PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Stella - Most beautiful and sexy girl I ever saw. 36C busts- stunning

Dsmaker
15-06-2013, 09:13 PM
After reading bro akkw2800 report (see link below), I am very keen to try this girl and see if the report is true or not. I was glad to know from the shop's daily roster that Stella will be working today.

I arrived at the shop before 10 a.m. Luckily no one was before me. Stella did not arrive until 10.15 a.m. While waiting, I was so worried that this young girl might not turn up for work. The receptionist reassured me that she will come.

When I saw her, she has not put on much make-up. Her snow-white skin was so stunningly white that it is quite rare to see these days when young girls prefer going out to the beach and got sun-tanned. She had a lovely smile when she greeted me. I almost wanted to pay for 2 hours, but the receptionist said that he already got another booking from a very regular customer at 10 a.m. for an hour right after me. He could only give me one hour's time. In this case, I reluctantly agreed.

Once inside the room, she took off her bra, I saw two very beautiful young tits with pink nipples right in front of my eyes. For Chinese girls, these breasts are considered very big and definitely 36C cup. I hugged her and then started sucking and licking her breasts, she lovingly put her warm and soft hands around my head and seem to be enjoying my baby actions.

Most of what we did were very standard, not much different to what bro akkw2800 said. I enjoyed her tight pussy most. Her soft moanings also got me very excited. I felt tired several times during the process, and she patiently sucked me again to make me strong again. This made me feel very happy about her service. Some girls whom I had before were so happy that I got weak and immediately tried to finish me off with a hard hand job and then said goodbye to me. Stella did not do this to me. Instead she made me strong enough to enjoy sex with her for almost 40 min. The rest of the time we were hugging, and chatting. My hands are always all over her body to touch her beautiful white skin.

I asked her if she will be working next Sat., but she said only " may be" and asked me to check with the receptionist next week. I was disappointed about the uncertainty, and can only keep checking the shop's roster announcement.

My overall remark on this girl is that she is the best that I have seen for nearly the past 3 months. I am very satisfied and feeling happy leaving the shop.

Dsmaker
15-06-2013, 09:16 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36055-Stella-Sex-Goddess-from-Hangzhou%E3%80%82-China-Snow-white-skin-and-36C-busts

Sorry, I forgot to attach the link of the earlier report.

billionaire
15-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Nice AR. You said you would be there around 9:30. You did arrived the shop b4 10am and wrote a AR very soon. I admire your spirit of punting:smile:

I got up late today and not willing to go out. I am looking forward to Stella's next working day.:smile:

akkw2800
15-06-2013, 10:19 PM
I tried to book her for the 10 a.m slot, but found it was taken. I was very angry. The best which the receptionist could do for me is to give me the 11.30a.m. slot.

By the time I arrived at the shop at 11.15a.m, the receptionist told me that luckily I booked and is his regular customer, otherwise, he would only be able to give me a 1 p.m. slot. He told me that there were other customers who tried to make booking for 11 a.m. there were also bookings between 4 and 6 p.m. Seems a real busy day for this girl. He could not believe it too.

I think Bro Dsmaker sent the report quickly because he likes the girl, just like my feelings for this girl too, and hence wants to share his experience and perhaps enables the girl to have more customers and hence make more money as she only works once a week. (last time she told me she has a lot of school work and wants to complete her uni-course as soon as possible).

I do not want to write report on her again today as the process was always similar.

Bro. Billionaire, Hope u could get up early next week and get a chance of personally enjoying this beauty, instead of just reading reports, which I hate. I am an action man.

billionaire
15-06-2013, 11:29 PM
Thanks bro akkw. I will do. But it depends on my schedule. I hope I could see Stella next week.

65Carlton
20-06-2013, 07:29 PM
bro billionaire
Stella only works on Saturday, but we have very young pretty girls every day,

today i have two very young pretty girls, Alice and Rita, come to see them
Alice is really pretty korean girl, she is only working for one week.

65Carlton
07-08-2013, 03:40 PM
All bro

Stella came back again, and she is working today until 10 pm

call 95466088 to book her