- looked like it was a borrowed prop straight out of AMADEUS- Trailer here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIzhAKtEzY0)
You know the Mozart movie.
After some light kissing that turned to full Dfk we proceeded to the space age shower cubicle..straight out of Lost in Space or for the younger ones here, Star Wars- here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLWwmEUk0yg)- (never saw Han solo and another Princess in one- though, that would have been something)
That's when I actually decided to name her Princess Jasmin.
And...I was so happy that Aladdin was off on a magic carpet somewhere.....

Chapter 2 Lifeboats required

As anyone who has read my Posts would know I love a good shower scene- Aki, Hoshi, Yukana all brilliant, just to name a few.
Jasmin took it to another level. Normally after a time the girls tire of the tryst in the showers and indicate that we continue on the bed.
No not Jasmin, she was quite happy for us to continue slipping, sliding, fingering. Bbbjing, Dfking as long as we wanted to-
We did everything but actually have sex- though I thought we came a little close.
We were both soaking wet and Jasmin was in wonderland after having the first of many orgasms in there.

Chapter 3 The Sex the Laughter and Iku

We continued the Dfk on the bed, Jasmin has a fully shaven pussy and I was in Daty heaven, she smelt and tasted wonderful.
Her Bbbj is quite good and I had to slow her down as I was getting close.
Then she Pussy grinded me, rubbing her pussy on my bare bro, nice and slow and I could tell she was getting off - God that felt good.
I couldn't take any more of this tease and on went the dom and we started with Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, doggy and ending with Mish.
She looked exhausted after all her "Iku Iku" and my "arigato, arigato"

Japanese lesson for today Iku has two meanings-1. In polite Japanese, iku means to go (somewhere)
2. In more unorthodox Japanese usage, iku means to cum.

One thing I like is talking- sometimes whilst having slow sex in Mish, Jasmin would break into laughter as I would stop and ask her something- she losing her momentum-
I asked her why she was laughing and she told me- so I just shut up and continued the Dfk and increased the pounding.
Once I tapped into this, the second half of the session consisted of Pse with loud moaning interspaced with real genuine laughter as we both joked around like school children albeit very naughty ones.

Chapter 4 The Wizard says goodbye to his Princess

After a further shower mid session we lay on the bed and held each other like lovers and we talked about her studies and life in Melbourne.
I asked her about Japan and she recommended I go to Kyoto - mainly for the Japanese Gardens and the Emperor's Palace, and Osaka as well as Tokyo.
Her English was quite good and she spoke and sounded like Usagi.
In fact I thought her service was quite similiar with Usagi's, but different in execution.
We had some more laughs, especially when she said I was very naughty, (cute as ) and I replied
no no- I go to church....
It wasn't long before she grabbed my Bro and she was determined to suck me to heaven and back.
I flipped her over and finished off with a Cob with intense Dfk to get me over the line .
After a clean up, we hugged and I gave her a little something and her reaction was priceless.
We both walked down the stars together and held hands very briefly then I let my Princess go- so sad-

The Conclusion

For those who have seen Jasmine -no further recommendation is necessary
She is a total Wild child, as well as being one of the warmest and girlfriend friendly girls at Ginza Club, very much like Cassie.
She also has a great sense of humour, has a great smile, a killer body and loves to laugh.
Most of all she is fun and super sweet and her service is truly amazing.
Like Cassie, Yukana, Usagi, Aki, Hoshi and many others there past and present, I felt I really connected with Jasmin on so many levels.
And this is why I will keep coming back.............

The Sequel-The Princess and the Wizard in Tokyo-

Maybe in my next life.....
But until then i will see Jasmin again for sure before she disappears to a land far far away.......

the Wizard :love::love::love:

rooter
15-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Good AR Wiz, but as always the pics you choose never look anything close to the girl ;)

the wizard
15-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Sometimes it might be a little something that reminds me of her.
Here it is the sexiness and eyes.
There are billions of pics on the net- just too many to go thru.

a little something that reminds me of her.
Oh I forgot- definitely the tit's !!

CunningLinguist
15-06-2013, 10:41 PM
That pic is Megumi Kagurazaka
From OMG soysauce:

She got into the idol scene when an agency approached her while she was working at a department store. Megumi can thank her I-cup size for being the popular star she is today.

cmk76
16-06-2013, 12:34 AM
What happened to "...and they lived happily ever after..."
Loved the read...

the wizard
16-06-2013, 12:54 AM
What happened to "...and they lived happily ever after..."
Loved the read...

Only in real fairy tales mate-
Reality - well- is reality.......

rooter
16-06-2013, 01:08 AM
Japanese lesson for today[/U] Iku has two meanings-1. In polite Japanese, iku means to go (somewhere)
2. In more unorthodox Japanese usage, iku means to cum

You never know if you are coming or going with a Japanese girl ;)

hoshimoony
16-06-2013, 03:15 AM
Yeah wizard, I generally agree with you but gotta side with rooter here - your picture selection, at least when it comes to the appearance of the girl needs a bit more... brushing up :P I would even say Yuki looks more like Jasmin than that girl there! (just my opinion)

I was thinking when you mentioned Princess Jasmin that you were going to write something on Aladdin, where you're the wizard stealing away the princess! hehe - oh don't even think about that, she's mine! :miao:

Anyway great AR, I could feel myself with her as I was reading it! Really glad you enjoyed your time with Jasmin. I actually saw Jasmin today too (as you already know). God I dunno what I'm supposed to do if she disappears to a land far far away! Might have to chase her back to Japan... My shower scene with her today actually took up half the session, I could really kiss her all day underwater, or on the bed, or anywhere in fact.

My addition on the wizard's japanese lesson for you guys - "Iku" actually is a euphemism for "to die" in the kanji form that is typically used for the version associated with sex (iku is one of those words that have many kanji forms, each of which have different meanings - one of which is "to go" which is the most common kanji form of the word). When you die, it means you're going to heaven. Pretty much what happens to you when you cum! Or it just feels like you're leaving this world when that happens if you prefer to think that way. Japanese is a very poetic language sometimes. To me this makes more sense than the english version of the word - "coming". I never get why you're coming and you're not going! :)

Sextus
16-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Can I ask is the water running all the time in these shower scenes? Or do you turn the water off? I think it is vastly better to have the water off, slipping and sliding around in body wash. Tits for example, I estimate feel 35 to 40% better when they are slippery. Doesn't her hair get wet too?

In one shower scene at 64 I was furiously fumbling at the taps with my left hand to turn them off so that my friggin' come didn't instantly wash away when I blasted it onto Yoyo. Try turning two taps off in the right direction with your left hand when you are in the throws of the vinegar strokes!

hoshimoony
16-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Can I ask is the water running all the time in these shower scenes? Or do you turn the water off? I think it is vastly better to have the water off, slipping and sliding around in body wash. Tits for example, I estimate feel 35 to 40% better when they are slippery. Doesn't her hair get wet too?

In one shower scene at 64 I was furiously fumbling at the taps with my left hand to turn them off so that my friggin' come didn't instantly wash away when I blasted it onto Yoyo. Try turning two taps off in the right direction with your left hand when you are in the throws of the vinegar strokes!

For me they're on for the whole shower. Sue's the only one that I've met that turned it off to save water hehe.

Their hair doesn't get wet because they're usually holding the shower head in their hands (it's detachable), so you can still have them slipping and sliding without the water getting in the way!

the wizard
16-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Unfortunatley I looked like a drowned cat after my session.
Not a drop in Jasmins hair-well maybe a little.
Mainly from performing daty in there.
Wilson and Yuki probably wanted to lend me a hair dryer when i left........lol

I was thinking when you mentioned Princess Jasmin that you were going to write something on Aladdin,
where you're the wizard stealing away the princess!

Hoshimoony - I have now added a Aladdin reference- just to keep you happy.....

"And...I was so happy that Aladdin was off on a magic carpet somewhere....".

Utamaro
16-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Bro Wizard,

Yep, your AR reminds me of my session with "Princess" - she's just so adorable isn't she?? And gosh, she does like DFK!! With her, you don't really have much time talking 'cause your mouth is always entangled with hers!

Her shower session is priceless, too - maybe one day someone should have a sex with Jasmine in the shower (or even better, in the spa!)...

She's so genuinely sweet but same time very, very naughty sex-loving girl which makes her something special! By reading everyone's comments, she must be putting 100% with every punters - how she can keep up her energy I have no idea...

the wizard
16-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Thanks Bro Utamaro,

She has become a instant favorite, I don't think we came up for breath either as our mouths were permanently glued to each other.

Her shower session is priceless, too - maybe one day someone should have a sex with Jasmine in the shower (or even better, in the spa!)..Thanks for the suggestion- on the cards for nxt time.

She kept on apologising all through the session because she was laughing so much.
I told her that her laughing and her "solley" "solley" was so cute as well as her "Aai" "Aai" every now and again whilst she was noding.

At one time we were both in hysterics and I'm sure that Wilson would have wondered what was going on as it was quite loud.
- I have never had that happen to me before and I really enjoyed it...........

hoshimoony
16-06-2013, 11:59 PM
Hoshimoony - I have now added a Aladdin reference- just to keep you happy.....

lol... my loyalty to Hoshi aside, I think I shall call myself Aladdin next time I have to choose a username just so I can be with my princess all the time! :cool2:
It's really a whole new world when I'm her...

the wizard
17-06-2013, 09:16 AM
I would see Jasmin again today and not to mention the Adorable Cassie but I will be unavailable tonite.

- but I'm such a nice guy, i'll leave them for you guy's

Restraint- Wizard- restraint- !!!!

rooter
17-06-2013, 09:20 AM
I keep meaning to catch up with Jasmin again - I haven't seen her since February !
I saw her on the stairs the other day and nearly didn't recognise her at first with her street clothes on, but she recognised me and called out and stopped all excited and smiling and saying Hi, how are you, and to come and see her again.
That was pretty impressive - I saw her 4 months ago!
She is impressive in so many ways !

tgirang
17-06-2013, 01:00 PM
I would see Jasmin again today and not to mention the Adorable Cassie but I will be unavailable tonite.

- but I'm such a nice guy, i'll leave them for you guy's

Restraint- Wizard- restraint- !!!!

lol if i can go again today I would! thanks for thoughts bro :) Nice writing and I shall do as you suggest next. :P

the wizard
23-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Jasmin

http://forum.aus99.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2651&d=1371906330

Well, just came back from Paradise after visiting my Princess this evening.
Utamaru- thanks bro for some advice
The shower scene was epic and more so.

Should have been there to see how she reacted to my suggestion.
She is such a sweetie, when I arrived she was on top level of stairs, she waved and greeted me so enthusiastically,
not knowing I was her date for the hour.
I said it was great to see her, before being shown into the waiting room.

As for the session- well I'm not telling- suffice it to say that Jasmin has easily become my No.1 Girl at Ginza.
That's Ok as she shares this with several others- yes I am greedy.

I showed her this post and told her she was a Princess- she chuckled and went all red, a little embarrassed
-but was touched.

Just planning my next meeting with her already..............

Guys book her quickly- You definitely can't afford to miss out.

Ps I asked her what she wanted me to bring for her nxt time.
She said humbly "your smile"- just gotta love that..... and her...:love:

Punter Poontang
24-06-2013, 03:01 AM
Wizard, I'm gonna say this only once, I fucking hate you!! :-P

I had the pleasure of Jasmin's company the other day, was all chuffed with myself for charming her away from that dastardly Hoshimoony character, and I thought we shared the most epic shower scene since The Bates Motel closed for business.

But you just had to go and better it, didn't you?? :-(

FWIW, decided not to do the usual blow by blow LONG review, but will just add the following few points.

I get what you mean by the Princess Jasmin tag, but it just doesn't suit her imo, given the "stuck up" connotation here in Oz. I've never thought it possible to encounter a WL who is as warm and enabled us both to be so instantly at ease as Jasmin.

The shower scene WAS epic, must've been in there for a solid 20 mins of the hour booking.

Other highlights included the smallest things:

* the laughs we shared over my Nihongo (incl. how I learned "kisu shite moī" for a business trip, just in case!!)
* that while spooning her from behind and doing a reach around with my right hand, my left hand draped around her neck found her left hand, and we instantly just held hands like long lost lovers
* when I started to move for the shower, I was met with a firm "No", and not allowed to go without a parting kiss first. I teased her a little by pulling back, and the disappointment on her face and the way she kept following my lips was THE cutest thing I have ever seen .... I relented eventually :-)

She is a star. The perfect mix of GFE & PSE, and just the warmest, sweetest, funniest WL I've ever had the pleasure of spending time with. So, hope there's room in the fan club for one more. ;-)

hoshimoony
24-06-2013, 03:16 AM
lol "dastardly" hey? Just wait til my grand plan comes to fruition and she's in my arms forever away from the reach of all of you! :cool2:

Haha I just love being in the shower with her, my last session with her we nearly didn't make it to the bed because we were just in there for so long, but hey that's one way to get around that problem, will give that a try too if it feels like the right thing to do :P

Punter Poontang
24-06-2013, 03:27 AM
lol "dastardly" hey? Just wait til my grand plan comes to fruition and she's in my arms forever away from the reach of all of you! :cool2:

You. Me. Carpark. Now. :-P

Nah, it's just as well she's insatiable, so there's a place for all of us to take turns in pleasuring her. If she was a "one man woman", she'd start wars!!

the wizard
24-06-2013, 07:22 AM
Leave her alone she is mine...... lol

This session topped the first and I thought the first was sensational.
I havn't experienced this type of Pse and Gfe in a while.
A total Jav experience

tgirang
24-06-2013, 11:57 AM
Leave her alone she is mine...... lol

This session topped the first and I thought the first was sensational.
I havn't experienced this type of Pse and Gfe in a while. A total Jav experience

+1 to that :) AR coming. As per your suggestion I saw her on Friday. :P

the wizard
24-06-2013, 12:40 PM
Tgirang -will be waiting...
Your starting to become the Wizard's apprentice......he he

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI-5q_nQDA8LVYu0DsfiNUz7AuMw_9HyIfCTs7liypSR_7XTjZ

Utamaro
24-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Haha, Jasmin fan club.... I think I am the one, too!

Had a cracking time with her again - my heart melt when I saw her...:love:

After the short greetings, we started DFK with clothes on, and from there it's all crazy - we started throwing off the clothes while DFKing, touching each other and straight into the bed - "shouldn't we have a shower?" I thought but just couldn't be bothered as I was so horny... luckily I just had a shower before visiting... went crazy like a horny couple.

Phew, what can I say.... it's almost madness (in a good way)!!

Punter Poontang
24-06-2013, 02:23 PM
+1 to that :) AR coming. As per your suggestion I saw her on Friday. :P

I must have got her warmed up for you. ;-)

rooter
24-06-2013, 02:42 PM
I keep running into Jasmin and she always gives me a warm greeting and a smile.
But I am always there to see another girl!
I still haven't got around to seeing her again.
I saw her 2 days in a row, but that was 4 months ago!
I have seen a lot of girls since but she is still right up there, matched but never surpassed.
Dammit Wilson, stop tempting me with new hot babes ;)
I want to see Jasmin again!

the wizard
25-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Tgirang -will be waiting...
Your starting to become the Wizard's apprentice......he he

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI-5q_nQDA8LVYu0DsfiNUz7AuMw_9HyIfCTs7liypSR_7XTjZ

Tgirang

well worth the wait, your Ar was so good, that I thought it would be a pleasure to link it in here also.

Jasmin- Memoirs of a Geisha (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36378-Jasmin-Memoirs-of-a-Geisha&p=389407#post389407)

tgirang
26-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Thanks so much bro Wiz. I feel very honoured :).

the wizard
29-08-2013, 11:43 AM
As many might know Jasmin is leaving and i had my last session with her yesterday.
What made Jasmin so exeptional:

- her personality. infectious, addictive,

- she treated all as a long lost friend

- the Sex...OMG...where did she learn those moves..she just loves sex

- she is so cheeky and naughty and sweet - though she doesn't have a sweet tooth- i found out

- I know what she really likes though.. made sure I didn't deprive her of it

-her famous Hai , when you request something of her

-when she starts speaking in Japanese- can't understand a word... but i love it

-her face as she cums and her loud moans

-instant wetness ...I told her let's get wet pointing to the shower...she said "I am already".... cute

-her cuddles and kisses-

-her gorgeous eyes, cute pretty face and hot bod

-I can go on.... just to many good things about Jasmin

Havn't had a shower scene with her for several sessions- as we normally just get into it, but I made sure
the last one was memorable..let's say there was some very interesting things going on in there.

After drying ourselves, and on to the bed I thought it was time to read her a parting letter-holding her close as I did.
After we got that out of the way- we continued hammer and tongs on the bed- till we were both spent.
I let her go on auto pilot whilst in cowgirl until she came, then flipped her around so I could finish off in Mish whilst Dfking.
She had a mission to resurrect me for round 3 and gave me such erotic soft dfk with tongue and biting action, i was up in no time.....then the bell....
So couldn't finish, a short shower to mutually clean ourselves and I reluctantly had to go

Told her I would miss her but was happy for her...

All in all one of Ginza's finest
A sad time yes but a reassuring one knowing that there are so many there that are continuing her legacy.....

Mr. Who
29-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Now that I look at you and Hoshi's signature, pretty soon both girls in your signatures will be Ginza's history. So sad.

HengDai
29-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Pffttt... what's the story with this Jasmin chick?

Seems over-rated.

I saw her after all this fuss on the forums and she is crap! :anger:

The quality and service is much better at 12 Bellevue :)

Utamaro
29-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Pffttt... what's the story with this Jasmin chick?

Seems over-rated.

I saw her after all this fuss on the forums and she is crap! :anger:

The quality and service is much better at 12 Bellevue :)

Well, everyone's different so I value your opinion... but I am honestly surprised you had 'crap' session with her!

Either she had a very low day or.....

the wizard
29-08-2013, 01:36 PM
Well, everyone's different so I value your opinion... but I am honestly surprised you had 'crap' session with her!

Either she had a very low day or.....

He's joking mate...

HengDai
29-08-2013, 01:43 PM
He's joking mate...

hahaha shhhhhhhh... I want people to stay away from Jas :P

Jas is everything said about her in this post, plus much much more. I will bloody miss her.

Utamaro
29-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Ha, I got fooled - well tried sir!

Lucky I didn't throw my gloves off to HengDai in honor of Jas...

Punter Poontang
29-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Well played HD!! :-P

What made Jasmin so exeptional:

- her personality. infectious, addictive,

- she treated all as a long lost friend

- the Sex...OMG...where did she learn those moves..she just loves sex

- she is so cheeky and naughty and sweet - though she doesn't have a sweet tooth- i found out

- I know what she really likes though.. made sure I didn't deprive her of it

-her famous Hai , when you request something of her

-when she starts speaking in Japanese- can't understand a word... but i love it

-her face as she cums and her loud moans

-instant wetness ...I told her let's get wet pointing to the shower...she said "I am already".... cute

-her cuddles and kisses-

-her gorgeous eyes, cute pretty face and hot bod

-I can go on.... just to many good things about Jasmin

Just a massive +1 to all of the above.

I'll get around to my own wrap-up in due course, but I can honestly say that "our" Jasmin is one of a kind. I've said before how open and warm and friendly she is, all the more remarkable considering this line of work .... when you're already opening yourself up physically to random guys, I don't know how she manages to do the same emotionally and intellectually, but that's what made sessions with her so special .... that "connection".

Never met a girl like her, and already missing her like crazy. :-(

HengDai
30-08-2013, 12:29 AM
Princess Jasmin and the Wizard
A modern fairy tale

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PNsyc7a0eYc/UP1F7dqc0bI/AAAAAAAACYY/iEzCQYSrt2U/s1600/japanese_girl_wallpaper-03.jpg
Not Jasmin-but certain aspects are reminiscent of her

Ok spent some time searching on google images for jap chicks and these are the 2 that remind me of Jas the most.

The first is for her hair, lips, skin tone and her butt. The second is what I think she'd look like in casual clothes and smoking (although she isn't a smoker).

http://www.1366x768.ru/girl/521/Japanese-girl-wallpaper-1366x768.jpg

http://cigarettesreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Japanese-girl-smoking.png

What do you reckon bros?

rooter
30-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Admittedly I haven't see Jasmin for a very long time (nearly 7 months) but none of these 3 pics look anything like her to me.

the wizard
30-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Ok spent some time searching on google images for jap chicks and these are the 2 that remind me of Jas the most.

The first is for her hair, lips, skin tone and her butt. The second is what I think she'd look like in casual clothes and smoking (although she isn't a smoker).

http://www.1366x768.ru/girl/521/Japanese-girl-wallpaper-1366x768.jpg

http://cigarettesreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Japanese-girl-smoking.png

What do you reckon bros?
Heng the first one is definitely is a younger version of Jass...well done

Even the last one has a resemblence......

HengDai
30-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Heng the first one is definitely is a younger version of Jass...well done

Even the last one has a resemblence......

Yeh it's coz I photographed these myself :P hahaha

NOT!

I wish!

hoshimoony
31-08-2013, 03:41 AM
HD can't believe you said that even though I understand your intentions completely. You're lucky I didn't dob you in to Jas :P

Just agree with everything wiz and Poontang says, I am missing her like crazy too...

Now that I look at you and Hoshi's signature, pretty soon both girls in your signatures will be Ginza's history. So sad.

Sssshhhh I'm still hanging on to hope! At least one of them indicated they're considering coming back again when I was with them on their last day. We'll see what happens :P

the wizard
31-08-2013, 08:48 AM
If both are back before xmas... then it will be a celebration of a lifetime.
In the meantime lets not neglect the rest of the qualty girls at Ginza.
Not to mention the ones at the Ginza acedemy, waiting to be released to us....