PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Palace momo,chloe n (Sue at Ginza)

simon82
17-06-2013, 04:25 AM
on last tuesday nite i went to ginza with my frenz to see mimi but some1 already took her in b4 me so i had session with sue n it was a great session with her cuz she got great DFK until i loose control of myself,so after done from ginza i walked my frenz home then i went to SP to see any good girl since their place open until 4am.
so yeah im end up in there,the guy told me that nite was quiet nite but busy at ginza lol
i asked the guy which girl u recommended for jap girl since i was remembered that fatpork told me some jap girl at SP so im kinda curious with it. i said to him i want 1hr session so u choose the girl for me cuz i like this guy how he serve the customer to enjoy,then he chose momo n he said she got many regular customer, no one complained about her.
after that i went to the room with momo,we got some chat,start to kissing stuff but not DFK then she asked me to shower so we both went to shower together,she washed me up everything n she let me to washed her body with some kissing n touching stuff,.....
well im not good with the details on the bed so end of review she was good in bed no BBJ n DFK

2mrow afternoon on wed when i woke up i look to SP roster they got romanian girl working n i heard from ppl in this forum she was good so i rang to the shop wondering if she is there already but the guy told me that she is not coming cuz it was raining so im kinda down,then the guy told me to come they got 2new girls from Philippines so i come over there waiting for 20m to see how the girls look,both of them was nice but i was thinking don't want to take the risk spend bucks for new girl cuz i don't know whether they r good or not,so im end up with chloe korean girl,well i had session with her last time for 2hr n she was good had good massage too,i like her body when she was on top of me like my mimi girl that was already gone:cry:

after some experience on SP imo their girls don't do BBJ,DFK just save sex n what i like it is the girls don't ask xtra money:smile:

i hope this wkend i won't to drunk so i can go for adventure again cuz last friday i was to drunk wish to had session with noriko on that nite cuz i rang she will finish after ten but im totally drop out in that time finito :spook:

Hammerhead
17-06-2013, 08:20 AM
Nice review bro. I like your writing style....just like your 3 sessions.....fast and furious!