PDA

View Full Version : General talk caucasian abalone

doctorspock
20-06-2013, 01:50 AM
I have always tasted top quality Asian abalone and require recommendation for caucasian. Must be no more than 21 yrs, size 6 and slim (a or b size cup) fine. Money not an issue. Which joint meets these description?

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2013, 02:04 AM
I have always tasted top quality Asian abalone and require recommendation for caucasian. Must be no more than 21 yrs, size 6 and slim (a or b size cup) fine. Money not an issue. Which joint meets these description?

Do you want to taste them as in DATY or taste them as to fuck them ??

It you want to DATY , then you can try Mistys or At Michelles, they often have some really young European backpackers on working holidays!

Cheers

CunningLinguist
20-06-2013, 09:45 AM

I reckon you will need to fork out at least $500 for that dish, maybe even up to $1K ...

Oneonone
20-06-2013, 12:00 PM
I reckon you will need to fork out at least $500 for that dish, maybe even up to $1K ...

That's the problem! The price and getting good service is another thing that's hard to find once you venture outside Asian shops.

No wonder I gave up and now just love Asian women.

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2013, 01:24 PM

Not necessary, if you go to places such as At Michelles (now in Kings Cross) where the charges are $150, $200, $230, you usually can get lots of extra, CBJ or DATY probably is $50 and FS $100-$150. So it's well inside the $500 mark, and if you can land a 20 yr old backpacker in holiday. The sky is the limit.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:question:

hamsta79
20-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Try 219 Elizabeth street in Croydon !! Found the best Caucasian n south americans there (young and hottttttttt). Reasonably priced too 110$ half hour. Any other suggestions for reasonably priced non-asian girls?? I think i have been through all the hotties at 219 already!:sweat::sweat::sweat::love::love::love::co ol2::cool2:

Fisher
20-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Desires brookvale get some youngsters on the job $250 an hour open at 6pm

woods23
20-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Try vicky at stiletto hot blonde 9.8/10. $2501/2hour $400hour.i dont punt very often but she and niki from 5*penthouse are the most beautiful girl in sydney. Been to mco. bluee moon.ginz .gf all ok looking.. (got69 from vicky last time )hope this help.

WhoMadeWho
21-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Hello to all brothers out there....

Hamster, in your experience at 216 Elizabeth. How was their services? Did the girls allow DFK or DATY?

WhoMadeWho

fluke
21-06-2013, 01:39 PM
LOL I was think why i there is a thread about food in this forum and I just realize abalone means pussy :miao:
I m interested in this also
I wanted to go to liaisons for a long time the girls looks hot but do they do daty dfk gfe ???

Sergaent Brody
21-06-2013, 03:09 PM
LOL I was think why i there is a thread about food in this forum and I just realize abalone means pussy :miao:
I wanted to go to liaisons for a long time the girls looks hot but do they do daty dfk gfe ???

Make sure you ask them when they walk in the room ... not all of them do

CunningLinguist
21-06-2013, 06:48 PM

If you want those services from a decent looking aussie girl then:
- add $100 for DATY
- add $100 for GFE
- forget about DFK, if you really push you might get it for $1K ...

BlueBirdDuke
22-06-2013, 12:05 AM
- forget about DFK, if you really push you might get it for $1K ...

You may get DFK for much cheaper (i.e. free) but it will take some serious skillz on your part...and I am not referring to just physical talents.