PDA

View Full Version : General talk The classic anyone ?

fatpork
20-06-2013, 03:44 PM
have anyone tried the classic ? which is previously 227 happy angel
havent heard of a good AR from happy angel but the line up from the new The Classic looks interenting

nobombs
21-06-2013, 03:40 AM
the line up for classic looks good one oz girl and 4 koreans... Hmmm wonder if the oz looks good

DeepImpact
21-06-2013, 08:51 PM
I think this question needs to be directed to Clinton so he can share his expertise about this shop. I am sure he can help.

fatpork
21-06-2013, 10:57 PM
also i have to add that i think the new 227 called the Classic is the same owner with Romeo cause they have similar promotion where if u go for 1 hour u got $40 voucher
but its just my assumption and if it really is by the same management i bet classic could be great place (at last)

carpediem
23-06-2013, 05:14 AM
also i have to add that i think the new 227 called the Classic is the same owner with Romeo cause they have similar promotion where if u go for 1 hour u got $40 voucher
but its just my assumption and if it really is by the same management i bet classic could be great place (at last)

i don't think the owner is not same from Juilet..

I think they just following benchmarketing their strategy.... If the owner is same as from Juliet...
all ladies (Korean) has to be good line up.. I went to twice to look up all ladies... but they are same.

AHLUNGOR
23-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Well, it's consistent that there is no consistency !

They posted a big roster on 18/6 in the roster section with 6 girls! Although accrording to the working hr there only one girl works from 10am to 5pm which probably a typo !

Then on the 20/6 a new thread for roster was posted with only 3 girls! Fair enough, being realistic!

Then nothing !

May be they are very busy so no need to post roster ??

Cheers

Gringo
23-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Just to add to the confusion , I was told it was the same management as 702 botany Rd mascot... Chinese Whispers.....only one way to tell, I'll have to drop in.