PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 19 yo BEBE : she's CHEEKY, she's SEXY, she's WILD, she's A MUST SEE!

rooter
19-06-2013, 10:40 AM
I have deliberately waited nearly 48 hours before doing this AR of Bebe in the hope that my exuberance would fade a little and I could do a more measured and calculated AR but all to no avail - I am still crazy about this girl!

Cheering with 80,000 other mad fans as the Socceroos qualified for the World Cup last night distracted me for a while - but not even that could totally get her out of my mind - some girls you just can't shake off that easily - and why would you want to anyway!

Bebe is a 19yo little cutie from Southern China, She is tiny at around 150cm, with an hour glass figure; slim but with bumps in all the right places - worth seeing just for the big, firm, teen D - cup tits alone!
She greeted me in a multi-coloured bikini and straight away it felt like it was summer again. I forgot all about the cold gloomy day outside - instant joy! The bikini was made for girls like Bebe - she fills it out beautifully.
She is also very pretty, with an almost Eurasian look, big eyes, and long hair dyed a light brown colour.

The hot body and the pretty face definitely hooked me in, but there are plenty of hot pretty girls - what totally won me over was her personality. And she has the sweetest voice and cutest accent. She oscillates wildly from confident, to shy, to innocent, to wild, to coy, to coquettish, to minx, to cheeky ; but always totally fascinating and captivating.
And always so fucking sexy!

She undressed me very slowly and seductively occasionally pausing for kisses and cuddles and then we showered together and she gave my cock a great lathering up and was sizing it up with her hands, thinking, and finally concluding that it should be OK. What a relief!

Once we were on the bed she immediately mounted me and gave me a great catbath and then moved in for a BBBJ - it was quite gentle and cautious at first, but I gave her the green light to go harder and then fucking hell she really went for it - this girl really knows how to suck a cock! She is a maniac!

I had to eat that teen pussy and slowly made my way down, taking a very long pit stop at those D cup tits.
She has a slightly trimmed pussy like most Chinese girls new to the industry.
Once I started eating her she really went off and got really loud - but her sexy thighs around my ears made perfect ear muffs.

She is a cheeky little thing and once she had got her breath back she said :
"You give really good service, I should give you a tip!" Cheeky girl!

Enough foreplay, it was time for some serious fucking so I got her to mount me cowgirl style.
We started slow and she got wetter and wetter and louder and louder and pretty soon she was riding like crazy.
Apparently Wilson could hear her from all the way down in Reception and we were in Room 1 right at the top - that puts her in the same league as Toshika, Moe, and Kiss ! another decibel queen!

She got even wilder in missionary and absolutely screamed the house down in doggie. Just for the record it was good screaming and moaning - not painful - I always check! When you stop pounding a girl and she grabs you by the arse and pulls you in against her, and thrusts her pelvis up at you; that's pretty much a green light to keep going in my book!

Once we had settled down she went back to being a little kitten and snuggling up on my chest and telling me about her studies in Sydney, her home town, her time in Shanghai etc. She is such a sweetie!

Bebe is such a charming young lady - I can't think of a better way to spend a cold winter's hour than in the arms of this warm hearted girl.

hoshimoony
20-06-2013, 01:36 AM
Nice one rooter! I always love it when they undress you nice and slow... "almost Eurasian look", "teen D cup tits", "cheeky girl", "really loud" - sounds like enough to make anyone go crazy about her!

rooter
20-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Nice one rooter! I always love it when they undress you nice and slow... "almost Eurasian look", "teen D cup tits", "cheeky girl", "really loud" - sounds like enough to make anyone go crazy about her!

yeah she is special for sure. Some girls just have that X factor that makes them stand out from the rest.
Definitely worth a return visit or 3!
She won't stay under the radar for long!
Will have to keep an eye on the roster.

rooter
22-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Gonna catch up with Bebe again tomorrow
If you want chocolate rather than carob then book Bebe.
If you want steak rather than tofu then book Bebe.
If you want full strength rather than lite then book Bebe.
If you want an espresso rather than decaf then book Bebe.
- see you there!

hoshimoony
23-06-2013, 01:14 AM
omg just saw her photos (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36221-Ginza-new-teenage-19yo-sexy-busty-D-cup-slim-Chinese-school-girl-Bebe-arrive) and she looks hot! I wonder what she looks like under that pixilated bits.

And you say on top of that she has the personality, sweet voice, cute accent... Already enough on my plates at the moment but I've gotta see her too soon...

Vic
23-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Nice- the more photos the better

rooter
23-06-2013, 08:33 PM
omg just saw her photos (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36221-Ginza-new-teenage-19yo-sexy-busty-D-cup-slim-Chinese-school-girl-Bebe-arrive) and she looks hot! I wonder what she looks like under that pixilated bits.

And you say on top of that she has the personality, sweet voice, cute accent... Already enough on my plates at the moment but I've gotta see her too soon...

just had round 2 with Bebe! Absolutely sensational girl!
This session was even better than the first.
The photos are great but you really have to see her in the flesh bro.
So cheeky, and wild, and flirty. But also so warm and friendly and genuinely horny!
The perfect girl. Wouldn't change a thing about her.

the wizard
23-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Rooter we may have come close to crossing paths again.
I was there for round Duex with Jasmin- suffice to say- it was better than the first and the first was sensational....

rooter
23-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Rooter we may have come close to crossing paths again.
I was there for round Duex with Jasmin- suffice to say- it was better than the first and the first was sensational....
Nah! That was my twin brother, Fucker.
He's a handsome bastard isn't he. Ah well, he got the looks, I got the brains.
he says he loves your scarf by the way. Not many guys can make a fashion statement out of a scarf.
It takes a degree of style and panache ;)

the wizard
23-06-2013, 08:59 PM
Yes Fucker is a pretty handsome dude- no wonder all the girls like him.
The Wizard needs a new disguise.....
Glad he liked the Scarf though - so did Jasmin-went well with the shirt I thought....

Gucci2012
14-07-2013, 12:50 AM
I have deliberately waited nearly 48 hours before doing this AR of Bebe in the hope that my exuberance would fade a little and I could do a more measured and calculated AR but all to no avail - I am still crazy about this girl!

Cheering with 80,000 other mad fans as the Socceroos qualified for the World Cup last night distracted me for a while - but not even that could not totally get her out of my mind - some girls you just can't shake off that easily - and why would you want to anyway!

Bebe is a 19yo little cutie from Southern China, She is tiny at around 150cm, with an hour glass figure; slim but with bumps in all the right places - worth seeing just for the big, firm, teen D - cup tits alone!
She greeted me in a multi-coloured bikini and straight away it felt like it was summer again. I forgot all about the cold gloomy day outside - instant joy! The bikini was made for girls like Bebe - she fills it out beautifully.
She is also very pretty, with an almost Eurasian look, big eyes, and long hair dyed a light brown colour.

The hot body and the pretty face definitely hooked me in, but there are plenty of hot pretty girls - what totally won me over was her personality. And she has the sweetest voice and cutest accent. She oscillates wildly from confident, to shy, to innocent, to wild, to coy, to coquettish, to minx, to cheeky ; but always totally fascinating and captivating.
And always so fucking sexy!

She undressed me very slowly and seductively occasionally pausing for kisses and cuddles and then we showered together and she gave my cock a great lathering up and was sizing it up with her hands, thinking, and finally concluding that it should be OK. What a relief!

Once we were on the bed she immediately mounted me and gave me a great catbath and then moved in for a BBBJ - it was quite gentle and cautious at first, but I gave her the green light to go harder and then fucking hell she really went for it - this girl really knows how to suck a cock! She is a maniac!

I had to eat that teen pussy and slowly made my way down, taking a very long pit stop at those D cup tits.
She has a slightly trimmed pussy like most Chinese girls new to the industry.
Once I started eating her she really went off and got really loud - but her sexy thighs around my ears made perfect ear muffs.

She is a cheeky little thing and once she had got her breath back she said :
"You give really good service, I should give you a tip!" Cheeky girl!

Enough foreplay, it was time for some serious fucking so I got her to mount me cowgirl style.
We started slow and she got wetter and wetter and louder and louder and pretty soon she was riding like crazy.
Apparently Wilson could hear her from all the way down in Reception and we were in Room 1 right at the top - that puts her in the same league as Toshika, Moe, and Kiss ! another decibel queen!

She got even wilder in missionary and absolutely screamed the house down in doggie. Just for the record it was good screaming and moaning - not painful - I always check! When you stop pounding a girl and she grabs you by the arse and pulls you in against her, and thrusts her pelvis up at you; that's pretty much a green light to keep going in my book!

Once we had settled down she went back to being a little kitten and snuggling up on my chest and telling me about her studies in Sydney, her home town, her time in Shanghai etc. She is such a sweetie!

Bebe is such a charming young lady - I can't think of a better way to spend a cold winter's hour than in the arms of this warm hearted girl.

Again bro Rooter your AR was my only reference before heading in to see this little Bambina. Thanks mate.