PDA

View Full Version : Shop 129 - 158 Day St. Sydney CBD - Ph: 9283 6171 (near Town Hall Stn/off Bathurst)

sunshinemassage
17-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Open from 10.00am to 10.00pm.
Premises with exceptional relaxation services,
and provided within a superior environment.

Mondays:

Rose (China) elegant sexy model,

Akiko (Japan) pretty young girl,

Joy (China) cute & petite.

Top quality service for discerning gentlemen.
Exquisite setting for meaningful relaxation.

Quality service for quality gentlemen.

Regards,
Sunshine Massage.

sunshinemassage
17-06-2013, 03:42 PM
We look forward to your arrival:love:

goldengun
17-06-2013, 08:03 PM
any FS there?

AHLUNGOR
17-06-2013, 08:25 PM
any FS there?

How much is FS ??

lockhart
17-06-2013, 09:13 PM
How much is FS ??

What a character...

when the standard response by the same is "want FS go to FS shops... "

Tricky or trap or test of intelligent level

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2013, 12:48 AM
What a character...

So much hatred !

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2013, 12:50 AM
What a character...

So, you have nothing better to do than to criticise my every post??

Even a harmless little one liner is under such scrutiny! So you remember every thing I ever posted in the forum? And use that against me in every opportunity !

Can't I just have some fun, this is only a punting forum in an adult website !!..........LOL

Oh, of course, I forgot about it, you and IamSam and 8inches are all the same kind!

IExperiment
18-06-2013, 12:58 AM

Even a harmless little one liner is under such scrutiny! So you remember every thing I ever posted in the forum? And use that against me in every opportunity !

Can't I just have some fun, this is only a punting forum in an adult website !!..........LOL

Oh, of course, I forgot about it, you and IamSam and 8inches are all the same kind!

Ahlungor he is correct as you know I am not bias and I like your larrikin ways but it takes two to argue or if an idiot came at you does not mean you have to be an idiot as well :)

IExperiment
18-06-2013, 12:59 AM
Yes you can have some fun but not at this people expense there are other places :)

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2013, 01:17 AM
Ahlungor he is correct as you know I am not bias and I like your larrikin ways but it takes two to argue or if an idiot came at you does not mean you have to be an idiot as well :)

Yes, brother,

I will try to give these guys the silent treatment!!

Cheers

IExperiment
18-06-2013, 01:20 AM
Yes, brother,

I will try to give these guys the silent treatment!!

Cheers

Nah I like you being yourself but tip toe a bit when there is a sensitive area.

lockhart
18-06-2013, 01:14 PM
So far only provided feedbacks to those posts deserved; as stats shows daily post rate is approx. 2-3 versus 23 .
Thought to offer different dimension to serve as reflections and heart searching
Evidently the medicine is too bitter and further worsening the fragile sensitive nature, then should cease offering feedbacks . LOL!
(因 果, Karma)

Laksa at Hunter is good!