PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Not Impressed with 45 George

mountainking
18-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Called up this morning to see if I could get a punt first thing in the morning as I had little free time before I started work. The guy on the phone (not sure if it was Roger) said I could but said only 2 girls were starting at that time. I said fair enough and headed down. When I got there the guy in charge said there was no one here and everyone is running late and coming around 1hr later. Why did you tell me to come down to the shop then. I just wasted the whole morning. They were sorry and told me to go to 22 brodie but had no time as I was only going to have an half hour session.
Was just disappointing because I wanted a punt and even called before I left to check.

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Called up this morning to see if I could get a punt first thing in the morning as I had little free time before I started work. The guy on the phone (not sure if it was Roger) said I could but said only 2 girls were starting at that time. I said fair enough and headed down. When I got there the guy in charge said there was no one here and everyone is running late and coming around 1hr later. Why did you tell me to come down to the shop then. I just wasted the whole morning. They were sorry and told me to go to 22 brodie but had no time as I was only going to have an half hour session.
Was just disappointing because I wanted a punt and even called before I left to check.

Hi Brother,

Early morning punt is always an issue. Not knowing the circumstance, I feel sorry for you. But WLs are just like any girl, they run late all the time, especially if she had worked a late night shift the day before or only finished in the early hours of the same morning, I know if a shop said they opens at 10am, you would expect someone to be there at 10am ready to serve!

The only shop I know could do this is 501 Newtown because Miko gets there at 9.30am every morning, but she is a special mamasan !!

Just a thought, did you actually make a booking with the guy or you just gonna turn up?

Because if you would have made a definite booking at such time, say 11am, then the receptionist will likely take your contact number then will ring the girl you booked and tell her she has a booking to make sure she gets there on time and if she is running late, then you are likely to get a call back advising you. But if you didn't make a booking, then I suppose it's no body's fault.

Just my two cents

Better luck next time then

Cheers

:cool2:

45George
18-06-2013, 08:17 PM

sorry brother,

sincerely sorry about our girls were running late this morning and made you come all the way here for nothing..

i was the one who opened the door for you when u came,

couple girls were expected to be here at 10am but i received their message saying they are running late after i got here, before someone else answered your call

sorry again...

Roger

BlueBirdDuke
19-06-2013, 12:43 AM
...or go with those 24 hour shops that are accessible to you. Being always open, they tend to have at least 1 girl all the time. I know Roger runs a 24x7 shop in Nirvana St, Pendelhill. There's also a shop in 12 Euston St, Rydalmere. Thai City in Surry Hills does not close. There are others still if you search the forum archives.

mountainking
19-06-2013, 01:07 AM
Thanks all for the info. Yeah I understand these things happen from time to time but that's why I called before I went.
Anyway may need to check out some of the 24hr joints as I do shift work and I only get time off in the morning or late at night

Oneonone
19-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Its really up to the management to ensure girls are there on time if they open at 10 Am and there are girls there ready to start punters get to know this and so business will improve and punters come in ready for the first punt of the day at 10Am.

I like to punt early if I front up and there are no girls I don't bother going back.

BigBoy
19-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Wow, I never thought of having a punt so early...

AHLUNGOR
19-06-2013, 03:24 PM

Don't you get really hard when you wake up in the morning ?

There is a HongKong saying called morning Q too.

Cheers

:cool2:

Oneonone
19-06-2013, 04:04 PM

Its great to be first punt of the day the girls are usually horny and makes for one heck of a punt.

Years ago I used to go to Touch of Class and see this girl that used to start at 6Am so I used to get there first punt of the day what a way to start the day.

Can fully recommend early punts.

BlueBirdDuke
20-06-2013, 12:33 AM
Its great to be first punt of the day the girls are usually horny and makes for one heck of a punt.

Years ago I used to go to Touch of Class and see this girl that used to start at 6Am so I used to get there first punt of the day what a way to start the day.

Can fully recommend early punts.

Agree. Even in past relationships, my ex-GF's preferred morning romps!