PDA

View Full Version : General talk Husbands & boyfriends, have you ever been caught punting?

Mr. Who
16-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Hi guys,

You hear this "if she knows then it will lead to a divorce" thing all the time. But I was wondering if anyone (or people around you) has actually experienced such situations?

I would imagine that if a wife or partner does become aware of the punting, bad consequences will include a divorce or an emotion-driven affair on the wife side, which of these two is worse than the other is of course up to specific cases.

In terms of how one would get caught, I personally think the smell of the perfume or shower soap would rank No.1

If anyone knows any real world stories I would be curious to hear them. But let me finish the post by saying I hope these stories never happen.

Gringo
16-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Never been caught but the misses was so suspicious she sent the daughter out to follow me in the car one night. Luckily I actually went to the gym .
Since then I'm very careful to cover my tracks.
No more getting over dressed to go to the shops
No more smiling to myself and looking far to happy for a married man.
No more coming home with damp hair when the sun is shining like a bastard.
No more being far too smug and preferring to watch the souths game than root the misses
No more coming home with my T shirt inside out.
No more drinking when I get home and pretending I'm too pissed to root. I have to dig deep and do the business , sometimes I let out a guttural growl when I cum. Arrrrrrrrrr..... and out comes a couple of drops which hopefully mixes with copious amounts of slobber I left behind when eating her out. Unfortunately us men cannot fake orgasms and it's a dead giveaway if you can't cum.
No more deleting all my calls and messages at home.

Live and learn

Regards
Gringo

World citizen
16-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Never happened to me either - but I reckon leaving aus99 open in a browser window or in the history cache would be an easy way too get busted

CunningLinguist
16-06-2013, 05:22 PM
You might be suprised about how many females know their partners punt ...
This sort of info usually arises at chick gatherings when there is alot of alcohol involved.

IamSam
16-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Some women prefer their men punt safely, rather than sex bb with ons

rage_face
16-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Never been caught but the misses was so suspicious she sent the daughter out to follow me in the car one night. Luckily I actually went to the gym .
Since then I'm very careful to cover my tracks.
No more getting over dressed to go to the shops
No more smiling to myself and looking far to happy for a married man.
No more coming home with damp hair when the sun is shining like a bastard.
No more being far too smug and preferring to watch the souths game than root the misses
No more coming home with my T shirt inside out.
No more drinking when I get home and pretending I'm too pissed to root. I have to dig deep and do the business , sometimes I let out a guttural growl when I cum. Arrrrrrrrrr..... and out comes a couple of drops which hopefully mixes with copious amounts of slobber I left behind when eating her out. Unfortunately us men cannot fake orgasms and it's a dead giveaway if you can't cum.
No more deleting all my calls and messages at home.

Live and learn

Regards
Gringo

lol bro, very informative and funny post, thanks for sharing. Just curious, has your wife lost that much form since getting married? That is my worst nightmare.

Gringo
16-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Thanks Rageface , glad you got a laugh out of it , all true, you can say what you like because it's anonymous and I'm just having a bit of fun. To answer your question, my wife still likes sex. If i stop giving it to her , I'm the one with the problem.

CunningLinguist
16-06-2013, 08:06 PM
Some women prefer their men punt safely, rather than sex bb with ons

Much less chance of falling in love with a WL also!

BlueBirdDuke
17-06-2013, 03:38 AM
...my wife still likes sex.

You are one of the lucky few, my friend.

World citizen
17-06-2013, 10:13 AM
I think my GF would be hurt if I had an affair/ONS .. I think she would be disgusted with me if I was caught visiting a brothel!

MeSoHorny
17-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Yes. I used my credit card one time and when the bill came, she saw "Babylon:Sauna & Spa" on the bank statement and I told her it was just a massage and nothing else.
She googled it and still told her it was just a massage. Luckily, it only says $50 and I paid $140 cash. Lol.

Punter Poontang
18-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Sheesus, I thought discrete credit card billing was a pretty fundamental thing for running a shop ....

Always pay cash. No paper trail even if it's discrete, and no getting slugged 10% "taking the piss" ... I mean, "merchant" fee. :-)

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2013, 12:22 AM
Yes. I used my credit card one time and when the bill came, she saw "Babylon:Sauna & Spa" on the bank statement and I told her it was just a massage and nothing else.
She googled it and still told her it was just a massage. Luckily, it only says $50 and I paid $140 cash. Lol.

Lucky you didn't go to chequers, otherwise when she googled, she is gonna to ask what is a King Massage ?

That could be trouble.......lol

Cheers

CunningLinguist
18-06-2013, 12:57 AM
Lucky you didn't go to chequers, otherwise when she googled, she is gonna to ask what is a King Massage ?

That could be trouble.......lol

Cheers

You are not joking!

IExperiment
18-06-2013, 01:04 AM
Denied Denied Denied :) find a way. I have a few close moment until she actually see my dick going in a pussy always denied :) or a girl on top doing cowgirl than your FFFF.

d_concierge
18-06-2013, 07:40 AM
The answer is Yes. And the funny things is I don't punt that much, I have had plenty of freebies on the side. But I was caught doing one of her best friends, we splitted after that obviously. It was pretty difficult afterwards especially on the kids.
Funnily enough, we never got a divorce, she turned to Christianity and bent on saving the marriage single handedly. I was very happy for that.
She asked me about all her suspecions, and I admitted to all of them, the punting, the spa, the massages, I even got her best friends husband into trouble, because we were punting partner so to speak.
guys It was incredibly liberating being able to open up and talk about these with the person you were cheating on.
Probably the most incredible part of it is after about 18 months she took me back, now we have a relationship that is built on honesty, I told her that I will probably do it again, and but I promised her that I will let her know if I wanted to rather than afterwards, and she would actually try to make things better for me sexually, like doing things I wanted in bed (or outside) and honestly I think it is working. I have been staying away from this website, well only until the last week or so. But I have been telling her that I wanted to make it work again.
Her best friend has split with her husband, but she doesn't want anything to do with her anymore. She has been txting me for some time, but I have been showing her the txt and asked her how she wanted me to respond. She always say, whatever you want, but I want to see it afterwards.
I am the luckiest man in the world.
Guys I think it is worth it to come clean, you will feel a lot better afterwards.
it is call punting, so why not take a punt on yourself and the person you are committed to, open and honesty will take you to a happier place even if that means you have to go thru some shit to get there.

the wizard
18-06-2013, 08:48 AM
The answer is Yes. And the funny things is I don't punt that much, I have had plenty of freebies on the side. But I was caught doing one of her best friends, we splitted after that obviously. It was pretty difficult afterwards especially on the kids.
Funnily enough, we never got a divorce, she turned to Christianity and bent on saving the marriage single handedly. I was very happy for that.
She asked me about all her suspecions, and I admitted to all of them, the punting, the spa, the massages, I even got her best friends husband into trouble, because we were punting partner so to speak.
guys It was incredibly liberating being able to open up and talk about these with the person you were cheating on.
Probably the most incredible part of it is after about 18 months she took me back, now we have a relationship that is built on honesty, I told her that I will probably do it again, and but I promised her that I will let her know if I wanted to rather than afterwards, and she would actually try to make things better for me sexually, like doing things I wanted in bed (or outside) and honestly I think it is working. I have been staying away from this website, well only until the last week or so. But I have been telling her that I wanted to make it work again.
Her best friend has split with her husband, but she doesn't want anything to do with her anymore. She has been txting me for some time, but I have been showing her the txt and asked her how she wanted me to respond. She always say, whatever you want, but I want to see it afterwards.
Guys I think it is worth it to come clean, you will feel a lot better afterwards.
it is call punting, so why not take a punt on yourself and the person you are committed to, open and honesty will take you to a happier place even if that means you have to go thru some shit to get there.
Your very fortunate and as you say the luckiest man in the world to have such a understanding Wife-
I couldn't forgive my partner when she cheated- but cheating is a different situation though...

CunningLinguist
18-06-2013, 10:02 AM

Well you had nothing to lose, and were lucky.
I don't think it is a good idea to go admiting this if you have not been found out though ...

World citizen
18-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Hey you were the same guy whos taking a family vacation to africa and was asking for advice a couple of weeks ago about punting in kenya right? ... So, i assume you told your wife about your plan to shag a kenyan prostitute and she is completely supportive?

CunningLinguist
18-06-2013, 10:11 AM
Hey you were the same guy whos taking a family vacation to africa and was asking for advice a couple of weeks ago about punting in kenya right? ... So, i assume you told your wife about your plan to shag a kenyan prostitute and she is completely supportive?

He WC you are right:

... going to south Africa and Kenya for a trip of a lifetime. ... I am engineering a couple of nights when I can excuse myself from the Mrs. And find some nice locals to mingle with

Then we all said this place is infested with HIV, then he said:

thanks all. I think I might stick to a massage in Kenya.
honestly, african women are the hottest in my opinion.
but any massage info would be great.

I presume that will not be a RnT then, or if it is you have your wifes blessing ... :)

Gringo
18-06-2013, 10:30 AM
I don't think it's ever a good idea to tell your partner as it would cause massive pain and be a blow to their self esteem. Only if you caught a bug and your partner needed testing would you have to man-up and face the music, but that's just my opinion.

joeyipod
18-06-2013, 06:09 PM

You really outed a bro? That's not cool..

Punter Poontang
19-06-2013, 01:55 AM
so why not take a punt on yourself and the person you are committed to

Errr, because not all women would be able to put their vindictive streak on hold long enough to be as reasonable and understanding as your missus??

Happy it worked out for you, but to suggest there is a "one-size fits all" solution for this scenario is lunacy.

IExperiment
19-06-2013, 02:15 AM

I dont trust you :) you say so many wrong thing in the past. I have a married friend who is very very religious and goes to church every weekend and always trying to encourage me to go. Shit happen he cheated on her with out my knowledge and she found out he was cheating on her she goes mental so it is opposite to what your saying.

Also you said you have been punting please tell me where and more info not just story.

AHLUNGOR
19-06-2013, 02:28 AM
Haha brother d concierge,

Good luck to you!

But I have no intention of coming clean that is if I still want a family.

Whether your wife has indeed reacted as you said, it's your own story, every woman reacts differently and my advice is never tell, never admit and keep everything a secret. Put it this way, if you have a cheating wife, will you forgive her and keep the marriage ?? It's probably best if you don't know, don't know won't hurt!!

Just my two cents, again, everybody's situation is different and unique, something may work for 9 out of 10, Murphy's Law is you probably will be the unlucky 10th.

Lets be careful out there

Cheers

CunningLinguist
19-06-2013, 09:29 AM
How about we all resolve to come clean on 1/4/2014 !

World citizen
19-06-2013, 10:36 AM
Agree with this - why sell out your mate?

You really outed a bro? That's not cool..

CunningLinguist
19-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Agree with this - why sell out your mate?

I don't know all the details, maybe there are some redeeming ones, but I wonder how is mate responded, I would have inflicted some serious damage on him if it was me being sold out.

Mr. Who
19-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Bro d_concierge, just one question: how is your relationship with your punting partner now?

Hammerhead
19-06-2013, 10:47 PM
Personally, I don't give much credibility to that story. There's not a woman on earth, irrespective of her religious beliefs, that would firstly forgive past misdemenors and secondly accept future transgressions. Just a fictonal tale I think.