PDA

View Full Version : what is a clubbing girl?

chandra_man1
10-12-2012, 07:47 PM
lately there are description like clubbing girl. what does that really mean ? does she go clubbing? or does she look like girls u see at the club? once the clothes are removed u would not know if shes a clubber anyway. looks like just marketing ploy.

just my 6 inches worth.

Thumper
10-12-2012, 07:58 PM
I think it means she hates seals.

wilisno
10-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Or she'll club you behind the head when you're not watching ! :miao: Just kidding ! :miao:

DeepImpact
10-12-2012, 09:31 PM
I always took it to mean a typical girl that you can see at a club. She will most likley want you to buy her drinks as well and may throw up at some stage.

splash
10-12-2012, 10:09 PM
I think it means she hates seals.

Leave the seals alone!!!!!

It hurts me everytime I see a picture of a seal about to get clubbed, they are adorable... yes I am serious and yes I used the word adorable!

Licker
10-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Leave the seals alone!!!!!

It hurts me everytime I see a picture of a seal about to get clubbed, they are adorable... yes I am serious and yes I used the word adorable!

What if it's a navy seal, that's about to be clubbed?

What is Steven Seagal's view on that?

Licker
10-12-2012, 11:11 PM
lately there are description like clubbing girl. what does that really mean ?
just my 6 inches worth.

Well maybe they just like dancing?

They like to do the horizontal mambo, while singing to the tunes of the old song
"hit me with your rhythm stick, hit me..."

So then you better use your 6 inch club.

wilisno
11-12-2012, 12:04 AM
What if it's a navy seal, that's about to be clubbed?

What is Steven Seagal's view on that?

He doesn't mind being undersieged.

kickass
14-12-2012, 05:29 PM
From my experience clubbing girls are lazy. They are couch potatos who won't get up off the seat unless they need to pee. They watch other girls and rank people on what brand name stuff they wear.