PDA

View Full Version : General talk 3 Short St., Randwick

jumbuk
18-06-2013, 02:22 PM
BigBloke over on the 775 Anzac thread said that he was hoping to visit 3 Short St. I thought I'd start a thread for tht shop, and invite bro BB to send a report (if he ended up going there).

BigBloke
18-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Hi Jumbuk,

Unfortunately there was no punting for me on the weekend........getting over a bad cold. Good idea to start a thread, but I'm not sure Randwick itself would receive much discussion on the forum. Maybe an "Eastern Suburbs Thread" covering Maroubra, Randwick, Bondi Junction, Kingsford, Mascot etc would work?

Junglejuice
06-08-2013, 05:45 PM
I've been to the Short Street Place 3 times all together. Over all it's pretty average. 1 or 2 Chinese MILFS on. The usual Chinese style back rub followed by a flip over and HJ for $20 or $30. Can pay more for topless. They don't seem to mind if you have a fondle either. One of the MILFs has a pretty decent body and is quite friendly. Don't think there are any other extras on offer besides HJ and nude.

It's the sort of place where if you go there without expecting too much you won't regret it. It's cheap, clean, but nothing special.

JJ

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2013, 12:15 PM
I've been to the Short Street Place 3 times all together. Over all it's pretty average. 1 or 2 Chinese MILFS on. The usual Chinese style back rub followed by a flip over and HJ for $20 or $30. Can pay more for topless. They don't seem to mind if you have a fondle either. One of the MILFs has a pretty decent body and is quite friendly. Don't think there are any other extras on offer besides HJ and nude.

It's the sort of place where if you go there without expecting too much you won't regret it. It's cheap, clean, but nothing special.

JJ

This is very typical for most suburb RnT massage shops !

Standard anchors of the shops are usually middle aged Chinese MILF who have family and husband, just work a few days during the week, if they can average 4 to 5 jobs a day, they will be happy. income could range from massage only = $100-$120 or massage with HJ = $180 - $220 and if they managed to get paid to take clothes off a couple of times, they can take home $250 to $300, 3 to 4 days a week, a easy $1,000 tax free, probably earn more than her hard working husband !! And this is without suck cocks or getting fucked !! No wonder the massage shops are popping up like mushrooms all over Sydney.

Just my two cents

Cheers

ps. forgot to say, this is not to say there won't be any young and hotties among the MILF forrest. But very rarely you will find punters are willing to reveal or share these hidden gems, usually people are very selfish and try to keep these little treasures to themselves, and I can totally understand that.

Unless you become friends with the mamasan and try to help her to improve her business, then you will share everything !!

Haha, story of my life !

Cheers

:cool2:

aussiegaigin
19-03-2014, 01:30 PM
Dropped into this shop this morning, first time in about 5 years.

Shop is still a bit daggy looking, older building with cheap partitioning to cram in two massage rooms and a waiting room.

As predicted got a Chinese MILF, Lucy, probably in late 30s, face a bit worn and made up. Works Weds only.

Went for 30 mins ($40, 60 mins for $65 - a bit too much for this level of quality?). Massage skills not too bad, nice and hard, as I like it, around my lower back, she knew where to apply the movement. Interspersed with some gentle teasing up between the legs.

She offered HJ for $20, also offered nude which I declined. Rolled over, but the HJ was fairly mechanical, no "play" involved.

Session spoilt by her leaving the room a few times to greet customers or talk on the phone.

Nothing special there to warrant a deliberate return visit.

neil98
28-03-2014, 09:56 AM
I went here recently and had one of the best sessions I have ever had, anywhere. Paid $110 for 60 minutes and started with FS in various positions, including cowgirl, her on her back on the table and me standing, doggie and missionary. She came many times. Then a massage on me finished off with a hj including her fingers placed in certain sensitive areas. She was naked the whole time. I left feeling on top of the world. And the lady in question specifically asked me not to reveal her name. Have to respect that.

ducaticorse848
28-03-2014, 11:14 AM
I thought this place was a Massage joint??/ :question:

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2014, 11:19 AM
I thought this place was a Massage joint??/ :question:

This is called: Extras !!

BigBloke
28-03-2014, 05:00 PM
Was she hot?

brocausewaybay
29-03-2014, 02:30 PM
I went here recently and had one of the best sessions I have ever had, anywhere. Paid $110 for 60 minutes and started with FS in various positions, including cowgirl, her on her back on the table and me standing, doggie and missionary. She came many times. Then a massage on me finished off with a hj including her fingers placed in certain sensitive areas. She was naked the whole time. I left feeling on top of the world. And the lady in question specifically asked me not to reveal her name. Have to respect that.

You should at least tell us what day you visited otherwise not much point.

Most R&T shops will provide similar extras. 702 Botany which is now closed was a classic example, I don't think I ever got a massage there even though it was supposed to be a massage shop.

Oneonone
29-03-2014, 03:44 PM

So keep her name to yourself but how about a description and a bit of detail about the session!

brocausewaybay
29-03-2014, 04:03 PM
So keep her name to yourself but how about a description and a bit of detail about the session!

Not much point really if there is no name. May as well just make it all up, it would be the same thing.

Oneonone
29-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Not much point really if there is no name. May as well just make it all up, it would be the same thing.

yes bro have to agree its not much help to us punters but I have to agree if a girl asks you not to reveal her name then you should honour her request!

neil98
31-03-2014, 05:00 PM
yes bro have to agree its not much help to us punters but I have to agree if a girl asks you not to reveal her name then you should honour her request!

I agree there may not seem to be much point. There was some discussion earlier about the possibility of extras here. My point was simply that they are most definitely possible. The person in question I have reviewed elsewhere and got her into a spot of bother with her boss at the other place. Anyway, as ever YMMV. It's all about laying the groundwork.

caramellochoco
21-04-2015, 09:35 PM
The place at this address is now called enigma beauty salon; looks like new management.

Anyone know if they've become legit?

wachumba
22-04-2015, 01:32 AM
The place at this address is now called enigma beauty salon; looks like new management.

Anyone know if they've become legit?

Pretty sure that the shop across the hall. A legit beauty salon. The massage shop is on the right at the top of the stairs, beauty salon on the left.

caramellochoco
22-04-2015, 01:53 AM
Pretty sure that the shop across the hall. A legit beauty salon. The massage shop is on the right at the top of the stairs, beauty salon on the left.

Ahhhh, I see! I might give it a try tomorrow and report back.

aussiegaigin
09-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Massage shop is still there. Called in today as I had some time to kill in the area.

Served by Lisa, quite a cute young girl, Took 45 mins for $50. Massage skills quite good. She offered HJ for $20, or nude for $40 (after I initially declined this option). She stripped off, slim body, very perky B cups. A brief titty rub of my chest, followed by good HJ while I played with her pussy.

She only works there Mondays, would be worth a return visit if I am up that way again.

aussiegaigin
15-11-2015, 09:40 PM
Go up stairs from the street, at top there is a door on the right with MASSAGE sign; open it and go up more stairs to another door and ring bell.

aussiegaigin
25-11-2015, 02:35 PM
WEnt back to Short St on Monday. Unfortunately another punter had beaten me to Lisa, so settled on other girl, Sally.

Not quite as good looking as Lisa, and her massage and Pt 2 skills also lower. When she offered NHJ, she asked me how much the other girls charged; I told her $40 and she happily accepted. HJ was a bit rushed and jerky, so no real satisfaction.

As I was leaving I met Lisa coming back from the wash room. She apologised for not being available; not her fault, I should have have made a booking. I asked her for the shop's phone number so I could be sure next time. She wrote down a number on a bit of paper; it wasn't the number I had previously seen, when I asked her she said it was her private phone number and to ring her direct. I think she also works elsewhere so she might have been trying to direct me there on different days.

ch925413438
29-11-2015, 12:19 PM
Does anyone know if there's any ML who provides FS, is it rare to have a younger girl?

aussiegaigin
29-11-2015, 01:24 PM
Have you read the previous posts here?

If the service is available, it is not the sort of thing that should be discussed in public.

Go yourself and negotiate with the girls.

ch925413438
29-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Have you read the previous posts here?

If the service is available, it is not the sort of thing that should be discussed in public.

Go yourself and negotiate with the girls.

I have many times, just a little bit unsure if it's still available.

So should I go ask the receptionist or just book one session and see how it plays out?

Would you choose 3 Short St over 775 maroubra?

aussiegaigin
29-11-2015, 03:17 PM
"Shops" don't offer these services, they will not tell you if you just ring up.

You have to negotiate with the individual girls, and it may take time to get their confidence.

If you want guaranteed FS, go to a brothel. Don't waste your time and money on massage.

x13ht
29-11-2015, 06:24 PM
"Shops" don't offer these services, they will not tell you if you just ring up.

You have to negotiate with the individual girls, and it may take time to get their confidence.

If you want guaranteed FS, go to a brothel. Don't waste your time and money on massage.

well said aussiegaigin!

aussiegaigin
23-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Massage shop is still there. Called in today as I had some time to kill in the area.

Served by Lisa, quite a cute young girl, Took 45 mins for $50. Massage skills quite good. She offered HJ for $20, or nude for $40 (after I initially declined this option). She stripped off, slim body, very perky B cups. A brief titty rub of my chest, followed by good HJ while I played with her pussy.

She only works there Mondays, would be worth a return visit if I am up that way again.

Update in the Private AR section

juicykeyboard
23-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Update in the Private AR section

Sounds like you found a gem. I've been here a few times and it's always just been standard. Have to check it out when I get back to Sydney, thanks.