PDA

View Full Version : Jasmin Styles - FS girl May

Ceath
19-06-2013, 09:26 PM
I have always lived near the Styles shop(formerly Aqua), but have always stuck to massage shops before.
Today i decided to venture into a brave new world and decided on Styles as my first shop.

The girl - May
Body - slim, petite. Well proportioned but on the thin side. Roughly C cups
Face - Hot! I personally rate her 9/10
Attitude - chatty, friendly
Service - standard aqua service. Felt mechanical at parts

I got there at 12.30 and was told only one girl. I proceeded to wait and wasnt too hopeful at that point. In she comes and her gorgeous face knocked me off my seat.
After we went into the room it started off with a shower that was fairly mechanical. Then onto the bed and some very quick caresses followed by a few mins of bbbj. On with the dom and we started with cowgirl, onto doggy and finished with reverse cowgirl.

Overall great looks, great body(for those that prefer slim). Only improvement i would suggest would be more natural and passionate service.

devilangel
19-06-2013, 11:02 PM
I Like your review style.

Haven't been to this shop for a while. Looks look time to revisit.

Misfit44
21-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Saw May on one visit and she has got HOT body.
Tried another girl there which was stupid because I expected better service from a not so pretty girl who wasn't as busy as May.
You think they will try harder to get a return customer.... forgot her name since it was that exciting.

No DATY from May???

takeway8
23-06-2013, 07:22 PM
is she one of teh style girl?

sbk
23-06-2013, 11:51 PM
Saw May a few weeks ago. Agree with reports above. Good look and busty on a slim body. Friendly and good GFE. Also gave me a good massage.