PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Paradise Massage Kimmy... BBAM (big, beautiful, asian milf)

cmk76
16-06-2013, 11:06 PM
5.20 pee emm 6 June 2013

Now, if your preference for an ML is a size 8 and under, please don't bother reading the rest of this report... This is for the big and beautiful woman lovers out there, or at least those gentlemen who could appreciate the likes of Yumiko from 252b Stanmore...

I called up today at 3 to see who might be available at 5. The recipient of my call had a very cute, feminine voice and sounded playful as I enquired. Eva, Abby (Albee) and new girl, Kimmy. Kimmy was described as Chinese with half Japanese thrown in. I was told that there was no need to book as it was a quiet day apparently...

Introduction to her poker face...
An unfamiliar face shown me through the door, dressed rather stylish in jeans and heels. This young lady has an attractive face, short mumsy haircut, gorgeous smile and a very,very curvy body. She would have been a size 12 or so. Her loose fitting top didn't quite show her assets that well but it did spark my curiosity. I was here to see if Eva was available, but once again she was preoccupied with a booking. The new receptionist suggested that I wait for half an hour or so, and that she will gently remind Eva that another client is so eagerly waiting to experience her massage. I said that it would be fine and I did not want to rush Eva, but could find some other time to see her. Abby popped in to arrange the bed as we chatted away. Both were very accommodating and insisted that I stayed and waited. I was overwhelmed by both their persuasion, so had to gather my thoughts before making a decision. I asked the lady if there were any other girls available, and by chance, if she was a masseuse too? This conversation ensued...

Kimmy: Are you sure you want to see me? I mean, are you sure about this poker face...?
cmk: That should be fine, as long as you are ok with it...
Kimmy: Ummm... sure, but I don't know if I have the emotion to give a massage...
cmk: Don't worry... I'm sure I could get the emotion out of you...!

She was hesistant in offering herself as a therapist, and was concerned that I might have expectations, if any. Well, life is a gamble and I'm here to take a punt. I concluded that I would only see her if only she was comfortable with it, and I'm happy to sample her talents. I smiled and waited for her to reply. She thought for a second and said that it would be ok, ending with a smile...

The massage...
Her hands were very caring, attentive, slow and sensuous. She was not skilled as far as balancing her pressures are concerned, but gave a competent all round rub with oil. To be honest, I couldn't remember much about the technique as we were too busy chatting away. Kimmy would have been one of the friendliest and bubbliest ladies that I have met. Her English was commendable, and her humour was down to earth. The whole hour was non-stop chatter as she gently worked away the tension in my muscles. I left with a very satisfied and happy feeling...

Kimmy is a milf in her late 20's. She is big, beautiful, a whole lotta woman all over, a whole lotta fun and has a sexy smile. A friend of Eva's, she is only here for a week or so, as she is travelling around Oz. She is only doing this to kill some time and hangout with her equally gorgeous friend. I don't recommend her if you are after a hard and professional massage and I don't recommend her if you're not a fan of BBAM's (big, beautiful, Asian milf) And just a little tip, she is somewhat partial to western gentlemen, and just loves to pick your brain and make you laugh...

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2013, 04:37 PM
Kimmy, BBW, Big Beautiful Woman, pretty face with Eurasian mix look. Last three days this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 20 June. Moving to Perth afterwards.

Not very often you can find a voluptuous and sexually alluring bigger girl with such good looking face, to compliment her natural big tits and big booty. If you are a meat lover, thou shalt not miss !!

Cheers

Devilex
18-06-2013, 08:22 PM
What's the price?

cmk76
18-06-2013, 11:38 PM
What's the price?

$60 an hour... massage...

Devilex
19-06-2013, 04:22 PM
$60 an hour... massage...
What's her cup size?

cmk76
19-06-2013, 10:59 PM
What's her cup size?

mmm... C-D... actually D...

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Kimmy, BBW, Big Beautiful Woman, pretty face with Eurasian mix look. Last three days this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 20 June. Moving to Perth afterwards.

Not very often you can find a voluptuous and sexually alluring bigger girl with such good looking face, to compliment her natural big tits and big booty. If you are a meat lover, thou shalt not miss !!

Cheers

Kimmy is back from a tour in Perth !!

Serving today at Stanmore

Beautiful BBW, not to be missed !!

COCO68
26-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Kimmy is back from a tour in Perth !!

Serving today at Stanmore

Beautiful BBW, not to be missed !!

Kimmy is serving today at Stanmore, more toned body, still very curvy in all the right places. Beautiful face and top services